BrokerSumo

4.0

BrokerSumo is a back office and accounting management software for brokerages and brokers.

Work for BrokerSumo?

Learning about BrokerSumo?

BrokerSumo Reviews

Ask BrokerSumo a Question
Showing 26 BrokerSumo reviews
BrokerSumo review by Natalie A.
Natalie A.

"Very useful but pricey for my small company"

What do you like best?

I love the ease up setting up a payment plan and easily doing direct deposits...this really simplifies the amount of steps I use to do in order to pay agents their commissions and keep track of them! It allows you to set up really detailed commission plans of all different sorts which I thought was pretty impressive. Definitely much more streamlined and professional looking than what I've been doing thus far. However, inputting all the transaction details for each transaction could be more time consuming than helpful I think. But the commission and direct deposit services are awesome!

What do you dislike?

The price is high for my small company, it's very useful but I'm not sure if I can continue to use it much longer. At about $100/mo I think the inconvenience of my old system might be worth it. Would rather use that money towards advertising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the free trial and see if the benefits are worth the price for you. It's easy enough setup and definitely serves a valuable purpose if you're a manager/owner of a smaller brokerage, but it's an expense that may not be worth it to some.

Keeping track of and managing payment of commissions and transactions in real estate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BrokerSumo
BrokerSumo review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Broker sumo is great."

What do you like best?

Our company have been using broker sumo since a while now. What I like the most is unlimited features that are available. With the help of broker sumo, our contracts are much easier to manage than they used to be. Over all, it works really well. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to understand the system and navigate it, it may sound easy but the system is quite complicated to use and get used to. Other than that no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good once you understand it, so most likely yes will recommend.

Well with this software customer, client, agent, associate, team our communication interaction is much easier. It's now easy to update status than it used to be.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Brokersumo I constantly was having to manually keep track of everyone's sales using excel spreadsheets which was very inconvenient. Brokersumo put all the information in a much easier format to read and input.

The fact that this program does it all is quite nice. I esp like the Custom Transaction Task Lists, Dropbox Document Backup, and Prepare 1099s all from the same program is really nice.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't that much to not like about this platform. Sometimes I wish the customer care was a little more responsive. Although i would say that the layout could use some work. sometimes its hard to find something in the program if you don't know where it is. But once yo fine it then its like second nature as to where to find similar tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go through the tutorial instructions. It will save you a lot of time. I also watched a few YouTube videos to help get the service running.

Time management and an extreme boost to organization.The fact that this program integrates with Dropbox and Quickbooks saves a ton of time. I used to have to enter in all the info twice into two different programs. Or have to download something to my desktop from a program and then upload it to dropbox. But now the app just does it all for me.

BrokerSumo review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"BrokerSumo, making the team experience easy for all the not-so-fun part of the business!"

What do you like best?

BrokerSumo makes accounting, back office and managing commissions painless by streamlining the entire process. It's very easy to use and makes this process simple for the entire real estate team! It's a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

Getting all of the agent info put in for the first time can be a bit tedious, but that has nothing to do with the quality and effectiveness of the functionality of what BrokerSumo is intending to do, which is make the back office work that much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend when adding agents to not skip any steps. Upload all info to the best of your knowledge because this will come in handy when BrokerSumo auto populated fields in the future.

In our office, we used to have a paper system for all of the accounting and commission management. This process was hard to get everyone to physically sign and could easily get lost in the office. This completely solved this issue.

BrokerSumo review by Kevin  W.
Kevin W.

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage our team, system and everything. Since we started using it our team work is improved a lot. The application also shows efficiency in tracking clients and updating them.

What do you dislike?

Customer service sometimes does not understand fully what you are trying to say but they eventually do and resolve your issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful to take control of great information within an organization, control specific products and understand them.

I depend on this on when to follow up with my customers. It is easy to use and get data about the type of clients we have

BrokerSumo review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"It's a great application"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease I got in brokering and all through brokersumo. It has most certainly made my day job go by so much faster. I get freed quicker only because of it.

