Brightree

Brightree Home Health allows agencies to enforce standards and best practices that maximize compliance, improve patient outcomes, and increase clinical and operational efficiencies

Work for Brightree?

Learning about Brightree?

Brightree Reviews

Ask Brightree a Question
Showing 6 Brightree reviews
Brightree review by User

Great Interface, Tweaks Would Help

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use with this program, the interface is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I think what bothers me most is that on certain detail pages, there isn't an option to return to search or search results. I have to go back to the main menu option and direct back to the search page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn features and capabilities

I'm currently working to ensure electronic submission of claims that we've only submitted on paper until now. Once we're able to get all the information correct and allow it to run on it's own, it's going to save me at least 2 days worth of work each month.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brightree
Brightree review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

Brightree Hospice

What do you like best?

I like the layout and the flow. I like that I can run my entire clinical team on iPads. I like the quick sync times and the ability to pin patients when needed for offline charting.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of little issues with the front office portion. Something always is down or offline. Tech support is the the best and sometimes takes forever. They don't test releases well, we always run into issues with little things that get missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go through your setup wit ha fine tooth comb, as a lot of little configuration issues pop up. They do not have a very good time and milage tracking system and reporting is less than optimal.

Electronic charting. We are fully electronic and mobile.

What Home Health Care solution do you use?

Brightree review by User

Good for therapist, however could use improvement

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Love the pre set buttons. It is easy to slide amongst each page. I like that I can schedule all at once as well as individually.

What do you dislike?

Does not have enough presets. Also could use more drop down options. When syncing, this takes forever! Also at times I still have patients that appear on my side bar even though I have closed them out..

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more you use it, the easier it is.

Ways to bill for therapy. Using technology reduces paperwork and very accessible

Brightree review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

Interesting software

What do you like best?

Web-based. Ease of use. Cloud storage. Easy ERN retrieval.

What do you dislike?

No patient charts. No way to record telephone messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider using their EMR system if you are planning on using it for a practice/home health/DME. The version our office uses does not implement the EMR Version of the product, so it is lacking some of the things that a full EMR would allow you to use.

We use our software for Orthotic and Prosthetics, so we use it schedule appointments, make sales orders/quotes, submit claims. The benefit of being able to be anywhere to login to at least see if the patient is scheduled is quite nice.

Brightree review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

Mostly good, but a few setbacks.

What do you like best?

Reporting capabilities are nearly endless. Having the data at one's fingertips is powerful!

What do you dislike?

Some fields are not available for reporting and some tables cannot be linked within Brightree. We use the API to do some of the more complex reporting that we need, but this is an additional fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

do it!

We are reducing insurance claim denials. so far down 25%

Brightree review by Consultant in Medical Devices
Consultant in Medical Devices

Brightree

What do you like best?

Helpful, user friendly software for a DME company

What do you dislike?

The software seems to be slower at times. Speed could be improved.

DME intake, processing and claims

Learning about Brightree?

* We monitor all Brightree reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.