BoxesOS

Epazz BoxesOS is an enterprise software for the higher education institutions, companies, enterprises, non-profit organizations, and the public sector. It is designed to maximize communication and functionality for key stakeholders providing one-stop access, secure, Internet-enabled integration to administrative operating systems.

Work for BoxesOS?
Magentrixprm compare  2x

Learning about BoxesOS?

BoxesOS Reviews

Showing 1 BoxesOS review
BoxesOS review by <span>Richard M.</span>
Richard M.

Excellent portal Create an online community for the entire company.

What do you like best?

What I like most about this portal is that it generates an online community where all the members of the company can help each other to achieve the objectives of the organization. a pretty complete portal. I also like the solution of user management, file management and helpdesk.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that I think that it can improve the documentation in Spanish for the Hispanic community, there are many Latin American companies that would love to have this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all companies this business suite. Above all the file management portal and the help desk, it works very well for me.

What I liked the most is the helpdesk that includes this portal, it is great to generate the tickets of the incidences of the clients in a fast and effective way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BoxesOS

What Portals solution do you use?

Learning about BoxesOS?

* We monitor all BoxesOS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.