Brand24

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

Work for Brand24?

Learning about Brand24?

Brand24 Reviews

Showing 131 Brand24 reviews
Brand24 review by Szymon L.
Szymon L.

"The best customer experience"

What do you like best?

The clarity of product, the way I can use that and in case I am not sure about something there is always someone who can help me out and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I was not sure how often data in my package is being refreshed. But after I talked to the company rep he clarified everything immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good pricing, lots of great features but most of all - extraordinary, amazing level of customer support.

I am co-running an NGO and want to know what people have to say about our operations. At the same time it helps to engage in the conversation with people who talk about same or at least similar topics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brand24
Brand24 review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Understanding your social media impact"

What do you like best?

As a small business, we recognize the value and impact of social media but don't have the time necessary to manage it to its potential. Brand24 is one of the tools that gives us insight into our presence and impact. It allows us to understand what works and what needs to be refocused.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more capabilities to interact with people we are engaging. It could replace other software that we now use. Need Pinterest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period is a good way to get to know the capabilities

Time and focus. It reduces how much time we spend managing and understanding and allows us to redirect our efforts when necessary.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Brand24 review by Anna L.
Anna L.

"My experience is extremely positive, B24 team is always there to help me out."

What do you like best?

I looove how they deal with customer service. It is really personalized, yet professional. I would recommend the product to all my friends but most of them are already satisfied B24 users.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that bother me. For me, not really advanced user the product is really easy to use.

The main reason I use the B24 product to follow brands which I use in my final dissertation.

Brand24 review by Paweł B.
Paweł B.

"Let's be honest. In marketing we need those tools"

What do you like best?

1. First - simplicity, brand24 is perfectly designed.

2. I have all online mentions in one place, I can easily group those mentions and interact with customers (increasing sales or customer service, and damn…it works fine)

3. It’s perfect tool to see what people say about my products, articles, company, etc. It’s all about insights

4. You can feel it "like a boss" when you interact and surprise people how precise you are

What do you dislike?

Build in professional CRM - it would be great if b24 had that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

B24 helped me increase sales and costumer service. Also my clients who use brand24 gather more user than before (people see that you are active!!). If you use wise this tool it gives you many opportunities for your company or product. People talk in social media and if you find those specific talks (about your brand, product, articles, etc.), react to them - you’re home,

Brand24 review by Rafał O.
Rafał O.

"Awesome web monitoring tool. And there is Slack Integration! "

What do you like best?

Very quick notifications and great UI. People doing Brand24 knows how to do web tool. I love also fast support and they listening customers. And I love Slack Integration! <3 This is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App. Is very old, UX is poor and UI also is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. If you want know what people talking about you, or your brand in the internet, you will know it. If you have any questions, support can help you.

I have full info about my business. What people says about my brand or about me.

Brand24 review by Piotr J.
Piotr J.

"I just does what it supposed to!"

What do you like best?

The deep search gets from the web everything about Your brand. Websites and social media it's amazing. And easy to use. Everybody can do it.

What do you dislike?

I'm sorry. i'm in love with Brand24. I am using it for couple of months now and it does what it supposed to.

I can reach to my clients that uses my product. And i can check what are they saying about it. I can make a conversation.

Brand24 review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Brand24"

What do you like best?

I like that you can gather so much valuable information about your brand quickly and effectively. The filters are great. they really help me cater my needs in term of what I need to be looking at. I can pick different dates, infuencer scores, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you get sources from your own brand's website and social media pages. I think this is very annoying and if I could just not get sources from our own website and social media pages, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is great tool to use if you are a small company that needs to build brand loyalty. It is great to know what your consumers are saying about you. It gathers a great amount of information and leaves it right at your disposal for you to use in whatever way you need. It is really a valuable tool for any company, even a large company as well. It can help with customer service and such.

The business problem we are solving is trying to engage more with customers and figuring out their concerns and comments. We also want to see what top influencers our competitors are using. This helps us really see who we need to have promoting our company to grow and be more of a threat to our competition as well. This is a great benefit.

