Brand Connect

3.8

Brand Connect is the dynamic brand management platform that centralizes approved content with adaptable brand guidelines and distribution controls, ensuring your brand stays on strategy regardless of where it goes and who works on it.

Work for Brand Connect?

Learning about Brand Connect?

Brand Connect Reviews

Showing 13 Brand Connect reviews
Brand Connect review by Travis C.
Travis C.

"A great product for our needs"

What do you like best?

WebDAM is a great way of sharing projects and files with your team, all while controlling the level of access each user is given. I love the new Brand Connect interface. It's very easy to design a stunning landing page for your users.

What do you dislike?

Some of the costs involved can seem high. I do understand that it can be a large expense to have features this advanced and complex created and working smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! They really do try to help make the software work for your needs.

We needed an interface that allowed our network of dealers to access our photo collection. We needed a place where they could be given permission to download certain images, while also being required to request some images that we were only allowed to share for certain uses. WebDAM's user groups and permissions made this easy and Dan Saltzman, our Customer Success Manager, has been a great resource when we've needed help.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brand Connect
Brand Connect review by Jeff E.
Jeff E.

"Strong, feature-rich DAM solution with great support"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and scalability, both in adding and organizing assets, and setting user and group permissions. WebDAM's customization options are near-infinite; we currently have over 300 authenticated users sorted into 20 groups. We choose who sees what, and what assets are public, private and/or require admin approval before downloading. Saves time exponentially, and gives us piece of mind over how and where our assets are being used.

What do you dislike?

Brand Connect looks great on paper, and is always showcased well during webinars, etc. But in reality, documentation around how to implement, and the limitations or best practices is very limited. Would be great if there were a more formal "how-to" toolkit or guide to help new users plan and implement this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Develop a strong strategy and plan for both implementation and management. Start small, and increase your asset library as your user base increases. Build internal engagement (especially in large organizations) through training and DAM roadshows.

Our main business problems were insecure asset storage, widespread duplication and asset ROI. With WebDAM, we've been able to eliminate the majority of duplicates, implement a single, secure source for our assets, and begin tracking their usage through WebDAM's robust reporting tools. It has made us more agile, and allowed our users easier access to the latest, greatest—and official—assets for our organization.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Brand Connect review by Darin E.
Darin E.

"Most feature rich, but..."

What do you like best?

Of any cloud tool I've used, the metadata tagging is the most robust. I like the ability to import lists of keywords which then become checklists to use for tagging. Creating and sharing lightboxes is nice.

What do you dislike?

WebDAM will nickel and dime you to death on features, limiting access to the Brand Connect features unless you bump to the next level up. I also wish it had a smart collection feature, where dynamic, photo sets could be created and auto-updated based on certain metadata criteria (like an iTunes smart playlist). Other DAM systems have this.

Mainly having a searchable photo library.

Brand Connect review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"WebDam and Brand Connect is a mostly user friendly product that needs few kinks worked out."

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly interface and clean design. Being able to customize your Brand Portal is a nice feature. I enjoy working with the WebDam team.

What do you dislike?

There are some kinks that need to be fixed in my opinion. For instance there is only a global download agreement preference. If you have multiple brands on multiple portals with different agreements this serves no purpose. In Brand Connect there is no way to make an image a hyperlink. There is no way to change fonts and sizes of fonts in the custom feature of Brand Connect. I realize it's a beta version but these are basics things. Also cropping of photos is an issues in the custom carousel and folder icon features. It fills the area and crops most of your photos. When a Brand Portal Only user logs out of the Brand Portal it goes to the core dam login screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fairly priced out of the box online mid-tier solution. It has many standard features but can use a few more depending on your specific needs. I would recommend it for anyone starting with their first DAM solution. I can't answer yet if it's a long term solution as I just started using the product.

Having a central image repository for my overall company and it's many brands. Adding brand portals for each of our main brands so they can serve their many retailers and vendors.

Brand Connect review by Executive Sponsor in Legal Services
Executive Sponsor in Legal Services

"A very good product, backed up by a great team. "

What do you like best?

WebDAM is very well supported. Access to tools like DAM success and the support received from the team at WebDAM make it easy to build a DAM that is tailored for my organisation.

I am also a big fan of the brand connect front end and Shutterstock integration.

What do you dislike?

Most of the WebDAM support team are based in the west coast US, meaning calls are generally late in the day UK time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organisation has strict IT and security processes, I would advise getting the ball rolling internally very early on. WebDAM are very supportive but in my experience it can take time to get agreement on some internal it and security aspects.

Global brand consistency. Team engagement. Brand advocacy. Internal brand team reputation.

Brand Connect review by Administrator

"Feature your brand"

What do you like best?

I like that Brand Connect allows you to customize your DAM with easy drag and drop tools.

What do you dislike?

At the same time this tool also has limitations, custom code is not easily supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time looking through tutorials or get training to help setup.

Brand Connect allows people to be inspired to explore new photo collections that we highlight.

Brand Connect review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"New User, Lots of Excitement!"

What do you like best?

Our company has needed asset management long before I arrived and I'm super excited to see Brand Connect demo'd today because I think we can jump right in to using it. The user interface and experience this will provide for the viewer is significant. It also looks fun to organize the content related to product launches. Our customer success manager Brian has been super great to work with; he is well versed in the product and quick to respond to all my questions. I am looking forward to a great portal launch for our dealers!

What do you dislike?

It can be slow at times but I have full confidence engineering will solve this challenge and improvements will be significant soon.

Providing asset access to outside design and marketing agencies. Supporting our dealers to market to their networks. Internally providing the necessary resources to reduce the number of one-off inquiries to which marketing must respond.

Brand Connect review by Yuvraj S.
Yuvraj S.

"Amazing application, very versatile and useful for beginners"

What do you like best?

The authenticity of the app and the versatility

What do you dislike?

The price and look of the application is probably one thing I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on supporting customers. Your customers support you because you are nice to them

Brand Management

Brand Connect review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Very great program"

What do you like best?

• Able to import lists of keywords

• The metadata tagging is so great

• Ability to create and share lightboxes

What do you dislike?

• limiting access to the Brand Connect features

• WebDAM needs pay to get more features

• Needs a smart collection feature, where dynamic, photo sets could be created and auto-updated by metadata

Create a central image bank for entire company assets

Brand Connect review by Carolyn L.
Carolyn L.

"UCSC has been using WebDAMN for years and we would highly recommend it"

What do you like best?

Being able to send our campus community and press to one place and let them access the files they need. Having different sizes available for download.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I need to look more into Brand Connect, but haven't had time.

Having our best photo files in a central location. Ease of use. Having it all backed up in another location.

Brand Connect review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Decent service"

What do you like best?

Costumer service is friendly and helpful!

What do you dislike?

Lack of being able to find what I need. They need to update it. Also need to respond through e-mail a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be careful. Do research and see if it's right for you.

None at this time. There is great items for reasonable prices.

Brand Connect review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"I am very well please at the stability this program offers. "

What do you like best?

The way it helps you manage your work and makes it a great asset with your workflow

What do you dislike?

The fact that it lacks customization to certain damage control issues

Keeping my brand on the go and developing strategies when changes occur

Brand Connect review by Administrator

"Not great "

What do you like best?

Nothing at all they are not good at all

What do you dislike?

They are over priced and they take forever to reply

They didn’t help us with anything

Learning about Brand Connect?

* We monitor all Brand Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.