4.4 out of 5
Do you work for Buffer?

Buffer Reviews & Product Details

What is Buffer?

Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media. We have a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration (Publish, Reply, and Analyze). Our products are carefully considered and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively. Buffer is a team of real people, aligned in common values. Being a Buffer customer should feel like you have a whole team of people cheering for you. We want to see you succeed on social!

Buffer Screenshots

Buffer Reviews

1-50 of 640 total Buffer reviews
Buffer review by John L.
Thailand editor & managing editor

"Fantastic product, awesome company"

What do you like best?

Buffer is amazingly good and easy to implement, but the team are even more awesome. The company has an amazing approach to customer satisfaction over profits.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. why must I write 40 characters saying nothing?

Recommendations to others considering the product

We're always happy to be associated with businesses which treat their customers well. Buffer not only provides a powerful and useful product, but the company operates on a policy of customer satisfaction ahead of profits. A recipe that can only be successful.

We are an independent, bootstrapped, news site based in Cambodia. Buffer enables us to save a minimum of four person-hours a day and a ton of stress in distributing our news and feature stories rapidly to social networks.

During our morning news roll our we are publishing one story every two minutes. 'Employing' buffer enables provides our editors with additional time to focus on other things during a stressful 30 minute period.

Buffer review by Kara M.
Business Development/Creative

"Convenient but glitchy"

What do you like best?

I think that Buffer, once you get the hang of it, can be very convenient and pretty quick to use.

What do you dislike?

A lot of things. They have recurrent "unknown error" issues where posts will fail (especially Instagram), the link shortening will override your text even if you selected "unshortened", you have to know exactly where to click if you want to post to multiple platforms at the same time (not very intuitive), and tagging is near impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to consider ease of use. This software is meant for convenience, but you really have to watch it all the time to make sure it's even working.

We were happy to have a way to share and customize content across platforms. We could schedule, and move on with other tasks! Unfortunately though, we couldn't always trust it to schedule correctly, so we were always double checking posts anyways.

Buffer review by Michael U.
Owner
Internet

"Ecommerce marketing agency with a heavy focus on Social Media marketing"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the scheduling implementation in the app, and the Chrome plugin, both of which make for pretty painless scheduling & posting. I also really appreciate the overall 'tone' and 'attitude' of the Buffer implementation, and company communications.

What do you dislike?

The scheduler can be a little flaky, and unfortunately, it isn't too uncommon to 'lose' a post mid-creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the effort to learn the platform instead of just winging it and plowing forward, which is what we did initially.

Anyone who relies on social media marketing understands the necessity of frequent, regular posts, and if you're doing that across multiple platforms, as most social media marketing efforts do, it quickly adds up to a LOT of posts. If you add in the necessity of having many original posts - as opposed to 'shares' - you're talking a LOT of time & effort. This makes schedulers a must, and in my experience, Buffer offers the best compromise between features, functionality, and ease-of-use.

Buffer review by Lena S.
Temporary Marketing Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Buffer Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I like that there is an app, so I can check and edit things on my phone and post manually if I need to. I can get all my posts in Buffer at the beginning of the week and know that everything will get posted on time and at the optimal hour.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are picture size maximums and that I can only post on Instagram once a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's really easy to use and does everything you could possibly need it to do. The app is easy to navigate and helps keep me organized on the go. I have recommended Buffer to multiple people and they all love it. It makes the like of a social media marketer much easier!!

I am able to get all my work for the week done on Monday morning and not have to worry about posting manually every day. I am able to use my time more wisely throughout the rest of the week.

Buffer review by Evan G.
Product & Technology Strategist

"Buffer makes socialmedia easy"

What do you like best?

The ability to create content and post to multiple social media platforms at the same time. Simplifies sharing of updates and downloads for our team efficiently

What do you dislike?

It would be good if Buffer pointed out certain details regarding which types and sizes of images can be used in posts. For exampe, Instagram prefers images that are at a 3x2 aspect ratio, which is different from a FB post or Tweet. Different sized images will look differently in the final post. If a user is unfamiliar with these details, they could be posting without the image/content looking as professional as it could.

