Buffer Reply

Buffer Reply is a social media customer service and monitoring tool brought to you by Buffer.

Work for Buffer Reply?

Learning about Buffer Reply?

Buffer Reply Reviews

Ask Buffer Reply a Question
Showing 11 Buffer Reply reviews
Buffer Reply review by User

"Solid, straightforward platform for managing engagement"

What do you like best?

Buffer Reply does an amazing job of aggregating all of your private messages, mentions, and comments into one place. It was nearly impossible to miss a conversation with Buffer Reply, because each one is has its own thread devoted to it, which you have to check as "Closed" once you've addressed it. Assigning messages to other team members was incredibly helpful for those times when I wasn't sure of how to respond to a particular message, allowing me to easily punt it over to someone with more expertise in the given subject. They had some really intuitive keyboard shortcuts, saved replies features, and wonderful emoji integration.

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback of Buffer Reply is simply the fact that it is not integrated with Buffer itself. If this service had been included in Buffer, it would've eliminated the need for someone like me to jump between platforms to address all of my social media management needs.

Additionally, at times it was a bit overwhelming to have ALL of my messages in one place. It would have been nice to be able to separate the messages by platform (e.g. Facebook vs. Twitter) or by conversation (instead of separating each individual response, I wish I could've seen all of the comment replies to a particular comment in one thread).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works really well for brands that are managing several audiences from different channels. If you are a smaller company with only one or two sources of engagement, this might be too robust for your needs.

We were really looking for something that allowed us to respond more efficiently and more effectively to our audiences. We found that we were missing things in using engagement systems on native platforms, which is why we explored Buffer Reply as a solution. Using this platform has given me perspective on just how many different sources of engagement there really are and how beneficial it is to our brand to find and respond to all of these messages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Buffer Reply
Buffer Reply review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Helpful Social Media Responder"

What do you like best?

Buffer Reply allows for easy response to all social media in on easy platform. It is easy to assign cases to individuals and divide up responses between marketing and support.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is difficult to search through old conversations. It is also difficult to identify customers as the same customer when they are reaching out via multiple different social media platforms (ie. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).

We are responding to customer inquiries and interest via social media. We have realized the benefit is that it allows us to respond quicker and divide cases between our PR company and hired staff. We use Facebook to maintain a users group, launch ad campaigns and respond to feedback.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Buffer Reply review by <span>Tony H.</span>
Tony H.

"Your company's Twitter sidekick"

What do you like best?

I previously used Desk.com for Twitter support but found it cumbersome and slow. When I switched to Respondly, I was able to manage higher volumes of conversations in less time - and hair pulling - because Respondly intelligently surfaces all the relevant contextual information I needed to deliver the ideal response.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to sort through "noisy" tweets more efficiently. Oftentimes when our Windows Phone app is updated, a flood of tweets inundate my Respondly feed and having more than a couple hundred tweets can really slow down Respondly until I close my browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend giving Respondly a trial run and seeing how it could fit into your workflow.

We receive a lot of feedback and technical support related questions about our product on Twitter. It's important for us to know what our users are saying about recent updates to better prioritize releases in our roadmap and to identify bugs that could hurt our user's experience.

Buffer Reply review by <span>Faisal M.</span>
Faisal M.

"Nice little app to provide social support via twitter and email with easy, minimal interface."

What do you like best?

Respondly is a great tool to act as a bucket for all social accounts and mentions. You can setup keywords to monitor and they will feed in to this single interface where you can assign them, respond to them, follow up, or archive them. you can also add notes to each tweet to grab more context. In that same window you will also see incoming emails if you've set it up to act as a support mailbox as well.

What do you dislike?

It may be too simple for some use cases and companies. The app has minimal features and clutter to make it easy to focus just on replying to tweets and emails. It also has no reporting capabilities to see how your team is performing. You are also not able to compose new tweets from inside the app.

Being able to see what is being said about us in the social sphere by filtering the keywords related to our product and brand, thus being able to provide superior service and reaching out to people who don't directly @ us and providing assistance when they would otherwise go unnoticed.

Buffer Reply review by <span>Cortney C.</span>
Cortney C.

"Social Media experience -- renovated "

What do you like best?

The ability to market my company to numerous platforms, and have equal results all around.

What do you dislike?

It's been done before. There are many programs like this that are a tad easier to use.

We are able to spread the level we are able to reach potential customers to a bigger area, not just locally.

Buffer Reply review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Great way to manage all of your conversations on Twitter"

What do you like best?

I like its simplicity. You can signup in a minute and you will start to see all conversations and mentions you receive on Twitter. Also, I like that you can monitor mentions for competitors and specific hashtags.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have be able to monitor my Facebook pages/profile and see basics stats: 1) number of mentions; 2) responses ... etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you setup your filters so you can monitor Twitter more efficiently

If your company receives customer support inquiries via Twitter, Respondly will save tons of time for your team. You can see who asks questions, you can respond, and archive after you done. You can treat it a Customer Support tickets for Twitter.

Learning about Buffer Reply?

* We monitor all Buffer Reply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.