BreezyHR

BreezyHR

Breezy is a web-based, end-to-end recruiting platform and applicant tracking system to help teams attract & hire great employees with less effort.

Work for BreezyHR?

Learning about BreezyHR?

BreezyHR Reviews

Ask BreezyHR a Question
Showing 209 BreezyHR reviews
BreezyHR review by Edward D.
Edward D.

"Feature rich, at a minimal cost"

What do you like best?

Breezy has done a great job of creating a platform that is incredibly robust for the age of the product.

They were very strategic with their feature launches while at the same time not disregarding the need to great UI/UX. Best part is, they keep improving and seem very excited to keep the quality of their product high.

What do you dislike?

As with any relatively new product, there are some bugs with the system. Views could be better optimized for differing screen sizes, stacking of modals isn't ideal, and sometimes a form wont save it you pull the cursor outside of the text input field. On the bright side the support team is always a stones throw away and happy to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. All the other ATS offerings give free trials as well, we landed on Breezy because we got a chance to give it a go and were really impressed. Be weary of any ATS that isn't quick to give you a tour.

It creates a one-stop ATS for companies looking to grow their workforce without spending big bucks.

Seriously, there as so many alternatives that are less feature-rich, more expensive, and harder on the eyes. We did our research and l were very happy to land on Breezy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BreezyHR
BreezyHR review by Brittni S.
Brittni S.

"BreezyHR is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

The ease of the pipeline is second to none when recruiting and responding to applicants. Ready to send templates make communicating with all applicants easier than ever.

What do you dislike?

I'm still new to BreezyHR, so there's nothing that I particularly dislike at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please use breezyHR over simply posting jobs to a job board. The ease of reports and separation of each position is wonderful. If you are hiring for more than one position, each job can be administered by all or specific members of the hiring team. The demonstration phone call and web meeting is very informative and I needed no other instruction on how to use the product unless I needed something super specific. Even then, support was very quick to send me the information that I needed.

We are currently recruiting a few salesmen, so using BreezyHR makes it really simple to see where everyone is on the position pipeline. The benefit of using the templates is the best. If applied to each section, the templates make it really easy to communicate with each applicant no matter where they are on the pipeline (applied, feedback, interview, hired, disqualified, etc.). There are also so many choices for application inclusion like extra questionnaires and video interviews. Also, if I ever have an questions about specific processes within BreezyHR, support responds within the day usually to give me all of the answers that I need and more.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

BreezyHR review by Patrick  S.
Patrick S.

"Gave Heart Back to Hiring"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to implement, and how responsive their help team was. We had never had a program like this before and were very nervous. The BreezyHR team made it incredible easy to not only get started, but to dive in. The representatives were always around to help answer questions, and we found that using the programs became common - like checking our email or picking up the phone, it was easy. We also discovered that we could give the hiring back to the people, and not leave to programs. We could let the program take care of the small things, and the things we needed automated, while focusing on talking to people and making sure they fit well within the organization.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything. I didn't understand some things, but those were all things which I was able to learn more about and gain better control of. Ultimately, the idea going in was that we would not know how to do what we needed to do, and that refining the process was a big change for us. When we started with Breezy, we combated our own innate desire to make things more complicated than they needed to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your goals. Don't just blindly jump into the project of refining your HR process.

All of our new hiring needs. We have increased more relevant applications. We also found ways to refine our pipelines and improve the internal process used to gain prospective employees and nurture future ones (ones who could not be hired at the time or who needed more vetting). We found ourselves in a considerably better plan than we've ever been thanks to the program.

BreezyHR review by Emily G.
Emily G.

"Effective Recruitment Platform"

What do you like best?

BreezyHR has a great layout. It is easy to keep track of applicants, move them through the recruitment stages and keep records for future hires. It is a great collaboration tool for our hiring team to be able to review and discuss applicants throughout the process.

I also like the ability to email and book interviews directly through this site. BreezyHR allows the interviewer to propose multiple times to meet and allows the candidate to choose which time works best for them. From there, it automatically connects to my calendar and blocks out the time.

Lastly, the recruitment analytics area is great! It lays out all of the analytics I am looking for when reviewing our process.

What do you dislike?

For the company home page, you aren't able to remove the "tabs" to "Gallery" or "Current Openings" at the top. It is more of an aesthetic feature that isn't great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for any size of business with varying recruitment needs. It is affordable, easy to set up and use, and has great support. BreezyHR is always updating their product to meet customer needs.

Streamlining the application process and collaborating effectively with the hiring team. There are so many benefits to the BreezyHR system:

- Easy application system for candidates

- Improved communication with candidates

- Simple way to discuss candidates with the hiring team without having to email back and forth

- Organized information for current and future hires

- Ability to edit job descriptions, pause and active them more easily

- Free job advertising options

- Great recruitment analytics

BreezyHR review by Julia M.
Julia M.

"Great pipeline management with easy automations"

What do you like best?

I love how Breezy allows you to set up your own pipelines any way you like. It's been really easy to create a flow that fits our particular process and tailor it to fit our internal processes, too. The automations you can add at each stage make it easy to stay on top of tasks and progress. As a remote team, we receive applications from many different zones (and handle them in a couple different ones, too) and the automations also help us respond to candidates in a timely fashion. The interface is easy to learn and use. Overall, very happy with the features and functionality. Additional points for actively working on adding more features sourced from the community of users.

What do you dislike?

There are some things that could be improved, like being able to see all your plan and proposed interview times in one calendar, and being able to incorporate questionnaires within emails, etc. but overall, the software works great for us. Plus, the team is actively working with the community of users to identify and add new functionality, so I can't really complain about much here.

Hiring pipeline. Breezy has made is very easy for us to build and manage our hiring pipeline and keep the entire hiring team in sync.

BreezyHR review by Nik L.
Nik L.

"Simple but powerful ATS, improving regularly, with video screenings"

What do you like best?

The ability to require video questionnaire responses is the key feature from my perspective. Much more predictive of subsequent interview success than audio recordings. Breezy also does a nice job handling workflow and associated rules-based automation, and recently added the ability to queue multiple emails within a pipeline stage, which is a nice usability enhancement that will eliminate my "follow-up" pipeline stages eventually.

The breezy-created job landing page is solid and looks good. Candidates tell me their experience is best in breed, although I only talk to those who did well in the video interview, so that self-selects a bit.

Their support team has been responsive, and they communicate new feature releases regularly within the app. Mobile app works fine as well.

What do you dislike?

Candidate scoring features are weak -- there is only 1 scorecard per hiring manager, and answers are scaled 0-2 with a manual overall score from 0-4. I use a separate system to manage structured scoring with 1 scorecard per interviewer per candidate interview, scored 0-10 and with an overall score generated programmatically out of 100 for each interview round.

There is no list of job sites that they post to (at least not that I've found). Formatting on postings has not passed through to job sites in my limited experience, but I believe this an issue for most or all ATSes.

View tracking back from job sites seems to be non-functional. It reports something, but I'm not entirely sure what. Click-throughs from LinkedIn, for instance, don't match what LinkedIn reports through their management panel.

Seems to be somewhat limited job site support relative to industry norms, but I'm not sure that I care about anything beyond Indeed/LI/FB at this point. Maybe Glassdoor, which they also support.

Roles and permissions is also still very limited, and doesn't support common business use cases (i.e., non-hiring managers submitting scorecards). Hopefully they'll eventually roll out a configurable role-based model.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't care about video questionnaire responses / video screenings, then there are other viable choices I think. But if that's a key feature, I was unable to find anything else at anything close to this price point. Breezy's weaknesses aren't major from my perspective -- I can easily work around almost everything but permissions. I highly recommend Breezy, but it isn't yet the software of my dreams.

Breezy enables me to screen more candidates, faster, and to manage my candidate pipeline through a nice visual interface. Video screenings reduce the time my staff and I spend cutting down the applicant pool dramatically, and the rules-based email automation provides the tools for an excellent applicant experience. Customizable assessments also help; for some roles I'll be able to screen meaningfully based on selected responses to questions.

We have a very high success rate once we make it to face-to-face interviews, and the rigorous initial automated process is a key component of getting to that point efficiently, and to being able to process a sufficient number of candidates. I'll also use (soon, but haven't yet) the video interview feature to replace what would normally be an initial face-to-face for out-of-town candidates.

BreezyHR review by Kurtis D.
Kurtis D.

"Recruiting Specialist"

What do you like best?

The navigation within jobs/candidates is very easy and everything is on 1 page/profile that I need without having to go into multiple different screens. It is designed very well to easily navigate from one thing to another which saves tons of time compared to past ATS we have used.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there is anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Breezy works really well both on desktop and mobile. Add in all the automated functions that actually can be implemented in "real world" recruiting and it's a home run! You can't beat the price with all the features it has.

