Brand24

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

Work for Brand24?

Learning about Brand24?

Brand24 Reviews

Ask Brand24 a Question
Showing 130 Brand24 reviews
Brand24 review by <span>Mayor E.</span>
Mayor E.

"USING BRAND24 FOR 2 MONTHS (MY EXPERIENCE)"

What do you like best?

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

...

I have used Brand24 as a social listening tool on and off for about a year now, and recently set up a subscription for one of my clients. We're also using it for cold calls and prospecting clients who have had negative experiences with competitor clients. It's also the basis for our Digital Analytics programme to help clients with decision making, audience analysis, as well as testing new Brand Advertising materials before launch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brand24
Brand24 review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily! Here's Why:"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of brand 24 is the daily email I get each morning sharing mentions by top influencers on Social Media and new mentions in online posts with links to our companies website. This is a great way to spark engagement by reaching out to start a discussion or to simply thank.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there are no features that I dislike, based on the current way I use Brand24.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outside of the tool being easy to use, their support is phenomenal.

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Brand24 review by <span>Anna S.</span>
Anna S.

"Brand24 helps me on daily basis monitoring social media."

What do you like best?

I like form in which Brand24 shows the results - I like charts and the fact I can prepare infographic for my reports. I like Brand24 listen to suggestions - I had an issue with influencer score which for me was crucial - and they fix it. Now works much better.

What do you dislike?

I think I don't have the functionality which I don't like at the moment. Of course, it would be awesome if Brand24 had results faster and more specific sentiment filter. But I get it - Polish as a language is not so easy to be taught to algorithms.

At the moment the primary functionality is finding not satisfied users. Thanks to Brand24 we can react and ask questions. Very often because of those conversations we get very meaningful insights about our product.

Brand24 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the Best Social Listening Tools"

What do you like best?

I love all of the dashboards that you can create as well as the infographic PDFs that it makes for you. This gives clients a super quick snapshot that we can send over when things get busy. I also love that it can estimate total reach around topics and break out which of those are positive and negative.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if they could pull in Pinterest metrics. I know not many tools can do this, but Brand24 would absolutely become our go-to if they could offer all platforms.

Social listening and identifying key influencers have been the biggest problems that Brand24 has helped us solve. Compared to some other tools we have tried, we really like the added benefit of each mention receiving a rating of how influential the person is leaving the comment. This helps keep things in perspective and know when it is especially important to act.

Brand24 review by <span>Krzysztof G.</span>
Krzysztof G.

"More prospecting possibilites and more security"

What do you like best?

The best of Brand24 is the quick info you get when your brand or name is mentioned in the internet, so you can react at the right time. I also like the division on different channels in the admin panel and possibilities to mark the sentiment of mentions. And all the reports, and the way it shows your reach in social media, and the infographics it generates on you data.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel could have a better modern look. It also needs some correction of UX, especially when you try to set up new projects - you can get confused when adding new key phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use it not only to monitor your brand but also to get new prospects by reacting to their questions and problems and more easily convert them to you customers this way

You can easily use this tool to get to new prospects in a way, they would not expect, but can really appreciate. All you have to do is to monitor some key phrases referring to the problem your product or services resolve.

Brand24 review by <span>Paweł T.</span>
Paweł T.

"Your customers are talking about your brand. Brand24 is here to help."

What do you like best?

Brand24 is a very simple solution to a very serious problem: markets are conversations. Customers and competitors are talking about you, and you need to know about it in order to stay in business. Brand24 delivers quality results from social media & websites, enriched with many insights, such as the social impact of the person you're about to engage in a conversation.

Plus, their customer service absolutely rocks!

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I dislike about Brand24, so asking me to write 40 characters minimum in this field is clearly an abuse. OK, there is this one thing. They set the bar for customer service so high that I can't help but compare other services to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Project templates allow you to start monitoring social media around your brand in minutes. Setting up the project actually takes less time than Brand24 needs after that to gather the data. So you'll be up and running in less than a day.

Plus, I can't emphasise enough the quality of customer service, it's out of this planet, really. Just give it a try.

I help my customers manage their brands better. Participating in online conversations about the brand is a big part of the process, and Brand24 is an essential tool in this process. I recommend it to all my customers.

Learning about Brand24?

* We monitor all Brand24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.