Brand24

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

Work for Brand24?

Learning about Brand24?

Brand24 Reviews

Ask Brand24 a Question
Showing 130 Brand24 reviews
Brand24 review by Mayor E.
Mayor E.

"USING BRAND24 FOR 2 MONTHS (MY EXPERIENCE)"

What do you like best?

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

...

I have used Brand24 as a social listening tool on and off for about a year now, and recently set up a subscription for one of my clients. We're also using it for cold calls and prospecting clients who have had negative experiences with competitor clients. It's also the basis for our Digital Analytics programme to help clients with decision making, audience analysis, as well as testing new Brand Advertising materials before launch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brand24
Brand24 review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily! Here's Why:"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of brand 24 is the daily email I get each morning sharing mentions by top influencers on Social Media and new mentions in online posts with links to our companies website. This is a great way to spark engagement by reaching out to start a discussion or to simply thank.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there are no features that I dislike, based on the current way I use Brand24.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Outside of the tool being easy to use, their support is phenomenal.

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Brand24 review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"Brand24 helps me on daily basis monitoring social media."

What do you like best?

I like form in which Brand24 shows the results - I like charts and the fact I can prepare infographic for my reports. I like Brand24 listen to suggestions - I had an issue with influencer score which for me was crucial - and they fix it. Now works much better.

What do you dislike?

I think I don't have the functionality which I don't like at the moment. Of course, it would be awesome if Brand24 had results faster and more specific sentiment filter. But I get it - Polish as a language is not so easy to be taught to algorithms.

At the moment the primary functionality is finding not satisfied users. Thanks to Brand24 we can react and ask questions. Very often because of those conversations we get very meaningful insights about our product.

Brand24 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the Best Social Listening Tools"

What do you like best?

I love all of the dashboards that you can create as well as the infographic PDFs that it makes for you. This gives clients a super quick snapshot that we can send over when things get busy. I also love that it can estimate total reach around topics and break out which of those are positive and negative.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if they could pull in Pinterest metrics. I know not many tools can do this, but Brand24 would absolutely become our go-to if they could offer all platforms.

Social listening and identifying key influencers have been the biggest problems that Brand24 has helped us solve. Compared to some other tools we have tried, we really like the added benefit of each mention receiving a rating of how influential the person is leaving the comment. This helps keep things in perspective and know when it is especially important to act.

Brand24 review by Krzysztof G.
Krzysztof G.

"More prospecting possibilites and more security"

What do you like best?

The best of Brand24 is the quick info you get when your brand or name is mentioned in the internet, so you can react at the right time. I also like the division on different channels in the admin panel and possibilities to mark the sentiment of mentions. And all the reports, and the way it shows your reach in social media, and the infographics it generates on you data.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel could have a better modern look. It also needs some correction of UX, especially when you try to set up new projects - you can get confused when adding new key phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use it not only to monitor your brand but also to get new prospects by reacting to their questions and problems and more easily convert them to you customers this way

You can easily use this tool to get to new prospects in a way, they would not expect, but can really appreciate. All you have to do is to monitor some key phrases referring to the problem your product or services resolve.

Brand24 review by Paweł T.
Paweł T.

"Your customers are talking about your brand. Brand24 is here to help."

What do you like best?

Brand24 is a very simple solution to a very serious problem: markets are conversations. Customers and competitors are talking about you, and you need to know about it in order to stay in business. Brand24 delivers quality results from social media & websites, enriched with many insights, such as the social impact of the person you're about to engage in a conversation.

Plus, their customer service absolutely rocks!

What do you dislike?

There is not a single thing I dislike about Brand24, so asking me to write 40 characters minimum in this field is clearly an abuse. OK, there is this one thing. They set the bar for customer service so high that I can't help but compare other services to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. Project templates allow you to start monitoring social media around your brand in minutes. Setting up the project actually takes less time than Brand24 needs after that to gather the data. So you'll be up and running in less than a day.

Plus, I can't emphasise enough the quality of customer service, it's out of this planet, really. Just give it a try.

I help my customers manage their brands better. Participating in online conversations about the brand is a big part of the process, and Brand24 is an essential tool in this process. I recommend it to all my customers.

Brand24 review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Brand monitoring and client-finding tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Brand24 panel. Everything is so intuitive. If someone doesn't understand some options or functionalities or reports - they can always ask using online web-chat tool.