We are streamlining our efforts to interact with our user base. Making posts to our official social media accounts is much easier now that we use Buffer, versus logging into each individual account and making the same posts for multiple platforms. Saves us time and effort.

Buffer review by Laura G.
Cofounder

"Buffer is Easy To Use and Makes Me More Productive"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Buffer is that I can initiate a social media post from the webpage of the content I'm currently reading. This distinguishes Buffer from other platforms like Hootsuite. My second favorite thing is the ability to schedule social media postings across platforms. And since I manage multiple accounts, I like the ease of scheduling everything from one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Buffer was AWESOME until Facebook created the rule about original images only and Twitter disallowed scheduling the same tweet across multiple accounts. I wasn't a spammer -- I just managed multiple accounts with a similar focus. And the Facebook image thing is proving a nightmare since some unsophisticated sites don't have the right image showing up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to install the app on your iphone as well! You can create and schedule content easily from your phone too.

Keeping up with content posting on social media is time consuming. Buffer lets you easily create and schedule content while you are reading relevant information about your industry.

Buffer review by Maisie W.
Office Manager/Marketing Director

"Good for Multiple Platforms"

What do you like best?

Buffer was one of the only social schedulers that offered all of the platforms we use. The main snag with most of the others was they didn't include Pinterest. I much prefer to have everything in one place! It's also really affordable for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I do wish they had a different format for each platform, or at least some of them. I ended up switching my Pinterest account to Tailwind, because it's MUCH easier to use and has a way better interface for that. I've had some troubles with Buffer being slow or glitchy lately, so that's been frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for maintaining multiple platforms in one place, and easy to use and affordable for small businesses. I may suggest a different platform depending on what social accounts you use. I like that it's simple and uncomplicated, but larger businesses may want more features that what Buffer offers.

It helps me keep on my social on track, plan ahead, and not have to worry about it or scramble last minute. It definitely frees up time to focus on other tasks.

Response from Alfred Lua of Buffer

Hi, Maisie, thank you so much for your kind review and feedback. If you are up for sharing, I would love to hear how you think we can make Buffer easier to use for Pinterest and what different format you're looking for. My email is alfred@buffer.com. Thanks for the help.

Buffer review by Alexander P.
Marketer

"Great, affordable tool for managing multiple social accounts"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of switching between social accounts and quickly customizing content for each channel. I also like that I can use it for free and still get the main functionality that I need (scheduling posts in advance, according to a schedule).

What do you dislike?

The free version does limit the number of accounts you can connect, so if you're hoping to use this for all of your social accounts (or on behalf of a client) you'll have to pay. But it's a fair exchange for the functionality you do get, and they can't give everything away for free!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The paid version isn't too expensive, and gives you a ton more functionality, so I recommend it if you or your business is a heavy social media user.

Managing social media content, posting it regularly (and automatically) on a schedule.

Buffer review by Al M.

"Good for a not complex solution"

What do you like best?

It's a good tool for a easy use of it, it has an easy and very intuitive interface, really like it for post in all social media accounts same content or make visible content for some target. You can customize messages for each social media account, so you will not be limited for that twitter's limit of characters on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

It hasn't a lot of functions, so it's just for a easy use of it, their stats are not very good, are simple and poor of bias for understand better your public. Have some bugs on Twitters' profile pic and connecting with Instagram, so must be a bit annoying don't use all functions correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something fast, cheap and with not so much difficult, take this one, however if you want some tool complete and with a lot of features, this isn't maybe your best choice.

Our needs of a organizated posting on social media, it solved our problem about that. So if you want just a easy and basic tool for organice your social media posting, this will be a great solution, you will not have a lot of functions on it but for start in this world, it will be a good choice, also have a free plan so you don't must to pay for use their basic service, allowing you to test it before waste money on it.

Response from Alfred Lua of Buffer

Thank you for the kind review and feedback, Al. I'm glad to hear that Buffer is able to solve your social media posting needs. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to hear what other functions you are looking for in the tool to understand how we can improve. Thank you.

Buffer review by Jennifer P.
Owner and Social Media Strategist
Arts and Crafts
(Myself Only)

"Best streamlined, easy, social media scheduler"

What do you like best?

