Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

BrightMove

3.4
(9 reviews)

Recruiting software, onboarding software and staffing software

Work for BrightMove?

Learning about BrightMove?

BrightMove Reviews

Ask BrightMove a Question
Showing 10 BrightMove reviews
BrightMove review by Austin L.
Austin L.

"BrightMove Essential Plan is perfect for SMB"

What do you like best?

BrightMove's Essential Plan is very flexible and affordable for a small operation like ours. Use base pricing model makes sense for us because our volume fluctuates and we have a max of 4 users. We get the full feature set and save a lot of money. Also the email support has been very good so far being a new user with a lot of startup questions.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to at least have chat support. Email is pretty good, but chat would be better. There is a lot of functionality to learn so that is where chat support would be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are taking our time. I recommend the same. There are a lot of use cases that we are testing out slowly when new production requisitions come up.

Moving from Windows file folder to an online, intelligent searchable tool for applicant tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrightMove
BrightMove review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Genius product and innovation"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is not only excellent, but readily available when needed, as well as responsive (which is why we selected BrightMove all those year ago after evaluating all the other choices. They were the only ones at that time that offered a cloud based platform and that leading edge has remained throughout the past 13 years of use.

What do you dislike?

Searching by job experience level is difficult unless candidate has year placed after their degree (the year it was issued). Auto texting to candidates is currently not available and candidate auto ping to email when new jobs are open need to be added (to the best of my knowledge not available yet).

Auto-parcing a resume from Outlook or any other email service directly to the job, as well as direct candidate application features from our website and the ability to add customizable auto-pre-screens a nice feature.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

BrightMove review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Not the product for SMB or any recruiting firm"

What do you like best?

That they gave me my money back. Other than that I liked some of the features they claimed to have had.

What do you dislike?

They couldn't even get 1 single user license up and running. Their customer service is a joke and just refunded my money instead of addressing the issue.

They cost me money and time, don't make the same mistake. The other reviews give a false sense of the company

BrightMove review by Jennie S.
Jennie S.

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, nice to be able to use more than one login on the account for multi-person use in a business, very organized. Also, customer support is terrific as I have always gotten a timely & professional response.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things are difficult to find- ways to edit certain parts of the site need to be a bit easier.

Able to streamline recruitment process.

BrightMove review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Affordable and Customizable"

What do you like best?

I have found BrightMove to be highly customizable, especially when compared to a higher priced ATS. You can run standard and customized reports.

What do you dislike?

Lots of options means that you can get lost sometimes when customizing your preferences, but the Customer Support team is available via online chat with virtually no wait.

We have increased our quality of hire and decreased our time to fill.

BrightMove review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Perfect for RPO"

What do you like best?

It's very cost effective, especially when using for RPO clients.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is limited, as is ability to export certain information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

Being able to offer a cost effective applicant tracking system to our RPO clients. We are able to charge more than what we pay so we can make a slight profit.

BrightMove review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Keep looking"

What do you like best?

I really don’t like anything about this product. My biggest concern is Customer Service, or the lack there of... In all honesty I would advise anyone looking at this product to keep moving, there are a lot better products out there.

What do you dislike?

“Customer Service” is the biggest problem I have had. I have been using this product since August 2015, and I have never had as many problems as have had with this product. They make changes to your account without permission, which aren’t free.

This product was supposed to solve keeping track of candidates throughout the hiring process. There have been no benefits, as far I have seen throughout my usage. Again, move on and find a different product, which there are plenty of.

BrightMove review by Nicholas Sebastian N.
Nicholas Sebastian N.

"Brightmove is a gold mine of contact infomration."

What do you like best?

I like how much information Brightmove can hold for each individual contact. It makes it really convenient when researching or finding candidates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of clicks it takes to get to what you're looking for. The amount of clutter doesn't make the site intuitive.

Since I work for a recruiting firm, Brightmove is excellent when searching for specific criteria you want your candidates to have. It has allowed me to target more efficiently the candidates who are best suited for the job order.

BrightMove review by Christie D.
Christie D.

"High volume user, great success and overall highly satisfied with the software."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customer service is exceptional, and willingness to improve the areas that would better suit and customize the platform.

What do you dislike?

It is not clunky, cumbersome or so intrusive to your process that it inhibits the speed of your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well balanced web-based ATS that provides exceptional support.

Speed of candidates to market, sorting with higher quality matches, greater trace-ability and tracking to KPIs

BrightMove review by User in Information Technology and Services

"BrightMove"

What do you like best?

The way we are able to customize features to suit our ATS needs. The responsiveness of the BrightMove team if we have any questions or are requesting the customization of features.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing with the system that I dislike.

The abiltity to better track our applicants and placements as well as submitting one candidate to multiple requsiitions.

Learning about BrightMove?

* We monitor all BrightMove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.