I also love their app which provides notifications so I can react really fast. Thanks to that I got some clients and reacted fast for my brand's mentions.

What do you dislike?

That it's separated for Poland and rest of the world. Sometimes I'd like to set up international project from Polish version of B24 platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They create this product with passion and they are transparent good brand. I love how they expand and I'll always recommend their platform.

I realized that as a small brand I can monitor internet and mostly social media to get new clients. In most cases they are surprised that I found them so fast and when we start our chat they mostly decide to choose my offer.

Brand24 review by Grzegorz C.
Grzegorz C.

"Brand24 - great tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

I've been using Brand24 for a few months now. Brand24 gives me the list of the mentions from all social media which i need. I can create raports that are simple to read.

They have great customer service :)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that. Because there is a chat with quick support from Brand24 customer care. Whenever i have problems with something, i just chat with support. Good way is also to mention Brand24 on social media and they respond very fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Brand24 if you want know what people talking about you, or your brand in the internet. Feel free to contact with Brand24 supports, they will help you.

I can measure how many Poles and foreigners speak about my brand or Poland. I can measure volume of mentions, sentiments. It gives me ability to respond when for example foreigners write something about my brand or Poland.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Brand24 for In-House Influencer Marketing"

What do you like best?

With Brand24, I love the ability to create multiple projects, have multiple users with various levels of access, the ability to track and sort mentions based on the author's influence/relevance/popularity, sentiment, source of post (IG, FB, blogs, etc.)

I'm able to compile a quick and concise report for my company that outlines our social media data for the month, and also easily compare data to previous months to build a steady baseline and projections for growth month to month, year to year.

What do you dislike?

I'm currently on the Professional Premium plan. Considering the tools that are available to me in this package, it seems bizarre that the number of interactions are not included. I also find that certain features are not as intuitive to find e.g. when I was trying to add a new user I had trouble locating where my email notification settings were saved and how to add her to receive the same. I also know from my demo session with Emily that I can filter results to exclude our own oVertone accounts or our founders accounts (for example), but I have yet to go back and figure out how to set that up myself.

I also wish the numbers were more accurate for Pinterest and other sites outside of IG, FB and TW. We know Pinterest is really important to our audience and where they're sharing a lot about us, but Brand24's links don't make it easy to identify who is actually posting and repinning about us, and what their reach is.

We are able to easily track large amounts of data to secure total figures surrounding the amount of posts and reach generated as a result of our social media / influencer marketing outreach efforts. It saves a lot of time vs. doing this manually and the email notifications assure me that Brand24 is capturing all the right posts in its data.

Brand24 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages

"Great tool for social media analytics"

What do you like best?

We do not have the top plan for this software, but we're still able to gather all of the social media analytics data we need to get a good idea of the conversations customers are having about our industry. The trend line that maps out mentions over time has been especially helpful, as it allows us to identify peaks in conversation and then dive deeper into why those peaks occurred.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate an easier format with which to export results. I often want to use graphics that are generated in reports in presentations to superiors, but the graphics are small and hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that they attend the training sessions offered by Brand 24 to get a full idea of the how to use the software.

We are using Brand 24 to identify ways that the food industry can better communicate with consumers. We know that social media is the tool that many people turn to educate consumers, so we are following this lead and using analytics to find out what kind of conversations are happening and what consumers want to know from the industry.

Brand24 review by Anton S.
Anton S.

"Just started using Brand24, so far great tool"

What do you like best?

First thing first, I am not business owner or marketeer, I am webinar host, that, of course, make me some kind of marketeer...

This review is not about me, I won't dwell on my webinars. But social response is important, you can find what people think about your content, and where the pain is (to get new topic).

I have used Brand24 for some 3-4 weeks, and being not very technical myself found it very easy to handle and very quick to pick up Social Signals. That;s probably what I need.

What do you dislike?

I am getting some 6-7 email a day from Brand24, well, of course, I put all these trackings....

But could it be put together in one daily report? Or might be it is just me, and I don't see how to do that

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth to try, to decide if tools is right for you

Funny enough, I found several mentions of our Google Q&A I wasn't able to with different software. There were no links there, polite request solved the problem.

Brand24 review by Dustin W. S.
Dustin W. S.

"Really great social listening tool, could use minor improvements"

What do you like best?