What do you dislike?

There are few cons to be found about brokersumo. I think more up to date innovation worries the people of older age, possibly advertising towards those more established gens would help on the grounds that the new gens are as of now utilizing Brokersumo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead, if you can.

Managing my work became easier only because of it even though it took some getting used to.

User in Real Estate

"Keeps me organized and on track"

What do you like best?

I like being able keep all my important docs in one place. I also like to be able to "check" on myself without having to bother admins. For example: If a deposit was submitted.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer to upload multiple docs at a time and for them to come over as labeled vs. have to re label them once uploaded separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good way to be sure your agents are all keeping good records and orderly.

I always worry that I don't have all my documents together. This tool not only keeps everything together, you have to in order to complete the transaction.

BrokerSumo review by lora m.
lora m.

"dashboard is very easy to use "

What do you like best?

It has a dashboard with all the options on the left-hand side, changes can be made instantly and you can keep track of all of your brokers at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I think developers have done an amazing job and I don't find any flaws in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love their support as well. I think these guys are doing an incredible job, so I recommend you in case you want to have your brokers reachable.

I have track of all the brokers, with the help of their status I can reach someone petty fast.

BrokerSumo review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"Broker Sumo is a helpful tool"

What do you like best?

Broker sumo is the easiest and most suitable tool for commission management and accounting. This tool is affordable and can manage all your data for you at low rates.

What do you dislike?

At first it was hard to understand and use, but later I got used to it, works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well if you are a broker company then this is the software to use.

It is great for tracking our office and individual agents and clients, as a worker at moving broker team this have helped us take care of our clients and other agents. Works well.

BrokerSumo review by carl  s.
carl s.

"user-friendly"

What do you like best?

it is very easy to use and speeds up the process for signage of lease. It's simple and looks professional. It works on any digital device and is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice, in fantasy land, if the amazing technology and simplicity of DocuSign were inherent to one of my favored document management apps.

Being able to get electronic signatures has really revolutionized the way real estate agents do business. It makes getting documents signed by my out of town buyers quick and easy.

BrokerSumo review by rich m.
rich m.

"comes with bundle of benifits"

What do you like best?

first of all, it has a free trial version for 14 days. You can make sure that everything is in perfect place. then you can see how helpful it is for your real estate business.

What do you dislike?

I have been using it from almost a year and a half and I find it completely satisfying all of my requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended.

It helped me to finish my job early and in a much smarter way.

BrokerSumo review by robert m.
robert m.

"changed my way of doing business"

What do you like best?

a platform which is crafted with very much hard work to elevate real estate business to new heights. first of all, it is very easy to use and plays a significant role between team members of a company and clients as well.

What do you dislike?

I believe this software has changed our entire method and way of doing business, so no negative remarks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very much recommended!

building and strengthening links among clients and brokers.

BrokerSumo review by dean g.
dean g.

"it has improved my communication with my clients and real estate related other people"

What do you like best?

The best thing about brokersumo is, it has been building strong relations with people related to my work.

What do you dislike?

certainly, a lot of modification has to be done to make it more user-friendly and it is not as good as realty broker office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the business of real estate, please give brokersumo a try to make things better for you.

It has made our business more profitable on the basis of relations.

BrokerSumo review by Vera K.
Vera K.

"It is pretty good"

What do you like best?

Does take some getting used to but once you're in, it's surprisingly good. Rather too good in reality.

What do you dislike?

The cost procedure isn't clear and not constantly worth doing it when we just require a couple of marks for every month and year. Would regard have a littler alternative for getting the advanced marks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do try it out

The efficiencies improved because of it has made it worth it all.

BrokerSumo review by di w.
di w.

"dont really like complicated work"

What do you like best?

I have always been very lazy about complicated stuff but BrokerSumo has been fabulous to make my work less complicated, I am able to get organized details of everything.

