(131 reviews)

Brand24 gives you reliable, easy to use and affordable solution to track and engage online conversations relevant to your business in real time. Use it to measure effectiveness of your campaigns, grow customer satisfaction and sales.

Work for Brand24?

Learning about Brand24?

Brand24 Reviews

Ask Brand24 a Question
Showing 131 Brand24 reviews
Brand24 review by Anna L.
Anna L.

"My experience is extremely positive, B24 team is always there to help me out."

What do you like best?

I looove how they deal with customer service. It is really personalized, yet professional. I would recommend the product to all my friends but most of them are already satisfied B24 users.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that bother me. For me, not really advanced user the product is really easy to use.

The main reason I use the B24 product to follow brands which I use in my final dissertation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brand24
Brand24 review by Arnaud F.
Arnaud F.

"Excellent Brand Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

The mentions are good, the analytics is better

What do you dislike?

Daily batch updates, not real time mentions

Talent Digital Management manages Talents' online positioning and reach. Brand24 is helping us accomplish just that by understanding where our Talent Brands stand.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Brand24 review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Brand24"

What do you like best?

I like that you can gather so much valuable information about your brand quickly and effectively. The filters are great. they really help me cater my needs in term of what I need to be looking at. I can pick different dates, infuencer scores, and much more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you get sources from your own brand's website and social media pages. I think this is very annoying and if I could just not get sources from our own website and social media pages, it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is great tool to use if you are a small company that needs to build brand loyalty. It is great to know what your consumers are saying about you. It gathers a great amount of information and leaves it right at your disposal for you to use in whatever way you need. It is really a valuable tool for any company, even a large company as well. It can help with customer service and such.

The business problem we are solving is trying to engage more with customers and figuring out their concerns and comments. We also want to see what top influencers our competitors are using. This helps us really see who we need to have promoting our company to grow and be more of a threat to our competition as well. This is a great benefit.

Brand24 review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Beautiful and Productive."

What do you like best?

very nice interface, and report outputs. can easily give to a client and feel good about it.

What do you dislike?

lack of adding specific site/bulletin boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to get help with the setup from Brand24, they're very helpful.

keeping an ear to the ground to know what is going on in our customers community.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Brand24, A tool to measure social media"

What do you like best?

The no of times we can change the keyword as per own wish. The keywords can changed instantly and getting results for new keywords in very short span of time.

What do you dislike?

Data downloading is not that good and other big problem is reliability of historical data. If we want to see historical trends then as older the data gets, less reliable it becomes so a customer can't make accurate judgement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a first time user of social media measurement service then you must use Brand24 as it is very easy to set-up an account and easy to use and has very good customer support. The only problem is, Brand24 doesn't provide historical data and doesn't consider Re-tweet in twitter as a new data point to collect.

We can see real time social media or digital media response to any product , topic or campaign. Apart from that we can see which people build or tear the reputation of a brand.

Brand24 review by User in Computer Software

"Generally a good product that would benefit from a little fine tuning. "

What do you like best?

I really love how Brand24 divides mentions in categories by general source. It makes it easier for me to prioritize my review and comments and plan my time more effectively. I have used other mention services in the past and Brand24 is better at reaching a wider range of sources for me.

What do you dislike?

I think Brand24 could do a better job helping me sort and revisit articles that I have archived. Lacking that feature means that I am doing so in a spreadsheet instead of in my primary tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Brand24 is a strong product with great support. There still needs to be a little more maturation in the product but they are definitely headed in the right direction.

We like to keep an eye out for reviews and mentions of our product so that we may respond to them or their comments as appropriate.

Brand24 review by greg w.
greg w.

"Brand24 helps us keep on top of client related content"

What do you like best?

nice interface and easy to use. we often discover content generated by our clients and act on it before they notify us the content exists. Helps us stay ahead of the curve and interact with customers virtually real time. Also makes reporting very simple.

