BrainLeaf

BrainLeaf helps web and app developers quickly scope and price their projects.

Work for BrainLeaf?

Learning about BrainLeaf?

BrainLeaf Reviews

Showing 1 BrainLeaf review
BrainLeaf review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

BrainLeaf Is The Tool For Every Marketing Agency Who Does Proposals & Project Scopes

What do you like best?

I love how brainleaf allows us me to create project scope templates. I remember all the proposals I had to create during my marketing company days and how much time it took. Brainleaf would have saved me hundreds of hours if it had been around.

What do you dislike?

The tool is in Beta so there are some kinks being worked out, but the beta is free so I works out. They've done a tremendous job over the last 8 months improving and expanding the tool's power.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be on the lookout for where BrainLeaf is heading. It's unique in the market place and likely to make a big splash because of how great a tool it is. The time and money saved creating proposals and client approval will make it worth it for anyone in the marketing and web design industry.

Scoping project work, creating proposals, getting client approval are three of the main problems this tool helps solve.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrainLeaf

What Pricing solution do you use?

Learning about BrainLeaf?

* We monitor all BrainLeaf reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.