We have increased communication between recruiting and hiring managers and have also saved time by utilizing stage actions effectively and with hiring managers being able to see their pipeline, they have stopped inquiring all the time where we are at with their open position.

BreezyHR review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Lots of opportunities to customize, at a reasonable price."

What do you like best?

There were a few things that stood out for me. 1. The ability to send applicants custom questionnaires and move them in the workflow based on their answers. 2. The ability to create custom scorecards to assess them with. (Though this needs a few tweaks to fully meet our future needs.) 3. The ability to tag candidates around expertise and other categories. 4. Their pricing is incredibly transparent and you aren't charged for having more users or jobs. You pay what you pay and it doesn't change as you grow.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a representative assist with setup, which isn't included at the business plan level. There's a few user experience tweaks that would make it easier to use (they're still better than the others I tested on that front, and they're incredibly responsive to feature requests.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a small startup, Breezy has been a perfect fit for us. I reviewed 7 other major products, and came down to this or greenhouse. We went with Breezy, both due to the price, and the User experience. They're also great about advancing user feature requests and have been super friendly with every interaction.

Building a recruiting pipeline that is trackable. We've been able to build a far more organized recruiting system that allows us to save time in communication and lay down a consistent applicant tracking process across all the departments. The level of customization at that price point has been fantastic.

BreezyHR review by Amanda P.
Amanda P.

"A bit overwhelming at first, but a great resource"

What do you like best?

BreezyHR has been a fantastic way to organize our incoming resumes and potential hires. It gives great visibility into the hiring process, so even if we are not the ones interviewing, our team can still see where applicants are in the process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not as intuitive as I'd like. For some reason, I've had difficulty figuring out exactly what a candidate has submitted. The layout isn't that complicated, but for some reason, it has taken me longer than I'd like to admit to figure it out, even though I'm fairly tech savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool when multiple departments are hiring. It keeps things neatly organized, but I would recommend taking some time to walk through it and really understand where everything is located. It'd be great if BreezyHR had some sort of video tutorial for an overview.

As a growing business, we need to evolve with our size and BreezyHR has been a great way to give all departments insight into the hiring process. It also keeps everything neatly organized, instead of needing to search through numerous emails to find or share a resume.

BreezyHR review by Brent J.
Brent J.

"Easy To Use, Powerful, Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Hiring is like a funnel of candidates that need to be filtered down through your hiring steps to find the very best qualified candidate. Breezy’s tool makes it so easy to do just that. It has a great UI that a non-tech person can learn on the fly, and what I love about it is that it keeps the funnel process collaborative and transparent. Seriously, use this tool, it’s awesome.

Seriously, you should stop wasting time and signup: https://breezyhr.grsm.io/A6NeKWAvd4 (And no, I don't work for them, just a huge fan of their tool and how it's impacted and streamlined our hiring process).

What do you dislike?

The support is a little lacking, but not in the best quality (they use Intercom), but to their credit, I haven’t needed to contact them much.

Simplifies the hiring process!

BreezyHR review by Susannah F.
Susannah F.

"Fantastic Talent Acquisition Service"

What do you like best?

Breezy helps me stay organized as our company received a plethora of candidates. It is straightforward and easy to see all of the information I need. I love that I can work from multiple views, whether I am looking at all of our positions open or all of our candidates who have applied. And I can filter on the candidates for whatever I need. If I need to find a former candidate, its easy to find as well. The pipeline is hugely helpful so that I can see how many candidates we have and where they are in the process in order to help follow up.

What do you dislike?

It would be sometimes helpful to have more quick clicks in order to do a meeting invite or see information about a candidate. My colleagues are sometimes quick to delete/filter breezy emails so I sometimes need to email them in addition to tagging them to notes on a candidate. I wish you could see the actual dates on the team discussion section instead of just "3 days ago" or "two months ago" so I end up writing in the dates in the notation I put in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really fantastic. I have used several other recruiting softwares and Breezy is far and away the best.

Managing recruiting. Having a pipeline of candidates and staying organized on the interview and hiring process has been extremely beneficial as our company grows. I just love how easy it is to use. When I was new to the company, I was able to get up to speed on Breezy and start to use if effectively on day 2.

BreezyHR review by Stuart H.
Stuart H.

"Great Applicant Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

The software makes it extremely easy for me to see at a glance all of the applicants for a position, move candidates to different stages, and automate actions like sending out emails based on templates when a candidate moves to another stage.

What do you dislike?

Navigation between various candidates is not very good if you have one open. When I have a candidate profile open, there's no easy way to move to adjacent applicants without closing the profile window.

We are streamlining our recruiting and interviewing process by using 1 tool to track candidates throughout the entire process. We've saved a lot of time by using this tool because all candidates are routed through Breezy no matter where they see the job advertisement. Breezy is free for 1 job posting, and we are also saving money. We are able to syndicate our job posting out to many free job boards and could also pay for additional boards if we wanted to.

BreezyHR review by Kageni W.
Kageni W.

"Made our Recruiting start so much easier! "

What do you like best?

A few months ago we decided to recruit for 10 open positions at Finplus and since we like to measure thrice and cut once, we of course tried several solutions before committing to one. Breezy won by a mile. I loved how many of the obstacles you face while recruiting from scratch (Setting up a Career portal on your website, Drafting & approving Comprehensive Job Descriptions, Tracking, Scoring & Communicating with all the applicants etc.) were instantly solved. My personal favorites were:

1. Having professionally written Job descriptions automatically generated for every role, which saved us several hours/days at least and helped us get up and running in just a couple of hours. (Incidentally in at least 2 cases these rather specific JDs helped us notice we had mis-labelled the role allowing us to correct it in time).

2. The plug & play Career Portal that was super easy to set up & customize for our website. For such little effort on our part, it looked great!

3. Customizable pipelines for each role - complete with customizable email templates and stage actions for automation. This saved us a lot of time as well and it's just really convenient not to have to email everyone separately when you have 1,000+ applicants for a single role.

What do you dislike?

1. The Questionnaire options provided are a bit too simple. I wish they could allow for more elaborate question structures. (We for instance decided to use a chain of Typeforms for this, which allowed us to go deeper with our questionnaires - perhaps Breezy should consider a Typeform integration so we don't have to leave the platform to do this?).

2. While the threaded email communications with each candidate are quite convenient, it seems that this messaging does not allow me to see something that an applicant forwards to us in the course of communication (for some reason it only shows what the applicant types, which is rather irritating at times).

We're using breezy as an ATS to track, test, score and communicate with the 1,500+ job applications we have received over the past 3 months.

BreezyHR review by Vasili K.
Vasili K.

"Our girls LOVE IT. Automation and ease of use is superb."

What do you like best?

Richness of features and video interviews. Questionnaires are OUTSTANDING, both on the application form and during the hiring process. Multiple job boards under one account is GREAT. We can use all features between both accounts and use two separate hiring process for Global and Local team. What's the most important to us is ease of use. Their support docs are easy to understand, support is fast and they LOVE what they are doing. You can feel it in the soft...

We do not like moving, re-implementation etc. Pain, what else can I say, but when I saw them the first time, they really caught my attention. First they had API, integration with BambooHR, when I saw the features, it was impressive...6 months later we were in :)

What do you dislike?

Would be great to print Questinnaires as a PDF. We often do on paper "graphology/through patterns" analysis. We do not always have access to the second monitor out in the back yard, when analyzing a lot of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you have multiple teams. We have Local and Global team. You can create multiple job boards and keep tons of data under account. We got setup in a day, and moved in from another system (20+ Positions+10 years of applicants) in less then a week.

Pre-screening applicants well before we call them up, eliminating unqualified applicants, automating Recruitment process. Integration with BambooHR, sending an offer letter...they really have it put together, which is amazing.

BreezyHR review by Stefan S.
Stefan S.

"Game Changing Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

* Kanban style and simple User Interface

* Integrations with other tools like Hackerrank, Bamboo HR, etc

* Mobile App works well

* Ability to collaborate with other team members and recruiters

* Custom stage actions

* Automatic parsing of CVs that come in via email or job ad platforms

What do you dislike?

Not much really, the only two features I'm missing are

* changing details on the mobile app

* adding cc/bcc to automatic email actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at a lot of other solutions, but Breezy really stood out, their support is also amazing and the platform can be customised to whatever your needs are. Check it out, it works well for us.

Improving our recruiting process, increasing the ability to manage with high volume of applications. Providing a good experience to everyone that applies to a position, regardless of them ending up being hired or not.

BreezyHR review by Evans O.
Evans O.

"Good resource for HR Practitioners"

What do you like best?

User friendliness and interface. The interface is quite simple to use. Someone without any technical background can use it. Notifications from Breezy are also easy to track and it is easy to respond to queries from applicants. It also facilitates team discussion and has very robust collaboration tools that make it very easy for hiring teams to communicate and discuss various candidates on the platform. Breezy's scorecard also enables scoring various candidates to be very easy.

