brokerWOLF

3.0
(17 reviews)

brokerWOLF's flagship program is a powerful brokerage application designed to manage all accounting and back office functions of a real estate office.

Work for brokerWOLF?

Learning about brokerWOLF?

Compare brokerWOLF to Similar Solutions

brokerWOLF Reviews

Ask brokerWOLF a Question
Showing 18 brokerWOLF reviews
brokerWOLF review by Lori D.
Lori D.

"Lone wolf webs site review"

What do you like best?

I do not have anything to compare it to since this is all my company has ever used. In do like the intranet to be able to send an email to all agents in the company.

What do you dislike?

Not sure. Seems Wolf connect is just a site that is a "holding site" it offers real estate companies a place to list/offer agents access to services/contractors for marketing. Many of the things my company offers in terms of marketing, I must pay for:( It appears to be all about what the real estate company offers for the agent and nothing else.

Ridiculous you are forcing me to take a screen shot. If you thought I was not a user of wolf connect, why did you send me the email?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not force us to send G2 crowd a screen shot if your asking for a review.

I am able to get necessary real documents for a transaction.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about brokerWOLF
brokerWOLF review by Mathew M.
Mathew M.

"Insanely good customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer support, hands down. You basically never have to wait on hold, either.

These people actually care, and they will help you solve problems step-by-step. They are very friendly, VERY knowledgable, and among the best customer support providers I have ever encountered.

If the service providers can't solve the issue right on the spot, they will figure out a solution in a timely manner and send you an email or call you back. If they email, it's always super well done and step-by-step...often times with screenshots.

They don't technically provide any accounting advice or even book keeping advice, but they provide all the advice that they possibly can without breaking any laws...and it;'s super helpful because I often feel like I'd be helpless without them, or I'd have to pay a consultant some good money to get what I need answered. They are like a team of consultants who know current laws quite well and understand the accounting process very well.

A+ customer service

What do you dislike?

The system interface makes sense, but it is unattractive and rather clunky. That being said, the interface is probably an acquired taste as I find myself liking it the more I become comfortable and efficient with it.

It does take a lot of memorization, though, and the searching algorithm isn't strong (making it hard to find stuff if you don't already know where to find it and can't find it under where your best couple guesses lead you to)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, do the training, spend at least an hour every few days on it, and you will become comfortable with it.

Providing a complete accounting system, transaction processing system, as well as agent record management system.

What Brokerage Management solution do you use?

Administrator in Real Estate

"Broker Wolf Real Estate Accounting System after 2 Years"

What do you like best?

Designed to be an all in one accounting and Real Estate Brokerage integrated system. Once we got it up and running was very reliable and comprehensive for Managing agents, commission and accounting, agent billing, Disbursements, Escrow.

What do you dislike?

Complexity and training lead time needed puts me at risk of staff turnover; too complicated; No integration with on-line banking (showstopper); support is ok good but limited to one off's and I'm not confident that could recover from a loss of control of the accounting data if our accountant quits. a lot of manual data entry required. Reports are printed and not user friendly.The integration with AR/AP, invoices, and GL was above the level of our collective understanding to stay with and we stopped it after the first year. We know other brokers that had similar experience. You have to have commission accounting in house-that's your business, but it's way too much responsibility to also hang on to your general ledger accounting and reporting along with that, especially when it's extremely outdated in terms of banking integration and reconciliation

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't listen to anyone that tells you this system is easy to use. The functionality is comprehensive which means set up is complex and critical. Know your business processes (everything) before training and make sure you have the right staff dedicated from the start with the ability to analyze and fix accounting issues. Consider simpler commission accounting systems with quick books integration if you are smaller.

Commission Accounting, Agent Billing, Agent Management work very well. We discontinued GL and outsourced to Quick Books due to complexity and lack of banking integration. The commission accounting piece is very reliable.

User in Real Estate

"Complicated Accounting System for a Real Estate Brokerage"

What do you like best?

Nothing except that brokerWof is an a well integrated system for accounting and transaction management of a brokerage.

What do you dislike?

Far too complex to make simple changes to an entry. Far to complex to input a transaction. Far to complex to close and deal and complete payments. No integration with bank feeds. It is DOS based and very difficult to navigate and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of other accounting and transaction management systems that are far better and easier to use. We are currently using Loft47 and Xero for ackend transactions and accounting. It is far easier to use and cost half the price.

Real estate brokerage for backend transaction management and accounting. It alows to track a trasaction for when it is listed or executed until it closes to dtermine who get the comission for the deal when it pays out.

brokerWOLF review by Ted S.
Ted S.

"Hated the entire process"

What do you like best?

The amount of reports that it could spit out that were real estate specific.

What do you dislike?

All the data entry, didn't work with other companies.

Design feels like its MS dos and the 1990's

Training was horrible. I think my trainer quit in the middle, my new trainer never showed up

Design workflow only makes sense for an actual accountant

I have to have a full time employee working on this software as I cannot understand it myself

Our brand recommends it, but I tell other broker to look elsewhere.

The report our franchise wants. It's good insight on a few topics too

brokerWOLF review by Nicole G.
Nicole G.

"Brokerwolf has given me my time back!"

What do you like best?

The program pulls transaction info from Skyslope so there is less entry when processing closings.

What do you dislike?

