Braincatena

1.5

Braincatena is a tool to create, discuss and develop creative and innovative ideas with the team - a collaboration online tool for brainwriting.

Work for Braincatena?

Learning about Braincatena?

Braincatena Reviews

Showing 1 Braincatena review
Braincatena review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"It did not work as expected"

What do you like best?

The idea of ​​brainstorming and sharing them with other team members to implement them is great, however it did not work for me when it came to sharing, it seems that it is just being implemented or that it stopped working, I do not know.

What do you dislike?

I put my ideas and did all the process that corresponded to me and invited other members to start the exchange, we waited for hours and the invitation never reached their emails so we decided not to use it. In a program of this type, the exchange between sender and receiver must be immediate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The idea and design of the program is good but in my case the invitations that I sent to my work team did not arrive in hours so we gave up and prefer not to use it.

The truth is that we did not use it and it is unfortunate since it seemed like a good program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Braincatena

What Idea Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Braincatena for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Brightidea Logo
Brightidea
Brightidea's enterprise idea management platform operates as a central hub to connect and manage all your innovation initiatives, crowdsource and collaborate on ideas, and measure success at every stage of your journey.
Spigit Logo
Spigit
Activate employee and customer engagement. Spigit's innovation and idea management software helps you tap your best asset (your people).
MindNode Logo
MindNode
MindNode provides a mind mapping solution for visual representation of the ideas.
IdeaScale Logo
IdeaScale
4.7
innovation management software
Mind42 Logo
Mind42
3.5
Mind42 is a free online mind mapping software.
Qmarkets Innovation Management Logo
Qmarkets Innovation Management
4.7
Qmarkets Innovation Management offers Enterprise Idea Management and Prediction Markets Software to enhance your business.
InnoCentive Logo
InnoCentive
InnoCentive helps clients to engage a world of creative and diverse on-demand talent to rapidly generate novel ideas and solve important problems.
Idea Spotlight Logo
Idea Spotlight
Idea Spotlight, provides structure and process to organizations who want to innovate through crowdsourcing, resulting in an increase in engagement and efficiencies. Through Idea Spotlight, idea sharing becomes a social and democratic experience, allowing your crowd to collaborate through capturing and prioritizing ideas on a single platform.
Sideways 6 Logo
Sideways 6
Integrated crowdsourcing and idea management
Ideanote Logo
Ideanote
Ideanote is a software that focuses on enhancing idea creation while saving time as well as creating an innovative organizational culture, it optimize one employee's workflow or an idea for increasing ROI in a given function, all ideas are easily evaluated and compared it has filter algorithm and the matchup process help the decision maker to only receive relevant and valuable ideas.

Learning about Braincatena?

* We monitor all Braincatena reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.