What do you dislike?

Too many emails from Breezy support team requesting for rating and other things which can sometimes be a bit annoying. Also, rather than having the questionnaire under the experience tab, they should just put it under Questionnaire results or something similar. For first time users, it's a bit confusing to have it listed as experience as it takes them a while to adjust to the fact that experience actually contains the questionnaire results. Also they could have cover letter appear in a different tab rather than having it appear under experience as well. It makes the app look really bulky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quite a resourceful application. Easy to use and easy to implement. Would highly recommend it to organizations that are doing mass recruitment as it is easy to use.

As a company, we have been able to simplify recruitment and also streamline communication between our team due to Breezy's collaborative tools. We've also found it easier to assign various people in our team with tasks.

BreezyHR review by Agnes M.
Agnes M.

"Exceptional and reliable partnership"

What do you like best?

Interactiveness ability, visible pipeline, Real time feedback from the system as well as the fact that i can view the entire profile of a candidate. It also allows several team members who are involved in the recruitment process to have access at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Ability to send mass email to a particular group as well as the ability to move an entire group across the process

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will provide you with the opportunity to keep track and follow through the entire recruitment process. Additionally, it will accord you the option of running several jobs adverts concurrently. More over, the ability to be able to interact with other team members who are geographically dispersed is a plus.

Ability to manage all my recruitment data without using several excel sheets

Ability to interact with other team members who are involved in the recruitment exercise real time despite the geographical dispersion.

BreezyHR review by David C.
David C.

"So much easier than other solutions"

What do you like best?

It's been super simple for myself and my colleagues to get up to speed and become power users. We've really streamlined our process over what we had before.

The newly revamped analytics & reporting are amazing too. So much great info.

Lastly, our candidates love it. We've never had candidates comment on the tool we've used before but they seem to really enjoy the experience of working with us via Breezy.

What do you dislike?

Until just recently the analytics left something to be desired but that's been addressed and then some.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to leverage their integrated email & scheduling functionality. It's a huge time saver. Oh, and the video assessments save us a ton of screening time.

We do a lot of hiring so we're constantly looking for more efficient ways attract, hire and onboard new employees.

Breezy has been a breath of fresh air for us, right down to background screening and new hire onboarding.

BreezyHR review by Lillian C.
Lillian C.

"Makes it simple and easy"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see how long we are taking in each stage of the hiring process through the Time in Pipeline feature. The layout and colors of the website are also pleasing to the eye and I like that you can do multiple actions from a candidate's profile - send them an email, arrange a meeting, ask your team to submit scorecards, etc. The best feature is probably that Google Calendar can be integrated into scheduling interviews with coworkers. When you schedule an interview with a candidate, you can view your coworkers' availability directly through this feature.

Additionally, the email templates (e.g. Set Up Phone Screening, Reject, Technical Phone Interview) are very useful for saving time, and combined with scheduled emails, makes it a no-brainer to use.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally some glitches in the system where a candidate did not receive an email I sent through Breezy. I would follow up with them through my own email account and the candidate would say that they had not received any Breezy emails. Additionally, I often have to manually fill in candidates' names and contact info when uploading a resume. It should input that information automatically, but it doesn't always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to double check if emails have sent, and assign positions to different people so actions are not duplicated.

It's easy to organize candidates through Breezy and quickly figure out who needs to be contacted and who has already been scheduled. When each candidate is in this data base, it makes it easy to visualize what needs to be done and how quickly or slowly we are moving.

BreezyHR review by Brandon Q.
Brandon Q.

"Great entry level software"

What do you like best?

We have been using Breezy HR for about 6 months now and it has definitely streamlined our process immensely. We are quite a small operation and started out with the free version. Soon we upgraded to the basic and it has been working well for us. The email system is great and they have recently introduced a reminder system which is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

When you create a copy of an applicant, none of their documents, email history, team discussion, etc are carried over to the new (copied) version so you will need to move all the attachments and any important information manually. The reporting system is also very basic and not customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is somewhat of a basic system so if you have a very high volume of applicants or often switch applicants from one position to another, this may not be the software for you. Also, if an applicant applies with multiple attachment, Breezy's built in "auto-disqualification' will kick in and move them to disqualified. I confirmed with the Breezy team that this is as designed and there is no current way to turn this "feature" off. We often request multiple attachments so we have to keep a very close eye on the disqualified stage to make sure high potential candidates have not been incorrectly sorted (as of October 2017). This is incredibly frustrating at times.

Much easier to keep a visual on the process and status of each applicant.

BreezyHR review by Erlin A.
Erlin A.

"Forget the messy sheets and candidates lost in their process. Breezy keeps it under control for you!"

What do you like best?

Automatic mails by just dragging a person from one stage to another! I find it very useful to keep control of many positions at the same time. Using breezy you don't have to worry anymore for forgetting the status of a candidate, it even saves you disqualification calls, by sending automatic e-mails to all candidates in process to let them now what's their status. It's practical, user friendly and very useful!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that i can't connect my corporate e-mail, my gmail address make emails look less professional!

Also, i would like it to have another "version" or adaptation to other processes besides recruitment. In my personal experience I've been in recruitment for several years and for this parte breezy is awesome! however, now that I'm in charge of a different area (training) i found it more difficult to keep control of my trainees using breezy as it's no longer a HR process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a hard time controlling a lot of different positions at the same time this is the best tool you can find! It will help you to keep updated every candidate with all their documents in order, it will show you exactly in which stage of a process the are, automatic mails, meeting schedules, evaluation, pre screening, etc! Just try it now!

All of our internal processes are in control now, we have, control of all of our candidates, we can automatically schedule meetings with them, and there's no more excuses like "i never received the information, or the email." We have everything under control , and updated with a clic! i't awesome!

BreezyHR review by Aidan D.
Aidan D.

"Easy to use, saves a lot of time"

What do you like best?

- Being able to manage all email comms with applicants from within the HR system.

- 'Kanban' style board showing at a glance how many applicants are at each stage

- Scorecard for applicants which reminds you at a glance what you thought about someone's application

What do you dislike?

Styling could do with some work - find if you've got very good vision but the trendy small grey font is difficult to read with my 48 year old eyes. Resume appears on the Resume tab, in work experience and also as an attachment. Could do with rationalising the UI a little to present a single LinkedIn-style snapshot view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use the integrated email feature. I probably need to start using the tasks & scheduling features!

We don't have a dedicated HR resource to handle applicants and comms, so it's very useful to have some automation in this area. Managing CVs, application forms, meeting notes, emails etc. from applicants is a chore which Breezy collects into one place and can even automate completely.

BreezyHR review by Renee A.
Renee A.

"Easy to learn & great for applicant tracking"

What do you like best?

Breezy is extremely easy to set-up and get started. I had 25 applications within 24 hours for a part-time accountant position! Very simple to move candidates through the stages of the recruiting process.

What do you dislike?

This may be in the set-up, but I have not found it yet. An automatic email is generated when someone applies. That is great! But when I move someone to a Rejected status, I have to push the email. A small step that I would like to automate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have compared Breezy to other solutions and have found this one to be top-line. Do your research, but you will likely select Breezy in the end!

Recruiting for hourly and salaried associates. Breezy has provided many applicants in a short time frame. You still get good candidates and bad candidates, but they are easy to sort through and quickly focus on the best candidates for next steps.

BreezyHR review by Stephen W.
Stephen W.

"Easy to set up, great attraction tool and sourced new team already"

What do you like best?

The platform was easy to set up and saw us live with our roles being promoted within a matter of hours; with a seamless - very on brand - recruitment attraction website, clear application channels, simple to promote to free channels and video questionnaires. All of this resulted in us sourcing a strong field of applicants who we knew were serious about working with us.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, there has been nothing we have disliked about the product.

We use BreezyHr for our recruitment. Using the video questionnaires has definitely reduced the (unwanted) volume of anyone applying and ensures we gain applications from people committed to working with us; this also enables us to assess candidates before progressing to the next (often the first in usual instances) stage.

BreezyHR review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"Great product, very intuitive, works well!!"

What do you like best?

The automation available between stages, and the e-references options. Automation allows applicant to move to another stage after completing a questionnaire or to receive an email once they enter a stage. Also, the e-references are amazing because it saves hiring managers time on calling those references!

What do you dislike?

The reporting could use improvement. There’s data that goes into breezy that isn’t possible to report on or pull out even in a .csv file.

We didn’t have an applicant tracking system. We were tracking everything in spreadsheets, and in multiple places. Not good. We missed a lot of folks and a lot of applicants slipped through the cracks. Breezy helps us catch all those and track where they are in our hiring process!

BreezyHR review by Irene P.
Irene P.