Brand24 review by Arnaud F.
Arnaud F.

"Excellent Brand Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

The mentions are good, the analytics is better

What do you dislike?

Daily batch updates, not real time mentions

Talent Digital Management manages Talents' online positioning and reach. Brand24 is helping us accomplish just that by understanding where our Talent Brands stand.

Brand24 review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Brand 24 - Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface of the tool is brilliant and really intuitive and being able to compare projects to work out share of voice is extremely useful. The fact that it can also be used as a sentiment tracker and an influencer sourcing tool makes it extremely good value for money.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to filter the mentions by country instead of just by language, but hopefully this is in the pipeline.

Proving the impact of campaigns on the social pace is always a tough ask. Being able to see the impact on social mentions and reach day by day in an accessible way allows us to demonstrate the ROI of our activity to both internal and external stakeholders.

Brand24 review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Beautiful and Productive."

What do you like best?

very nice interface, and report outputs. can easily give to a client and feel good about it.

What do you dislike?

lack of adding specific site/bulletin boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to get help with the setup from Brand24, they're very helpful.

keeping an ear to the ground to know what is going on in our customers community.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Program Development
Consultant in Program Development

"Excellent Social Media Analysis Tool"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is an excellent and easy to use social media analysis application. The tool provides comprehensive analysis for businesses. It is easy to use. The online training session with the CEO was informative and he was very concerned with making sure my onboarding in the use of the product went well. The company provides excellent customer service. There is always someone online who is ready to answer my questions at any time during the use of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you access your business needs and clearly define the work with Brand24. Brand24 offers so much rich data that it is easy to lose focus on your goals from using the application.

My business is trying to do more in-depth research on the African-American community in the US on topics such as technology usage, government policies, etc.

Brand24 review by Rochelle O.
Rochelle O.

"Brand 24"

What do you like best?

A great tool for gathering comprehensive data efficiently. Adaptable for different purposes from monitoring marketing campaign effectiveness through to lead generation. The filters are very good at pinpointing requirements through social listening.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sheer volume of data means that there is a lot to sift through. However, the grouping tool is helpful here - like anything, getting used to the system takes a while but pays off and is worth the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The best way to personalise this tool is to explore the breadth of its features. The reports are also great for overviews and the system is easy to use.

Benefits include:

- Social listening

- Lead generation

- Brand/ Campaign monitoring

- Connecting and opening up a conversation with prospective clients/customers.

Brand24 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use social analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the easy use interface and that it's significantly cheaper than alternatives.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes irrelevant data shown.

It's important to be able to measure the effectiveness of social campaigns and Brand24 has been vital to this quantification.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Brand24, A tool to measure social media"

What do you like best?

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time.

What do you dislike?

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a first time user of social media measurement service then you must use Brand24 as it is very easy to set-up an account and easy to use and has very good customer support. The only problem is, Brand24 doesn't provide historical data and doesn't consider Re-tweet in twitter as a new data point to collect.

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign. Apart from that we can see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Brand24 review by greg w.
greg w.

"Brand24 helps us keep on top of client related content"

What do you like best?

nice interface and easy to use. we often discover content generated by our clients and act on it before they notify us the content exists. Helps us stay ahead of the curve and interact with customers virtually real time. Also makes reporting very simple.

What do you dislike?

does tend to gather quite a bit of unrelated content which takes some time to sift thru.

Virtual real time communications with customers on line. Discovery of new content on a daily basis.

Brand24 review by User in Computer Software

"Generally a good product that would benefit from a little fine tuning. "

What do you like best?

I really love how Brand24 divides mentions in categories by general source. It makes it easier for me to prioritize my review and comments and plan my time more effectively. I have used other mention services in the past and Brand24 is better at reaching a wider range of sources for me.

What do you dislike?

I think Brand24 could do a better job helping me sort and revisit articles that I have archived. Lacking that feature means that I am doing so in a spreadsheet instead of in my primary tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Brand24 is a strong product with great support. There still needs to be a little more maturation in the product but they are definitely headed in the right direction.

