Brokermint

Brokermint will reduce closing times, maximize cash flow, and create a paperless workflow.

Work for Brokermint?

Learning about Brokermint?

Brokermint Reviews

Ask Brokermint a Question
Showing 31 Brokermint reviews
Brokermint review by Badr A.
Badr A.

"All in one solution for real estate management"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of good features in brokermint. The most important thing in brokermint for me is the Quickbooks integration option, it is surprisingly good and smooth overall. Secondly the calendar meeting management and sync is very good.

What do you dislike?

There should be integration option with more popular accounting software. Also more this tool has alot of potential. It is currently a one stop solution to managing most of the things in brokerage and real estate. But with some more add-ons and features it can become a full solution if more of the accounting side is incorporated into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version and test it out. Also you can find good demo of the software on the website. How effective this is for any user depends on the problems they are trying to address. But regardless it is a very good tool and recommended to try. Also with the good support and updates, I believe it can become a complete solution.

Managing the overall brokerage side of our business has become alot easier and efficient. Easy to use for agents and administrator both.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Brokermint
Brokermint review by Kody C.
Kody C.

"Perfect Software for any Broker"

What do you like best?

Keeps me organized. I've reduced a couple of close times because of this system. The design is sleek and easy to use. I love that everything is paperless so it's easier for everyone involved in the home buying process. I recommend this software to anyone in a Real Estate or Broker position. Anyone can use the software with ease. Brokermint helps with keeping track of real estate transaction management, reports, and commission.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of updates. But that also means that the software is adapting and becoming more and more useful. I've experienced 2 crashes but using Task Manager to stop it and reboot the software took care of that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with the updates but ultimately it may be worth the money needed to use it. Make sure to devote a couple hours to get used to the software and see how it can help you keep track of your clients. You should make a decision soon whether you're going to use the software or not so that you don't lose any client information.

Closings are happening faster and my productivity has greatly improved since the everyday pain of time management was fixed with the use of this program.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

Brokermint review by Leanne G.
Leanne G.

"Excellent Transaction Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like that BrokerMint doesn't require you to abandon your entire working platform and take on their systems. BrokerMint integrates with our CRM (Nimble), accounting software (Quickbooks online) as well as the MLS and all of our Google products. Other transaction management and accounting softwares require you to walk away from everything you have built and 'marry' their new platform. That was not an acceptable after all the time I had put in. Plus, those fully inclusive platforms can be expensive and Brokermint has a fair price. Its not inexpensive, but a fair investment for what it does. I like it a lot!

What do you dislike?

I wish that the transaction checklists were able to be viewed one next to another. Currently you need to click into each file to see the checklist individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very easy to setup and get running. Plus, the assistance is free - no additional charge like some of the other platforms. The service is also very responsive and helpful.

My time is being saved because of the reports available at the click of a button! I'm also ensured that all the agents in our office have compliant files that are safely backedup and recorded for the future.

Brokermint review by Nahid H.
Nahid H.

"Excellent Real Estate Management Software"

What do you like best?

Brokermint is the most known, user friendly real estate transaction management tool I have ever seen. I've tested and tried many softwares, Brokermint is the best. And, the team is constantly working on enhancements to the product.Its amazing to use this software

What do you dislike?

The software is perfect in all ways. It's amazing experience to use this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended!

I have used this software as my Real Estate Back Office Management Software to integrates with the MLS and Quickbooks.

Brokermint review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Brokermint software review "

What do you like best?

The best part about the software is the integrated system having both MLS and CRM system and that helps in streamlining the listings, which ultimately helps in building your buisness and that too everything in one system. The other thing that I really love is the ease to see the transaction because everything is virtually available and within reach by just an email. Its not just that, but you can also track your commission and that helps to keep track of your finances. Its also has quickbooks integrated right into the systems so it is so much easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Sometimes slows down but thats ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

-use it if you would like to keep track of your listings

-also stay in the touch with your contacts.

The ability to automatically create bills, keep track of the transactions, seamlessly sync your contacts and keep track of the deposits.

"Brokermint Review"

What do you like best?

One of the cool features about this product is that you’re able to integrate your CRM so that you can have all your contacts in transactions within one place you’ll never have to do manual bookkeeping again because it’s really easy to upload data to other software, which allows it to be error-free in Seamless.

What do you dislike?

One piece that takes a little bit of time is the transaction view. You can’t really see one business next to another which makes it difficult to do your checklists. Since you have to sync other software, there could be a lot of problems on the backend APIs, which could eventually cause air for the product team to have to review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used many software simliar to Brokermint, this has been hands-down one of the easiest products to set up and get your team going. You really don’t need to much of an expertise in the field to start using the product, because of their user interface being able to provide a lot of tasks you’re looking to implement right there in front of you. You could start off with a trial which is nice, so it’s worth to give a shot.