"Breezy helps to figure out what's going on a lot"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Breezy to me is that it's free and there's vast choice of Filter Attributes to sort the candidates and the vacancies out. Easy search. Amazing pipeline. And you can customize and adjust the tools to your needs and likings. Also it allows to send out the vacancies to different job sites, which I honestly don't use, but it's good to know that I can=)

What do you dislike?

Hmm... Well actually the only thing I can say here is that you gotta create a vacancy (or a pool) before adding candidates, and join each candidate to some vacancy. But it also can be a plus, why not.

It's way easier to figure out how efective you are as a recruiter all in all

BreezyHR review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Breezy is indeed a breeze to use"

What do you like best?

We used Breezy to go from 3 to 30 people in the last year and we are in the process of posting 100 new jobs on Breezh as I write this review. We love the Kanban board design, as it is super easy and intuitive to use. The feature set has grown rapidly over the past 12 months and we don't want for anything.

What do you dislike?

We used the product pretty early on, so we experienced some bugs in the beginning. But support is super responsive and we have seen many of our our suggestions and recommendations implemented in the time we have been using it, so they are definitely building what their customers want, need and request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer really.

Scaling recruiting in a very rapid growth scenario

BreezyHR review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Great for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and easy to use. Reasonably priced. Saves huge amounts of time compared to managing applicants with spreadsheets or paper. Utility for including other employees in the process is great. Allows us to concentrate on the important aspects for candidate assessment. Has substantially improved our hiring process.

What do you dislike?

Emails that do not originate in Breezy are not captured in the candidate records. My CRM program (ZOHO) has this functionality and I wish Breezy had it too. I also wish you could edit scorecards without losing the information already on them.

Breezy helps us be consistent in our assessments, by making it easy to separate the subjective from the objective. The automation of emails save lots of time. It is powerful without undue complication. Highly recommended.

BreezyHR review by Niraj D.
Niraj D.

"Breezy revolutionised the way we recruit."

What do you like best?

Breezy has made it easy for multiple team members to collaborate on a recruitment process, and have taken away all of the uncertainty of finding the right people with their targetted advertising channels. They also massively reduce the admin that is normally associated with a recruitment process with their user friendly + automated software.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have a bad word to say about them - and regularly tell them this! They have taken all of the pain away from what is usually a painful process.

Time associated with recruitment + reaching potential candidates.

You also get to see insight into your job description and how well it's landing with the market.

BreezyHR review by Jon S.
Jon S.

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

Once you invest a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the UI, you'll really start to realize the benefits. You can move quickly and get automatic actions to happen in parallel so you're always moving the ball forward. The video and assessment functionality is very good. And this part is actually really easy to use on the reviewer side.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive interface. It would be even better if people could figure out how to maximize efficiency without needing training.

The main thing for us is moving candidates through the application process, but we do use the video and assessment features.

BreezyHR review by Brett B.
Brett B.

"Breezy: simple, complete, effective"

What do you like best?

Breezy allows us to successfully hire with minimum distraction from our core business. We are a small shop, hiring 1 - 2 positions a year. When it's time to open a position, 15 minutes in Breezy is all it takes to get qualified applicants to start appearing in our funnel. We distribute the task of qualifying applicants across team members in Breezy which makes it easy for them to quickly vet applicants and get back to their regular tasks. Historically, we spent thousands more with other services without the ease of use and quick results. Breezy just works.

What do you dislike?

Breezy fits our workflow perfectly; there is nothing we dislike.

Breezy allows an organization without a dedicated HR department to efficiently, EFFECTIVELY grow our team.

BreezyHR review by User

"It's a breeze"

What do you like best?

Customizing the tool was very easy. It's a slick user interface, which meant I wasn't wasting time learning how to navigate a new application.

I love the embedded chat and e-mail features. It helps cut down the noise in my business e-mail, so I can either specifically focus on talent acquisition or the many other facets of my job.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling feature is tricky. When providing multiple candidates available interview times, the tool does not automatically check if another applicant has already selected a particular time slot, so double and triple booking can easily happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wate your time with other applications. I've already done their demos and Breezy surpassed them by a mile.

II am able to post on multiple job boards with a single entry and tracking the applicants on the dashboard means I'm not scrambling to remember which applicant applied through which site and what my last communication with them may have been.

Applicants video record themselves answering some basic interview questions which gives me a feel for their communication skills and personality before I decide to meet with them in person. Because I can watch the videos during off hours, I'm able to accomplish more during the day than ever before.

BreezyHR review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Well Designed and Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

I have used a number of similar platforms. I like Breezy the best because they have all of the features that I need. When I wonder if they have a certain feature, I check into it and it is already designed and integrated. This is a well thought out and well tested platform.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a trial and they communicate well if you have questions. We found this very intuitive and while we did not use the video software, we are excited to work that in to our process.

We use Breezy to advertise, shortlist, set up interviews, communicate with and track applicants.

BreezyHR review by Tristan G.
Tristan G.

"Practical and powerful HR tool"

What do you like best?

It's really user friendly, bring a good attraction and the support team is really fast when we need something.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features could be improved: mail box (definitely need to create separate inbox for each user of one account), Notes (setting them on 'visible to everybody by default), add link on the name of the candidate that will bring us to his profile (from inbox), ...

Find new candidates from everywhere, possibility to advertise as many position as we want, ... When from a little 50 applicants a day up to more than 100 applicants a day now.

BreezyHR review by Curtis G.
Curtis G.

"All-in-one hiring dashboard solution"

What do you like best?

Breezy is a great entry level all-in-one solution for your hiring funnel. It splits into positions and candidates so you can focus on what needs your attention. Breezy allows for permissions and setting up teams to let different departments create their own postings and assign managers as needed. Breezy also creates a public portal for sharing your job openings and for additional upsells you can choose which networks to publish to and advertising your jobs. Teams work in a trello like board allowing you to customize your onboarding flow and move candidate cards from column to column to update status quickly. You can even set up screener questions to filter out unqualified candidates before they reach your funnel.

What do you dislike?

It's not a bad robust portal, but some of the more advanced features are hard to find. Also, some things are just not intuitive or make the most sense. Questionnaires are a great feature but it's confusing to see if they are set up correctly and working. Also most of my colleagues don't even use the scorecards or post comments so that can make it difficult to get consensus on candidates or keep all of the notes in one tool. Also, it was hard for us to work with staffing firms and recruiters outside of the company who wanted to submit candidates for positions. You can create a share link but it's per each opening so it is cumbersome to manage.

Quick, simple hiring portal for a startup company or small business.

BreezyHR review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"Truly indispensable hiring workflow app"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the easy to understand kanban style boards that allow you to move candidates along. Also, the team collaboration aspect is really helpful, as is the ability to provide questionnaires to candidates ahead of time. Finally, the video interview function is awesome--no cumbersome software to install for either party.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to implement best practices around feedback, most notably that all feedback can be hidden until everyone has submitted, then shown to all (to prevent bias and group think). Right now I believe you can just show it to the hiring manager, but then she/he has to compile that feedback and copy/paste to show everyone what the team members each thought.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the 1-user free tier. It's really nice that they provide a perpetual free layer.

We use Breezy to provide a structured way to get people aligned around a hiring decision. It could be replicated via a general purpose task management board like Trello, but being purpose built and integrated with job posting sites like Indeed means that even the most novice user can be instantly productive.

BreezyHR review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"Spectacular tools. More than worth it !"

What do you like best?

This tools is like duplicating our team. It automates our hiring process. Not only do we have more time to spend on other administrative task but our candidates appreciate that we keep in touch so quickly with them during their application process.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. We are in love :) If I was to be granted wish, I would love to see more Job boards from Quebec added to the platform. Ex: www.espresso-jobs.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definately worth the try !

We are a small team so Breezy saves us crazy time (like 2-3 hours per week). After only 10 days of usage we managed to hire a new candidate. A process that usually never takes less than a month !

BreezyHR review by Mandy D.
Mandy D.

"Director of Corporate Development"

What do you like best?

I love having all candidates, notes, and statuses available to the entire hiring team in real-time. I also appreciate the ability to issue and receive one-way video questionnaires.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. Any snag I've encountered has been quickly remedied or added with a short email request on my part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will save so much time and increase the quality of your recruiting process.

I no longer have to update spreadsheets on a whim to update hiring teams. It saves so much time and changes our hiring game.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"User friendly tool for an entrepreneurial company like ours"

What do you like best?

incredibly user friendly with very little set up you are ready to roll. It really helps to manage the experience for our hiring managers internally as well as externally with potential candidates. It streamlines itself very well with Indeed who we use for job postings as well. There are mobile capabilities which makes it easier for candidates to apply.

What do you dislike?

Additional layers could be added to improve the tool. For example, being able to include more details into the approvals rather then just a single click would be incredibly helpful for an organization to store everything in one place

Recommendations to others considering the product

test it out to see if it works for your company first! You'll find it such a breeze that you'll be sold like we were.