We like to keep an eye out for reviews and mentions of our product so that we may respond to them or their comments as appropriate.

Brand24 review by Agnieszka J.
Agnieszka J.

"Morning coffee routine ;) "

What do you like best?

I've been using Brand24 for a few months now. What I like best is that Brand24 gives me also the list of the mentions from Facebook (from what I know other monitoring tools don't have that option).

What do you dislike?

I would change the design of the product to make it more clear.

The name of my company is specific, because it's at the same time the name of the whole category of tools (LiveChat). Because of that I don't look at the graph with the number of the mentions and don't use it for social analytics. However as I wrote in the title checking new mentions in Brand24 and a cup of coffee is my morning routine :) I use it for monitor the Internet and reply as LiveChat if it's necessary.

Brand24 review by Umang S.
Umang S.

"Listening master"

What do you like best?

The most liked thing about brand24 is that it serves my propose of online monitoring.

What do you dislike?

As of now, the only dislike part is it can not filter it by my country Nepal.

In today's world if you do not listen or monitor then your brand will vanish. Therefore the benefits I get from brand24 is instant alerts and reports.

Brand24 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Brand24 is a refreshing listening tool offering convenience and high functionality."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Brand24 is the convenient layout of the user interface, and the keyword functionality. Through listening at Brand24, we have now found tons of mentions which we had previously not been able to find. Also, the option to not only delete, but also block a specific site where a mention has popped up, is handy in the several cases where my keywords solicit completely unrelated contexts.

What do you dislike?

To enhance Brand24, further context evaluation would be fantastic. A deeper dive into the context on the page, given the keyword or at least several keywords at once, would allow for minimal unrelated mentions to sort through.

Thanks to Brand24, we are now allowed a deeper understanding of and tracking for where our name is being used, whether approved or not approved. We have since found that several customers use our name on their websites and in their vehicle listings. Furthermore, we have been enlightened by how many publications share our news and events. This ultimately provides us a greater grasp and control of where our brand exists.

Brand24 review by Monika C.
Monika C.

"A perfect tool for social media monitoring!"

What do you like best?

I can follow social media mentions about my company and monitor keywords I need. I can react and communicate with the customers who look for my product. The dashboard is perfect!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! Brand24 is a perfect tool when it comes to social media monitoring.

Social media monitoring, sales support

Brand24 review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Short, intense social media monitoring"

What do you like best?

The most- its easy to use, and BRAND24 has great support!

What do you dislike?

Probably lack of time to use it more ;)

But srsly, Its to short to dislike anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, use it.

Mostly I use it to monitore social media, and small campaigns.

Brand24 review by Michał P.
Michał P.

"Reach out to potencial bussines partner just in time"

What do you like best?

One way to find for me new business opportunities is to monitor keywords that is related to my topic. This is realy great when you can reach out to potencial bussines partner just in time when they need you. Brand24 gives me instant access to mentions about me and my brand across the web.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it didnt give me all mentions on the web or the spectrum was to greater.

Like I write before it`s easy to me find new potencial bussines partner and reach out to them.

Brand24 review by User in Internet

"Businesslike tool"

What do you like best?

Serviceable solution for company like start up to find mention about brand in web. Also is fantastic tool to find key word as reference in social media to promote brand and engage new users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Brand24 shows not relevant content for me from foreign website, it isn't look like safe source.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool for young company like start ups to build reach and find any mention about brand in web. Finding key topics in blogs or forums and all social media tools like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Brand24 also help company to promote their aplication and services. As customer we're really contented.

It's really helpful for start up to find future users and increase reach. Brand monitoring allows get more cotanct to people which would like to use our aplication and build relation with them.

Brand24 review by User

"Brand 24 for mobile games and apps"

What do you like best?

Huge amount of information. Reports delivered to e-mail. It allows me to contact user/players directly via social media.

What do you dislike?

A bit of chaos when using broad keywords for campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and improve your games/app downloads.

