BrightTarget

3.9

BrightTarget is a cloud-based predictive software for B2B Sales & Marketing Professionals - to understand, retain, grow and acquire more valuable customers

Work for BrightTarget?

Learning about BrightTarget?

BrightTarget Reviews

Ask BrightTarget a Question
Showing 19 BrightTarget reviews
BrightTarget review by Dolores R.
Dolores R.

"Easy to learn"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to figure out. Interface was like a walk-through.

What do you dislike?

Its very slow and laggy. Every time you'd refresh it it would take a while to load.

The business benefits that this program uses is the fact that it's very easy to teach other people how to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrightTarget
BrightTarget review by Tiffany  P.
Tiffany P.

"Bright Target "

What do you like best?

The easy to use platform. Having a simple and clear program makes the rest of the job such easier. I loved the updated look of it.

What do you dislike?

There was not anything that I did not like in particular.

looking at buying patterns are easier with it!

What Sales Analytics solution do you use?

BrightTarget review by Ramon A.
Ramon A.

"Good Software for Customer relantions"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to connect easily with the clientele.

What do you dislike?

It gives me option to filter to which customers I would like to focus on

FILTERING CUSTOMERS, RETAINING CUSTOMERS, CHECKING SALES OVERVIEW.

BrightTarget review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"BrightTarget "

What do you like best?

I like that it offers a way to dive into existing and prospective accounts to maximize value and grow business. Works well for sales management.

What do you dislike?

Using BrightTarget to track existing and prospective clients - driving value, knowing who to reach out to about what.

BrightTarget review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Super Bright Target"

What do you like best?

Ease of information the details are super easy to follow. There is plenty of index to help out a dummy like me. Look out for the ledger system it can be tricky. Be aware that Bright does most of the work for you.

What do you dislike?

The quick charts are a bit hard to follow. Bright has a drop down menu that is minus to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this program at your own pace.

Organize my clients and employees accounts.

BrightTarget review by User

"BrightTarget"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There are often bugs within the service or incorrect data as things do not track properly. Combined with the fairly easy way to incorporate user error here, the data can be less reliable and valuable.

BrightTarget review by Ricky L.
Ricky L.

"Quick and simple"

What do you like best?

The speed and accuracy of the system is exceptional!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about it

Being able to quickly process information is helping my business profit even more

BrightTarget review by Rachel A.
Rachel A.

"Title for your review"

What do you like best?

What do you like best? What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

What do you dislike? What do you dislike?

What business problems are you solving with BrightTarget? What benefits have you realized?

BrightTarget review by Bri S.
Bri S.

"Future So Bright"

What do you like best?

It helps me out with my sales analysis so much

What do you dislike?

The server can sometimes run a little slow

Which direction my personal sales are going in which helps me fix my small problems

BrightTarget review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, simple to use, very helpful for growing your business by being able to obtain prospects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system can be glitchy which can be frustrating to work smoothly & efficiently.

Organization of clients and prospects have made it so much easier to keep track of follow ups and, in turn, has proven profitable to the business.

BrightTarget review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"B2b helper!"

What do you like best?

It helps business make sense of the data they are using

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing I don’t like about this tool

Customer outreach and that mobile is more effective

BrightTarget review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I love that it helps with getting the right customers at a fast paced speed and getting valuable info. in what customers want more.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it, no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it will help you get sales and get more customers.

Business benefits are the amount of data you can save on the program.

BrightTarget review by Consultant in Education Management
Consultant in Education Management

"Bright Target "

What do you like best?

It is very organized and it processes pretty quick. Haven't gone through a delay or glitch.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there were situations where my screen would keep closing out, but in the end i feel like that was a situation with my laptop and not your system.

information from our customers.

BrightTarget review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to understand and use. I am able to navigate around it and develop new ways to help others. This is an excellent resource.

What do you dislike?

I personally enjoy all aspects of this program.

It allows me to get new costumers as well as add value to them.

BrightTarget review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"BrightTarget hitting the mark"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and very manageable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the signing up process, as it takes a LOT of information to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorial videos on how to do things.

I target an audience. I have noticed an increase in social media response

BrightTarget review by User in Internet

"Good way to predict"

What do you like best?

This is a good way to predict a consumers future with the company

What do you dislike?

It is not one hundred percent for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for businesses

New ways to target problem areas within the business

BrightTarget review by User in Information Technology and Services

"used in the work workplace "

What do you like best?

the way it make b2b marketing so that you can focus your efforts successfully

What do you dislike?

can be hard to navigate, as a new user I have had to ask for help

b2b marketing

BrightTarget review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"It was easy and worth my time. "

What do you like best?

That I can target my sales efforts towards the right group of customers to help me grow Sales.

What do you dislike?

Just making sure it delivered what I needed.

Trying to target our efforts.

BrightTarget review by Internal Consultant in Wireless
Internal Consultant in Wireless

"Love it "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and show others how to use also.

What do you dislike?

Don’t love the software speed and occasional glitch.

Collaboration benefits are great.

Learning about BrightTarget?

* We monitor all BrightTarget reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.