What do you dislike?

does tend to gather quite a bit of unrelated content which takes some time to sift thru.

Virtual real time communications with customers on line. Discovery of new content on a daily basis.

Brand24 review by Consultant in Program Development
Consultant in Program Development

"Excellent Social Media Analysis Tool"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is an excellent and easy to use social media analysis application. The tool provides comprehensive analysis for businesses. It is easy to use. The online training session with the CEO was informative and he was very concerned with making sure my onboarding in the use of the product went well. The company provides excellent customer service. There is always someone online who is ready to answer my questions at any time during the use of the product.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you access your business needs and clearly define the work with Brand24. Brand24 offers so much rich data that it is easy to lose focus on your goals from using the application.

My business is trying to do more in-depth research on the African-American community in the US on topics such as technology usage, government policies, etc.

Brand24 review by Anna C.
Anna C.

"Brand 24 - Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface of the tool is brilliant and really intuitive and being able to compare projects to work out share of voice is extremely useful. The fact that it can also be used as a sentiment tracker and an influencer sourcing tool makes it extremely good value for money.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to filter the mentions by country instead of just by language, but hopefully this is in the pipeline.

Proving the impact of campaigns on the social pace is always a tough ask. Being able to see the impact on social mentions and reach day by day in an accessible way allows us to demonstrate the ROI of our activity to both internal and external stakeholders.

Brand24 review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use social analytics"

What do you like best?

I like the easy use interface and that it's significantly cheaper than alternatives.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes irrelevant data shown.

It's important to be able to measure the effectiveness of social campaigns and Brand24 has been vital to this quantification.

Brand24 review by Rochelle O.
Rochelle O.

"Brand 24"

What do you like best?

A great tool for gathering comprehensive data efficiently. Adaptable for different purposes from monitoring marketing campaign effectiveness through to lead generation. The filters are very good at pinpointing requirements through social listening.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sheer volume of data means that there is a lot to sift through. However, the grouping tool is helpful here - like anything, getting used to the system takes a while but pays off and is worth the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The best way to personalise this tool is to explore the breadth of its features. The reports are also great for overviews and the system is easy to use.

Benefits include:

- Social listening

- Lead generation

- Brand/ Campaign monitoring

- Connecting and opening up a conversation with prospective clients/customers.

Brand24 review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Understanding your social media impact"

What do you like best?

As a small business, we recognize the value and impact of social media but don't have the time necessary to manage it to its potential. Brand24 is one of the tools that gives us insight into our presence and impact. It allows us to understand what works and what needs to be refocused.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more capabilities to interact with people we are engaging. It could replace other software that we now use. Need Pinterest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period is a good way to get to know the capabilities

Time and focus. It reduces how much time we spend managing and understanding and allows us to redirect our efforts when necessary.

Brand24 review by Adam K.
Adam K.

"Best social media monitoring tool available. Srsly."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, speed, efficiency, handling Polish keywords without problems, working great with English ones as well. Just to name some, it's just a beginning of the long list ;)

What do you dislike?

Sentiment analysis. But there's still no tool with proper analysis of sentiment in Polish. Hopefully one day B24 will be the one.

Ongoing monitoring for our clients, crisis monitoring, support for new business. What benefits? All you can imagine in terms of monitoring. Brand24 is our eyes&ears in Social Media.

Brand24 review by Erica T.
Erica T.

"LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

The monitoring and reports are the BEST I have seen! I have been in PR/Social Media for 10+ years and there is no way I could have created reports like this. My clients are super happy and it gives great insight into whats happening and whats working!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! I know things will grow and even more data will come

General monitoring. It does the job for me and presents it in a beautiful PDF for my clients.

Brand24 review by Rafal S.
Rafal S.

"Fantastic tool for brand and topic monitoring"

What do you like best?