Time saving is always the biggest part of any business, but when you’re running a small business it’s imperative to be able to have an efficient software up and running very quick and smooth. If there any problems that you have, customer service is something that’s very important and they do a very good job With solving the issue at hand.

Brokermint review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Brokermint Review"

What do you like best?

The best aspects about this product is that you’re able to integrate it with in your CRM so that you’re able to streamline transactions in contacts for all your business needs. You will never have to do manual bookkeeping again because you’re automatically Be able to upload it in a fast and easy way.

What do you dislike?

Being able to view all the worst in one place for your transactions are not seamless, which means you have to select everything one by one which can take up a lot of your time. If it had a CSM within the tool, without having to integrate with another software, which adds more costs to your business, that would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for a cost savings, efficient and fast growing company in this product is 100% for you they keep adding new features which feels like every month, and the update

When we were a new and small companys, you need to be able to multitask with a lot of different things. Having a bunch of paperwork everywhere can be frustrating and allow for you to easily make mistakes. When you’re dealing with the bottom line dollar of the company, It is imperative to make sure that everything is correct, so if you’re looking for a tool that is efficient and easy to use I would definitely recommend this product.

Brokermint review by Josephine (Josie) C.
Josephine (Josie) C.

"Excellent Transaction Management Brokerage Compliance System"

What do you like best?

Their customer service has been excellent. If we request a change it is either completed within a few hours or a few days, depending on the request. Their online support is amazing, we have a lot of older non tech savvy agents and with the online support they were able to master Broker Mint within minutes.

On another note Broker Mint has actually made changes to their format to accommodate our needs, which would have been impossible with any other company. Andrew is amazing, if I need something he is very receptive in accommodating my requests.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Broker Mint is constantly making improvements to their paperless system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service has been excellent. If we request a change it is either completed within a few hours or a few days, depending on the request. Their online support is amazing, we have a lot of older non tech savvy agents and with the online support they were able to master Broker Mint.

No more paper files cluttering my desk!!!!

Brokermint review by Tony G.
Tony G.

"Best Ever Transaction Management Software Tested"

What do you like best?

I have tried few transaction management software for my office in the past. The interface that BrokerMint offers is very simple and was easy to learn for the agents. I found this to be the most effective way to manage my office and documents from the web regardless where I am. This is the best fit that I found for my Real Estate office.

What do you dislike?

When I signed up for BrokerMint, e-signature was something that wasn't available at that time, but but now it's in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you sign up for another transaction Management software, give BrokerMint a try, I assure you won't be dis-pointed.

I no longer have paper or clutter files in the office or handed down to me from the agents for review, all files are in the internet cloud and I no longer have to worry about losing any documents by any of the agents. It keeps everyone in compliance. The agent like it, because it assures them commission check lot quicker. The BrokerMint Transaction Management Software has solved my document office management problem.

Brokermint review by Roberta C.
Roberta C.

"Brokermint - Best Real Estate Broker Management Application"

What do you like best?

Brokermint is the most robust, user friendly real estate transaction management tool I've come across. I've tested and tried many solutions, Brokermint is the best. And, the team is constantly working on enhancements to the product.

Many other applications have too many click throughs to accomplish a task. Brokermint is very robust and super easy to use.

I love the functionality that allows me to merge and break apart PDF files. I really love how much the application allows me to customize it to my business.

The support is unlike any other I've come across - they are fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike! The application is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best real estate transaction and broker management software out there. I've evaluated and tested many and there are no others like Brokermint!

real estate and brokerage transaction management

Brokermint review by Vicki E.
Vicki E.

"Love the features of Brokermint!"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly and keeps all of our transactions compliant and secure. The customer service is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Brokermint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Brokermint, it's actually saved me money because what I was paying for just to house our transactions and get electronic signatures, I have this and more for less money.

We are becoming more productive because of the integration with the MLS.

Brokermint review by Teresa G.
Teresa G.

"Brokermint Review"

What do you like best?

Brokermint is the most recognized, widely used real estate transaction management program used. They are extremely user friendly and offer a wide variety of services to streamline efficiency and productivity.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing not to like! Brokermint is a wonderful program to use and has greatly improved our lives.

I use this program as my Real Estate Back Office Management Software and it streamlines with my existing Quickbooks program which makes my life a breeze!

Brokermint review by Cathy L.
Cathy L.

"Outstanding Product"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and allows us to keep all documents digitally and saves a ton on paper costs and printing costs.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a contact management system incorporated into it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to customize system for keeping all documents digitally it works very well.

New company and didn't want to keep paper copies of everything plus needed to track commissions within the company and companies bottom line. It does a great job of all of that.

"Great for group work"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to upload files and organize them so other people can also work on them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that all the fields have to be filled out for the contractors used, etc.

Paper work doesn't get lost this way since its uploaded for the shared party to see and use.

Brokermint review by Yiyi J.
Yiyi J.

"Quant associate "

What do you like best?

Brokermint consolidates real estate data which gives easy access to analyze and predicts future price trends

What do you dislike?