Tracking candidates as well as ensuring we manage our company branding is very important.

Being able to ensure that we have all details from all hiring managers is very helpful to store that information. Also working with our internal recruitment teams, it is very easy to know exactly where your colleagues left off so there is no break in interaction with our candidates. Makes us look like super pros :D

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Breezy does well for small companies"

What do you like best?

I really appreciated the ease of posting a job on breezy. It was procedural like other ATS systems, but I like that it kept sections in different tabs.

What do you dislike?

Currently, we are moving away from breezy because it is not meeting our needs of tracking the high volume of applicants coming in. We need a system that has more compatibility with google apps, and that can do a lot of communication within the actual system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Breezy is a good system. It can do what you need if you are a new company if all you want is to keep track of your applicants. The thing to consider is that it is not at the level of Lever or Greenhouse, which are systems that can do a lot of work within the system itself.

Breezy is good for a company that is just starting out that needs something to just have a place to keep applicants. It doest that well and has a very clean look to it.

BreezyHR review by Mate B.
Mate B.

"Breezy review as non HR professional"

What do you like best?

I like the various options for communicating within the team and with the applicants.

I also like how the whole hiring process is tracked, so no worries that she process is not followed.

As a relatively beginner in using HR applications, it was most important for me that the software is easy and friendly to use and that it helps me as a non HR professional as a guide to the final hiring stage.

What do you dislike?

Just some times I could not sneak preview the resumes/applications, so I had to download them.

Also, sometimes I found it annoying that the chat option activates with people trying to communicate messages to you and offer some kind of assistance. I appreciate this, but would also like to use this feature at the time when I really need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Breezy HR to small and medium size companies with a team of hiring Managers look for a quick and user friendly solution in their hiring process.

Certainly it helps ease the process, internal and external communication as well as tracking the progress in the hiring stage.

I do not have that much of experience using Breezy HR. So far I used it for a short recruitment period for one position and I had the software working for me.

I also liked the benefit of the statistics that showed graphically how active we were, how many applicants in total, where they are from, etc.

BreezyHR review by Thomas Z.
Thomas Z.

"ATS in times of 4.0 for Startups and large companies - smart HR work"

What do you like best?

The drag-and-drop, the landing page for candidates, the video interviews, the app, the easy handling. LinkedIn Integration as well and the pipelines, because Recruiting is also Sales. And at least the flexible and fair pricing model.

What do you dislike?

No idea, have to think about. Maybe I miss recorded video interviews, which I can send out by a link and the candidate can record it anytime anywhere like with HireVue. ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fresh and top working ATS with an App, who works also.

Workload of many applications, pipelining and smart work with the app, which also works. No old creapy ATS, fresh and easy.

BreezyHR review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Have been very pleased!"

What do you like best?

Breezy is very user friendly. I've rolled out Breezy for several clients and all have been happy with the product, even those that were not very tech savvy. Additionally, many products charge per user which can get extremely pricey. I appreciate how Breezy charges per posting which enables you to have more users and get more employees involved in the hiring process!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a way for employees to submit there referrals. I also would like to be able to add our own departments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to implement and can be done in very little time. It does not take a huge support staff to help implement and can be done by one person. The most time consuming part would be tailoring the system to your company's needs but getting it up and running takes no time at all.

No problems. Benefits are listed above.

BreezyHR review by Julia H.
Julia H.

"Amazing hiring tool"

What do you like best?

usability is fantastic, everything you need is integrated

What do you dislike?

We haven't found a way to force our process to be in English - at the moment we have candidates applying in whatever language they use on their computer, but we want applications in English.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, get it, at least try.

We do our entire hiring process on Breezy. It's simple and has everything integrated that you need, including emails, scoring, pushing people through different stages (that you can define yourself). It makes our lives very easy and candidate management is no longer a pain. Nobody is forgotten anymore.

BreezyHR review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Straight forward, intuitive and cost effective hiring platform."

What do you like best?

Easy to jump into and start using, makes the hiring process a very visual experience.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit difficult to navigate the settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a trial plan, which was a great way of trying out the platform before committing to hiring more positions through it. The hiring pipeline is by far my favourite part about the software, makes it easy to see where all your candidates are sitting in the process.

We are constantly hiring for new roles as our company grows. BreezyHR made it easy to add clarity to our hiring process without the need for expensive software.

BreezyHR review by Marius U.
Marius U.

"Excellent recruitment app"

What do you like best?

The platform is very flexible, allowing us to customize it according to our process. It has everything that I could want in such an application.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Maybe the mobile app could benefit a few more features, but the Breezy team continuously work and update the web/mobile apps, so I guess it's just a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tried other platforms, but BreezyHR is the best for our processes. And I love the speed of support.

Helps me keep track of candidates, schedule all recruitment events, collaborate with my team. We used Trello before, but this is much better.

BreezyHR review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"Does automatically everything I was doing manually in a fraction of the time!"

What do you like best?

Breezy organizes candidates at a glance so it's easy to see what needs to happen next. It allows you to set up your hiring process so that the majority of steps happen automatically.

What do you dislike?

For a very small business, it's too expensive to use anything except the free account. We only hire for a few months out of the whole year and we are too small to afford the smallest paid option, therefore we don't have access to the video or reference features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how they are actively working on new features. In the short time I have been setting it up I have already received several update notices. There's very little risk since you can try at the free level.

I am the only full time staff in my business, so anything that saves me time is invaluable.

BreezyHR review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"Good value for what it does"

What do you like best?

I like that Breezy has the $49/month for 3 active slots to allocate as you see fit. That meets our business needs very well. Workable used to have that and when they changed their pricing to $50/posting it was an easy decision to get rid of them. In general, the postings to the free job boards has brought is good candidates.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not as intuitive as other competing services and the company job board / postings dont look at good. The mobile site is not very useful, and the fact that you have to go into the site to respond to an email is not ideal. Overall, despite these shortcomings, it still works pretty well though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have used other recruiting or applicant tracking systems then you can figure out breezy. if you have never used this type of software before, I would recommend a tutorial with them, at a minimum.

Filling positions without paying recruiters.

BreezyHR review by Luke S.
Luke S.

"Easy, Hassle free, Breezy"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the automated emails that send to candidates when you move them from one stage to the next. this saves a bunch of time. Also, the video screening are very trendy and seem to be the best way to really see the candidate before bringing them in for an in person interview. Without having to actually invite them is for an in person interview, we are able to filter better to save our time and only hire candidates that are qualified and meet our standards.

What do you dislike?

although the video feature is very cool and unique, some of the candidates have complained that the videos do not work for them or that after they record their videos, all of their work gets deleted somehow. Could just be on their end but it seems to be a recurring issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product, you will save tons of time! And as we all know in the business world, time is money.

With Breezy, we are bale to save a lot of time and paper as all necessary documents can be stored in each candidate's profile. Also, I feel like the use of this software is a good indicator of how advanced a candidate is. For instance, if they are proficient ad seem to be able to handle and technological task given them, that is a good indicator that they might be a better candidate than others who struggle with the technological side of things.

BreezyHR review by Travis T.
Travis T.

"Breezy has transformed how we hire. I would highly recommend"

What do you like best?

I love that Breezy makes HR and recruiting so easy. As the CEO of a growing startup, hiring is my most important job. And before, it has been a huge, unorganized mess. But I love that we can post a job description easily, manage our career website, the job gets posted to job sites, and boom. Candidates are pouring in. Magic!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I do not like.

We are solving the problem of staying organized through the hiring process. It also allows us to vet the candidates thoroughly with questionnaires, which we absolutely love!

BreezyHR review by Evgeny S.
Evgeny S.

"It does the job but is occasionally frustrating"

What do you like best?

It does the job, allows us to manage hundreds of applications across a few vacancies. The team behind it are working on the product releasing new features all the time. It does everything that you would expect from an applicant tracking system for small companies.

What do you dislike?

The UI is generally not very intuitive. I eventually learned my way around it but it's not the most straightforward thing.

Some edges are a bit rough: if you start writing a message to the candidate and then switch to a different tab to see their CV (without reloading the page), your half-written message is lost without any warning, for example.

On a couple of occasions some features broke down and it took them a couple of days to fix them, somewhat affecting our recruiting process.

I need to manage lots of applications in a structured way, making sure I don't forget about any applicants.

BreezyHR review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Excellent Applicant Tracking"

What do you like best?

Applicant tracking using Kanban with many available points of automation (templates, pipeline stages, emails, team scorecards).

What do you dislike?

No clear visibility where job postings were actually submitted (free sites). Can't complain since they are submitting and managing on your behalf but simply showing here are the 10 places we posted would be nice.

Going from manually managing applicants to using this system was night and day. With a high volume of applicants in our recent remote postings, this would have been unmanageable without a system like breezy in place.

"Breezy "

What do you like best?

