BrandpointHUB

3.8

BrandpointHUB consolidates your entire content practice, making it easy to collaborate across your organization and control every step of the process.

Work for BrandpointHUB?

Learning about BrandpointHUB?

BrandpointHUB Reviews

Ask BrandpointHUB a Question
Showing 12 BrandpointHUB reviews
BrandpointHUB review by Nikki T.
Nikki T.

"BrandPoint Hub "

What do you like best?

BrandPoint Hub is a easy to use tool to manage marketing content projects over a team of resources. The program allows multiple users to be apart of the content process and keep up to date with where the project is in the creation process and who is working on the next step. It also has a calendar to keep up to date with project completion dates and reports to measure production and performance reports.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an auto save feature but it is something that in coming in their next release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a program that is very useful for a team of marketing users to manage their marketing content projects at a very reasonable cost. The support is very attentive and I have never waited more than 10 minutes for an answer to any questions I have while using the program.

My marketing team was managing multiple content projects spanning over multiple departments. It was difficult to use email to keep up to date with the projects and know where the project was in the creation process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrandpointHUB
BrandpointHUB review by Leiland G.
Leiland G.

"Reliable and easy! "

What do you like best?

The flow task - especially when you have multiple people reviewing the content. The scheduling is also very user friendly. Since we post on multiple handles, keeping them all in order can be tough so this scheduling system executes this flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

Instagram posts! If this can be scheduled and posted in the near future it would make my life a whole lot easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the online support for any questions - extremely knowledgeable and helpful team. Set-up takes about a couple days to really get the hang of using this platform.

The biggest roadblock for the business is making sure we have sufficient content that has been reviewed and approved to be posted. The scheduling platform makes this way easier plus the editing flow task is extremely helpful as well. We've benefited by being on time with posts!

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

BrandpointHUB review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A great system from soup to nuts"

What do you like best?

I really love that I finally have a place to capture my content and social media ideas, even long before I am ready to develop them. Then, whether working with a team or on my own it supports my process. I like the custom workflows, the drag and drop calendar, that I can filter by project, and the ability to develop an idea "unscheduled" until I am ready to put it on the calendar.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to set up custom content types. Support says this is a feature that is under development.

What I needed most was a place to capture my content development from the very beginning. From the brainstorming stage. All the other systems I have tried make you start by picking a publication date. But that's not how we work when developing content. We brainstorm ideas, refine our list, then group. We put in on the calendar then move it around as it all comes together. All the other systems assume I have done all that first. This system helps me from the very start to organize, plan and develop my ideas. It keeps me organized and saves me time.

BrandpointHUB review by Jessica H.
Jessica H.

"Brandpoint Hub"

What do you like best?

I like the new design. The dashboard is nice as well. Other than that, I feel like this platform isn't that user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to fill out a ton of information in order to get a tweet publish / other social media publishing. Seems very excessive. Should be faster and easier.

I also don't like that you have to connect your social account to every project you're on.

Organizing our content and scheduling social posts.

BrandpointHUB review by stephanie s.
stephanie s.

"My thoughts on BrandpointHub"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface and that I can edit my writing through this platform.

What do you dislike?

I keep having issues with putting images into my writing. It's been very frustrating. While the interface is simple, I sometimes have issues trying to find items I have created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibly.

We needed a good place to put all of our work, schedule it, edit it, refine it, and submit it. This is a great platform to complete these tasks.

BrandpointHUB review by kristin l.
kristin l.

"Easy and User Friendly "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is for me to work in conjunction with my client - without an overwhelming amount of emails. It makes the creative and approval process so easy and streamlined.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time and many steps to actually get to the point of creating content. I'd love a "one-click" option.

My Client is based in Germany and we are in the US. This has made it a lot easier to plan, create and schedule without wasting time thanks to time differences.

BrandpointHUB review by Shahir J.
Shahir J.

"Very simple and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

I think the fact that it's such a well designed app that it makes it simple and effortless to use is a huge upside

What do you dislike?

Due to it's simplistic nature it's lacking on some more advanced features than it's competitors offer

I'm trying to create a better brand image and expand my marketing opportunities and have realized that this will help me towards my goal

BrandpointHUB review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The BrandpointHUB takeover!"

What do you like best?

Brandpoint Hub proved to be very useful to my team! The best feature is the collaborative aspect.--how you can write an article and then have your team edit it directly or write comments alongside it. This was very efficient and helped us save time.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult to tie in Google Analytics to gauge results and effectiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a fair price you can't go wrong with this software

Wanted to find a more efficient content marketing platform system at a reasonable price.

BrandpointHUB review by Jay S. P.
Jay S. P.

"BrandpointHUB Review"

What do you like best?

it makes managing the content marketing done for our businesses a bit more streamlined and easier

What do you dislike?

sometimes its slower than i'd prefer it to be when using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommended for those wanting to manage content marketing better.

content marketing management

BrandpointHUB review by User in Internet

"brandpoint review"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is compiled into one platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how hard it is to find some content pieces, and the limited number of connections

We just needed an editorial calendar. I like that we can all use it and communicate through the platform.

BrandpointHUB review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Useful collaboration for our team"

What do you like best?

It provides the ability to assign tasks and move content pieces through an editorial channel.

What do you dislike?

Calendar view can sometimes seen overwhelming.

It has provided a central place for tracking and coordinating the efforts of a 5 to 7-person team.

BrandpointHUB review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"User-friendly"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly and has a good interface as well

What do you dislike?

BrandpointHUB's customer reach is low - advertising might help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and decide

Content management, Data Management, Sales

Benefits such as automation of tasks has been very helpful

Learning about BrandpointHUB?

* We monitor all BrandpointHUB reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.