Buffer is so easy to use - I can schedule posts from desktop and mobile quickly. Plus, you can schedule retweets! You can bulk upload posts using another tool, like Bulk Buffer (not associated with Buffer). I use it for scheduling LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter posts.

What do you dislike?

Buffer isn't the best for Pinterest or Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Buffer to schedule LinkedIn, Google+, and twitter updates. I do not recommend it for Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram. Use a tool like IFTTT or Zapier to collect your posts in a spreadsheet. Edit/update those and then you can bulk upload those posts into Buffer, using an external tool like Bulk Buffer, to schedule literally 100s of posts in one sitting. Buffer is a phenomenal value and easy for any to use!

I can schedule a bunch of tweets and updates at once and then use the shuffle feature to rearrange them in different orders on each account. In minutes I can schedule a weeks' worth of social media updates. Buffer allows you to quickly and easily connect accounts, change your posting schedule, and add content from anywhere.

Buffer review by Gurpreet S.
See analyst

"best social media management tool"

What do you like best?

Buffer is a great tool for managing all the social media platforms from one place. Buffer gives services for various social media platforms Including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ and more. With Buffer were able to manage the social media platforms from one place.

What do you dislike?

Buffer manages Different social media with just one click, So far I did not come across any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buffer can help in saving time when it comes to Social media content promotion. Buffer has ability to manage different social media profiles from single place. Best social media management tool for saving time remaining active.

Posting updates on different social media platforms was time consuming but When it comes to Buffers then its a matter of just one click. Buffer is very fast and post the content in the same order and format.

Buffer review by Jorge E.

"Great for schedule posts in social media"

What do you like best?

Is a very simple tool, with a good number of options, i really like scheduled posts, is easy to do it. A nice and armonized interface make you easier manage different social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

I use it on Twitter and you can't manage multiple twitter accounts on free plan (it is very complete for an easy manage of social media)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple tool for posting in different social networks, this is your product. Dont search more, you will have all you wanted. The best is the very easy to schedule posting, but maybe you will have some problems to configure your facebook and instagram account since facebook bought instagram.

It solve to us the usual problem of must to learn to use social media management tools before of use it, this tool is very usefull and simple for newbies.

Response from Alfred Lua of Buffer

Hi, Jorge, thank you for the kind review. Our free plan now allows users to manage three accounts on any platforms so managing two to three Twitter accounts should work fine. Would you be up for tweeting us at @buffer on Twitter if this isn't working for you? Thanks.

Buffer review by Dakota B.
Director Of Operations
Photography

"Effective Social Media Planning Platform for Multiple Accounts"

What do you like best?

For my job in social media, I manage multiple accounts for a management agency. With Buffer, I'm able to quickly and effectively draft posts, with pictures and captions, for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter all in one place and prepare them for the week ahead.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, I've had much trouble in the past with Buffer scheduling - it fails often to post photos that I schedule, which is extremely disappointing in times of busy-ness when posts need to go up regardless of my availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your photos uploaded for posts scheduled are either 4x5 or square for Instagram, posts will not automatically publish if this is not correct.

With Buffer, I'm solving common issues with management for multiple social media platforms, helping myself and others effectively plan and execute worthwhile tactics for tens of businesses.

Buffer review by Marianna P.
Artista
Apparel & Fashion

"Buffer to manage your social profiles at the best"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage my business social profiles at once. Also it's great because Buffer scan your audience to check and find the right time to post. You can of course program the posts so you do not have to follow every profile every minute.

What do you dislike?

The instagram function is just a reminder for you to post, not an actual posting feat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a basic free version that you can use. I reccomend you to try it and see how great Buffer is.

Buffer is what I ever needed to manage my social media profiles. As a jewels sellers we always like to post pics and videos about our products, behind the scene on how we create jewels, and posts about promotions. Buffer helps me to program and post everything at the right time. I use it to manage the Facebook page and Instagram page of our business.

