We used Branch Link very extensively in our Ace Tutor app, we like it most for the following features:
1. Credible and nice URLs.
Its URLs for our app looks more credible and less spammy to our customers as compared to other shortened URL methods.
2. One URL for multiple platforms.
We don't need to send different URLs for different platforms to our users.
3. The tracking capability.
We rely on its tracking capability to help measure our app conversion channels and effectiveness.
We hope Branch Link can provide the following features:
1. Recursive Branch Links.
Our marketing strategy has a need to track multiple levels of conversion, so we need to set target URL of a lower level Branch Link with its higher level Branch Link, but we find out Branch Link does not support this. Clicking the lower level Branch Links will not register clicks for upper level Branch Links.
2. Support Branch Link in popular platforms such as LinkedIn Messaging and WeChat.
We post many Branch Links in LinkedIn Messaging and WeChat, but these platforms do not redirect and present final URLs to users directly, making Branch Links not very useful in these channels. We hope Branch Link team can partner with these service providers to have their in-app browser support Branch Link functionality.
3. Support Branch Link in App Store and Google Play.
We hope Branch Link can provide better and reliable tracking for App Store and Google Play downloads.
Any app developer or team should definitely give a try on Branch Links.
We use Branch Link for the following business problems:
1. Tracking and evaluating marketing channel conversion effectiveness.
2. Support in-app user invitations so we know who invites who.
3. Provide caress-platform app download link for users.