Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Botkit

5.0

Botkit is a popular open-source toolkit for creating bots for messaging platforms.

Work for Botkit?

Learning about Botkit?

Compare Botkit to Similar Solutions

Botkit Reviews

Showing 1 Botkit review
Botkit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great easy way to build slack bots"

What do you like best?

I was able to spin up a new slack chatbot in less than an hour. I have used it to create multiple slack bots with integrations and each time it is easier and faster. The documentation is really good, and its easy to understand and enhance.

What do you dislike?

I did find it difficult to get the list of people from slack but that is more of a slack issue vs botkit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump in and start using it. The documentation is great and you can create fun things as well as work centric things. I think you should give it a try even if you don't have a specific project in mind.

We needed a few custom integrations within slack and we were able to build them ourselves.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Botkit

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Botkit for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Botkit?

* We monitor all Botkit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Botkit to Similar Solutions