I make mobile games and apps as an Indie developer. Brand24 gives much wider spectrum of all the hustle that happens around my products. It allows me to find both positive and negative reviews which in most cases helps me in future development. I realized that Twitter monitoring works perfectly well for fixing bugs and glitches also there is a huge feedback from users and their needs and what is most important for me I can quickly react and answer them directly if something unexpected has happened.

Brand24 review by Justyna S.
Justyna S.

"An amazing tool for companies small and large! "

What do you like best?

The ability to find what others are saying about your brand is key. With Brand24 I am able to have contact with soon to be customers :) it's also great to be able to communicate with anyone who talks about the company that I work for!

What do you dislike?

the one thing that took me a bit to master was to ensure that my key words were set into place were effective. This took some trial and error but within minutes I got the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great staff! :)

Better contact with the client and direct sales, also increase of brand awareness.

Brand24 review by Bartłomiej L.
Bartłomiej L.

"No way you will find better monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Brand24 is the support working with the speed of light!

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is still not adjusted to the iPad's screen size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface and the speed of collecting data perfectly works for me. I hope Brand24 will improve their mobile app more but the web app is just perfect. If you are looking for the social media monitoring tool, just give it a try. I was skeptical at first but after few weeks, I found a lot of usage I just didn't realised they work for me. Another thing is very clear raporting. Just a few clicks of mouse and I am able to make very transparent raports about project I am working on. Last but not least, I need to praise the legendary support. It takes just a few seconds to get your problems solved. It's like they never sleep. This is the most valuable thing about this company. They are always ready to help with any problems with their tool. What is more, they are really helpful not only with the technical problems but also with some inspirations about how you can use their monitoring in your business to improve it. All the tips I got from Brand24 supporrt were really useful!

It works just like monitoring should do it. It keeps me informed about mentions and I can work on different projects from the very transparent interface.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Supervising the development of the blog"

What do you like best?

Its utility in superpvising SEO and simplicity in use. Both these things are essential to develop your website or blog.

What do you dislike?

We are using it for too short to state that we dislike something.

We are learning the "SEO" things for our website and how to get new subscribers for it.

The most important benefit is that the number of visits on our website rised.

Brand24 review by Irnes .
Irnes .

"Brand24 - Great SMM Software"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is great tool. There are many positive things that i really like and prefer about this software. I will mark some of them:

- It's really easy to use

- Brand24 help us to see what other people are saying about our business

- great, actually amazing interface and design

- For any issues, there is really great support service.

Really great software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like only because Brand24 does not provide social media response services. Data downloading should be improved a little bit Also, wish I could post to my own social media accounts from this software.Historical data are unreliable for old data. Maybe it's a little bit expensive too, but it worth to try it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!!!!

Brand24 is a great choice for growing business, it will increase your brand awareness on the market. It will enable you social listening and it will help you reach for users' insights. This software will also help you to monitoring your competition. Great platform which will help you to gain advantage on the market. Everybody should try it out. Absolutely positive review from me.

Brand24 review by Karolina W.
Karolina W.

"Brand24 gives me a great view of the topics that I am interested in, helps developing my blog."

What do you like best?

Thanks to this tool I don't miss anything about most important topics that I decided to follow. I can monitor the results found in the internet every day! The reports inform each day about new mentions. Thanks to that I can analyze my client's needs and develop my blog. I can also track my competition and see their actions in one report. I can track forums and find new readers/customers by answering their questions! This is very helpful! Also I would like to reccomend the staff, who are more than helpful and ask about support without even my request. That is very kind.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I cannot find disadvantages of using Brand24. The settings are clear and i can always change them f.e. frequency of receiving reports if it's too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to fully monitor key topics in internet and track your competition this tool is perfect for you!

The greatest benefit is that I can track key topics in forums, in google and look into my competition. I have found new possibiliteis to find readers and to meet with new bloggers just by tracking suitable key word. Monitoring and analyzing is way more easier!

Brand24 review by Kamil S.
Kamil S.

"All the hard work done by Brand24, not by me!"

What do you like best?