Breezy HR keeps me organized and on track with the hiring process. I hire anywhere from 10-35 people a week so having a way to track their progress and keep me on track is an incredible thing.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet found anything that I would say I dislike about breezy. It does seem like everyday I find a new tool or resource within the system that I didn't know before.

Allows me to track applicants progress from start to finish and allows me to set guidelines so that unqualified candidates are automatically sent to the disqualified tab. This really helps the process and allows me to be more efficient and spend more time on the things that matter.

BreezyHR review by Evelyn-Alice T.
Evelyn-Alice T.

"I't awesome but it has it's flaws"

What do you like best?

I love that it's integrated in chrome and I just have to click that little button to save a candidate, it is very easy to use, has a clean overview and I really like the fact that the analytics is incorporated too.

What do you dislike?

the fact that it doesn't automatically check for doubles, if a save a candidate to a project I can just as easily save him to another, without warning. I know this might be useful for somebody but for me it's very important not to have doubles in different projects or at least to know that I already saved that candidate somewhere else. Also, the reschedule meeting doesn't always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you will see how your life will get easier.

We save a lot of time with it since it's easy to use and doesn't require much time to learn.

BreezyHR review by Ainsley F.
Ainsley F.

"Feature rich, affordable ATS"

What do you like best?

(1) Breezy HR's drag and drop interface and automated messaging features make managing our applicants extremely easy. We can have multiple team members involved in the process and offering input on each applicant. (2) In addition to the core functionality being great for our needs, allowing video responses in applications has been tremendously helpful in screening candidates. (3) Month to month pricing is fantastic for a company that doesn't yet need to spend $2000+ on an annual contract for another ATS.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit clunky and it takes a few clicks to do certain things. There are also a number of small features that are absent, none of which is a dealbreaker. I imagine will be in later releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. You can start with a trial and you're able to start with a single job posting for free to get a sense for how the system works.

An easy to use, scalable ATS system.

BreezyHR review by Bryan M.
Bryan M.

"Breezy HR is a great tool for discussing candidates in a very collaborative, inclusive way"

What do you like best?

I love that there are real time updates as we all submit our input, and the flow management for candidates going through the various hiring phases

What do you dislike?

I don't think the website is designed well for mobile, which would be really nice to even have a minimal view for when I get candidate updates and I'm not by a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't provide a compelling argument vs using another tool as I have had that experience. However, the benefits of using Breezy instead of emails, shared docs, and a new interview process every time will win hands down every time.

We're trying to create a fair and consistent process for all of our applicants, and Breezy HR allows us to be very transparent in every step of the process.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Farming
Administrator in Farming

"BreezHR has changed the way we hire!"

What do you like best?

The customization and simplified workflow. We have historically spent so much time managing hiring season, and now it is very clean. Each role holder on our hiring team has a specific job assigned to them which has cut our work load by at least half!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything I don't like about Breezy HR. It is simple, intuitive, and there are plenty of resources to help you learn how to use the program.

We are a very small company and hiring is one of our most difficult tasks to manage. This program has cut the time we spend on hiring to a quarter of the time we had spent previously. We have specific people accountable for each step of the process which makes it absolutely fantastic!

"Excellent recruitment tool!"

What do you like best?

BreezyHR is very user friendly. It has made the entire process from posting an open position through to scheduling interviews and making an offer quick and easy. It is an excellent tool for managing a lot of applications and staying organized. The support team has been very responsive and all of my questions have been answered promptly through the chat feature. We have had a very positive experience with BreezyHR and have already recommended it to others.

What do you dislike?

I truly do not have any complaints. It is a fantastic recruitment and I highly recommend it.

We are using BreezyHR to recruit for an open position within the organization. It has been a real time-saver and a tremendous help with keeping things organized.

BreezyHR review by Agency
Agency

"Handle HR Like A BOSS!"

What do you like best?

BreezyHR is an amazing Platform! The User Interface is insanely simple and you can tackle everything from one place!

What do you dislike?

Whats not to like?!? Its an all around powerhouse of a platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a product that is so versatile it can handle any size company and has the ability to adapt to any use case.

With BreezyHR, we are able to handle the HR and recruiting for all of our brands in a way that is super streamlined and efficient. Because of BreezyHR we have been able to realize our vision of having a unified and comprehensive HR system that plugins into our existing infrastructure with very little effort. Plus the ATS and Video Interviewing capabilities are positively magical!

BreezyHR review by Curtis G.
Curtis G.

"Makes Hiring a Breeze!"

What do you like best?

Breezy, is a modern way of seeking and recruiting potential candidates for our company. It was very easy to set up and quick to start posting. Our team loves that we can post to a ton of job boards and have it all filter right into our Breezy dashboard. We get a great workflow for our hiring process and can quickly make decisions to move forward with the right candidates. Our team doesn't have a lot of extra time to devote to this process, so we are all happy to have a tool that speeds up hiring and especially that we can get better quality of candidates to hiring managers faster and weed out ones that don't match.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with Breezy yet. I'll let you know.

Side Note. I've tried to upload the Validation screenshot multiple times and it errors each time. I've tried a PNG, JPG, etc. both are less than .5 MB so no where near the max of 5 MB. I tried in Chrome, as well as in Firefox and still get an error. I reset my Internet connection and have not had any other connection issues today online so not sure what is going on. I am an active user though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework on vendors. But so far Breezy is a great all-in-one for finding and hiring employees.

We are a startup and need to be nimble and scale quickly. Breezy is an affordable and fast alternative to not having a large HR staff onsite. It provides us with a valuable solution to our staffing needs.

BreezyHR review by Ted B.
Ted B.

"Breezy HR is a very smooth platform that helps us manage our hiring pipeline"

What do you like best?

10/10 Product, the UI is very intuitive. Clear instructions to complete/close an interview, nice "Trello" like way of moving candidates through the pipeline. Easy permissions and company management. As a user, it's also easy to apply through, none of that "upload your resume" " OK now enter everything you've written on your Resume.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I'm not sure I have anything to say that I dislike. It does everything I and our company need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's super easy to use and great for managing your hiring pipeline.

We are solving our Hiring pipeline management. We have realized the benefits of clear and easy interview tracking where candidates are effectively compared and referenced against the same factors.

BreezyHR review by Joseph N.
Joseph N.

"Great Price and Clean Interface"

What do you like best?

The best feature to my company is the quick and easy posting of job ads to multiple sites. Other companies which provide the same service have continued to raise prices while making it more difficult to post openings.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes:

-I can't figure out how to turn off email notifications for everyone that applies.

-The messaging system is hard to keep organized. I'd like it to be easier to see my new messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple to sign up for the trial. 7 days is plenty of time to get a good feel for the product and see if they can drive in new candidates.

Bringing in new candidates. Breezy has helped bring in a constant flow of new candidates.

BreezyHR review by WORK IN PROCUREMENT A.
WORK IN PROCUREMENT A.

"Modern and easy-to-use application"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface, efficient and responsive customer support, invoicing adjustable to suit customer needs

What do you dislike?

Response time too long (from time to time),

User interface in english only,

Not possible to promote sponsored jobs on Indeed (for France)

Waste of time to register applicants et to trace exchange of information between recruiters and applicants. Breezy HR makes it much easier for us 1) to register applicants very quickly, especially from Linkedin, 2) to trace valuable information exchanged with applicants

BreezyHR review by Deb B.
Deb B.

"The best! And the best price too!"

What do you like best?

I had tried virtually all job posting, with ATS sites, and this is the only site that impressed me enough to spend my money on. I love the ease of he process, as well as the job posting boards. I cannot wait to grow with this company.

What do you dislike?

Only things I do not like is the lack of availability to email an applicant in process, after job posting has been closed for submissions. As well as the lack of a master database of applicants that I could go to and search vs going back to posted jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's free!

This site helps me organize my candidates as well as it helps me post my jobs out to many job boards with the click of a button. The benefits are the quickness and ease of postings, as well as searches for my candidates.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great system"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The pipeline is very helpful. Also like that the system automatically sends emails to applicant references, because I hire in very large volumes

What do you dislike?

I wish the system was more integrated with systems like Paycom and ADP, and I wish that the reports would generate immediately instead of being emailed to you. I also wish the video interview feature worked better, I have yet to successfully do a video interview.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your needs and what is most important to you. Breezy checks most of the boxes for us.

Breezy has made hiring in large volumes very easy for us.

BreezyHR review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Basic, No Frills Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Breezy HR is fairly straightforward, inexpensive, and easy to use. I do like that they have the ability to add scorecards to each job and screening questions. I also like the ability to add candidates and parse profiles in the system based on Linked In profiles and resumes. Makes life a lot easier!

What do you dislike?

I do have trouble with the interface and moving candidates seamlessly through the stages. It often freezes up when I'm trying to go through the resumes, which can be frustrating. I dislike the many notifications, and wish there was a way to filter search through keywords within the resumes or profiles of applicants. Also, doesn't seem to integrate very well with outside job sites like The Muse, but it's a new system so I will give it time to grow into its features.