I really love how powerful it is. Out of the many social listening tools I've worked with, Brand24 seems to be the best at finding things quickly AND finding things that some other tools miss.

What do you dislike?

I the user interface could be a lot more intuitive and a less complicated. It's a bit overwhelming as there's a lack of hierarchy in the layout--everything kind-of washes together. I would also like to be able to reply/respond to things within the interface, rather than having to open a new tab/login somewhere else to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a powerful tool to track your brand mentions, or even competitive keywords, Brand24 works great. There's a slight learning curve with the interface, and it doesn't give you tools to take action on mentions from inside the interface, but not everyone wants/needs that anyways.

Keeping track of brand mentions.

Brand24 review by Lukasz M.
Lukasz M.

"Best socialmedia tool to analyze Your brand"

What do you like best?

The best option is realtime analyze and i think that support is very important, even You have problem You can write on chat and wait less than 5 min. Support can make You campaigns and show You how do better job on brand24.. When i want to search something for example iphone 6 s cases, i am looking for interests and i can comment like and send Direct message on instagram to my clients, Its excellent job, Not only making facebook ads for clients but using brand24 to search clients realtime. realtime promotion and your brand is better . Ilo

What do you dislike?

I dislike this that i must pay for it :D

Recommendations to others considering the product

This team is making very good job!

You are all the time on time, now You can know who is talking about You, Your company and brand. Its perfect and i think each company need this.

Brand24 review by Bartłomiej L.
Bartłomiej L.

"No way you will find better monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Brand24 is the support working with the speed of light!

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is still not adjusted to the iPad's screen size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface and the speed of collecting data perfectly works for me. I hope Brand24 will improve their mobile app more but the web app is just perfect. If you are looking for the social media monitoring tool, just give it a try. I was skeptical at first but after few weeks, I found a lot of usage I just didn't realised they work for me. Another thing is very clear raporting. Just a few clicks of mouse and I am able to make very transparent raports about project I am working on. Last but not least, I need to praise the legendary support. It takes just a few seconds to get your problems solved. It's like they never sleep. This is the most valuable thing about this company. They are always ready to help with any problems with their tool. What is more, they are really helpful not only with the technical problems but also with some inspirations about how you can use their monitoring in your business to improve it. All the tips I got from Brand24 supporrt were really useful!

It works just like monitoring should do it. It keeps me informed about mentions and I can work on different projects from the very transparent interface.

Brand24 review by Karolina W.
Karolina W.

"Brand24 gives me a great view of the topics that I am interested in, helps developing my blog."

What do you like best?

Thanks to this tool I don't miss anything about most important topics that I decided to follow. I can monitor the results found in the internet every day! The reports inform each day about new mentions. Thanks to that I can analyze my client's needs and develop my blog. I can also track my competition and see their actions in one report. I can track forums and find new readers/customers by answering their questions! This is very helpful! Also I would like to reccomend the staff, who are more than helpful and ask about support without even my request. That is very kind.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cannot find disadvantages of using Brand24. The settings are clear and i can always change them f.e. frequency of receiving reports if it's too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to fully monitor key topics in internet and track your competition this tool is perfect for you!

The greatest benefit is that I can track key topics in forums, in google and look into my competition. I have found new possibiliteis to find readers and to meet with new bloggers just by tracking suitable key word. Monitoring and analyzing is way more easier!

Brand24 review by Marc G.
Marc G.

"Great tool for understanding Social Trends"

What do you like best?

I like that Brand24 will send you an email every day with updates on postings related to your keywords. This is very helpful when you are busy and sometimes forget to login. It forces you to look at the data and stay current.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how broad the results are. Maybe I am missing something but I feel that you should have the ability to really narrow down the search if you are targeting a broader keyword set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. I think it can be an asset to any company looking for social sentiment.

I am understanding what the landscape looks like as it relates to my business. Since what I do is almost 100% social media driven it is helping me to understand what challenges exit, companies to target, and how big the opportunity is.

Brand24 review by Monika L.
Monika L.

"Awesome tool for finding clients"

What do you like best?

This tool shows me all the Social Media entries where someone is looking for services such as the ones I provide. Finding clients has never been so quick and easy. Enquiries for quotation from clients with specific needs are handed to me on a silver platter!

What do you dislike?

User interface could be easier - spent a lot of time to configure everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brand24 review by Dominik J.
Dominik J.