I get to my office, prepare a cup of coffee and all my internet monitoring (topics related to my work, competition) is already done and results sent to my e-mail.

What do you dislike?

I cannot really see anything I dislike at the moment.

I conduct trainings and create data analysis reports. Because of tha tool I can see the big picture of what is important in my field of work and in what people and my clients are interested.

Brand24 review by Lucjan K.
Lucjan K.

"The best social listening tool I know"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is dead simple to use. Also, it integrates with Slack so I don't even have to log in to my account - I receive notifications on a Slack channel. It makes reacting to mentions of chosen keywords easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

It's not 100% accurate - it won't show some mentions. That said, I haven't found any more accurate tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial and see how it works for you.

I can react whenever someone mentions a keyword of my choice (e.g. 'feedback widget', 'website feedback' etc.). Joining conversations is a great source of leads.

Tip: monitor brand keywords of your competitors to spot angry customers and help them.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Really nice tool for bloggers!"

What do you like best?

I'm very happy, that Brand24 admin panel is so clean and intuitive! Simple, but very effective tool

What do you dislike?

Well, I have never thought about it ;) I use B24 for my routine blogging things, and I'm very happy with this software.

Monitoring mentions of my blog and my person on the Internet and in Social Media.

Brand24 review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"A good tool for social monitoring for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up, seems to be fairly accurate, particularly on social. Good value for the price

What do you dislike?

As with all social monitoring tools, it doesn't seem to pick up news outlets well.

Lets me know right away when there are mentions of my brand, so i can be part of them.

Brand24 review by Marc G.
Marc G.

"Great tool for understanding Social Trends"

What do you like best?

I like that Brand24 will send you an email every day with updates on postings related to your keywords. This is very helpful when you are busy and sometimes forget to login. It forces you to look at the data and stay current.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how broad the results are. Maybe I am missing something but I feel that you should have the ability to really narrow down the search if you are targeting a broader keyword set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. I think it can be an asset to any company looking for social sentiment.

I am understanding what the landscape looks like as it relates to my business. Since what I do is almost 100% social media driven it is helping me to understand what challenges exit, companies to target, and how big the opportunity is.

Brand24 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"Instant snapshot on what's happening!"

What do you like best?

My VA uses Brand24 to track a number of keywords and phrases surrounding me and my brands. It's very effective.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a way that we've found to rule out duplicates. for example, a tweet of mine is loaded into TweetJukebox.com and gets tweeted many times/day. I don't want to see that.

Tracking and finding out where I am being talked about.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"It was alright, but didn’t have enough draw to take away from competition."

What do you like best?

I liked the interface and simplicity of Brand24.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t dislike anything per say but there nothing unique from competition to draw me away from my current software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Used to monitor buzz around political candidates.

Brand24 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Analytics Tracking"

What do you like best?

The ability to track hashtags and common phrases in one complete search, rather than having to set up multiple tracking channels.

What do you dislike?

I am often searching for analytics during specific time periods and I'd like to be able to set the dates once, rather than having to reset the dates everything I re-launch the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great site, with quick and concise social analytic information.

The biggest benefit is being able to precisely calculate a brand's reach with our clients. Moreover, being able to show them the balance of positive and negative sentiment has become extremely important.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Good for what it does"

What do you like best?

It does a good job of aggregating the mentions

What do you dislike?

It's not a full social content curation tool

Looking to track influencer engagement with brand

Brand24 review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Cool platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to read data and graphs that look great!

What do you dislike?

Would be better if it filtered out results

Finding media about self and competitors

Brand24 review by Beth T.
Beth T.

"All In One Solution! "

What do you like best?

As a PR agency, it's critical to our success to be able to monitor media coverage, social coverage and all things in between. Brand 24 does this for us - in real time!

What do you dislike?

Gosh - not much do we dislike. Wish I could pinpoint one thing, but actually - we're pretty darn happy with Brand24.

Social intelligence. Media coverage. Real time data analysis of campaign content, etc.

Brand24 review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Made us aware of people talking about our Brand in places that we didn't know about"

What do you like best?

