Breeze

Breeze is a web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches

Work for Breeze?

Learning about Breeze?

Breeze Reviews

Showing 14 Breeze reviews
Breeze review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"User Friendly, Complete Management Software"

What do you like best?

Breeze is extremely user friendly - it only took about 20-30 minutes for me to figure out the basics, without any tutorials. But, they do have tutorials for anything you could possibly need! So learning the system is extremely simple and not very time consuming. I've also yet to find something that I want to do that Breeze can't do. It manages registration for events, integration into our website, e-mail distribution, MailChimp integration - I can even send out mass text messages to select groups.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I haven't liked about Breeze thus far is that it is obvious when a user is registering for something that they have navigated off of our main website and to a secondary website. The branding isn't as customizable on the registration pages as I would like. However, this is a small detail.

This has allowed us to have one, streamlined system to track EVERYTHING to do with church members. We can track giving, class registration, ministry participation, personal situations, contact information - absolutely everything, in one, easy to access system. It has eliminated the need for a bunch of Excel spreadsheets to track all of that information separately and centralized it instead.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Breeze
Breeze review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Breeze increased our efficiency and ministry potential!"

What do you like best?

Breeze allows us to keep all our church information in one integrated system. It has made scheduling events and volunteers so much easier. We are able to efficiently communicate with our congregation through emails and texts. It simplifies creating directories and mailing labels. One of the best features is the ability to create tags to group people for various groups, classes, teams, and functions. This makes selecting people for communications so simple. Breeze is easy to use, very reasonably priced, and has features that you would find in much more expensive systems. To top it off, their customer service is the best out there.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the mobile functions were a bit more robust, but I really have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't find a better value or better service than Breeze.

We initially researched Breeze as a way to do secure check-in for our children's programs. Once we started using it, Breeze quickly became our complete church management system. We use it to communicate with the congregation on many levels, and to schedule events and volunteers. I used to have to remember to contact each of my volunteers every week to make sure they showed up. Now, I schedule them in Breeze, and it automatically reminds them and allows them to RSVP with one click. It has simplified so many things for us, and allows us to see where people are serving and being cared for.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Breeze review by Jared B.
Jared B.

"Breeze has made organizing our member database so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to filter members by a large assortment of criteria. It's very useful when trying to get accurate picture of the status of the congregation. I like that it's easy to import giving from third party giving platforms like Paypal. The ability to track member giving over time is also a very helpful aspect, and the reporting is detailed and useful. There are so many ways to filter the data to give different snapshots.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the attendance aspect. I wish there was just a simple attendance record that was not ties into the check-in system. I want to just enter a number of attendees for a service and see that trend over time. Sometimes the user interface is glitchy and cumbersome, especially with events and the calendar. I also wish that there were more options to importing third party giving platforms, such as the one I use, GivingFire. As it is now I need to spend some extra formatting the csv file to the generic template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, lightweight, and easy to use member management software that is also extremely capable, then Breeze is your answer.

We are able to better consolidate all our member information and track contributions easily. Managing our new member pipeline has also become much easier. Being able to identify and follow up with members that are new has been made much easier.

Breeze review by Madeline C.
Madeline C.

"Great for Database Purposes"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can easily add tags and search through the database when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the number of clicks and things that you have to do in order to utilize Breeze effectively as a church management software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you do not have a large need for volunteer management. We love Breeze and its ease of use, but when volunteers want to change their shift, cancel, or swap shifts with someone it can be extremely difficult to locate this function and to explain it so it is accessible for the volunteers to use when they need to use it. The really great pro about breeze is that it really helps us to be able to know how many volunteers we have on a weekly basis and helps us to see different data about them. You can also create tags so things like people of the same family in our church will come up in a group on the same page when one o the family member is searched. Another thing that I personally appreciate about Breeze is that when I was onboard as an employee, it was very easy for my employer to add me into the system and get me set up with a Breeze account. Not a lot of work went into that whole adding process.

We have not yet been able to solve outstanding problems with breeze besides the fact that we can more easily get a hold of people.

Breeze review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Breeze has made church management a BREEZE!"

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly this program is. Everything is very straightforward and it isn't super complicated like some other platforms. It has made year-end giving statements so much easier, and just keeping track of giving in general. It is also so nice to have all of our members' information in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to integrate with MailChimp, so that we could send out pretty emails faster and easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to do complicated follow-up workflows, this is not for you. If you keep it simple as far as follow-ups go, then this is definitely for you! It was SO easy to set up, everyone has been very helpful, and they keep on updating it and making it better all the time!