"Great tool that helps me sell more"

What do you like best?

It's easy and at the same time powerful service. It's very easy to start with it. Within 5 minutes I managed to set keywords and start tracking my visibility in the Internet. The results are presented in a clean way which make analysis quick. And from that easy and clean interface I can discover more features.

What do you dislike?

I think that the iOS app is a little bit behind the web interface. But I don't use it often because I check my stats mostly in the daily newsletters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to discover where people talk about you or your product. You'll be surprised!

I can be where my customers are talking about my product, me and my areas of the interest.

Brand24 review by Paweł B.
Paweł B.

"Let's be honest. In marketing we need those tools"

What do you like best?

1. First - simplicity, brand24 is perfectly designed.

2. I have all online mentions in one place, I can easily group those mentions and interact with customers (increasing sales or customer service, and damn…it works fine)

3. It’s perfect tool to see what people say about my products, articles, company, etc. It’s all about insights

4. You can feel it "like a boss" when you interact and surprise people how precise you are

What do you dislike?

Build in professional CRM - it would be great if b24 had that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

B24 helped me increase sales and costumer service. Also my clients who use brand24 gather more user than before (people see that you are active!!). If you use wise this tool it gives you many opportunities for your company or product. People talk in social media and if you find those specific talks (about your brand, product, articles, etc.), react to them - you’re home,

Brand24 review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Friendly Intuitive media monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

The clean interface and the default reports, the breadth of figures at the price point makes it the most sensible option for small and medium enterprises but even bigger corporations will find a particularly useful application.

I think what stands out the most to me was the fine-grained delineation of roles and responsibilities

What do you dislike?

Keyword limitations, User limitations but requiring additional purchases to increase capacity

I needed a user-intuitive tool to help my analysts do brand monitoring on my behalf. We used a different tool Mention before using Brand24, the general consensus was that they preferred Brand24 and their reasons were the reporting capabilities, its ability to enable one to conduct a search within a search and its ability to pool in results from a variety of social media including Facebook pages was why he decided to adopt this product.

One thing stands out, the immediacy of response of their support is one thing that sets them apart!

Brand24 review by Mateusz G.
Mateusz G.

"Brand24 - best of the best"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and really helpfull to fast react on anything in the internet about monitored phrases/brands and etc. So if I can list all pros which are mayor for me the list will look like this:

- fast

- easy to use

- really wide search for any phrases connected with my brand

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything which I really do not like with Brand24. Sometimes I know that tgere is more info with my brand involved but Brand cannot find them because they are not public so it is rarther problem of FB than Brand 24.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whant to know what people are talking about your Brand all day long? So use Brand 24.

I do not have business problems so I do not have anything to be solved, with Brand24 we are looking for any inf about our brand and also looking for our fans/users in whole spectrum of the internet places from facebook to forums.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Brand24, A tool to measure social media"

What do you like best?

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time.

What do you dislike?

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a first time user of social media measurement service then you must use Brand24 as it is very easy to set-up an account and easy to use and has very good customer support. The only problem is, Brand24 doesn't provide historical data and doesn't consider Re-tweet in twitter as a new data point to collect.

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign. Apart from that we can see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Brand24 review by Jakub K.
Jakub K.

"Always fun to know what they are writing about you"

What do you like best?

Exceptional support - the way they treat every customer - even the smallest one. They help you configure brand monitoring in no-time and you're good to go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to remove many unnecessary mentions :) But hell - I don't remove them :P

Recommendations to others considering the product

The way you configure and monitor your brand / person whatever makes it extremly easy to see what's going on. They help all the way to be as successful as possible. Knowing what they write about a brand make a good competitive advantage to your brand. So if you want your brand to stand out you should definetely give it a try. 30 days trial lets you experiment and see everything there is to it.

I'm monitoring a company.

Brand24 review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Brand24"

What do you like best?

I like that you can gather so much valuable information about your brand quickly and effectively. The filters are great. they really help me cater my needs in term of what I need to be looking at. I can pick different dates, infuencer scores, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you get sources from your own brand's website and social media pages. I think this is very annoying and if I could just not get sources from our own website and social media pages, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is great tool to use if you are a small company that needs to build brand loyalty. It is great to know what your consumers are saying about you. It gathers a great amount of information and leaves it right at your disposal for you to use in whatever way you need. It is really a valuable tool for any company, even a large company as well. It can help with customer service and such.

