Brightpearl

Brightpearl is a cloud-based business management application that incorporates inventory, accounting, CRM, POS and ecommerce

Work for Brightpearl?

Showing 31 Brightpearl reviews
Brightpearl review by <span>Robert A.</span>
Robert A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Converting my business over to Brightpearl

What do you like best?

Brightpearl does nearly everything I need in my day to day business management. It includes all accounting functions , including allowing my accountant to make adjustments at the end of the year. It does all the stock and purchasing but importantly it integrates every sales channel like several Amazon Market places, Ebay and my Magento website. They all show the same stock availability and all account invoices and taxes are handled in Brightpearl seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet managed to make the marketing tools work well for me. I would like to use a fully integrated marketing suite within Brightpearl to contact my customer but I have to use Mail Chimp and I do not like MailChimp.

My book keeper and accounts department can work remotely but still provide all the functions I need. I can expand the number of simultaneous users very easily and at a relatively small cost. Integrations of many channels is easy and saves a huge amount of time and repetitive effort which I had to do before.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brightpearl
Brightpearl review by <span>Ryan T.</span>
Ryan T.

Awesome Product!

What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate! It was my first time using Brightpearl and found it easy to pick up. I like the idea that you are also able to send invoices automatically and save templates as I have mentioned below.

What do you dislike?

I had trouble integrating amazon with my brightpearl account. I ended up figuring it out but I felt the steps were hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it and test things before you go live with it. It is easy to make it geared towards you specific company and goals but it will take some time to do so. WE LOVE BRIGHTPEARL as a company!

The business problems that Brightpearl is helping our company solve is Inventory, pricing, and color options. It is also nice to be able to save templates for receipts, invoices, and other customization templates.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

Brightpearl review by <span>Katie K.</span>
Katie K.

Easy to Learn, Excellent Support

What do you like best?

Brightpearl's inventory tracking is extremely reliable and easy to follow. When Brightpearl says we have an item in stock, that means we have it.

I also have to mention their Customer Support. I have never worked with a system or company that is so compotent and prompt in responding to help questions. They will work closely with you and do their best to give you the results you want. If there is something that can't be fixed immediately, they are upfront about it. They are always working on updates and improvements to the system.

What do you dislike?

While I love the accuracy of reporting, orders, order history, and tracking, there are a lot of steps involved in each process. It's not difficult to learn, but can be tedious.

The system our company used before Brightpearl did not have a reliable inventory count. We never knew for sure what was in stock and what wasn't. Brightpearl has been a huge step up in that regard.

We're also able to keep up with lists and reports inside of Brightpearl that we previously kept up with outside of our old system.

Brightpearl review by <span>Kevin M.</span>
Kevin M.

Our experience of Brightpearl

What do you like best?

We are a multi channel retailer and Brightpearl has streamlined our operations and made us much more efficient. It gives us a seemless integration for our Amazon. eBay and magento website and also handles our accounting. We made a move from a combination of softwares and it was definitly the right move for us.

What do you dislike?

There are still improvements to be made and it is not perfect, but Brightpearl seem to have very good interaction with their customers in order to continually improve suggestions put forward. It can improve on reporting aspects and template design. This is where Sage had the upper hand on Brightpearl, Sage you can can customise your templates much easier and it is much more powerful in that respect. Brightpearl has a basic html editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had some issues with what was prmised by our sales guy and what we received, they were eventually sorted after A LOT of discussions and some money on our part, it was worth it in the end. However I would make sure you get in writing what they promise it can do. But it is a great piece of software and we rarely need to use the support now.

Has drastically reduced admin hours in order processing and fulfillment.

Handles all our accounting and is a part of our e-marketing solution.

Stock management.

Brightpearl review by <span>Malcolm P.</span>
Malcolm P.

made all the difference

What do you like best?

I love that all updates are included and available to all. I love how simple and user friendly it is but how versatile it can be at the same time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really disliked was the inability to give credit terms that were end of month. You could only give total days. That had now been resolved so I really have no complaints now

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial and learn as much as you can. The hassle this has saved us and the fact we don't need servers is amazing. We can access from anywhere in the world and in the years we have been using it we have never experienced a glitch or down time .

Previously we were running spreadsheets that only one person could access at a time and everything was done in triplicate. Now we can work faster an more efficiently with reps in the field placing orders while the office staff, pick, pack and send

Brightpearl review by <span>Brandon L.</span>
Brandon L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Helped our business grow to the next level

What do you like best?

We were able to completely get rid of Quickbooks and enter all of our inventory PO's directly to brightpearl which automatically syncs the adjustments to our website.... saved us hours each week. We use bigcommerce, ebay, amazon, and we have a retail store (ePos) and we use the system on the road at trade shows. It keeps all of our inventory synced almost 100% of time.

What do you dislike?

We use Bigcommerce. Everytime Brightpearl or Bigcommerce has an update, things stop working correctly and it usually takes a day or two for things to "work right" again

I don't like that you have to click three times before removing inventory levels. Editing inventory levels on the fly should be easier.

The API to bigcommerce is still a little slow, but, it is much much much better than it was on the old Bigcommerce API that existed when we first started using brightpearl

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to plan for 6 months minimum to full realize the capability of the software

Inventory control and product control are great. We can easily teach a new employee how to start processing and shipping orders and receiving purchase orders into the system. The Barcode System that automatically creates barcodes for items (even if they don't have barcodes) is amazing. We have over 50 thousand items and they all have barcodes created by brightpearl!

Learning about Brightpearl?

* We monitor all Brightpearl reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.