This has made giving records so much easier for us. I am able to send out year-end giving letters with the click of a button to everyone electronically. Keeping track of giving is just so much easier in general. I love that people can sign in and see what they have given for the year, or I can just click on a person to see all of the activity.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent software for small churches"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with Breeze and yet the power that it offers. Out of the many, many options out there, it's a perfect fit for our small church (150 people). It keeps track of all our people, has multiple tags in which we keep track of church membership, ministries, small groups, locations, etc. It allows us to easily print name tags, directories, to check children in and print nametags, to take attendance at all events, to email from it, and so on. There are so many features and we aren't even using them all. It has been a learning curve for everyone in the church but it's been incredible to see people get on bored and excited about using Breeze. And I can't say enough about the customer service!! Absolutely incredible. Emailed responses usually come within a day from someone that also uses Breeze for their church so it's always relevant and real. Love this software!!

What do you dislike?

The volunteering/scheduling feature could use some work, but I believe that's in the works. It's not super intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The interface won us over and is so important to get you up and running quickly, especially if there are others in the church that are not super tech savy.

We are able to manage the church much better (quicker, easier, more efficient) now that we've moved over from a non-cloud based program to a cloud-based program.

Breeze review by Melody T.
Melody T.

"Great steal! "

What do you like best?

The best part of the program is its capability of exporting real time data into Ms Excel worksheet. That just helps our staff that's working in the check-in process to see who checked in for the day without the mess of scrolling down.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing that I can say I dislike about this program yet.

Check-in and out of children attending our church services are the main reason we are using this program. Very user-friendly that even parents can do it themselves.

Breeze review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"User friendly, but I miss CBC"

What do you like best?

The user interface is beautiful and easy to use on a computer or mobile device. Theoretically, this would be a super awesome hub for different groups to communicate within the church... but only if it's rolled out correctly. I wish we had a bit of a trial period to poke around and some sort of video to show our members as to why we switched to this platform.

What do you dislike?

I can't manage rooms on our church calendar. We have a large space and I'm not able to manage room use on this software when booking activities, so I have to toggle between two softwares. As VBS Director, i was also excited about having Registration and Payment in one location... but apparently the processing fees are high, so our stewardship committee won't let us use them. This could all be an implementation issue on our end - but I think if the company would spend as much time training people to use the program as they do selling the program. The videos are helpful, but a manual would be nice!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your staff is part of the purchasing decision and ensure you have a back up plan for each and every component of any other program you are using.

We can send emails and print birthday lists - but I wish people could opt in and out of email lists on their own.

Breeze review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Seriously One of the Best Church Management Systems Out There For the Price"

What do you like best?

We have used Breeze CMS for a couple years now because we don’t have the financials to support the larger church management systems. We love the portability of the system being 100% online and having the ability to welcome, register, and plug-in new visitors in the touch of a few buttons. Overall, a great product!

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface is a bit bulky which makes it take up more screen space on a webpage or mobile device.

If you are a church that is genuinely seeking after the lost in your community and have the desire to keep track of every member of your church without letting them fall through the cracks, then Breeze CMS is a must!

Breeze review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Breeze is a breeze of a church management software!"

What do you like best?

Breeze is an easy to use software that helps to keep track of individuals contact information and a contact tool, all in one!

What do you dislike?

The email client can be a little clunky at times, with limited templates available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

create templates and save them to the emails for continued use

keeping a database of contacts all in one easy to use, easy to search place has been very beneficial to increase workflow and productivity.

Breeze review by Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

"As the office manager for a church, I use Breeze on a daily basis. "

What do you like best?

I like that it is cloud based and accessible from anywhere, and the interface is extremely easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to automatically sync with our giving data from Vanco.

It helps us keep our contacts, information about visitors, families, and giving all in one easily accessible location.

"Review of Breeze "

What do you like best?

I love that Breeze allows our ministry to track the important things that help us to know how our ministry is doing, and where our students are attending.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the tagging system is difficult to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love Breeze and it meets all of our needs as we track our growing ministry!

We are able to track attendance, send emails, and archive all member data in the same place, which is invaluable.

Breeze review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Trial use with Breeze – good!"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of who attended services

What do you dislike?

Almost TOO simple –Not always bad, but would like to see more features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many people have told me this is the easiest option out there!

Attendance database

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Loaded with features for a small to medium size church"

What do you like best?

For the price, this system offers a lot of features!

What do you dislike?

It is a little limited for customizations and the UI for users and staff is not that great.

church management - membership, attendance, pastoral care, and giving.

Learning about Breeze?

* We monitor all Breeze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.