The business problem we are solving is trying to engage more with customers and figuring out their concerns and comments. We also want to see what top influencers our competitors are using. This helps us really see who we need to have promoting our company to grow and be more of a threat to our competition as well. This is a great benefit.

Brand24 review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Made us aware of people talking about our Brand in places that we didn't know about"

What do you like best?

Storm alerts! Being able to quickly respond when activity picks up has been key.

What do you dislike?

Often we get a lot of hits that are irrelevant

Recommendations to others considering the product

This does more than Hootsuite or other social media monitoring. Using Brand24 reaches out beyond the obvious places and lets you know about more intimate opportunities to engage customers or potential customers.

We're engaging people in more places than before. So many forums beyond just social media that are difficult to monitor without the kind of consolidation that Brand24 provides.

Brand24 review by Agnieszka J.
Agnieszka J.

"Morning coffee routine ;) "

What do you like best?

I've been using Brand24 for a few months now. What I like best is that Brand24 gives me also the list of the mentions from Facebook (from what I know other monitoring tools don't have that option).

What do you dislike?

I would change the design of the product to make it more clear.

The name of my company is specific, because it's at the same time the name of the whole category of tools (LiveChat). Because of that I don't look at the graph with the number of the mentions and don't use it for social analytics. However as I wrote in the title checking new mentions in Brand24 and a cup of coffee is my morning routine :) I use it for monitor the Internet and reply as LiveChat if it's necessary.

Brand24 review by Agnieszka J.
Agnieszka J.

"Brand24 for serves me to develop my parenting blog as a brand"

What do you like best?

Brand24 has an easy and self-explaining user interface.

Every time I need I can get help (online consultant). I work often over-night so it's a benefit for me.

The application helps me with the internet monitoring which I would not be able to do on my own.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered yet wich is a positive info

What I care most is to enlarge number of UU visiting my blog. I put much attention on positioning search.

Using Brand24 I check how my keywords are responding to the users needs.

The application support me with searching where I can put sme links leading to my blog

Brand24 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great app to know what people are saying about your brand!"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is amazing tool. I use it in many ways, for example to measure buzz success on my video campaigns (mostly on YouTube). But also too see what people are saying about my brand! What it like the most is this simplicity in use (great UI) and power when you see results how it works. I highly recommend to everyone who deal with marketing!

What do you dislike?

Configuration process is little bit challenging. But there's a chat and I got quick support from Brand24 customer care. Hence, whenever you have problems with sth, just chat with support. They're great. Or try to challenge Brand24 by mentioning them on social media. I did and they respond quickly too!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try!

I measure how many people and how they speak about my brand. I can measure volume of mensions, sentiment and also see each of the mention. It gives me ability to respond if stakeholder (who wrote sth about the brand) wrote to give feedback or to ask something.

Brand24 review by Irnes .
Irnes .

"Brand24 - Great SMM Software"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is great tool. There are many positive things that i really like and prefer about this software. I will mark some of them:

- It's really easy to use

- Brand24 help us to see what other people are saying about our business

- great, actually amazing interface and design

- For any issues, there is really great support service.

Really great software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like only because Brand24 does not provide social media response services. Data downloading should be improved a little bit Also, wish I could post to my own social media accounts from this software.Historical data are unreliable for old data. Maybe it's a little bit expensive too, but it worth to try it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!!!!

Brand24 is a great choice for growing business, it will increase your brand awareness on the market. It will enable you social listening and it will help you reach for users' insights. This software will also help you to monitoring your competition. Great platform which will help you to gain advantage on the market. Everybody should try it out. Absolutely positive review from me.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

the interface is simple and contains lots of information, the reports, and the hyper links to the sources, everything is linked to something related...

What do you dislike?

most new online listeners have a comparison feature with competitors brand.

The comparison feature in brand24 lacks behind the market as you need to create a new project with the competitors keywords to be able to do some comparison.

even though brand24 approach is logical and provides a proper comparison, it can be improved by providing twitter and Facebook pages comparison.

i am hoping in the future they will be able to add sentiment analysis for more languages, like arabic

i am responsible for the online image of a politician and always on the hunt to know what is being circulated about him, monitoring mentions, news, and authors

Brand24 review by Arvind J.
Arvind J.

"No need to look for your client anymore... "

What do you like best?