Clear reporting for further analysis. Sounds fun? Well it is! It's so easy to check what people talk about your brand or even more important for me - topic of interest. I can predict what's on top and how I can take advantage of that. You don't have to be a mastermind, it's not a rocket science to analyse B24 scanning results.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I miss some results I could find on Google BUT I'm just getting started so my search setup could need a little tweaking. Other than that - none!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best support I've ever seen. If you have any problem they're there for you.

I use it for brand and topic monitoring. I have a nonprofit website and I use B24 to see what people think of my work and what can I do to improve it.

Brand24 review by tomasz jakub s.
tomasz jakub s.

"Best tool fot monitoring INTERNET"

What do you like best?

I get all information about my projects. ALL :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is all right. Best tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good stuff for people how looking some good apps for monitoring internet.

I found some bad reviews.

Brand24 review by Marta P.
Marta P.

"Great tool for topic monitoring"

What do you like best?

It's way better than Google and only with Brand24 I'm sure I won't miss anything important. It's great for topic monitoring or when you want to identify hot topics in particular sector. And what's also very important for me - beautiful and friendly user interface.

What do you dislike?

I don't know how to turn off results in language other than English but i'm sure they will help me with this as soon as I ask them about it :) The team is very helpful.

Topic monitoring. Getting very quickly more valuable results comparing with Google.

Brand24 review by Paweł S.
Paweł S.

"Brand 24 in social media strategy and operational work"

What do you like best?

In monitoring tool I look for two things:

1. Monitoring Accuracy - I need to be sure that we catch everything we need to make decisions and conduct evaluations.

2. Easy UX - I need tool easy to adapt among my team members. They need a tool that allows them to quickly assess results and act accordingly.

Brand 24 combines those two requirements.

What do you dislike?

There is some room for improvement as far as accuracy is concerned. More snippets could be collected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brand 24 is complete and easy to use monitoring tool to work with.

Can be used by non-technical users and could be everyday tool for every community manager or social media strategist.

Social Media strategy:

- assessing brand presence in social media

- identifying influencers

- identifying key topics around the brand

Community Management:

- monitoring activity related to brands we are working with and reacting

Brand24 review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"best monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

You receive alerts in only few minutes after customer reaction! You don't need long-term agreement for using brand24. Tools are developing rapidly. They are introducing solutions that make the tools work even more efficiently.

- API is very easy to implement.

- Even with a huge amount of results tool does not freeze

- All important functions are on top and are easily accessible

- brand24 is probably the only tool that has great application for mobile devices, which btw. works great for both iOS and Android systems

What do you dislike?

The language filter could run more efficiently, or there should be choice what region you want to monitor. The results would be better if the company name is multiple meanings (in other languages).

The most expensive subscription should have more tools to generate reports. It would be very helpful for the agency serving its clients through brand24. However, there is „data export” to Excel so you can always make a report in another programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool that can really increase your sale by helping you in finding new clients (which are surfing in internet for product you are selling).

- customer servise

- social listening

- knowing users insights

- reaching the customer

- solution even better than positioning. You reach the customer on his ground

- I’ve learned that a customer who is pleasantly surprised that you found him in the middle of the network. will spent two times more money in your shop

Brand24 review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Love24"

What do you like best?

I started using Brand24 one year ago, so I think I can say I know it quite well by now. I really like the e-mail notofications- there is no need to remember about logging in every day. The tool itself works great, and it looks great. Plus the CEO is a really nice guy.

What do you dislike?

Paying... I`m just kidding. There is nothing I can complain about. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, there is a free trial period.

I am a PR specialist and I use Brand24 to find mentions about my clients brands.

Brand24 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

User friendly panel is its best feature. Some time ago brand24 has introduced new filters for monitoring results, which really help analyzing data. I like the way the categories of results sources are splitted. We've been testing some other tools for internet monitoring and brand24 is still the best one.

What do you dislike?

When you choose one of your projects you don't know exactly how many new mentions you have to analyze. There is only an information ">100" etc. and it is not enough. On top of that new monitoring results arrive on regular basis, even backwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In Poland I don't know better tool for internet monitoring.

