Bucketlist

Bucketlist offers employee recognition and rewards programs.

Work for Bucketlist?

Learning about Bucketlist?

Bucketlist Reviews

Ask Bucketlist a Question
Showing 10 Bucketlist reviews
Bucketlist review by Bart W.
Bart W.

"CEO Advisor Websites"

What do you like best?

Integration with Slack and recognitions. I get so much joy seeing people get to knock something meaningful off their bucket list as a part of their program. I also really enjoy seeing how the platform has brought our team closer.

What do you dislike?

our first time using a software like this so we learned a thing or 2 rolling out a rewards and recognition program during the process. Totally worth the effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We went ahead and implemented a recognition and rewards program using bucket list. This was the first time we had officially used a formal rewards and recognition program and used software so we learned a few things in the process. We learned a lot in the process and as always i should have checked a couple of other successful implementations for best practices etc... It has been a supper fun journey. nothing like seeing a smile on the face of one of our team members and reading the story on the platform.

This tool gives us the ability to make a positive impact in both the professional and personal lives of our team members. We find it more meaningful to attach our rewards and recognition program to things on peoples bucket lists and generic prizes. We have seen some of our employees get to do some cool stuff that they many not have otherwise been able to accomplish.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bucketlist
Bucketlist review by Loic J.
Loic J.

"Using Bucketlist to engage and reward top employees"

What do you like best?

I love the reward system tied to our company core values. It makes them so much more meaningful to our staff to know that their performance is not only recognized but is also celebrated and rewarded with money to put towards hitting one of their bucketlist goal.

What do you dislike?

If there was 1 thing I'd like them to improve, it would be their point system. They need to make it super easy for staff to exchange their reward points for real-life experiences on their bucketlist

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a few internal champions to pilot the software first, then use them to help you roll it out to your entire team

Bucketlist has helped us improve our employee engagement at work by providing a platform for our teams to recognize their peers using slack.

What Employee Recognition solution do you use?

Bucketlist review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"A Fun Way to Engage"

What do you like best?

Bucketlist has been such a fun way to engage with our team and company culture. The amount of diverse things that we've been able to do with such a simple platform has been incredible.

What do you dislike?

There does need to be team buy-in and participation for this to be successful. But you'll definitely get more out of it, the more that employees and managers drive recognition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The feature development for Bucketlist has been rapid - with high quality improvements coming frequently. Their support has been superb and often any suggestions will already have an estimated implementation time on their product road map.

We've been able to do weekly employee recognition highlights, culture competitions, team events based on common goals, and personalized rewards.

Bucketlist review by User in Computer Software

"Awesome tool for peer recognition"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Slack. Its so simple and easy. Our team uses Slack extensively for day to day activities. Employees can see updates of goals of their peers within Slack and recognize their peers with very intuitive user interface rendered within Slack. They never have to leave Slack to see updates or recognize their peers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a way to offer rewards to employees in form of experiences in addition to cash only rewards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do integrate it with your company's Slack channel. It's simple, just a couple of clicks. Your team will love to see their goals being shared on Slack. They can also recognize each from within Slack.

Best employee recognition and reward tool. Solves many problems of HR

Bucketlist review by Parker T.
Parker T.

"Bucketlist is the most intuitive workplace value program I've seen."

What do you like best?

I love that I can keep up-to-date with my coworker's professional and personal achievements. Because of Bucketlist, I discover common interests naturally with my co-workers.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say. I would love it if I could also have a Bucketlist group with my circle of friends.

Coworkers are finding personal growth in their role at the company. I also feel like natural, engaging conversations are being formed around our Bucketlist goals.

Bucketlist review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Making life goals become reality and recognizing my peer"

What do you like best?

There are many things to like about Bucketlist. For me my favorite was how easy it is to use and engage with the platform. For setting goals to see goals that others have and recognizing my peers, Bucketlist is an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

The double login procedure. I login to the BL platform first, then to my company specific platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. If you are an HR person, have culture issues within your organization or want to promote recognition while helping people achieve life goals, Bucketlist is perfect.

Employee recognition.

Bucketlist review by John K.
John K.

"great motivational tool"

What do you like best?

able to recognize co-workers for their great work.

What do you dislike?

would be nice to have instant support like that of intercom chat box

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is the tool to motivate your employees

keep employees motivated.

Bucketlist review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Very progressive platform"

What do you like best?

Love love love the slack integration, it makes tracking our recognition way easier.

What do you dislike?

Ummm not sure yet. Would love some more advanced reporting available to me as an admin.

We are using Bucketlist to help us improve our employee recognition. Since Bucketlist works so well within our existing tools (slack) its been great for us.

Bucketlist review by Jimmy L.
Jimmy L.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and the ability to rearrange it

What do you dislike?

Support team could be a little better on response time but on average its good

Not many benefits noticed so far

Bucketlist review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"BucketList Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to track previous accomplishments, as well as stay committed to goal-setting through having everything in writing.

What do you dislike?

I encountered some website glitches on occasion. My current company does not use this service.

Goal-setting, work-life balance, motivation/rewards, employee engagement.

Learning about Bucketlist?

* We monitor all Bucketlist reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.