Buffer review by Ankur S.
Content Strategist

"Quite An Effective Social Media Sharing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is phenomenal, especially how one can draft a single post for all three major Social Media sharing platforms -- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Also, it makes it very easy to track the engagement on your content in the form on reports and analytics. The team takes feedback very encouragingly. I'm happy that they've also added Instagram as a Social Media channel as well. Overall, it's doing what it says.

What do you dislike?

The tool isn't really seamless, gives errors out of the blue. The support isn't the best either. A lot of things could be improved regarding the robustness of the product. The tool is also very pricey for no reason, I'll be making a switch as soon as I get a better deal in the same price. Pay around $10/month just for the basic plan. Perhaps if they can price the same one around $5 a month it would really make sense to use this tool. Apart from these minor drawbacks, it's good enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure you'll be able to get the value out of the money you pay.

Social sharing across the three major platforms from one place, one point. This is the only major benefit I've realized till now. I believe the team has a lot of scope to improve this product and add more features in alignment with the problems Social Media marketers face currently. They have Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram right now, would be great if they also added channels such as Google+, Pinterest, Quora etc.

Buffer review by Kirsten J.
Marketing Associate
Real Estate

"Saves a lot of time in my week!"

What do you like best?

The timeline for posting is very clean and easy to use. The content stream from different topics has saved a huge amount of time searching for articles to post.

What do you dislike?

It is more expensive than the program that we were using before. It is extremely affordable if there is only one person using, but the business account gets more pricey. The Instagram posting has gotten better in the past year, but still is a little hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This does save time in your week, and is a very clean and easy to use program.

We only have to sit down once a week and put everything in one place. Cross posting is effortless. Being able to review someones work before it is posted has been a huge benefit.

Buffer review by Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist

"The only scheduling tool you need"

What do you like best?

Buffer's concept is simple and straightforward, there's no extra features that bog it down which is what I like best. If you want an easy way to schedule your social media posts, Buffer is that tool. I like the calendar view where you can see empty timeslots and the ability to schedule the same link across different networks but customize the caption.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics were better or that their new analytics offering was included in paid plans. Sometimes the posting page errors and I have to reload it losing what I was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool isn't confusing, it doesn't have all the features if you're looking for an all in one management system, but if keeping your posts consistent is an issue, try Buffer.

Retweeting with a scheduling, being able to see what posts are going to look like before you share them. The ability to pull images from a URL... It makes social media more consistent for me.

Buffer review by Sara N.
SEO Coordinator

"Solid for beginners, but not comprehensive"

What do you like best?

Buffer is easy to use, and best of all they provide killer content on their blog offering everything you need to totally crush your social media and content marketing. The free version isn't anything fancy, but it's easy to use and covers what you need. Additional plans aren't super expensive, but they also aren't as comprehensive as other tools.

Analytics for paid plans show best and worst performing posts based on engagement (for retweets, favorites, replies, likes, comments, clicks, reach, and post type).You can also export for easier analysis, for reporting, for additional review, etc.

What do you dislike?

Buffer is extremely straightforward, but provides less bang for your buck compared to bigger tools like Hootsuite.

It also contains an automatic link shortener which "Buffer-brands" all your links, which is a bit annoying.

Analytics on the free version are limited and the lack of monitoring tools likely means you'll need to add a second tool to your repertoire. The free version also makes it difficult to recycle posts, which can be frustrating.

Really the bottom line is that Buffer — even a paid version — isn't comprehensive enough for a super serious marketer or large team. It would likely need to be combined with other tools, which can be cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free version is great for simple/limited scheduling across platforms.

The free version is pretty solid if your social budget is zilch. You just can't schedule more than 10 posts per platform.

Buffer review by Scott D.
MD
Hospital & Health Care

"Feature rich social media platform, if you pay"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Buffer is their buffer links which make articles shorter, while still including the featured image for the article. It is also a nice way to post all of your social media posts in one platform. I also love the calendar feature which allows me to easily see when my social media posts are scheduled. Buffer makes my life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

One of my biggest gripes about Buffer is the limitations in the free tier. With some comparable platforms, you can connect them to a reader/RSS to funnel articles into your social media platforms, but it is a paid feature with Buffer, which I find annoying. There are some workarounds, such as using Zapier with a reader such as Inoreader.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out other competitors like Smarterqueue and Hootsuite. Personally, Smarterqueue is my favorite of the bunch (it's newer but has some interesting features).