Brand24 is very helpful in brand, product and brand's competition analysis. We use it to find out how the brand or product is considered by internet users. The sentiment shows (approximately) whether it is rather positive, negative or neutral. The qualitative data give us valued insight in internet reality around our clients.

Brand24 review by Szymon L.
Szymon L.

"The best customer experience"

What do you like best?

The clarity of product, the way I can use that and in case I am not sure about something there is always someone who can help me out and solve my issue.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning I was not sure how often data in my package is being refreshed. But after I talked to the company rep he clarified everything immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good pricing, lots of great features but most of all - extraordinary, amazing level of customer support.

I am co-running an NGO and want to know what people have to say about our operations. At the same time it helps to engage in the conversation with people who talk about same or at least similar topics.

Brand24 review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Lets you be immediately aware of your impact on your audience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity (and beauty) of the interface makes it a pleasure to navigate through. The user experience is great and the access to the information you're looking for immediate. I didn't think I needed something like Brand24 until I actually started to use it and found out all I was missing by simply "googling" terms.

What do you dislike?

Even though the breadth of information gathered is huge, the soft is not infallible and do miss some websites, or some data may not be up-to-date. However, it still brings much more than what it can eventually miss and, as it provides links to the websites where quotes come from, I'm also free to double check the info.

As an indie developer and only member of my team, it's very hard to keep track of all the information circulating about my project or myself. Brand24 allows me to quickly assess the global opinion on my project and figure out what works and what doesn't in term of branding/marketing. It's a perfect assistant for who cannot afford a full marketing team (or wants to save the cost and invest it elsewhere).

Brand24 review by Marta O.
Marta O.

"brand24 review"

What do you like best?

Employees - i love to work with brand24. it easy to get any answer. moreover if i don't know sthg i can always ask them

What do you dislike?

nothing, i like brand24 for everything, no need to comment this

monitoring for brands

Brand24 review by Bartosz R.
Bartosz R.

"Great tool for internet monitoring"

What do you like best?

It just works. I get email everyday and can followup on any mentions about my company instantly. Never missed anything important.

What do you dislike?

Umm.. cant think of anything. Maybe the email could be bit better?

I get an alert when some post something about my company over the net so I can react to that.

Brand24 review by Przemyslaw K.
Przemyslaw K.

"I use every day"

What do you like best?

thanks to Brand 24 I interact with customers in real time at the moment when they need information

What do you dislike?

no access to information from closed group on on Facebook

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool that really increases your sale

acquiring new customers, build brand and interact with potential customers

Brand24 review by Karol D.
Karol D.

"Fantastic social media monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

1. Great results

2. Instant mentions

3. Easy to use even for non tech persons

What do you dislike?

It could have some more historical results ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested a lot of social mentions tool out there but brand24 give me the best results. Support is also worth mentioning, it's so great!

Comunication with clients! It brings new channel of traffic to our bussienes inreasing ROI.

Brand24 review by Łukasz W.
Łukasz W.

"How to live without brand24?"

What do you like best?

App, customer service, results. There is a lot of support from whole Customer Service and brand24 crew - they will help You with everything. Always.

What do you dislike?

Addiction. If You start once using brand24 - it's really hard to get back. There is now way back.

Customer service, new customers, brand awarness, contact with potential customers, fast reaction.

Brand24 review by Maciek P.
Maciek P.

"Great tool for a corporate Brand Manager"

What do you like best?

I love B24 just being there as a daily routine in brand manager's life. Everyday starts with coffee, sales results and B24 report. The key value to us is the REAL social listening. This gives us an instant but also systematic overview of the brand's social presence as well as valuable insights for brand development, including new creative ideas and communication platforms. I love it's real time, not only it gives me a sense of confidence we're controlling any crisis situation that may occur but enables lots of authentic occasions for our brand character to interact with consumers.

