BrainLeaf

BrainLeaf helps web and app developers quickly scope and price their projects.

Work for BrainLeaf?

Learning about BrainLeaf?

BrainLeaf Reviews

Showing 2 BrainLeaf reviews
BrainLeaf review by <span>Kristen Z.</span>
Kristen Z.

"Really great project scoping tool for web development and design agencies "

What do you like best?

It lets you scope the details of your project and make adjustments without having to use a calculator or formula a single time. Being able to save a project as a template helps a lot when it comes time to scope a similar project. The built-in contracts are a really nice feature as well. You can even assign tasks to people on your team so you know who's dong what. Overall the system does everything from project conception to approval and beyond. It even has profit reports and billing details available. IT's a must for any digital agency and will likely save you thousands if not tens of thousands over the course of a year or so.

What do you dislike?

The system is a little slow, especially if you have a really big scope. It takes some time to learn how to use the whole system, but it's to be expected with a big system like this. They have a great chat support option where you can talk to a real person which is super helpful, just in case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't found any other system that does what Brainleaf does. Note that it won't replace your project management system.

Brainleaf helps solve scope creep which is huge. It saves time and money and helps people avoid lawsuits. It made me realize how much detail really needs to be included in a scope of work and that I don't need to start from square one each time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrainLeaf
BrainLeaf review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

"BrainLeaf Is The Tool For Every Marketing Agency Who Does Proposals & Project Scopes"

What do you like best?

I love how brainleaf allows us me to create project scope templates. I remember all the proposals I had to create during my marketing company days and how much time it took. Brainleaf would have saved me hundreds of hours if it had been around.

What do you dislike?

The tool is in Beta so there are some kinks being worked out, but the beta is free so I works out. They've done a tremendous job over the last 8 months improving and expanding the tool's power.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be on the lookout for where BrainLeaf is heading. It's unique in the market place and likely to make a big splash because of how great a tool it is. The time and money saved creating proposals and client approval will make it worth it for anyone in the marketing and web design industry.

Scoping project work, creating proposals, getting client approval are three of the main problems this tool helps solve.

What Pricing solution do you use?

Learning about BrainLeaf?

* We monitor all BrainLeaf reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.