I user Brand24 for 3 private projects and with almost every of my client. It's amazing how close you can get to your client just by opening up your ears. and listening what he has to say when he's on his own backyard (his own social media channel).

All you have to do is to figure out how to help him out and how to help your business by doing that.

Brand24 lets you see and hear what people are saying about you or about the issue your service is solving.

What do you dislike?

What I dislaike is that companies are not yet ready (structure wise) to work with so much data :) But hey, that's a nice problem to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Imagine you can see and hear everything your current AND POTENTIAL clients are talking about in public.

That's it. That's what it does. It's a powerfull tool that brings you closer to people thouthts.

With most of my clients we are working on converting people's voice into value. For instnace one client tracks everyone who says good things about his company and just to say "thank you". By doing that he feels (and it works as the % of coming backs got higher since he started doing that) like he's bonding with his clients.

For others we look for people who are talking in general about the topic our company is about. For example I work with a company that looks for poeple seeking specialist in specific field and we suggest them using one of our own with a personalized bonus offer.

Brand24 review by Lucjan K.
Lucjan K.

"The best social listening tool I know"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is dead simple to use. Also, it integrates with Slack so I don't even have to log in to my account - I receive notifications on a Slack channel. It makes reacting to mentions of chosen keywords easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

It's not 100% accurate - it won't show some mentions. That said, I haven't found any more accurate tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial and see how it works for you.

I can react whenever someone mentions a keyword of my choice (e.g. 'feedback widget', 'website feedback' etc.). Joining conversations is a great source of leads.

Tip: monitor brand keywords of your competitors to spot angry customers and help them.

Brand24 review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Lets you be immediately aware of your impact on your audience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity (and beauty) of the interface makes it a pleasure to navigate through. The user experience is great and the access to the information you're looking for immediate. I didn't think I needed something like Brand24 until I actually started to use it and found out all I was missing by simply "googling" terms.

What do you dislike?

Even though the breadth of information gathered is huge, the soft is not infallible and do miss some websites, or some data may not be up-to-date. However, it still brings much more than what it can eventually miss and, as it provides links to the websites where quotes come from, I'm also free to double check the info.

As an indie developer and only member of my team, it's very hard to keep track of all the information circulating about my project or myself. Brand24 allows me to quickly assess the global opinion on my project and figure out what works and what doesn't in term of branding/marketing. It's a perfect assistant for who cannot afford a full marketing team (or wants to save the cost and invest it elsewhere).

Brand24 review by Disha D.
Disha D.

"Love this tool for listening and prioritizing responses "

What do you like best?

I love the sentiment analysis feature that categorizes mentions into three simple categories - positive, negative and neutral. Makes responding to people much easier, considering that I have very limited time during the day to do so. The daily reports are very useful.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if the app had an inbuilt tutorial to help users figure out what to do as soon as they sign up.

We've found the app useful in locating important conversations to be a part of. I'm personally using it to target interested, potential clients better, by joining in on the right conversations.

Brand24 review by Ula L.
Ula L.

"This online monitoring tool will save you a lot of time!"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is the best tool I've tried for monitoring and analyzing a buzz around any brand across the web and social media. What is amazingly useful it collects information not only from your social media accounts and not only when someone tags you - it actually monitors any mention about your company! I also like to track topics and trends. It helps a lot each time I'm launching a new product or entering new markets. It's a real time-saver!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I'm satisfied with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to monitor not only your brand but also competitors and topics/trends. It is a mine of information.

Monitoring all social and online media. When you are managing online marketing you have tons of places when you are active or you potential (and current) customers are talking. The quality of the mentions that online monitoring tool provides you is crucial. Brand24 collects mentions in one place, you can filter by source and relevancy. IT save so much time on the marketing daily work.

Brand24 review by Beth T.
Beth T.

"All In One Solution! "

What do you like best?

As a PR agency, it's critical to our success to be able to monitor media coverage, social coverage and all things in between. Brand 24 does this for us - in real time!

What do you dislike?

Gosh - not much do we dislike. Wish I could pinpoint one thing, but actually - we're pretty darn happy with Brand24.

Social intelligence. Media coverage. Real time data analysis of campaign content, etc.