What do you dislike?

When you monitor a big global consumer brand like we do, you might want more synthetic reporting providing you with more insightful knowledge clusters rather than information stream. When there's too many discussions going on you might need a full time agency capturing insights for you. Lots have been improved in total reach estimation but they're half way there to be a comparable source to AGB, Nielsen media panel or any other media flowchart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the biggest pros for B24 is their customer support. It's not surprising for anyone in the industry having their CEO discussing your problem at the help desk. And even when he's out things are moving fast and forward, just to keep your satisfaction lever way above expectations.

Crisis management

Social listening

Insight generation

Proactive discussions

Reach measurement

Brand24 review by Mateusz C.
Mateusz C.

"The best took to know what people write on the Web about your brand!"

What do you like best?

It's fast to set up and works amazing giving the results in no time. They have awesome support that will help you to set up your account to optimize the results.

I also love their content about social media, reports and case studies. Totally worth checking out!

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little bit confusing how to set up everything correctly, but with the help from the support it went very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just check this out and you won't regret it! And if you don't know how to use it to your best benefit, just ask the amazing support.

Being able to respond and join the discussions or mentions about our brand almost live it's a huge advantage. But you can also monitor your competition and join the conversations there. There is a lot of ways to use this tool to gain a competitive advantage!

Brand24 review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Great monitor tool"

What do you like best?

I like mobile application which helps me monitor mentions about my brand 24/7 . Configuration to other project where I moniotr phrases in some way connected to my product let me start proactive discussions from where I get usefull insight and sometimes users.

What do you dislike?

Problems is not in brand24 but personal configuration of facebook users profile. I often want to make some comment above post connected to my brand, which brand 24 gave me but I can't do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just post some thing about brand24 or talk about social media monitoring in social media and you will see how authors of that tool use it to generate sales leads

- customer servise

- social listening

- knowing users insights

Brand24 review by Maciej O.
Maciej O.

"Friendly app. Great service."

What do you like best?

Customer support level (very responsive), user-friendly interface and their never ending development.

What do you dislike?

Certainly there are a few features Brand 24 could borrow from their Enteprise competitors, but they're on a great path to reach them. Nothing in there that slows down my social media monitoring business for now!

Managing the company reputation in an easy and automated way.

Brand24 review by Klaudiusz K.
Klaudiusz K.

"Real-time is key"

What do you like best?

-Real time,

-Nice interface,

-Helps with optimizing your marketing campaign.

-Lets your audience feel that you are more connected.

What do you dislike?

-Fits all my needs so far, but I know there are some people that would require a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

Increasing our brand awareness on the market.

Brand24 review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"The best online tool for social media monitoring "

What do you like best?

1. Usability

2. Great design

3. Clean mobile app

4. Quick response (when we talk about mentions in the particular project)

5. Perfect Client Service

What do you dislike?

This product deserves for broader promotion across the globe and reaching more international clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them about the guy called Sadek. He is the greatest man that I know ;)

This tool gives my clients comfort during their social media activities and makes their work much easier.

Brand24 review by Paulina K.
Paulina K.

"Very helpful with work in social media!"

What do you like best?

You recive alerts in 10 minuts after yours customer reaction.

What do you dislike?

Create a effective project need a more time than I expect.

Many satisfied customers - that's the result.

Brand24 review by Justyna S.
Justyna S.

"An amazing tool for companies small and large! "

What do you like best?

The ability to find what others are saying about your brand is key. With Brand24 I am able to have contact with soon to be customers :) it's also great to be able to communicate with anyone who talks about the company that I work for!

What do you dislike?

the one thing that took me a bit to master was to ensure that my key words were set into place were effective. This took some trial and error but within minutes I got the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great staff! :)

Better contact with the client and direct sales, also increase of brand awareness.

Brand24 review by Bartłomiej L.
Bartłomiej L.

"No way you will find better monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

The greatest thing about Brand24 is the support working with the speed of light!