We're going through and adopting scorecards for our roles. Also, using it to easily communicate with hiring managers potentially strong candidates.

BreezyHR review by Mildred C.
Mildred C.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I give support to the recruitment team with sourcing profiles from Linkedin, email and manually. It's simple and I love how everything can be in one place.

What do you dislike?

I would like to attach files from Google Drive, or the email sourcing accepting more than 1 document that is attached at the same time with the CV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As support of the recuritment team, I see an improvement in management of information & sourcing.

Saves time while sourcing profiles, which is the main task I do.

BreezyHR review by Diana Z.
Diana Z.

"Breezy.hr has organized our hiring funnel, bringing us from messy excel sheets, to a clean process."

What do you like best?

I like how organized it makes hiring. We can select from our different available positions, look at all the applicants, move applicants through the funnel, and stay organized. We've been able to effectively start scaling our team thanks to Breezy.hr.

What do you dislike?

It's still a bit buggy. Sometimes when I'm in an interview with an applicant and I'm taking notes, it's a bit glitchy, moving my screen when I type, and often not registering when I click somewhere in my notes, to add a new note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the funnel's very organized.

We're making hiring easier. We've been able to keep track of which stage qualified applicants are in easily and effectively, and quickly/easily reject disqualified applicants.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Computer Software

"New manager at a new company using BreezyHR as the company's method of recruitment"

What do you like best?

I like the collaborative rhythm my boss and I developed to regularly review incoming resumes and log our comments on them so we could share our thoughts at any time/stay up to date with each other despite not meeting in 'real time'. I also really liked being able to send independent emails to candidates, and see his work as well. It was useful to copy his verbiage/apply his logic when corresponding with candidates without unnecessary meetings.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't very sure how to use the different columns. We didn't really utilize them as I assume they were intended. It might be cool to be able to rename them for internal workflow that develops as users use the site and add it to their existing approach to tasks. However, that might have already been a feature, and I just didn't realize it.

I was also a little irritated by the chat bubbles that popped up from Breezy staff but that's because I didn't want to give feedback right then and it gave a sense of urgency that wasn't real.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go over any training materials they offer. Next time I have to use it, I plan on doing so in order to get the most out of the product. I'm sure I missed valuable features by failing to do so initially.

We needed to quickly find a replacement for an employee that was moved to another department/state. It was a quick and seemingly seamless way to coordinate efforts to do so.

BreezyHR review by Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.

"Breezy simplifies resume submission for a busy startup!"

What do you like best?

Breezy as a solution is robust, but what I like best is the attention to the little details that can make managing a hiring process so time-consuming. Breezy has a feature that auto-populates an applicant's information (contact info, photo, even social media profile links) when you upload a resume (or they do). It makes things so much easier than typing out every detail.

What do you dislike?

Breezy is a little out of budget for us as a growing startup. We do love the service, though, so we find ways to make it work for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to customize everything about the Breezy interface is something to take advantage of! For example, we have a general resume submission link through Breezy, and have the interface set up to organize applicants based on type, rather than stage, to fit our process more effectively.

In the past, we let applicants submit unsolicited, general applications to our main company email. But as we've grown, this system became untenable given the number of applications we were getting. It's been great to have a system that lets us organize our applications in a more manageable way.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Breezy helped us to stay organized and informed on all steps of our recruiting process "

What do you like best?

- Company Portal:

It allows us to present our job openings, contact details and company's culture, on an external, customizable web page. Being able to include a video, team pictures, perks, as well as testimonials from previous employees is very insightful to prospective employees.

- E-Mail Templates:

By using templates the time communicating with applicants is being cut in half.

- Converting Applications:

It automatically converts applications into the system by scanning the contact details. It even gives you a short summary of the applicants background.

- Scorecard:

We've always wanted to use scorecards as a tool in our HR recruiting process. Thus this feature comes very handy to us, and helped us to a) know which questions to ask and b) make the final decision by simply looking at the score.

- Questionnaires:

We can finally pre-screen applicants, and thereby save time on the ones that don't fit our requirements or company's culture.

- Calender integration:

It makes scheduling interviews so much easier and prevents glitches.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing so far! I think the scanning / importing process of the application could be improved. More information / documents could be converted instead of being displayed as a PDF in the browser.

Overall it has helped us to bring our recruiting process to the next level . The whole HR team stays up to date! We save a tremendous amount of time by being able to assign tasks to colleagues, communicate via Breezy and by receiving automatic update e-mails from the Breezy System . Previously we worked with Google Docs and goog old E-Mail folders. This process involved way too many unnecessary steps and thus produced many slip ups.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great HR Product"

What do you like best?

Very good pricing and demos are great. They have a good customer services in case you run into any issues. Best price obviously $0 a month for starters. Perfect for small companies starting out and want to try an ATS for just 1 position. Monthly subscription plan, referral and career portals, integration with BambooHR, automated emails and actions, friendly interface. Easy to use, good customer support, very nice plans for choosing. Especially if you don't want to hire many employees, you can use UNO plan posting 1 vacancy for 1 month for free. It is shared also for free on Glassdoor, Upwork and other portals. Compared to other products, my company thought that this one worked best.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features could be better but depends on how in-depth your company uses reports. Hard to manually upload resumes. Some functionalities that we wish we could have. One of them being the functionalities of hiring managers vs administrators. The "general pipeline" report is missing, no option to upload a CV with "drag-n-drop", Candidate's resume is hard to read because of the small size. The other plans are also affordable, but a bit expensive in comparison with Recruitee software. So it depends on your company and budget. The product could use some tweeks, but for the most part, it works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoyed the drag and drop functionality - this makes Breezy enjoyable and easy to use. I would really recommend Breezy to any business wanting to adopt tech for the first time or even if one of the larger competitors have disappointed you. Breezy is easy to setup and understand. You can get your hiring team up and running with a great recruiting solution within minutes. Breezy has some great features which compete with some of the more expensive options which is quite amazing. You can easy post jobs to multiple platforms like job boards, social media and LinkedIn on a free or paid option.

BreezyHR review by Benjamin L.
Benjamin L.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, has a lot of automatic features making it a robust software for small businesses like resume parsing. Might not be ideal for extremely large organizations due to scaling issues.

What do you dislike?

No ability to filter candidates. For instance, if a user is graduating in 2018, I'd like to filter out all of those candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small businesses

The overall applicant tracking system and automation process. I've realized how cumbersome the whole process would be without breezy.

"Easy to use system"

What do you like best?

It has a very user friendly interface and instructions/help for different functions if you need it. It has a nice modern feel to it. It is almost as good as some of the bigger name brands like Crelate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at all! It is a great program.It is kinda pricey but I am assuming this is because it is a newer ATS on the market compared to some of the oldies but goodies out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good budget friendly program!

Perfect for anyone looking for a new ATS. Customer support was phenomenal and always willing to help with company specific customizations. The company I was a part of loved it right from the demo. It helped tremendously with streamlining our sourcing and tracking. Great communication system to send internal messages from one employee to another.

BreezyHR review by ian h.
ian h.

"Breezy hr"

What do you like best?

this solution is simple and very easy to use. triggers are helpful and timely and allow you to garb candidates quickly.

What do you dislike?

I havent come across anything yet that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ease of use is important as we need to just get on, this allows us to do that.

all candidates are in on eplace and the abiloity to leave notes to fellow users with updates is good.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"BCH Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it's really easy to visually see where certain candidates are in the process. I like how it's organized and the flow makes a lot of sense. It's a very good way to filter through a large amount of candidates.

What do you dislike?

For me, I've found it frustrating that I'm just getting so many candidates that sometimes it's hard to keep up with the demands. It would be really nice if Breezy looked at the candidates that I've talked to / moved along in the process and then makes recommendations for candidates instead of just letting anyone apply.

We are creating an online compensation platform for the investment management industry. We allow CFOs of hedge funds, PE firms, and VC firms to benchmark their compensation against that of their peers so that they can better retain top talent and make smarter hiring decisions.

BreezyHR review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Smart Hiring "

What do you like best?

Breezy is automated so we don't have to spend a lot of time scrutinizing the candidates. We spend time- solving other problems other than checking the stage of application of the candidate

What do you dislike?

When you export and import candidates not all the information is exported other than the basic candidate information

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and can be used for both bulk and fewer hires.

We use breezy to receive applications and track all applicants. Since we do bulk Hiring we are able to tell the candidates who went through the application process

BreezyHR review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Fairly simple and easy way to manage HR in a small company"

What do you like best?

The sign up procedure and job posting functions are the best features of the software.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit cluttered, but it's manageable. It's not specifically super clear in terms of the UX, but again, gets the job done. Being in software myself, Breezy gets a lot of points for getting the big pieces of functionality done and done right.