Buffer is allowing me to stay relevant on my social media platforms for my business without spending a lot of time making individual posts. I stay time and keep my social impact.

Buffer review by Ilaria B.
Organizzatore di eventi
Performing Arts

"Best way to manage your social medias"

What do you like best?

I really like Buffer, I can manage my Facebook business page, my Twitter and schedule my Instagram. I use the social medias to improve and boost my business. I like the fact that I can schedule posts and understand what is the best time to post for my audience (thanks to the Buffer analisys of the active audience). I also love the insights offered by Buffer about the performances of the posts.

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app it's a little bit confusing. I prefer to use the browser version of Buffer. You can easily set up posts and manage your profiles. It can be difficult from the app.

Also would be great if there were the opportunity to comment and reply to comments directly from Buffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste your time in using a single social profile at time. Try to work properly using Buffer, it can help you improving your social media presence and saving your time.

Istead of using all the different social medias separately, I can use just Buffer to manage all of them. And when you run a business related to events, as mine is, it's essential to have everything in one place, to perfectly create your social media schedule. And also Buffer helps me to save time, dedicating myself to work.

Buffer review by Heather C.
Marketing Operations Manager

"Big Fan"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of the Buffer platform. Their freemium model is great for multiple reasons. The Free plan is great for personal use if you want to build your personal reputation and following on social. But the Freemium model is also great for business because I've been able to sign up for a free account, use it for a couple of weeks, and show my bosses the great reports Buffer provides, and then use that as a case for upgrading to a larger plan. And their plan options are very flexible for small business to large enterprises with multiple management user levels. I love how the platform is user-friendly, easy to setup and schedule posts, and also offers really great reports. The ability to show nice reports is a great selling feature when pitching it to stakeholders in your company. I also like how you can re-buffer posts that perform well.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a free version first to test out and see if it makes sense for your business. I would also use the free version to run posting for a while and gather some reports you can share with stakeholders if you need to convince others that the tool should be added to your budget.

I've used Buffer at multiple companies now from small agency settings to international organizations. It makes social media management easy almost to the point of setting and forgetting. Our marketing team can all contribute content, I'll pick and schedule the best, and let it run for a month while we shift gears and focus on other work. It's helped my companies build audiences passively.

Buffer review by Jose Tomas T.
Community Manager

"My experience with BUFFER"

What do you like best?

In my personal opinion I think that Buffer is a very good tool for beginners in the world of social media, your graphic interface is very simple and easy to use so that anyone can use it, for those who venture into social networks and time shorten us with so many information and schedules to publish, this tool could be of great help because with it we can program any content whether text, links, photos and videos to post them by social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G + and Instagram

also has recommendations of the best publication schedules to achieve better performance with our publications.

If you are starting in this wonderful world of social networks, I recommend this tool very useful.

What do you dislike?

Lo que me desanina en esta herramienta es que se quedó en su funcion básica y no busco integrar nuevas funciones para seguir siendo atractivo y utíl a los usuarios, eso sin mencionar pque su precio lo veo un poco elevado en sus versiones premium.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually this tool had its golden years, but today there are other more advanced functions ...

Cuando usé esta herramienta pude ahorar muchisimo tiempo en mis publicaciones diarias ya que su funcion de mejores horarios es excelente. me ayudó muchísimo pero lastima que no evolucionaron en nuevas funciones para adaptarse a las actualizaciones de las redes sociales hoy en día.

Buffer review by Heather R.
Marketing Manger

"Great for Personal and Business Use"

What do you like best?

Buffer has a great freemium model that makes it perfect for small companies to large companies. I started using Buffer at my last company to schedule posts on all of our social media accounts. It was really easy to use and I really like how the scheduling feature was setup. They make it less cluttered and easier to read than some of the other platforms. After leaving, I ended up using for my personal social media accounts. I use it to schedule post around marketing. Through Buffer I have been able to help develop my personal brand and really create a strong social media presence. I love Buffer!