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is still not adjusted to the iPad's screen size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The interface and the speed of collecting data perfectly works for me. I hope Brand24 will improve their mobile app more but the web app is just perfect. If you are looking for the social media monitoring tool, just give it a try. I was skeptical at first but after few weeks, I found a lot of usage I just didn't realised they work for me. Another thing is very clear raporting. Just a few clicks of mouse and I am able to make very transparent raports about project I am working on. Last but not least, I need to praise the legendary support. It takes just a few seconds to get your problems solved. It's like they never sleep. This is the most valuable thing about this company. They are always ready to help with any problems with their tool. What is more, they are really helpful not only with the technical problems but also with some inspirations about how you can use their monitoring in your business to improve it. All the tips I got from Brand24 supporrt were really useful!

It works just like monitoring should do it. It keeps me informed about mentions and I can work on different projects from the very transparent interface.

Brand24 review by User in Internet

"Businesslike tool"

What do you like best?

Serviceable solution for company like start up to find mention about brand in web. Also is fantastic tool to find key word as reference in social media to promote brand and engage new users.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Brand24 shows not relevant content for me from foreign website, it isn't look like safe source.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool for young company like start ups to build reach and find any mention about brand in web. Finding key topics in blogs or forums and all social media tools like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Brand24 also help company to promote their aplication and services. As customer we're really contented.

It's really helpful for start up to find future users and increase reach. Brand monitoring allows get more cotanct to people which would like to use our aplication and build relation with them.

Brand24 review by Michał P.
Michał P.

"Reach out to potencial bussines partner just in time"

What do you like best?

One way to find for me new business opportunities is to monitor keywords that is related to my topic. This is realy great when you can reach out to potencial bussines partner just in time when they need you. Brand24 gives me instant access to mentions about me and my brand across the web.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it didnt give me all mentions on the web or the spectrum was to greater.

Like I write before it`s easy to me find new potencial bussines partner and reach out to them.

Brand24 review by Irnes .
Irnes .

"Brand24 - Great SMM Software"

What do you like best?

Brand24 is great tool. There are many positive things that i really like and prefer about this software. I will mark some of them:

- It's really easy to use

- Brand24 help us to see what other people are saying about our business

- great, actually amazing interface and design

- For any issues, there is really great support service.

Really great software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like only because Brand24 does not provide social media response services. Data downloading should be improved a little bit Also, wish I could post to my own social media accounts from this software.Historical data are unreliable for old data. Maybe it's a little bit expensive too, but it worth to try it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!!!!

Brand24 is a great choice for growing business, it will increase your brand awareness on the market. It will enable you social listening and it will help you reach for users' insights. This software will also help you to monitoring your competition. Great platform which will help you to gain advantage on the market. Everybody should try it out. Absolutely positive review from me.

Brand24 review by Rafal Z.
Rafal Z.

"Good product and excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

If you want to monitor anything across Internet this is the tool that simply does the job. User interface is well designed allowing you to use the tool out of the box without time consuming training or studying. But what I like the most about Brand24 is their customer experience. They simply go beyond expectations responding to your queries in minutes. This is what happens when you work with people passionated about their business. Keep it up!

What do you dislike?

I am not necessarily a fan of automated emails hitting my mailbox too frequently, but it is easy to unsubscribe. I'd also encourage Brand24 to setup credit card monthly payments, bank transfers are old school nowadays.

We are monitoring our brand across the web as well as get notified about our industry news.

Brand24 review by Lukasz M.
Lukasz M.

"Best socialmedia tool to analyze Your brand"

What do you like best?

The best option is realtime analyze and i think that support is very important, even You have problem You can write on chat and wait less than 5 min. Support can make You campaigns and show You how do better job on brand24.. When i want to search something for example iphone 6 s cases, i am looking for interests and i can comment like and send Direct message on instagram to my clients, Its excellent job, Not only making facebook ads for clients but using brand24 to search clients realtime. realtime promotion and your brand is better . Ilo

What do you dislike?

