Broadstreet

4.9

Broadstreet is a ad management and revenue generation platform for local, digital news publishers.

Work for Broadstreet?

Learning about Broadstreet?

Broadstreet Reviews

Ask Broadstreet a Question
Showing 7 Broadstreet reviews
Broadstreet review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"Broadstreet Is a Game Changer Ad Server"

What do you like best?

They have a great number of options to create different ad formats in a very simple way no designer needed. Working on Wordpress it is really a simple plug and play after you create the ad. The dashboard is simple to navigate and they have analytics report pages which can be shared with clients. Their customer service is great with a short turnaround when asking questions

What do you dislike?

For me there are no dislikes, once you get up to speed play around with the different options you are good to go. There is a learning curve but that is to be expected with any new program, if you have questions Kenny is there in a timely manner. Have not had any bad experiences with Broadstreet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to get into the digital ad came it is worth your while to explore Broadstreet. They have a lot of great ad formats right now and are regularly implementing new ones. Questions are answered in a timely manner (tech support) and they are very open to feedback and new ad ideas.

Not having to always have a graphic designer on hand to create an ad. With so many different ad options, it is simple to provide a quick and easy digital ad option for clients. The benefits for me a print publication is that I can now offer digital advertising options, and not just standard banner ads. Kenny and his team have created (and continue to launch new ads) cutting edge ad formats for a wide variety of our clients

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Broadstreet
Broadstreet review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Broadstreet Ads saved my company, then helped it grow"

What do you like best?

I run a media company and returned home from a much-needed vacation only to find my ad-server plugin shit itself and I received a barrage of emails from advertisers asking why they weren't getting much impressions. I even lost a few advertisers. Then I was referred to Broadstreet and its the best investment I have EVER made in our company. Not only is the Broadstreet dashboard easy to use, the near-hundred variations of ads we now utilize and how they're staged on the site has led to nonstop activity as far as potential advertisers reaching out to our promotions department looking to advertise. Not only that, its employees go above and beyond for you, their partner. And they treat you like a partner. Certainly the finest third-party company I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. - Michael White.

What do you dislike?

The survey software is making me fill this part out, but i have no dislikes. What I will say, is that I had a coder friend I know in the industry develop a plugin that helps distribute a websites side-bar ads on desktops within content (every few paragraphs) on mobile devices. Also, this same friend coded my sites so that a small margin with the word ADVERTISEMENT appears above these ads that appear throughout the content. It would be cool if Broadstreet developed a similar service for news companies; distributed marked ads throughout content seems to be the trend in media at this moment and I don't see it going anywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will be the best money you ever spend.

Our ads stage so very nicely on the site now with a lot of flexibility that local and regional business owners have taken notice and want in. The ads that get populated by a company's latest Facebook or Instagram posts are highly attractive, especially as Facebook makes it harder and harder for businesses to gain traction organically, and Facebook continues to increase the price for paid reach.

What Publisher Ad Server solution do you use?

Broadstreet review by Administrator

"Awesome experience!"

What do you like best?

Unique & innovative ads that are quick to create. Their platform is super user-friendly and easy to use. We can create a mock ad and send to our potential clients within 5 minutes, which would never happen with our old ad server. Their customer service is the biggest brownie points. Incredibly talented and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Their plans can get expensive since we're charged every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always use the help from Broadstreet. They helped us transfer our whole ad server from DFP within a snap. They even offer trainings for our new team members as well, which I never knew it was an option. Their customer service is just so great.

DFP ad server couldn't serve our customized needs and what they offer was too robust and takes a lot of time for a small team to spend effort and labor time on figuring things out. Not to mention their product was very standard and basic, so pretty much every single bigger competitor in the area are using the same platform. We switched to Broadstreet as an investment to our Digital department and hoped to stand out from the bigger fishes in the area. And the decision did not disappoint us.

Broadstreet review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"Broadstreet Ads has been a game changer for us"

What do you like best?

Broadstreet's support is fantastic. I switched our site to Broadstreet because we could not get support from DFP for anything. Broadstreet has provided an answer and assistance every time I have needed it. I also like the variety of ad options they offer. We don't take full advantage of the options currently, but they have some options we are considering that you won't find on DFP.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Broadstreet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Broadstreet. The support is top notch. The product does what we need it to do and we are very happy with it.

We were using DFP and ran into a technical issue that I was not able to solve, and it turned out that there was noone "at" DFP to support our needs. I found Broadstreet after that and have not looked back, even though DFP was free, I'm happy to pay the monthly for the support, reaction time and ad options.

Broadstreet review by Julie M.
Julie M.

"Broadstreet - best out there for local news sites "

What do you like best?

Broadstreet has a variety of different ads for all different types of businesses. Their customer service is top notch with prompt responses and solutions.

What do you dislike?

The only issue that I have is the backend - its several steps to do what is needed. Not bad 0. but confusing sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take it for a test drive - talk to Tiffany have them do a tutorial. You will be impressed

Allowing me to have ads up on my website and hopefully gaining clients. What benefits? having a one stop place for ads to live that you can also see the analytics of hovers, clicks and impressions.

Broadstreet review by Bob S.
Bob S.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

As publisher of YourArlington.com since 2006, I have successfully employed Broadstreet Ads since 2013 to serve site advertising. Its uptime is consistently good, and when there is an issue, I receive nearly immediate attention. A key reason I use Broadstreet is the variety of its presentation video options, now 78. See them all at https://information.broadstreetads.com/category/ad-formats/

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find anything to dislike because Broadstreet does a great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I heartily recommend it.

One advertiser *requires* presentation; Broadstreet offers that in the parameters I need. Another required a coupon ad; Broadstreet has that. Both led to improved advertiser visibility

Broadstreet review by Lyndee P.
Lyndee P.

"Useful simple ad server that works great."

What do you like best?

We needed a service to help serve ads into emails, now that DFP does not allow this. The simple ad tags work great and easy to implement. Wonderful customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of reporting in the server, but not as much flexibility as we are use to.

We did not have a service to deliver local creatives into email newsletters and this ad server did just that.

Learning about Broadstreet?

* We monitor all Broadstreet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.