Managing HR for a small, yet growing company. Consolidating interviewees.

BreezyHR review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"Principal Consultant/Founder"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and use. As a start-up consultant and recruiting professional launching my business I needed something quick to make an impact w/ a client for 3 open jobs. BreezyHR did the trick and made my company look and act like a big and mature firm. I will continue to use this product and have ideas on how to build pipeline

What do you dislike?

Not much. Perhaps more phone support but the online chat forum is top notch so no real major need for the phone support.

Creating a talent pool for a company that has a relatively unknown brand.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Not bad"

What do you like best?

There are several other application with similar features and design. They all make recruiting flow much easier, totally worth it. What i liked most about Breezy comparing to all the others is that Breezy has mobile application and reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's just me, it user interface might suit better for people who got used to use Trelo. I don't, so i prefer different design. The biggest turn off is that it doesn't have apply with LinkedIn option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several other similar application. None of them is perfect, it depends on what's more important to you. Breezy is good if you like trello kind of process management and if you care about mobile application, ooh and video interviewing is one of the rarest quality.

Collaborative, well organized, efficient recruiting process. It does solve the problem.

BreezyHR review by Beth D.
Beth D.

"Good Product. Great Support"

What do you like best?

It is nice to have one location to manage candidate's through hiring processes, and email and schedule candidates through the same channel. It is easy to see where people are in the process, and what activities have been completed.

What do you dislike?

We don't like to share names of client's we are working with until the final interview, but internally we need to see what client candidates are in process for to prepare for an interview. I wish there was a way for us to see who the client was, but not have the candidates' know until we tell them.

We are streamlining our processes and using fewer software programs.

BreezyHR review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Breezy HR is a Vreeze"

What do you like best?

I love working with Breezy HR is sets everything up and you can Ben on auto pilot. It does everything or me, even sends them to my calendar to schedule a time to visit!

What do you dislike?

It won’t go back and pick up new people and put them in the path. I other words an applicant comes through and you d code all applicants will follow a path, if you change it then for all applicants that are just like this one; it will only pick them up going forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time and plan it out!

Less time In The interview process. Time savings

"Great ATS"

What do you like best?

Breezy is visual and easy to use. We are able to share and assess candidates quickly.

What do you dislike?

You can't select specific functionalities without upgrading to the next pack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial period and play around with features to make sure that it solves your recruitment needs

We wanted all applications to go to one place, regardless of the source and also to advertise vacancies that will push to multiple online platforms. I also wanted our ATS to be easy to use so that Hiring Managers will want to use it.

BreezyHR review by User in Internet

"Wish we could customize a little more, but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It definitely helped us manage candidates (and we are small team, only hiring for 3 positions) easier than using a spreadsheet. I like that there's video interviewing (although we didn't take advantage of that) and that you can set up automatic triggers for email templates when candidates move from one stage to another in the hiring pipeline. The customer support was very responsive as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is very little customization available. For example, the career portal is very limited in what we can tweak. They also allow tags, but it doesn't really help to tag candidates if you can't sort the candidates by that specific tag. And the software is a little slow, it takes a while for different screens and popups to show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you don't need it for constant hiring and a lot of positions. It works well for a small team and a limited number of candidates.

Keeping track of our candidates at a reasonable price point. There are definitely better ATS tools out there, but the better ones are more expensive.

BreezyHR review by Stefan D.
Stefan D.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

We're a small startup so we never have enough money or time to invest in our hiring process. Fortunately BreezyHR took all that out of our hands.

What do you dislike?

We like saving money and while it's completely understandable that Breezy would charge, we feel the limits on free accounts are a little strict.

Our hiring process has been automated and streamlined with Breezy.

BreezyHR review by Timo H.
Timo H.

"Great product from day 1"

What do you like best?

Breezy is so visual, so informative and really intuitive. There is no extra buttons to confuse but beatiful simplicity in everywhere.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Well, we are not corporation and of course big corporations ruin everything by coming up with stupid festure requests for something they actually don't need. Breezy is affordable and does everything. If somebody wants to spend big time - there is of course hidious SAP like products as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it. Don't look no further.

For recruiting this is the best possible product. It easy to scale. Start fast and get immediate results.

BreezyHR review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Packs a powerful set of tools to get the job filled efficiently"

What do you like best?

Calendar options and integrated video conference call make scheduling interviews easy.

What do you dislike?

I felt the software was slow to launch on the browser but it seems to be a non issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a trial and review the features. Its best to take advantage of all to get the use of options such as calendars, tasks, emails, calendars and video conf.

efficiency with the tedious task hiring process in a small startup. The time to review resumes and call applicants for screenings , interviews and eventually hiring is streamlined. The process is less painful and efficient,

BreezyHR review by Ayush S.
Ayush S.

"Nice CRM to track hiring pipeline"

What do you like best?

Very organised tracking of pipelines grouped by job applicant status and open position

What do you dislike?

The android app could have more features. Didn't get proper search results on the android app.

Also the UI can be a bit dodgy, a single `esc` hit and all your content is gone. Also search is not great and can be improved a lot.

Hiring pipeline currently is based 100% on Breezy. Our whole hiring workflow now revovles around breezy.

BreezyHR review by Ben D.
Ben D.

"BreezyHR makes recruiting easier"

What do you like best?

The user interface is great and there is a ton of functionality built in. My favorite features were in-app communication and scheduling. The awesome resume-parser and scorecards make it easier to compare applicants "apples to apples" regardless of the initial source of the applicant.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a hiccup getting our job listing correctly parsed, listed, and formatted on two of the job listing sites. With a bit of assistance from their support team, that was quickly rectified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try.

BreezyHR has helped our small team keep track and engage with our candidates in a MUCH more efficient way than other solutions we've tried. We were able to create our job listings, post them to multiple sites, collect applicants, and track candidates throughout the process. I

BreezyHR review by Tim O.
Tim O.

"Growing tech team (and company) has found a useful tool to help us manage the hiring process"

What do you like best?

For each position, there's the default Kanban-like board that has all the stages that a candidate moves through. The default headings like Applied, Feedback, Interviewing etc. are well aligned with how we actually work. I also like the Notes section in each candidate profile that enables one central place for communication.

What do you dislike?

The scorecard system feels unintuitive. For example, two employees review one candidate...each employee giving a scorecard. Yet, the number "3" appears as a scorecard. I do not know what that number represents, and there's no info pop-up that helps.

We are trying to formalize an informal farm produce chain using technology and cutting-edge logistics. This goal involves rapid scaling and Breezy is helping us fill the crucial roles needed to scale effectively.

BreezyHR review by Olha S.
Olha S.

"Extremely useful in my work"

What do you like best?

Scorecards, templates, pipeline of candidates, vacancy postings

What do you dislike?

Annoying tasks from Breezy bot. It’s very annoying when you receive tasks especially if you don’t conduct interviews for all the candidates, you still receive tasks

Recruitment is much easier now, I can clearly see the full information about candidates in one place.

BreezyHR review by Susana L.
Susana L.

"The real deal! "

What do you like best?

Breezy has been the perfect tool for our start-up company. It's user-friendly and is so helpful to organize candidates and processes.

I highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on what you need, there is a user guide. We found it very helpful.

We specialize in recruiting, but also technically interviewing the candidates (by engineers on our team), so there is information we share regarding salary that not everyone is authorized to see. Breezy allows us to separate what we would like to share with team members, and what we share internally as Hiring Managers.

BreezyHR review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Breezy HR tops Dropbox"

What do you like best?

Adding all info about a candidate by simply uploading their resume!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Honestly, I'm using the free version, since it works for what we do. It'd be great to have more positions included in the free version, but...I get it!

We used to manage our database of 150+ candidates by creating a folder in Dropbox for each one. We'd also have our clients use this system and make comments. Clunky at best! Now it's super easy to sort and search, add info, and the scorecard is amazing!

BreezyHR review by Travis O J.
Travis O J.

"Exactly what we were looking for"

What do you like best?

The ability for us to not only collect a resume but also to get our GTKY (Getting To Know You) questions asked. Then most importantly each team member can vote up or down each candidate.

What do you dislike?

Would like a little more customization on the jobs page.

We looked for this software and this is the only software that we found that meets our needs. The main problem is we wanted a way to easily allow each team member to review candidates and vote them up or down prior interview stage.

BreezyHR review by Administrator

"Fantastic software with an awesome support team!"

What do you like best?

- The support team are reliable and easy to contact - no need to pick up the phone!

- The software is continuously being improved with regular updates

- Flexible pricing plan based on number of open positions

- Easy to collaborate with your team

What do you dislike?

We are fairly new to using the ATS, at the moment there are no limitations we've encountered. The application 'source' in the reporting section could be improved so it is more accurate.

We no longer need to manually manage and track incoming applications and recruitment notes.