bounceless.io

Bouncelss.io bypass spam filters to reach your customers and make more money. It also provides : Email List Verification,Real-time API , Validation Report

Work for bounceless.io?

Learning about bounceless.io?

bounceless.io Reviews

Ask bounceless.io a Question
Showing 16 bounceless.io reviews
bounceless.io review by <span>Pratibha S.</span>
Pratibha S.

"Bounceless is a good email validation tool but its expensive "

What do you like best?

We are using bounceless API to validate our mailing list. API is really fast and have a good number of options. Here you will have 2 options first is you can use bounceless user interface to upload your list for filter or you can use second option of using API to filter/validate emails.

What do you dislike?

Bounceless not cost effective it is expensive and cost approximate to same as we can send email. I request their team to re-check on pricing point, if possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking to filter email list which is for marketing, It is better directly send emails to your users as it will cost similar to validation which may effect to double cost.

If you are from an enterprise and you are using a quality email servicing in that case you can filter your email list before sending.

Bounceless help to decrease our email list bounce rating by using their validation user interface or API. If you care about bounce rate and want to get good results from email its better to validate email before sending.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about bounceless.io
bounceless.io review by <span>Cal T.</span>
Cal T.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. I don't have time to learn a complicated software. I have to "get it" within 5 minutes and it has to work. Bounceless.io accomplishes this. The graphics and breakdown of my emails is FANTASTIC. The categories are: (a) Deliverable, (b) Invalid, (c) Accept All, (d) Disposable, (e) Unknown, and (f) spamtraps .

This software keeps your business out of the "spam" trouble. This program integrates with other email programs or it can be used as stand alone to verify your email list. We've used it as a stand alone and as an integreated product and are thrilled with the results.

This program is powerful, but easy to use. There is no reason to look elsewhere, we've already done that for you.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. The only downside is that it doesn't refresh my coffee when I get low, but then again, none of my other software does either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and works. No need to look for an alternative.

No more bounces. I clean my list before I send and this keeps me in the good graces of the email Gods. My lists are 2 years old and when we initially emailed we had a clean list, but our list sat for two years and because our clients change jobs we need to make sure that we don't get in trouble and have a lot of bounces.

What Email Verification solution do you use?

bounceless.io review by <span>Daniel I.</span>
Daniel I.

"Bounceless great to work"

What do you like best?

Practicality of the web. Easy to understand the benefits of the web.

What do you dislike?

The free trial version is to short to trust if it will work. Normally a database is bigger than 100 emails so I had to pay from the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to have a quick verified email list

Emailing campaigns are efficient since I used Boincelless. By verifying email lists, emailing engines work better and comunication are better deliver to costumers.

bounceless.io review by <span>Christopher K.</span>
Christopher K.

"My Experience With bounceless.co"

What do you like best?

Detailed statistics to help you know what is wrong and right about your email list. Feedback time is excellently short which is a great plus for quick decision making in my emailing work.

What do you dislike?

The trial run has too few credits and that means a low representation of my list of over 10,000 emails. I feel a trial run should have at least 2,000 credits.

I am in the process of cleaning up my long email list to avoid bounces. My benefits are that I have had much less, if not zero bounces on my emailings. To be fair, it's a great plus for my email list.

bounceless.io review by <span>Hans E.</span>
Hans E.

" System for checking emails with high reliability"

What do you like best?

Credit System: excellent option, the credits are stored and are ready to be used, you are not subject to a monthly subscription, excellent custom care, radiant check up speed.

What do you dislike?

Lack of Customization, pre filters, pre format, icy UI

The fastest way to clean your email lists and improve deliverability. Verify email addresses in real-time

bounceless.io review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Service did not work"

What do you like best?

Nothing, the product did not work at all. (I never write bad reviews but I had to this time)

What do you dislike?

Bounceless was totally useless from start to finish. The scrubbing service did not work (it marked my email as a spam trap and left dozens of spam emails). When I asked for a refund they told me I was out of luck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of other good services out there. Do reseach

I was trying clean an email marketing list

bounceless.io review by <span>Ryan W.</span>
Ryan W.

"Easy. Simple. Clean"

What do you like best?

Very easy and simple to use. Beautifully designed dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I had a problem with re-downloading the file where it was formatted much differently than the way it was uploaded, but I believe this was fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most definitely would recommend for anyone looking for a cheap, painless, easy to use, and well supported email verification and validation software.

Email Verification. It is allowing us to spend much less money on email verification and know that we're getting good result.

bounceless.io review by <span>Brian R.</span>
Brian R.

"Verified a huge list in minutes"

What do you like best?

Bounceless was very easy to set up and verify a huge list of 60k email addresses in just a few minutes. A lifesaver if you're up against list integrity issues with MailChimp!

What do you dislike?

We did get a few weird errors when processing the list but they were easy to deal with.

Very helpful for dealing with large lists that may be stale.

bounceless.io review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great, I 100% recommanded!"

What do you like best?

The fact that helped us focus more on growing our startup and less on one of our repetitive tasks.

What do you dislike?

Sometime you need to refresh the page to get the status update of the cleaning for big lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check this page http://docs.bounceless.io/emaillistverification.html to understand what you get!

We used Bouncless to clean huge databases and it worked like a sharm. This really helped us focus more on using our resources on growing our startup and leave the cleaning part to Bouncless.

I recommend to anyone! and a tip would be to read these information to better understand what you get http://docs.bounceless.io/emaillistverification.html

bounceless.io review by <span>Angelo H.</span>
Angelo H.

"Très bonne app. "

What do you like best?

Très efficace ! Simple. Permet rapidement de nettoyer des listes.

What do you dislike?

Prix un peu cher, certaines fonctionnalités à approfondir

Nettoyer des listes de clients..

bounceless.io review by <span>Marcus M.</span>
Marcus M.

"Worked great and saVED TIME AND HASLE"

What do you like best?

I loved the convenience and the way it worked so well for us.

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing on file formats but they worked with me to get it right.

Had to clean up a contact email list that we have been compiling for years Had a hard time keeping up with people changing jobs and positions

bounceless.io review by <span>Daniel H.</span>
Daniel H.

"97% delivery rate, every time"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface. Pay as you go. No need for subscriptions - upload your list, buy enough credits, a couple hours later your list is clean.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the export can be a bit buggy and force you to log out/back in to get your CSV files after cleaning.

Making sure my email delivery rates are within ESP compliance.

bounceless.io review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We ran out entire database"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The upload process is seamless and easy to manage. Downloading the contacts is simple and you're given many options.

What do you dislike?

Customer Support takes 24hrs to respond via chat.

Our open/clicks have risen.

bounceless.io review by <span>Siraj  T.</span>
Siraj T.

"Happy Review"

What do you like best?

I found quick response and 100% quality with reasonable pricing . they have amazing website with easy modules and setups .

What do you dislike?

i like their all services yet . there is nothing to dislike

Email Marketing

bounceless.io review by User

"Easy navigation and understanding"

What do you like best?

I’m a very visual individual and everything is detailed and aligned perfectly with ease

What do you dislike?

The trial wasn’t as helpful missed out on a lot of features due to time duration

Cleaning up tons and tons of old emails to better bounce and navigate to what you need and what’s important

bounceless.io review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Bounceless.io in a nutshell"

What do you like best?

I like that this program allows me to check for emails that are not valid. I also like the way the site it set up a date easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked about it.

This heloae to prevent email bounce backs.

Learning about bounceless.io?

* We monitor all bounceless.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.