Long training period with lots of information to remember.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the money! They have a very good training and support and are constantly looking for ways to improve their service.

Brokerwolf has reduced time and amount of data entry almost in half. This also reduces change of incorrect data entry. Closing one transaction creates all the checks I need including release of earnest money where in Quickbooks I would have to create each individual check.

"LW Review"

What do you like best?

The updated features, has the system moving along faster, which makes it better to use and work through.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features for pulling certain reports would help for better accuracy. Their are some functions missing that would be great if they were added.

We are being able to pull reports when needed for individuals and for teams. We are able to keep track of our P&Ls. We have realized that LW is a great system and we are able to keep up-to-date status of what we need.

Administrator in Real Estate

"It's very easy to use for real estate transactions. "

What do you like best?

It's all easy set up in this software. If you will learn from the beginning how to use keywords, it will be faster to use. It takes 5 minutes to enter the real estate transaction and cut the check to the broker. You can download Lone Wolf program on several computers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, I had a problem with specific dates for reconciliations. They offer the tutorial videos if you don't know something, but I take time to watch them I'd recommend having like chat help on their website. It will help to solve the problem faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to all real estate companies to use this program as it's easy to use for an accountant and just for a regular employee in a company. You can have an access from several computers.

We us Lone Wolf in our real estate company to enter transactions and cut the checks to broker and agents. Benefits are easy to use and the job can be done really quick.

brokerWOLF review by James W.
James W.

"brokerWOLF not unique, but works well"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is a major selling point for brokerWOLF. With all of the varied responsibilities of today's real estate professional, knowing that the back-end accounting software will keep everything organized is a major relief. The dashboard is really straightforward, and pulls information directly from the MLS, limiting the level of effort needed to keep track of every transaction.

What do you dislike?

The user interface design is not a great selling point; it's dated and feels very sterile, but in the end it still gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all things, I would recommend keeping an open mind. Many third party vendors do seem pushy, just trying to make sales, but there are just as many who offer a legitimately helpful product.

Simplification for agents has been the main benefit for us; we've been able to integrate the brokerWOLF API to build an SSO and allow agents to work seamlessly between their account information with their brokerage and the accounting software via brokerWOLF.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Product is Decent; Not User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the types of reports you can pull, and the various information you can gather from them.

What do you dislike?

I strongly dislike the interface itself; the appearance looks like it is from the 1990's or before. Custimer Support Service is just okay, sometimes they take a long time to get back to you. BrokerWolf takes actively learning the system to be proficient in it; it has many great tools, but it definitely is not user-friendly.

We are able to measure and track more accurately than we were before, as well as pull certain reports on a weekly basis to measure growth.

"brokerWolf Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can put all the information I need in one location. It's easier to see an overview of a transaction and who is involced.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to figure out how to correct mistakes.

Using brokerWolf to help solve reporting problems. Have realized the benefit of having a front and back end for this program

brokerWOLF review by Nicoll F.
Nicoll F.

"Easiest accounting I’ve ever done!!!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the software is to use. I’m not very good at the accounting, until now. I love how it walks you through what you need to do it really benefits everybody.

What do you dislike?

The software occasionally crashes or kicks me out

I don’t have to pay someone else to do my accounting

brokerWOLF review by User in Internet

"Good Reporting and Management tool"

What do you like best?

Some of the reporting tools were nice to have and offered visibility into analytics that you might not otherwise have access too. Communication within the gooey was also pretty intuitive

What do you dislike?

Did use this or other software like this enough to really have much negative to say, the website branding was nice and consistent across platforms which was nice as well

My limited use of this product didn't solve any real problems but it's primary use in my hands was for marketing and recruiting purposes, which is critical for any business

Administrator in Real Estate

"Good Program for RE Companies"

What do you like best?

I like the integration from SkySlope to BrokerWolf so that it ends the manual entry of contracts into BrokerWolf.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was a duplicate button. Sometimes there is a need to do a manual entry and if you have 10 lots with the same buyer and seller (and contract dates), but 10 different contract's it's easier to hit duplicate and just change the address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have an established timeline of when certain training is happening.

Using this program has reduced the data entry times.

brokerWOLF review by Kay M.
Kay M.

"recommend"

What do you like best?

easy to use and implement and the benefits to the group

What do you dislike?

the overall cost of the system and the set up time was very long

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

all of them

"brokerWOLF is great! "

What do you like best?

M yfavorite thing about Broker WOLF is the ease of having codes for each report

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing that I dislike.

Pulling agent reports - makes business planning easier

User in Real Estate

"I wouldn't recommend this."

What do you like best?

When it works, it's decent and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The software is NOT intuitive whatsoever. For starters, the UI is extremely outdated and whenever issues arise, customer support takes forever to attempt and resolve the issue.

brokerWolf is one of the better products in their line of services. While it needs an update, it does sync well with other products.

"Slow to React"

What do you like best?

I have my contracts & Closings all in one place

What do you dislike?

It disconnects every 5 minutes... literally. Reaction time is very slow. The process to handle all transactions can't just be one simple step... it's about 7-10 clicks/steps per transaction.

In real estate, it does handle a transaction from the time it is listed, to close, which benefits to have it all in one place per transaction.

Learning about brokerWOLF?

* We monitor all brokerWOLF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare brokerWOLF to Similar Solutions