BrandpointHUB

BrandpointHUB consolidates your entire content practice, making it easy to collaborate across your organization and control every step of the process.

Work for BrandpointHUB?

Showing 12 BrandpointHUB reviews
BrandpointHUB review by <span>Nikki T.</span>
Nikki T.

BrandPoint Hub

What do you like best?

BrandPoint Hub is a easy to use tool to manage marketing content projects over a team of resources. The program allows multiple users to be apart of the content process and keep up to date with where the project is in the creation process and who is working on the next step. It also has a calendar to keep up to date with project completion dates and reports to measure production and performance reports.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an auto save feature but it is something that in coming in their next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a program that is very useful for a team of marketing users to manage their marketing content projects at a very reasonable cost. The support is very attentive and I have never waited more than 10 minutes for an answer to any questions I have while using the program.

My marketing team was managing multiple content projects spanning over multiple departments. It was difficult to use email to keep up to date with the projects and know where the project was in the creation process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrandpointHUB
BrandpointHUB review by <span>Leiland G.</span>
Leiland G.

Reliable and easy!

What do you like best?

The flow task - especially when you have multiple people reviewing the content. The scheduling is also very user friendly. Since we post on multiple handles, keeping them all in order can be tough so this scheduling system executes this flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Instagram posts! If this can be scheduled and posted in the near future it would make my life a whole lot easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the online support for any questions - extremely knowledgeable and helpful team. Set-up takes about a couple days to really get the hang of using this platform.

The biggest roadblock for the business is making sure we have sufficient content that has been reviewed and approved to be posted. The scheduling platform makes this way easier plus the editing flow task is extremely helpful as well. We've benefited by being on time with posts!

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

BrandpointHUB review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

A great system from soup to nuts

What do you like best?

I really love that I finally have a place to capture my content and social media ideas, even long before I am ready to develop them. Then, whether working with a team or on my own it supports my process. I like the custom workflows, the drag and drop calendar, that I can filter by project, and the ability to develop an idea "unscheduled" until I am ready to put it on the calendar.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to set up custom content types. Support says this is a feature that is under development.

What I needed most was a place to capture my content development from the very beginning. From the brainstorming stage. All the other systems I have tried make you start by picking a publication date. But that's not how we work when developing content. We brainstorm ideas, refine our list, then group. We put in on the calendar then move it around as it all comes together. All the other systems assume I have done all that first. This system helps me from the very start to organize, plan and develop my ideas. It keeps me organized and saves me time.

BrandpointHUB review by <span>Jessica H.</span>
Jessica H.

Brandpoint Hub

What do you like best?

I like the new design. The dashboard is nice as well. Other than that, I feel like this platform isn't that user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to fill out a ton of information in order to get a tweet publish / other social media publishing. Seems very excessive. Should be faster and easier.

I also don't like that you have to connect your social account to every project you're on.

Organizing our content and scheduling social posts.

BrandpointHUB review by <span>stephanie s.</span>
stephanie s.

My thoughts on BrandpointHub

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface and that I can edit my writing through this platform.

What do you dislike?

I keep having issues with putting images into my writing. It's been very frustrating. While the interface is simple, I sometimes have issues trying to find items I have created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibly.

We needed a good place to put all of our work, schedule it, edit it, refine it, and submit it. This is a great platform to complete these tasks.

BrandpointHUB review by <span>kristin l.</span>
kristin l.

Easy and User Friendly

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for me to work in conjunction with my client - without an overwhelming amount of emails. It makes the creative and approval process so easy and streamlined.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time and many steps to actually get to the point of creating content. I'd love a "one-click" option.

My Client is based in Germany and we are in the US. This has made it a lot easier to plan, create and schedule without wasting time thanks to time differences.

Learning about BrandpointHUB?

* We monitor all BrandpointHUB reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.