Broadly Reviews

The Broadly reviews platform helps businesses get positive online feedback across Google, Yelp, Facebook, and their website while also protecting their reputation.

Work for Broadly Reviews?
Birdeye star rating  2x

Learning about Broadly Reviews?

Broadly Reviews Reviews

Ask Broadly Reviews a Question
Showing 29 Broadly Reviews reviews
Broadly Reviews review by <span>Rachel B.</span>
Rachel B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Easy and professional reviewing

What do you like best?

Broadly makes it easy for me to get reviews and feedback from clients. I'm able to submit client names & email addresses to a custom URL and then a branded email goes out to the client with my business logo and it says "hey, thanks for letting us help you. How did it go.. ?" but in a much more professional way. I used to get reviews a few times a year, now I get them a few times a month!!

I also love that my rep knows me and helps me when I have questions, comments or concerns. I have been able to reach my contact person via phone or email whenever I've needed help.

The set up was super easy, the Broadly team added my logo, added the "reviews page" to my WP site and let me customize the messages to fit my personalty/ business style.

What do you dislike?

I think there is a portal or some sort of internal page for Broadly that I don't have access to. I believe it's coming but hasn't arrived yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have had wonderful success. Check out my Yelp or Google page and you'll see that I'm consistently getting reviews and that previously it was super rare.

I wasn't getting reviews from clients. I have ~30 clients at a time and maybe a few one-off clients each month. I'm now getting reviews from my solid base of clients who have been happy for year(s) and haven't taken the time to review me. This is driving more potential clients to my business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Broadly Reviews
Broadly Reviews review by <span>Melissa W.</span>
Melissa W.

Grew our Reviews from 8 to 100 in LESS than ONE YEAR

What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and gets results! We started using Broadly in hopes of getting 50 Google reviews in less than 6 months - Our expectations were far exceeded this month when we now have over 100 Google reviews. We are also able to get immediate feedback from our customers right after their work is completed. Our overall customer satisfaction is improved because we contact our customer within 24 hours of their service. This is something that would have been too time consuming to complete without Broadly. Their customer service is beyond exceptional too!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of a negative to say. This is software was the best decision our company ever made! I'd like to be able to add something here to make the credibility of my review better, but I can honestly say, we have not had one single problem upon signing up and using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I HIGHLY recommend Broadly! Our best business decision in the last 8 months!

How to get our customers to give us reviews on Google and Yelp... making it both easy for our customer and easy for us (business owners)! We can also easily address disgruntled customer issues immediately - and in the privacy of our email (or phone calls) as opposed to the more public Google and Yelp platforms... oftentimes turning disgruntled customers to 5-star review customers!

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Broadly Reviews review by <span>Sondra H.</span>
Sondra H.

Absolutely a MUST HAVE product for expanding your SEO optimization / online review totals!!!

What do you like best?

Broadly has really revolutionized our online review ratio! Almost immediately we saw a drastic increase in the overall number of online reviews which of course has helped to increase our SEO standing. We love the fact that with every submitted review - our own website is updated to reflect current patient feedback! We also really appreciate the quick response time as we are able to immediately identify any patient who may have had less than a 5 star experience. Having this information allows us to immediately reach out and correct any issues and maintain our patient base! We simply couldn't be happier with Broadly!

What do you dislike?

There are really not many aspects that are not covered by Broadly - but if I had to list a negative, it would be only that the original product did not "read" Dentrix Enterprise (the product worked with Core). Since then the Broadly support team has been nothing but helpful in quickly creating shortcuts for our manual uploads (takes only a matter of minutes for all offices). Best of all - Broadly is currently working to create codes and scripts to allow the automation of these uploads between Dentrix Enterprise and Broadly :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend without hesitation!

As I listed above - we have seen an immediate and measurable uptick in our online presence since purchasing the Broadly software system. This has helped our offices increase the overall number of new patients as well as pushing our SEO ranking to a much higher position. We struggled for years to find an efficient and measurable solution to increasing our online presence and Broadly has really helped us accomplished these goals.

Broadly Reviews review by <span>Scott A.</span>
Scott A.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great way to help your business

What do you like best?

I love the ease of entering customers information. The ability to search in the app to see if the customer is already entered is a great addition to the system. The customization of the thank you note is also a nice addition.

What do you dislike?

Everything I didn't like has been fixed.

I was having a difficult time getting reviews from clients, and with the Broadly system, it has been extremely easy to send them ways to leave us reviews. I can search to see if I have already sent the option to customers so that I don't overwhelm them. It is also a great way to send a brief thank you to everyone.

Broadly Reviews review by <span>Wesley T.</span>
Wesley T.

Broadly won't let you down! Best decision I've made using their services!

What do you like best?

Easy to use app and how much easier it is to get reviews

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to resend an email to same customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems too easy but it really is. If you use the tools they give you, you won't regret. Their services are worth every penny!

Through the many many reviews I've gotten from Broadly (in a short time), the credibility and reputation of my company has completely soared. My online presence is fierce thanks to Broadly! Doubled my business and getting new customers is not a problem.

Broadly Reviews review by <span>Craig C.</span>
Craig C.

Spreading the message of the Food Evangelist

What do you like best?

Broadly helps to validate and reinforce our branding. We are all about the "Pinx Experience and this service allows our clients the opportunity to voice their approval or dissatisfaction with us IMMEDIATELY after our services have been rendered. This tool is priceless in the way we go to market.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing yet. Nothing at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has made our integrated marketing, SEO, and funnel management so easy. Our business is built on reputation and nothing speaks to reputation more than the strength and number of reviews we receive. We have

The immediacy of our clients ability to voice their reviews is priceless. The chronological relevance of our reviews legitimize. The number of reviews this elicits from our clients improves our standings on Yelp, which in turn lead to more calls, which lead to more reviews. Have I mentioned that this has been the best marketing program we have had from the beginning.

Learning about Broadly Reviews?

* We monitor all Broadly Reviews reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.