Buddy Punch

Employees punch in/out from any computer, tablet, or smartphone. You manage their time online.

Work for Buddy Punch?
Kronos workforce cenral time tracking  2x

Learning about Buddy Punch?

Buddy Punch Reviews

Ask Buddy Punch a Question
Showing 19 Buddy Punch reviews
Buddy Punch review by <span>Tammy G.</span>
Tammy G.

Easy to use

What do you like best?

It was very easy to implement and it also has a mobile app for easier clocking in/out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing against the product itself, but some employees tend to forget to punch in/out a lot and I receive too many email notifications.

We needed an easy time clock system that didn't require someone to punch in at a stationary center (such as a fingerprint reader). As our main goal was to make sure our non-exempt office personnel tracked their time, Buddy Punch offered easy-to-use solution to our problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Buddy Punch
Buddy Punch review by <span>Donna B.</span>
Donna B.

Buddy Punch is great.

What do you like best?

Buddy punch has many great qualities - reports are easy, you can see the URL where employees are clocking in, easy to manage employees who forget to clock in or out, easy for our multiple locations. As the payroll administrator who is located in a completely different state, I can access the time clock, payroll and reports information that I need from online access anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is very simplistic which is good in some ways, but I wish some of the reports didn't have to be pulled by individual.

Checking the URL from where the employees are clocking in is great. It only took one or two employees trying to cheat the system when they were running late and now the entire staff knows!

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Buddy Punch review by <span>Beverly B.</span>
Beverly B.

Buddy Punch is an outstanding app!

What do you like best?

Buddy Punch is very easy to use and payroll is a snap. It's very functional -- approving and downloading timesheets couldn't be easier.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like about Buddy Punch. I have been able to navigate the site without questions, saving me time and money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out - it's a time saver & easy to use.

Very easy for our employees to use.

I can quickly and easily monitor everyone's time at a glance. Makes it easy to watch OT hours and stay within budget.

Buddy Punch review by <span>Carly S.</span>
Carly S.

Buddy Punch has been an excellent time clock service for our business!

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use for both employees and management. It makes our payroll process much simpler.

What do you dislike?

The method for approving changes to employee time cards can become tedious by the end of the month because you have to continuously scroll to the bottom of the time card to approve changes at the end of the pay period, but it's a very small issue! It does not affect the functioning of the software at all.

Payroll is simpler and our employees are more accountable for the hours they report.

Buddy Punch review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

Buddy punch has be extremely helpful to organizing my employee payroll.

What do you like best?

That the employees can make all changes from their own personal devices. Editing or deleting their own times.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it can not sync with Quickbooks online with more than 1 pay rate. I do understand this has been something buddy punch has tried to address with QBO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Potentially list more information about buddy punch's ability to sync with other software such as quickbooks. Finding the correct steps on how to make the sync work was difficult and I had to connect support to get answers for why things wouldn't sync. Then found out that the syncing was limited. Buddy punch has the option of more than 1 pay rate but if you need it to sync with quickbooks it is pointless.

I have stopped wasting time developing my own in house time sheets via excel and reloading them each week. I have saved a lot of time and stress.

Buddy Punch review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

Great service and software

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the software is wonderful. Customer service is quick and helpful. Very receptive to suggestions for improvements.

What do you dislike?

on QR login not being able to choose location is a pain. Wish some of the features were more customizable (i.e. PTO titled options)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer Service is fantastic. Always emails back within a couple of hours with solution, sometimes within minutes.

Streamlining payroll. Will be a cost savings from paper time sheets and hours to process paper time sheets.

Learning about Buddy Punch?

* We monitor all Buddy Punch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.