Storm alerts! Being able to quickly respond when activity picks up has been key.

What do you dislike?

Often we get a lot of hits that are irrelevant

Recommendations to others considering the product

This does more than Hootsuite or other social media monitoring. Using Brand24 reaches out beyond the obvious places and lets you know about more intimate opportunities to engage customers or potential customers.

We're engaging people in more places than before. So many forums beyond just social media that are difficult to monitor without the kind of consolidation that Brand24 provides.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Good for overview"

What do you like best?

It is easy to have multiple people manage, change keywords, etc.

What do you dislike?

It missed some key Product Hunt posts. It also picked up a lot of random news, so I have to screen everyday.

Keeping track of mentions.

Brand24 review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages

"Great tool for social media analytics"

What do you like best?

We do not have the top plan for this software, but we're still able to gather all of the social media analytics data we need to get a good idea of the conversations customers are having about our industry. The trend line that maps out mentions over time has been especially helpful, as it allows us to identify peaks in conversation and then dive deeper into why those peaks occurred.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate an easier format with which to export results. I often want to use graphics that are generated in reports in presentations to superiors, but the graphics are small and hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that they attend the training sessions offered by Brand 24 to get a full idea of the how to use the software.

We are using Brand 24 to identify ways that the food industry can better communicate with consumers. We know that social media is the tool that many people turn to educate consumers, so we are following this lead and using analytics to find out what kind of conversations are happening and what consumers want to know from the industry.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

The Sentiment filter, I really enjoy. Infographics for the data is easy to read.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are lag times for the mentions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use it in order to stay up to date with all the buzz about your company and even competitors.

Seeing what customers have to say about the product as well as knowing how to improve it.

Looking at where we should target our marketing, seeing where the product community hangs out.

Brand24 review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.

"Used for a media evaluation"

What do you like best?

They were helpful and accessible, and were always online. Very quick to answer questions. The price and discount for our research was great

What do you dislike?

The platform is a limited in its ability to provide demographics about the reach of the population. Isn't sophisticated enough to gather demographics but I understand that it is a limitation due to price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for social media reach and influencers

We're just trying to gain better insight to who our campaign reached.

Brand24 review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics

"The best brand monitoring tool we have used"

What do you like best?

We love the simplicity of the both the mobile and web interfaces, the ease of creating and customizing alerts, the beautiful reports you can generate and value added features like email "Storm Alerts".

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could a be a bit more fully featured (but its still very useful).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you won't be dissapointed.

Realtime monitoring of our brand activity and that of our competitors and, monitoring topics of interest to give us a competitive advantage.

Brand24 review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

intuitive, tracking multiple platforms is really easy

What do you dislike?

doesnt export influencer contact info easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider better export for influencer contact info.

we're trying to improve frequency of brand mentions and brand awareness.

Brand24 review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Depth of coverage quick, timely results

What do you dislike?

Some posts not relevant that's the only dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, v. helpful

Searching for clients, competitors, press, research

Brand24 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Brand 24 is a NEED for every social marketer"

What do you like best?

I love the positive negative scale, it helps us feel our brand is being monitored and protected like insurance does in other areas of our life.

What do you dislike?

The ignore feature doesn't always work . Sometimes we block a hashtag and my email still shows me mentions with it. Quite annoying when a rapper uses your hashtag and if blows up overnight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth every penny to catch a social media onslaught before it happens.

We now have a way to watch the emotions trending with our brand and catch any issue early on.

Brand24 review by Mayor E.
Mayor E.

"USING BRAND24 FOR 2 MONTHS (MY EXPERIENCE)"

What do you like best?

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

...

I have used Brand24 as a social listening tool on and off for about a year now, and recently set up a subscription for one of my clients. We're also using it for cold calls and prospecting clients who have had negative experiences with competitor clients. It's also the basis for our Digital Analytics programme to help clients with decision making, audience analysis, as well as testing new Brand Advertising materials before launch.

Learning about Brand24?

* We monitor all Brand24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.