The cash flow generated is simple and would expect more features such as prepayment assumption, reinvestment, and inflation etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brokermint is very easy tool to analyze real estate data and predicts trend.

We used it to do regression analysis on housing price movement using historical data.

Brokermint review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

Program is great for data ams keeping track of your work inventory. Easy to use and very dynamic.you can keep track of all listings, pending sales and rent transactions. As well as email documents in and out within the software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular comes to mind as I like the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely have an updated computer

Emailing clients in the software.

Brokermint review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Good company with detailed service."

What do you like best?

The software offered detailed and comprehensive services. User friendly and provides easy access to all services that the software provides.

What do you dislike?

Some things were a little too in-depth that should have been easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good company and product that is user friendly and fast to use.

Servicing our real estate office and allowing us to have a more efficient company as a whole.

Brokermint review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for transaction management "

What do you like best?

You can use their system with others like quickbooks online and google products. By not being fully inclusive I’m able to perform my job duties better with all programs that fit my needs.

What do you dislike?

I currently have no dislikes for this program it has been fitting all my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick and easy set up and if you get stuck help is there and free.

This is our transaction software that integrates with quickbooks for a smoother and faster way of working. The price is reasonable compared to others and it doesn’t charge extra for help.

Brokermint review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Real estate agents dream"

What do you like best?

It's basically a crm an accountant and an assistant for real estate agents. Beautiful design with the higher end subscription that allows for domain integration which gives you control of your work flow.

What do you dislike?

Slow loading at times however it's probably caused by a full cache.

It keeps clients organized and tidy for a seamless workflow.

Brokermint review by Julie~Marie G.
Julie~Marie G.

"Virtual assistant in my view"

What do you like best?

Brokermint real estate back office management software is simple. It can be integrated with the current running system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I ran into that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately worth the time and effort put into setup.

It has increased cash flow. Allowed me to become paperless. Closing times seem to habe shortened and simplified!!!

Brokermint review by Nadia C.
Nadia C.

"Functional and easy software "

What do you like best?

Customer service. They have been excellent in responding in time within a few hours to resolve issues request or enhancement.

What do you dislike?

The transaction checklists are not viewed next to eachother. To see the list, you have to select it individually. This can be tedious.

No more paper building up on my work area

Brokermint review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great program for file organization"

What do you like best?

We have been using Brokermint for over 3 months. It's great for what we need. It has a file checklist, provides numerous reports and more!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time, it still provides everything we need.

File organization which prompted us to find this program. More report options than we thought.

Brokermint review by Cory S.
Cory S.

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

Great product! I love the price it is well way within our range of our budget.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the ease-of-use. And it was not very user-friendly.

It solves our budget problems as well as our accounting issues with different software’s.

Brokermint review by Administrator

"Good management system"

What do you like best?

We just started using this for trial purposes, we are currently working on integrating our software with brokermint and it is pretty straight forward.

What do you dislike?

As of now, we haven't started using this full fledge

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend brokermint, even though we havent started using it on a full scale, the software is really user friendly and helps a company go paperless.

We have completely gone online with brokermint. Backing up all of the data on this software.

Brokermint review by Jared F.
Jared F.

"Kind of glitchy"

What do you like best?

It keeps track of my organizations organization efficient workplace environment

What do you dislike?

It doesnt efficienty broker my companys portfolio of high profile clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expands the user capabilities of the business things

Keeping track of market orders for various customers

Brokermint review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Great integration"

What do you like best?

I love that the software will integrate with other services that I already use.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be smoothed out.

It is convenient and saves time to have everything linked together as one interface.

Brokermint review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Streamlined System That Integrates"

What do you like best?

I like how I can upload my records to QuickBooks. It is a fantastic feature and extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

There were a few issues with the instant messages/notifications and I missed an important invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good software to consider if you want to combine/streamline all the systems.

Tracking the process of home purchasing/selling efficiently. Administrators/users can all see the transactions and where exactly we are in the process. No more guessing or miscommunication.

Brokermint review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Awesome for real estste office"

What do you like best?

Handles all "back office" work saving me hours!

Love the automatic email feature

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, I have no grievances with it. It works seamlessly integrating mls and QuickBooks

Its so easy to kerp in touch with clients using the auto email function. Saves me so much data entry time.

"Average Product"

What do you like best?

It works well for transaction management and commission/expenses, easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more integrated with my phone so I could track things.s

Trying to use one product for as many things as possible.

Brokermint review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good but needs little tweaks to be great"

What do you like best?

Nice and useful features. Good work by the design team.

What do you dislike?

Data visualization could have been better, giving more insights about the data.

Tried to check for the real estate and invoice management.

Brokermint review by User in Financial Services

"happy customer"

What do you like best?

I like the integration between real estate platforms and CRM.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to better integrate with other platforms.

Real estate prices, commisions, CRM integration

Learning about Brokermint?

* We monitor all Brokermint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.