I dislike this that i must pay for it :D

Recommendations to others considering the product

This team is making very good job!

You are all the time on time, now You can know who is talking about You, Your company and brand. Its perfect and i think each company need this.

Brand24 review by Michał K.
Michał K.

"Brand24 is an essential part of 3mk's communications strategy. "

What do you like best?

Brand24 is easy to use and gives chance to be in touch with customers worldwide.

What do you dislike?

I never use the whole potential of this software. I guess because of the lack of the time to dig into newest updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brand24 works accurately and exactly as necessary; no more, no less.

Brand24 gives the opportunity to listen and communicate with customers and potential Customers, but also the competitive brands.

Brand24 review by Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking
Executive Sponsor in Investment Banking

"Good value added in couple of businesses"

What do you like best?

The filter / sentiment analysis functionalities + real time info when something important happens somwhere in the interent

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it shows links of little relevance

Getting updates on discussions about my brand / industry. Checking the impact of social activities, specially reposts of our content

Brand24 review by Marcin P.
Marcin P.

"Great tool for monitoring"

What do you like best?

It is effective, works well and fast. Without it we would be blind in the Internet

What do you dislike?

It is hard to tell a bad thing about it. Maybe it could be for free, or offer more words to monitor. But everything could be free.

I can easily control what is being said about company I am working for.

Brand24 review by Michał S.
Michał S.

"Useful in marketing"

What do you like best?

It is useful to understand how we should communicate with clients and people in social media. The best thing is that when we have it, we can react very quickly to the need of customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that. Everything is on very high level especially client service.

Due to the nature of our industry clients we can monitor social media and react for any question. We can monitor the information on the plans for the winter holidays, we can then communicate with these people and show them the advantages of ski resorts in Slovakia. We can see about what people are talking about our products. It is useful to analyse a tourist market.

Brand24 review by Michal K.
Michal K.

"Just what you need for monitoring"

What do you like best?

It's sleek no-nonsense design. Reliable and fast filters that let you sift through tonnes of information in a blink of an eye to get you what you need. Email reports - simple and helpful. Customer-centric and patient support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Well, maybe it could be cheaper for small companies, but I guess those electric longboards won't buy itself.

Saves a tonne of time and gives you better insight in how effective your marketing campaigns are.

Brand24 review by Kasia K.
Kasia K.

"Social listening at its finest"

What do you like best?

Here are few things I like about Brand24:

- it's super easy to set and navigate

- I can create raports that are simple to read

- it has great customer service!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has too many mentions I have to go through, but I guess it can't read my mind... yet ;)

It saves a lot of time when I need to do a research for a campaign or when I need to find quotes for articles. It also helps me with blogging - I always know what my readers think about my posts and I can easily find them and start conversation :)

Brand24 review by Jakub K.
Jakub K.

"Always fun to know what they are writing about you"

What do you like best?

Exceptional support - the way they treat every customer - even the smallest one. They help you configure brand monitoring in no-time and you're good to go.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to remove many unnecessary mentions :) But hell - I don't remove them :P

Recommendations to others considering the product

The way you configure and monitor your brand / person whatever makes it extremly easy to see what's going on. They help all the way to be as successful as possible. Knowing what they write about a brand make a good competitive advantage to your brand. So if you want your brand to stand out you should definetely give it a try. 30 days trial lets you experiment and see everything there is to it.

I'm monitoring a company.

Brand24 review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Day to day brand monitoring in social media"

What do you like best?

User experience, Simplicity in use, Customer service, Reports and data quality

What do you dislike?

lack of some functionalities, but can't have everything

Trying to track my brand on social media platforms, where I can response directly and quickly to them nad join the conversation they have about stuff related to my company profile.

Learn more about Brand24

Brand24 Videos

Learning about Brand24?

* We monitor all Brand24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(131 reviews)