What do you dislike?

there are many departments where improvements are required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best for direct deposits and real estate billings

I have got everything about our business on the same page. No need to explore files to find details of an individual.

BrokerSumo review by matt m.
matt m.

"its a bit costly"

What do you like best?

It has many helpful features, but I think it is a little too expensive.

What do you dislike?

it comes with the price of 99$ per month with five hundred agents and a dollar and a half for each additional agent per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommended if you can pay this much.

In the business of real estate, it has brought clients and brokers closer and given this business a new shape.

BrokerSumo review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"This is a genuinely good brokering application"

What do you like best?

Made managing my leases and brokering all too simple. The application pioneers in obtaining customer satisfaction and adding so many functionalities.

What do you dislike?

Often times, I run into small bugs which have the potential of being fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that you have to just simply use it to learn the benefits.

Moving towards an automated world, I think that this application has allowed me much better efficiencies.

BrokerSumo review by angela w.
angela w.

"setting up is extremely easy"

What do you like best?

I have used plenty of real estate software in the past, but this comes like an expert one, no tremendous efforts are required to attain your goal, one dashboard to do the whole job for you.

What do you dislike?

sometimes I think support takes a while to respond

Recommendations to others considering the product

please consider support before your purchase.

It has allowed me to manage commissions in an appropriate way

BrokerSumo review by brad d.
brad d.

"free trial version, easy to use, allows you to keep track of your agents."

What do you like best?

It comes with a free trial of 14 days, which makes it more dynamic. It is very user-friendly and allows you to keep track of your agents.

What do you dislike?

although, it gives a free trial version of 14 days but its premium package is a little too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely recommneded

a very user-friendly dashboard helps me to manage all of our real estate agents

User in Real Estate

"An engaging and easy to use resource for Brokers"

What do you like best?

Reporting and managing of the agents. I need analytics and reports which help me run my business. Payment platform is great. Like the office reports since we need different reports on each agent.

What do you dislike?

A little better tutorial, videos to help explain the different options so that one can fully leverage the capabilities that the software does. A bit lacking in some of the integrations-we switched to Skyslope which has the B.O.S.S.S platform and integrates nicely with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out-has some great features

Accounting, analytics, onboarding-easy to gather data points. Benefits include better utilization by our agents, company wide adoption.

BrokerSumo review by lynn b.
lynn b.

"a wonderful way to manage your business"

What do you like best?

you can grow your business, make new contacts, make all the transactions by computers and let this manage everything for you.

What do you dislike?

I love it and don't dislike anything about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is worth using.

It has decreased my work and taken control over everything in my business

BrokerSumo review by paula p.
paula p.

"great features"

What do you like best?

It has made my job as a piece of cake. It automatically makes most of the payments, from the beginning till the end.

What do you dislike?

I have completely loved it, nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please give it a chance.

It has made my complexed job easy.

BrokerSumo review by Nicoll F.
Nicoll F.

"I HATED this back office"

What do you like best?

I honestly, didnt like anything about this back office system.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to use, it crashed all the time, i lost my data more than once.

None it made my life harder.

BrokerSumo review by User in Financial Services

"Broker Sumo - For all of your real estate needs"

What do you like best?

Broker Sumo allows for the easy management of commissions, back office work, and various accounting processes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout of Brokersumo, and there is a steep learning curve to the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend BrokerSumo to any broker. It makes my life significantly easier day in and day out.

Brokersumo really simplifies the various aspects of the real estate brokerage business. It reduces costs and makes life easier for any broker.

BrokerSumo review by User

"Transaction Management"

What do you like best?

- Easy to navigate

- Transaction management

What do you dislike?

- Nothing, Broker Sumo is very easy to use and keep track of

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - super easy.

- Solving transaction management

- Keeping transactions and payments clean and organized

"Great"

What do you like best?

Love this product! Great layout and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The site is set up well for all kinds of users alike!

Helps keep me organized and up to date!

Learning about BrokerSumo?

* We monitor all BrokerSumo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.