Brightree HME / DME

Brightree HME / DME is an integrated cloud-based management software platform that automates your business from patient intake to collection and manages efficiency, business operations and patient outcomes.

Work for Brightree HME / DME?

Learning about Brightree?

Brightree HME / DME Reviews

Ask Brightree a Question
Showing 10 Brightree reviews
Brightree review by <span>Robbie W.</span>
Robbie W.

"Powerful software that does so much but misses some key functionality"

What do you like best?

The search tools for patients and orders is pretty robust. You can usually find the information you need fairly quickly assuming the patient is in the system correctly.

What do you dislike?

The search function for inventory items is lacking somewhat. I would like a universal search box that could search keywords across all facets (item id, vendor id, manufacturer id, item name, etc) so I could avoid multiple searches to find the inventory item I am looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be one of the few out there with a home medical equipment/durable medical equipment focus, it is definitely useful software just not sure if there are cheaper options out there. As a user I have been told it is not cheap software but I don't have access to pricing info.

Able to drop ship supplies to patients quickly and efficiently by linking products in bt to our distribution partner

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brightree HME / DME
Brightree review by Consultant

"Brightree DME "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate though. I like that we can sync our other platform with brightree and we can use multiple softwares and they all link up to brightree. It makes it easier to find the documents. We used to have to store our files in a separate form, but we now use Brightree documents, so we can access the patient's file and notes all by pulling up brightree. It makes it very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reports can be tricky to run. I am not an expert about navigating through the reports and sometimes feel that I get a lot of extra information when I only want one value.

Document scanning. We now have everything on brightree where before we had a whole other system that we had to access patient records. Now it is all in brightree.

What Medical Billing solution do you use?

Brightree review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product underutilized by my company"

What do you like best?

I like that, if used to its full potential it can do almost anything for you. You can scan items for inventory, make sales reports and even link to other companies. Respironics is linked to Brightree so you can opt into their program and keep tabs on your patients. I also like the electronic fax function.

What do you dislike?

The report feature could be improved. There have been times I would like to see how much of a certain product has gone out and it is confusing on how to make that report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate the Retail section and get a scanner

Our old system could not do half of what this does. One problem we had before was everyone was able to do their own thing in the system. Brightree has streamlined that and also now we can WIP jobs to people so we can see who is working on it after we have done our part of the ticket. We also have a problem with tracking our sales leads and are working more now in the marketing area and it seems to be improving.

Brightree review by <span>Kirsten M.</span>
Kirsten M.

"Best in the Industry"

What do you like best?

Brightree is intuitive to industry needs and changes, manages almost your entire operations in a single system, customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Many many many steps and windows required to do simple tasks.

Being able to face evolving industry standards with a software that is going To be ready for those changes is comforting.

Brightree review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Fantastic Program, Easy for Everyone"

What do you like best?

I really love Brightree! Many say it is an overkill system with all its bells and whistles but it really is very user friendly and the customer support is fantastic. All the extra apps and the ability to modify it to fit your business needs is unmatched in the industry. There are many safety precautions built into the system so that even the most novice employee can use the system without making many mistakes.

Fee schedules are automatically uploaded quarterly so there's no worries there. ICD 10 is a breeze to input. Easily interface with any clearinghouse to know your claims went to the correct payer and was approved or rejected on the front end.

All reports are phenomenal and can be customized to your liking.

What do you dislike?

The system is very easy to use, there's not much to dislike. There are a few glitches with the apps on the iPads but nothing we can't fix by calling customer support.

There are a LOT of buttons everyone wants to push and everyone needs to be set up individually to reflect their role in the system. It takes a while to actually set up but it is worth the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, please take a look at their trials and see for yourself! Their representatives can be a bit pushy but they are great at getting you familiar with the program before you purchase so you know what you're getting into.

We are a medium sized DME company and Brightree solves all our business needs. The benefits of having patient's sign documents on the iPads and having an integrated EMR system is perfect for our record keeping.

Brightree review by User

"I use Brightree on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

I like that Brightree is easy to navigate and has a wonderful platform for purchasing.

What do you dislike?

It's petty I know, but I can't stand when my cursor crosses over one of the drop down boxes, the box drops down and remains there until the cursor crosses over the box again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using Brightree's sandbox to see if it's right for you

We're utilizing the e-purchasing option when placing giant orders with vendors like ResMed. It saves a ton of time.

Learning about Brightree HME / DME?

* We monitor all Brightree HME / DME reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.