BrandsEye

BrandsEye is the world's leading opinion mining company. We use a proprietary mix of search algorithms, crowd-sourcing and machine learning to mine online conversation for sentiment and the topics driving that sentiment. We used this approach to correctly call the outcome of the US Elections and Brexit.

Work for BrandsEye?
Zignal labs review  2x

Learning about BrandsEye?

BrandsEye Reviews

Ask BrandsEye a Question
Showing 17 BrandsEye reviews
BrandsEye review by <span>Leonie M.</span>
Leonie M.

Excellent service; superior BI at my fingertips

What do you like best?

* Incredible client service

* Credible analytics at my fingertips

* Ability to attach a monetary value to the online conversation generated on behalf of event sponsors and partners

What do you dislike?

That some of my clients are slow on the uptake to realise the incredible value Brandseye can add to their events and products.

One of the added pressures of working on a sporting event is that your sponsors and partners expect a tangible measure of their brand reach through your online conversations.

The Cape Town Festival of Running is one such event. While it has been running for 18 years, they have never had an online presence, until 2016.

Thanks to Brandseye's unique offering and structured reporting capabilities, I was able to provide accurate insights to my client throughout their marketing campaign, which allowed the extended team to make informed communication and business decisions. In addition, we are now able to provide current event partners with an accurate measure of their brand reach.

Through the BrandsEye platform, the data provided played a fundamental role in how we drove the communication strategy, while the overall information assist us in making recommendations for 2017.

I have worked with a number of SM monitoring and analytics platforms, and I always return to and recommend Brandseye.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrandsEye
BrandsEye review by <span>Jeffrey D.</span>
Jeffrey D.

A fantastic company with awesome people that delivers a phenomenal product!

What do you like best?

The ease of use and always available support. The BrandsEye team (thanks Amy!) have always been on standby for queries we’ve had and have always come forward with great suggestions.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t much to not like. I guess from a consolidation point of view we’d like to reply from within BrandsEye - but this may or may not already be happening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking to monitor your brand online and draw better insights on what to do as a business, you need BrandsEye.

BrandsEye helped setup our reporting templates which are now used on a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis when needed. It also helps us make invaluable decisions in terms of planning around content and what campaigns we should run, simply because BrandsEye has given us a better overview of our audience.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

BrandsEye review by <span>Darren L.</span>
Darren L.

Great for ORM and monitoring with amazing support.

What do you like best?

The ORM aspect of the tool is fantastic and if set up correctly, no mention or sentiment, good or bad slips through the cracks. The platform also uses a crowd to validate sentiment which is fantastic.

After training the system is fairly straight forward to use.

It's easy to export data as well and the dashboard itself gives you great visual graphics of your stats. It's also very easy to export and adjust the criteria required when monitoring your brand. Perfect for presentations.

The team are always on hand for support and are incredibly courteous.

By far the most powerful and comprehensive package in this price range at the moment.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I did find the training process a bit tough in the start but the team were very patient and are always available to assist when there I am unsure on how to do something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your brand needs to monitor mentions online, this is a must-have and not just a nice-to-have.

The tool currently helps us improve our strategy with regards to best times to post, which demographics are engaging most and as well as analysing our response times while also being a key component of our ORM.

BrandsEye review by <span>Wouter K.</span>
Wouter K.

Great product with personalised support

What do you like best?

By far the best feature is the ease of use and the intuitive nature of the BrandsEye platform. It is very easy to create reports and then export sections, raw data or even individual graphs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the product or platform, but i would like to see the ability to create graphs and comparisons of data other than the standard templates that are provided. I have found myself exporting data and creating my own graphs from excel. This being said the exporting process is simple and the exports are well labeled and easy to manipulate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can definitely recommend the BrandsEye social media platform. It is easy to use, the support and customer service is great and it has saved me numerous hours every month having the BrandsEye crowd verify that the correct content is being picked up and that the sentiment of the coverage is correctly attributed.

The value of the crowd and having actual people verify content adds immense value. The system also keeps learning and improves the quality of the reports that I generate for my clients.

BrandsEye review by <span>Lenin R.</span>
Lenin R.

Phenomenal to the Nth degree

What do you like best?

I love the fact that nothing slips by when you are administering social listening via Brandseye. It is fantastic to have a tool that can be filtered on such a granular level. Having worked as a digital marketer for scores of years, I have used several tool and none of them hold a candle to Brandseye. To be able to have access to such granular data is a game-changer of note.

Apart from it technological prowess, I am fortunate to say that I have incredible support from Brandseye. Ricky Botha and Amy Mitchley have been nothing but helpful and courteous.As a support team they always go out of their way to assist me.

What do you dislike?

I can whole heartedly say nothing.... My experience with the product has always been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about digital implementation, your digital eco-system is incomplete without a full perspective on conversations surrounding your brand. Brandseye will supply you with the relevant data to make educated/strategic decisions.

The main area that it has helped with is pulling insights. By supplying us with viscous and accurate data, we are better equipped to conjure strategies, analyse and identify audiences and articulate sentiments on various topics. This sort of information is invaluable when it comes to aligning our campaigns with client objectives... In addition, it also assists with delivering more insightful campaign reports.

BrandsEye review by <span>Bell L.</span>
Bell L.

Brandseye is a fantastic company with a great product

What do you like best?

The pro's are EVERYTHING. They're a great company with fantastic customer service - always willing to help no matter what time of day and night. Their product is quite unique in a way that it is easy to get great community feedback and gauge exactly what your standing is with your clients

What do you dislike?

Cons is that it is always quite difficult for me to set up a dashboard and I always have to ask Matt to do it. They also do not have a section for scheduling as yet but I am sure they will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please get a scheduling tool guys. It would be so much easier to use as opposed to replying from one platform and then scheduling from another.

It helps us to know whether or not we are implementing the goals set out in our strategy

Learning about BrandsEye?

* We monitor all BrandsEye reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.