Breeze

Breeze is a web-based church management software for small and mid-sized churches

Work for Breeze?

Learning about Breeze?

Breeze Reviews

Showing 13 Breeze reviews
Breeze review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

User Friendly, Complete Management Software

What do you like best?

Breeze is extremely user friendly - it only took about 20-30 minutes for me to figure out the basics, without any tutorials. But, they do have tutorials for anything you could possibly need! So learning the system is extremely simple and not very time consuming. I've also yet to find something that I want to do that Breeze can't do. It manages registration for events, integration into our website, e-mail distribution, MailChimp integration - I can even send out mass text messages to select groups.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I haven't liked about Breeze thus far is that it is obvious when a user is registering for something that they have navigated off of our main website and to a secondary website. The branding isn't as customizable on the registration pages as I would like. However, this is a small detail.

This has allowed us to have one, streamlined system to track EVERYTHING to do with church members. We can track giving, class registration, ministry participation, personal situations, contact information - absolutely everything, in one, easy to access system. It has eliminated the need for a bunch of Excel spreadsheets to track all of that information separately and centralized it instead.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Breeze
Breeze review by <span>Jessica W.</span>
Jessica W.

Breeze increased our efficiency and ministry potential!

What do you like best?

Breeze allows us to keep all our church information in one integrated system. It has made scheduling events and volunteers so much easier. We are able to efficiently communicate with our congregation through emails and texts. It simplifies creating directories and mailing labels. One of the best features is the ability to create tags to group people for various groups, classes, teams, and functions. This makes selecting people for communications so simple. Breeze is easy to use, very reasonably priced, and has features that you would find in much more expensive systems. To top it off, their customer service is the best out there.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the mobile functions were a bit more robust, but I really have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't find a better value or better service than Breeze.

We initially researched Breeze as a way to do secure check-in for our children's programs. Once we started using it, Breeze quickly became our complete church management system. We use it to communicate with the congregation on many levels, and to schedule events and volunteers. I used to have to remember to contact each of my volunteers every week to make sure they showed up. Now, I schedule them in Breeze, and it automatically reminds them and allows them to RSVP with one click. It has simplified so many things for us, and allows us to see where people are serving and being cared for.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Breeze review by <span>Jared B.</span>
Jared B.

Breeze has made organizing our member database so much easier

What do you like best?

I love the ability to filter members by a large assortment of criteria. It's very useful when trying to get accurate picture of the status of the congregation. I like that it's easy to import giving from third party giving platforms like Paypal. The ability to track member giving over time is also a very helpful aspect, and the reporting is detailed and useful. There are so many ways to filter the data to give different snapshots.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the attendance aspect. I wish there was just a simple attendance record that was not ties into the check-in system. I want to just enter a number of attendees for a service and see that trend over time. Sometimes the user interface is glitchy and cumbersome, especially with events and the calendar. I also wish that there were more options to importing third party giving platforms, such as the one I use, GivingFire. As it is now I need to spend some extra formatting the csv file to the generic template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, lightweight, and easy to use member management software that is also extremely capable, then Breeze is your answer.

We are able to better consolidate all our member information and track contributions easily. Managing our new member pipeline has also become much easier. Being able to identify and follow up with members that are new has been made much easier.

Breeze review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

Breeze has made church management a BREEZE!

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly this program is. Everything is very straightforward and it isn't super complicated like some other platforms. It has made year-end giving statements so much easier, and just keeping track of giving in general. It is also so nice to have all of our members' information in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to integrate with MailChimp, so that we could send out pretty emails faster and easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to do complicated follow-up workflows, this is not for you. If you keep it simple as far as follow-ups go, then this is definitely for you! It was SO easy to set up, everyone has been very helpful, and they keep on updating it and making it better all the time!

This has made giving records so much easier for us. I am able to send out year-end giving letters with the click of a button to everyone electronically. Keeping track of giving is just so much easier in general. I love that people can sign in and see what they have given for the year, or I can just click on a person to see all of the activity.

Breeze review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Excellent software for small churches

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use with Breeze and yet the power that it offers. Out of the many, many options out there, it's a perfect fit for our small church (150 people). It keeps track of all our people, has multiple tags in which we keep track of church membership, ministries, small groups, locations, etc. It allows us to easily print name tags, directories, to check children in and print nametags, to take attendance at all events, to email from it, and so on. There are so many features and we aren't even using them all. It has been a learning curve for everyone in the church but it's been incredible to see people get on bored and excited about using Breeze. And I can't say enough about the customer service!! Absolutely incredible. Emailed responses usually come within a day from someone that also uses Breeze for their church so it's always relevant and real. Love this software!!

What do you dislike?

The volunteering/scheduling feature could use some work, but I believe that's in the works. It's not super intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The interface won us over and is so important to get you up and running quickly, especially if there are others in the church that are not super tech savy.

We are able to manage the church much better (quicker, easier, more efficient) now that we've moved over from a non-cloud based program to a cloud-based program.

Breeze review by <span>Melody T.</span>
Melody T.

Great steal!

What do you like best?

The best part of the program is its capability of exporting real time data into Ms Excel worksheet. That just helps our staff that's working in the check-in process to see who checked in for the day without the mess of scrolling down.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing that I can say I dislike about this program yet.

Check-in and out of children attending our church services are the main reason we are using this program. Very user-friendly that even parents can do it themselves.

Learning about Breeze?

* We monitor all Breeze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.