Brand24 review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Brand 24 - Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface of the tool is brilliant and really intuitive and being able to compare projects to work out share of voice is extremely useful. The fact that it can also be used as a sentiment tracker and an influencer sourcing tool makes it extremely good value for money.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to filter the mentions by country instead of just by language, but hopefully this is in the pipeline.

Proving the impact of campaigns on the social pace is always a tough ask. Being able to see the impact on social mentions and reach day by day in an accessible way allows us to demonstrate the ROI of our activity to both internal and external stakeholders.

Brand24 review by Maciek P.
Maciek P.

"Great tool for a corporate Brand Manager"

What do you like best?

I love B24 just being there as a daily routine in brand manager's life. Everyday starts with coffee, sales results and B24 report. The key value to us is the REAL social listening. This gives us an instant but also systematic overview of the brand's social presence as well as valuable insights for brand development, including new creative ideas and communication platforms. I love it's real time, not only it gives me a sense of confidence we're controlling any crisis situation that may occur but enables lots of authentic occasions for our brand character to interact with consumers.

What do you dislike?

When you monitor a big global consumer brand like we do, you might want more synthetic reporting providing you with more insightful knowledge clusters rather than information stream. When there's too many discussions going on you might need a full time agency capturing insights for you. Lots have been improved in total reach estimation but they're half way there to be a comparable source to AGB, Nielsen media panel or any other media flowchart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the biggest pros for B24 is their customer support. It's not surprising for anyone in the industry having their CEO discussing your problem at the help desk. And even when he's out things are moving fast and forward, just to keep your satisfaction lever way above expectations.

Crisis management

Social listening

Insight generation

Proactive discussions

Reach measurement

Brand24 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Brand24 is a refreshing listening tool offering convenience and high functionality."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Brand24 is the convenient layout of the user interface, and the keyword functionality. Through listening at Brand24, we have now found tons of mentions which we had previously not been able to find. Also, the option to not only delete, but also block a specific site where a mention has popped up, is handy in the several cases where my keywords solicit completely unrelated contexts.

What do you dislike?

To enhance Brand24, further context evaluation would be fantastic. A deeper dive into the context on the page, given the keyword or at least several keywords at once, would allow for minimal unrelated mentions to sort through.

Thanks to Brand24, we are now allowed a deeper understanding of and tracking for where our name is being used, whether approved or not approved. We have since found that several customers use our name on their websites and in their vehicle listings. Furthermore, we have been enlightened by how many publications share our news and events. This ultimately provides us a greater grasp and control of where our brand exists.

Brand24 review by Rafal S.
Rafal S.

"Fantastic tool for brand and topic monitoring"

What do you like best?

Clear reporting for further analysis. Sounds fun? Well it is! It's so easy to check what people talk about your brand or even more important for me - topic of interest. I can predict what's on top and how I can take advantage of that. You don't have to be a mastermind, it's not a rocket science to analyse B24 scanning results.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I miss some results I could find on Google BUT I'm just getting started so my search setup could need a little tweaking. Other than that - none!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best support I've ever seen. If you have any problem they're there for you.

I use it for brand and topic monitoring. I have a nonprofit website and I use B24 to see what people think of my work and what can I do to improve it.

Brand24 review by Rafal Z.
Rafal Z.

"Good product and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

If you want to monitor anything across Internet this is the tool that simply does the job. User interface is well designed allowing you to use the tool out of the box without time consuming training or studying. But what I like the most about Brand24 is their customer experience. They simply go beyond expectations responding to your queries in minutes. This is what happens when you work with people passionated about their business. Keep it up!

What do you dislike?

I am not necessarily a fan of automated emails hitting my mailbox too frequently, but it is easy to unsubscribe. I'd also encourage Brand24 to setup credit card monthly payments, bank transfers are old school nowadays.

We are monitoring our brand across the web as well as get notified about our industry news.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Program Development
Consultant in Program Development

"Excellent Social Media Analysis Tool"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is an excellent and easy to use social media analysis application. The tool provides comprehensive analysis for businesses. It is easy to use. The online training session with the CEO was informative and he was very concerned with making sure my onboarding in the use of the product went well. The company provides excellent customer service. There is always someone online who is ready to answer my questions at any time during the use of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you access your business needs and clearly define the work with Brand24. Brand24 offers so much rich data that it is easy to lose focus on your goals from using the application.

My business is trying to do more in-depth research on the African-American community in the US on topics such as technology usage, government policies, etc.

