A few months ago we decided to recruit for 10 open positions at Finplus and since we like to measure thrice and cut once, we of course tried several solutions before committing to one. Breezy won by a mile. I loved how many of the obstacles you face while recruiting from scratch (Setting up a Career portal on your website, Drafting & approving Comprehensive Job Descriptions, Tracking, Scoring & Communicating with all the applicants etc.) were instantly solved. My personal favorites were:
1. Having professionally written Job descriptions automatically generated for every role, which saved us several hours/days at least and helped us get up and running in just a couple of hours. (Incidentally in at least 2 cases these rather specific JDs helped us notice we had mis-labelled the role allowing us to correct it in time).
2. The plug & play Career Portal that was super easy to set up & customize for our website. For such little effort on our part, it looked great!
3. Customizable pipelines for each role - complete with customizable email templates and stage actions for automation. This saved us a lot of time as well and it's just really convenient not to have to email everyone separately when you have 1,000+ applicants for a single role.
1. The Questionnaire options provided are a bit too simple. I wish they could allow for more elaborate question structures. (We for instance decided to use a chain of Typeforms for this, which allowed us to go deeper with our questionnaires - perhaps Breezy should consider a Typeform integration so we don't have to leave the platform to do this?).
2. While the threaded email communications with each candidate are quite convenient, it seems that this messaging does not allow me to see something that an applicant forwards to us in the course of communication (for some reason it only shows what the applicant types, which is rather irritating at times).
We're using breezy as an ATS to track, test, score and communicate with the 1,500+ job applications we have received over the past 3 months.