Browse Contacts

Work for Browse Contacts?

Learning about Browse Contacts?

Browse Contacts Reviews

Ask Browse Contacts a Question
Showing 3 Browse Contacts reviews
Browse Contacts review by <span>Alissa G.</span>
Alissa G.

"Old data, non-responsive team, be wary "

What do you like best?

Nothing. The list was bad, the support was terrible.

What do you dislike?

They were emailing and calling us several times a day prior to the sale. Once the sale was completed and we discovered significant errors in the list we purchased, they went radio silent. We purchased a list that had companies that were 6+ years defunct and had businesses completely unrelated to the order we placed (we purchased a list of insurance agents and got a list of business no longer in operation and architects).

We contacted them about these errors and no one would call or email back with resolution. We asked for a refund, again no response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use them. It was a very bad experience and we left feeling swindled.

Looking to obtain a prospects list for our sales team for a new market.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Browse Contacts
Browse Contacts review by <span>Rebecca H.</span>
Rebecca H.

"Absolute Scam"

What do you like best?

Andy Parker reached out to me about purchasing the American Urological Association's 2017 database and I agreed to pay $500 for the state of Georgia. He forwarded the list once he received payment from me but the list was not the AUA list. It had a few urologists listed but they were mixed in with OBGYNs, Internists, Dermatologists and MFMs. I immediately emailed him the list, with specific examples of inaccuracies, asking for a full refund.

What do you dislike?

My first email was sent on 5/15 and my second email was sent to Andy's attention, copying project@browsecontacts.com, on 5/22. Today's date is 6/20. I have made two phone calls to Andy, asking for his prompt attention to this matter. My manager just made a third call and was disconnected after Andy "transferred" her to their accounting department. He took down her number, in case they were disconnected, to call her back, but of course he hasn't. I am still waiting on my return calls as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't consider them.

Browse Contacts is fraudulent. Do not send any money to Browse Contacts and do not trust them to come through with any database that you order. I will be reporting them to the BBB and any other online review site I can find. What a despicable establishment.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

Browse Contacts review by <span>Paul B.</span>
Paul B.

"Total Scammers"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing to like about this company

What do you dislike?

Everything, fact they took money and failed to supply the goods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply recommendation do not use

Constant contact before fee was paid and agreed, once money was paid, nothing despite several phone calls, either no answer or empty promises. Do not under any circumstances use this company.

Learning about Browse Contacts?

* We monitor all Browse Contacts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.