Brief Accounting

Brief Accounting is a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use accounting program and is developed specifically for law firms on the Mac.

Work for Brief Accounting?

Learning about Brief Accounting?

Brief Accounting Reviews

Ask Brief Accounting a Question
Showing 1 Brief Accounting review
Brief Accounting review by User in Internet

"Accounting software review"

What do you like best?

Love that this software works on a Mac. Helped solve my time and billing issues that were taking up time in my week. Took a lot of manual processes and streamlined the entire thing. If you’re in the CPA world, I would recommend this program.

What do you dislike?

Kind of clunky and remedial at times, but overall great software. I wish there weren’t as many clicks involved, if this could be updated things would be perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren’t currently using anything in your personal accounting firm, I would recommend. Great first software purchase.

Helped get me out of manual processes. Overall would recommend it you’re losing time in the billing process

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brief Accounting

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Brief Accounting for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Brief Accounting?

* We monitor all Brief Accounting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.