Brand24 review by Szymon L.
Szymon L.

"The best customer experience"

What do you like best?

The clarity of product, the way I can use that and in case I am not sure about something there is always someone who can help me out and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I was not sure how often data in my package is being refreshed. But after I talked to the company rep he clarified everything immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good pricing, lots of great features but most of all - extraordinary, amazing level of customer support.

I am co-running an NGO and want to know what people have to say about our operations. At the same time it helps to engage in the conversation with people who talk about same or at least similar topics.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Brand 24 is a NEED for every social marketer"

What do you like best?

I love the positive negative scale, it helps us feel our brand is being monitored and protected like insurance does in other areas of our life.

What do you dislike?

The ignore feature doesn't always work . Sometimes we block a hashtag and my email still shows me mentions with it. Quite annoying when a rapper uses your hashtag and if blows up overnight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth every penny to catch a social media onslaught before it happens.

We now have a way to watch the emotions trending with our brand and catch any issue early on.

Brand24 review by User in Computer Software

"Generally a good product that would benefit from a little fine tuning. "

What do you like best?

I really love how Brand24 divides mentions in categories by general source. It makes it easier for me to prioritize my review and comments and plan my time more effectively. I have used other mention services in the past and Brand24 is better at reaching a wider range of sources for me.

What do you dislike?

I think Brand24 could do a better job helping me sort and revisit articles that I have archived. Lacking that feature means that I am doing so in a spreadsheet instead of in my primary tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Brand24 is a strong product with great support. There still needs to be a little more maturation in the product but they are definitely headed in the right direction.

We like to keep an eye out for reviews and mentions of our product so that we may respond to them or their comments as appropriate.

Brand24 review by User

"Brand 24 for mobile games and apps"

What do you like best?

Huge amount of information. Reports delivered to e-mail. It allows me to contact user/players directly via social media.

What do you dislike?

A bit of chaos when using broad keywords for campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and improve your games/app downloads.

I make mobile games and apps as an Indie developer. Brand24 gives much wider spectrum of all the hustle that happens around my products. It allows me to find both positive and negative reviews which in most cases helps me in future development. I realized that Twitter monitoring works perfectly well for fixing bugs and glitches also there is a huge feedback from users and their needs and what is most important for me I can quickly react and answer them directly if something unexpected has happened.

Brand24 review by Rafał O.
Rafał O.

"Awesome web monitoring tool. And there is Slack Integration! "

What do you like best?

Very quick notifications and great UI. People doing Brand24 knows how to do web tool. I love also fast support and they listening customers. And I love Slack Integration! <3 This is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App. Is very old, UX is poor and UI also is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. If you want know what people talking about you, or your brand in the internet, you will know it. If you have any questions, support can help you.

I have full info about my business. What people says about my brand or about me.

Brand24 review by Michał S.
Michał S.

"Useful in marketing"

What do you like best?

It is useful to understand how we should communicate with clients and people in social media. The best thing is that when we have it, we can react very quickly to the need of customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that. Everything is on very high level especially client service.

Due to the nature of our industry clients we can monitor social media and react for any question. We can monitor the information on the plans for the winter holidays, we can then communicate with these people and show them the advantages of ski resorts in Slovakia. We can see about what people are talking about our products. It is useful to analyse a tourist market.

Brand24 review by James M.
James M.

"Stalk social media"

What do you like best?

You can use Brand24 to find negative reviews on social media and try to make the situation right with the unhappy customer. You can also promote positive social media reviews.

What do you dislike?

Kinda buggy and UI is not intuitive either.

Tracking social media for negative reviews.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

User friendly panel is its best feature. Some time ago brand24 has introduced new filters for monitoring results, which really help analyzing data. I like the way the categories of results sources are splitted. We've been testing some other tools for internet monitoring and brand24 is still the best one.

What do you dislike?

When you choose one of your projects you don't know exactly how many new mentions you have to analyze. There is only an information ">100" etc. and it is not enough. On top of that new monitoring results arrive on regular basis, even backwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In Poland I don't know better tool for internet monitoring.

Brand24 is very helpful in brand, product and brand's competition analysis. We use it to find out how the brand or product is considered by internet users. The sentiment shows (approximately) whether it is rather positive, negative or neutral. The qualitative data give us valued insight in internet reality around our clients.

Learning about Brand24?

* We monitor all Brand24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.