Brand Embassy

Brand Embassy customer service tool for social media.

Work for Brand Embassy?

Learning about Brand Embassy?

Brand Embassy Reviews

Ask Brand Embassy a Question
Showing 12 Brand Embassy reviews
Brand Embassy review by Rose K.
Rose K.

"Great tool for customer satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Wehave implemented Brand Embassy for our use in the Social Care team as part of our customer service department. It is predominantly used for responding to customer feedback, analyzing customer needs and patterns of behavior on social media. We sought Brand Embassy to help us improve our customer satisfaction levels, both across social media channels and in the customer service department overall.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a tad easier function for starting our new conversations with users (though I understand there is already a fix planned for this particular field).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brand Embassy is a perfect tool for anyone who wants to communicate with customers not only on social media, but also on forums and other discussions. It is also great for those who want to get to know their customers more. Brand Embassy enables you to create conversation history and add notes to specific customers so you don't have to use any other tool to remember what you have been discussing with a single user.I would definitely suggest Brand Embassy for those who want to know what people think about their products and what discussions you can find about those products on the internet.

All information about customers in one place. Very transparent and easy to use. It helps us to track our results in a very efficient way, as well as to handle our day to day activities in the best way.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brand Embassy
Brand Embassy review by Nikita P.
Nikita P.

"One of THE MOST valuable application"

What do you like best?

Most powerful tool on a market according to me and my team.simplicity which makes it very user-friendly tool. CRM part helps us a lot and we love the fact that we have quick access to notes and conversation history and many more.

What do you dislike?

I am facing the issue with key word search only, key search is not available in all language, but the team is so cooperative if you dont like anything, just write them what you need and I am pretty sure they will do maximum to meet your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for trial! You will see.

By this application, we can easily connect with the customers and fulfill business needs. we have established us an efficient online support

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

Brand Embassy review by Tomy P.
Tomy P.

"Ease of use, and reliable, provides value to results"

What do you like best?

We used Brand Embassy to have concrete customer service attainability. The approach and ease of use for the product was outstanding and made it easier to follow up.

What do you dislike?

Being a new product, there are some downsides that need to be shaped out like reaching with all customers, working and collaborating with new clients. Responses are meagre and lacks here. Should try out customer feedbacks and improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trials once. i am sure you will like it

Borderless reach and ability to co ordinate with customers and cater to the problems in a quick and organized manner.

Brand Embassy review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Extremely valuable appliation!"

What do you like best?

Brand Embassy is VERY simple and user friendly and it has saved my job more than once! It provides easy access to history and makes following up with our clientele super simple!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was greater response to customer feedback and requests for improvement. That being said, every time I've needed assistance, the BE team has assisted me to the best of their ability!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the trial so you don't feel like you're taking a risk! Trust me, it will be worth it!

We have established a great connection with our clients. We are easy to reach, our clients are easy to contact, and everything is efficient and organized.

Brand Embassy review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy to use, reliable and valuable results"

What do you like best?

When working at my previous company, we used Brand Embassy to have concrete customer service attainability. This fresh idea gives clients the ability to touch base with their customers in a new, updated form.

What do you dislike?

Since its a newer product, there are some kinks that need to be worked out i.e. touching base with all customers, working and collaborating with new clients. Sometimes lack of response is something to note. Like any new company, there are things that need to be worked out and sometimes reevaluated through customer feedback and surveys like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with Brand Embassy as they are trying to make ends meet as a beta platform system.

Make a seamless effort to communicate from clients to personnel alike.

Brand Embassy review by Michal D.
Michal D.

"How to handle social customer care in team"

What do you like best?

Team cooperation - most powerful tool on a market in my opinion. Answering, delegating and solving customer issues is really easy and intuitive.

Easy to use - Brand Embassy is super-easy to use and they are still improving UX.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of things to dislike. Of course, still many things to improve, but nothing to really dislike.

Good thing for Brand Embassy - if you dont like anything, just write them what you need and i am pretty sure they will do maximum to meet your needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for trial! You will see.

I am responsible for customer care on social media for GE Money Bank., So my team and myself, we are responsible for day-to-day communication with customers. In finance sector, it is getting really important to exist on social networks. Our customers expect fast and meaningful reply. Thanks to BE we are able to handle it.

Brand Embassy review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Plataforma excelente"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es la integración con todas la redes y su servicio de gran alcance.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta es que la reducción de costos no es tan positiva para aquellos que apenas comienzan sus servicios.

he solventado muchos problemas con clientes y he obtenido mayores posibilidades de obtener potenciales clientes

Brand Embassy review by User in Supermarkets
User in Supermarkets

"Solid, not groundbreaking"

What do you like best?

It centers brands, as the name promises. I am confident with features like integrating the logo.

What do you dislike?

The interface is uninspiring. I feel like it has not kept up with recent design innovations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It will meet the needs of most.

I can communicate quickly with customers; they have no problem finding me.

Brand Embassy review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"My review"

What do you like best?

simplicity which makes it very user friendly tool. CRM part helps us a lot and we love the fact that we have quick access to notes and conversation history ..

What do you dislike?

key word search is not available in all languages that your customers are using..

there is no possibilities to edit a some info in existing note and it would be very nice if we could do some search based on notes ..

we have much better understanding of our customer needs a we have established us a efficient on line support

Brand Embassy review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Definitely the best around"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and nothing to hard loved the easy interface and customer service

What do you dislike?

Nothing but changing the name and maybe hold Time for customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best choice by far for your brand needs

It does everything it said it would and some things I wouldn't have expected

Brand Embassy review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"I am reviewing Brand Embassy"

What do you like best?

The reports and custom dashboards makes this software unique

What do you dislike?

The wording and interaction with customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would give this software a trial run.

customer interaction

Brand Embassy review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Greatness!"

What do you like best?

Helps us so much with customer service. TY

What do you dislike?

nothing. We love it. It is a great product/ service.

The best overall customer service.

Learning about Brand Embassy?

* We monitor all Brand Embassy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.