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Buffer. I tried the other platforms and there were things they couldn't do that Buffer could so I kept coming back to it. It might not have the name recognition like HootSuite, but I would use Buffer over HootSuite every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend considering Buffer, especially if you are looking at other platforms. Buffer can provide a lot of the same features and probably for a better price if you choose to use a plan. They have a great free version and I would check that out to test drive how it works. Once you get the hang of it, it is super easy.

Buffer helped my last company solve a problem of not having enough time everyday for social media. Being able to schedule posts meant I could get more done. Personally, I have benefited from being able to grow my brand and help advance my career. It is also a great testament to my experience to be able to continue to use it personally.

Buffer review by James S.
Business Development Manager
Design

"Easiest , Time Saving Content Scheduling Software for SMM "

What do you like best?

We have tried so many softwares for content curation , sharing for our social medcia marketing . Biffer is the most accurate cotnent shceduler I have ever gone through. It is very efficient and cost-effective platform when handling multiple social media accounts across the company.

What do you dislike?

Even nothing is here to dislike , there are few areas of improvement for buffer. It fails to provide the optimal times to post. I dislike the fact that Buffer does not always follow the schedule that you set and sometimes misplaces links or changes them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buffer is simple and easy to use when starting out with social media scheduling. If you'd like a great tool to cross post content from Facebook to Google Plus, Pinterest, and Twitter, the Buffer browser plugin is excellent.

Buffer is helping me to manage and engage my social medias, it is so life / time saving app. It's very easy for anyone with access to go in and view the schedule and make changes/additions where needed.

Buffer review by Alistair C.
Business Development

"Perfect and simple tool for Social Media content mangement"

What do you like best?

Buffer is a very efficient and cost-effective platform when handling multiple social media accounts across the company. I use Buffer on a daily basis to schedule posts for the week on all our accounts. It comes quite handy when one has little time to spend on such tasks. Buffer also provides content from news sources, allowing you to quickly and simply retweet an article.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike much about Buffer however, the UI could be improved as it tends to look a bit outdated. Whilst there are many great features on the platform, it can be a bit tiresome navigating through the different pages. There could also be an improvement on people mentions and a twitterdeck direct access to help to mention brands and people. Nevertheless, I am completely satisfied by Buffer and would highly recommend it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quick, efficient and cost-effective solution, then Buffer is perfect for you. You can try the free trial (which is limited to 10 scheduled posts) then subscribe to their premium offering for unlimited use and access to content written by news sources. Very handy for young companies or marketing teams who use multiple social media accounts.

The main problems it has solved it saving time and energy. I schedule my weekly posts and leave the machine to do the rest. It also provides analytics (premium version) and suggests the most interesting post.

Buffer review by Alexia p.
Director

"Easy but you have to work it "

What do you like best?

I like that I can post to all of our social media sites per city. For example lets say you want to post but you have a chain or stores or service locations. Meaning same company but 5 different cities and 5 different platforms per city. This is for you.

What do you dislike?

They change up their agreement quite a bit and don't notify you of things so it is up to you to have to log in often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you understand this is not a set it and forget it until next month. You absolutely need to log in once a week to see if anything didn't go through. The reason for that is if a post failed and it was holiday or time specific, it will post the next time it can. Merry Christmas in January is no good, so you have to have someone do a weekly overview.

This is time management while being able to effectively reach an audience on instagram, g+, facebook, twitter and whatever else you might need. It looks clean and professional because you also can schedule it and it looks like there is someone posting daily.

Buffer review by Dan K.
Digital Marketing Manager

"Best social media scheduling tool out there"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to use and has a clean and intuitive dashboard. I really like that Buffer offers everything I need for managing my social media accounts in one place, all at a fair price.

What do you dislike?

Based on my experience, Buffer fails to provide the optimal times to post. However, I can't say I dislike it - it's just something you have to deal with. No tool is smart enough to do the proper analysis of your feed, so you just have to experiment and find what time works best for each network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For an in-house marketer, it's the easiest and the most cost-effective scheduling quick analytics tool I've found so far.

I manage 4-7 social media accounts on a daily basis, and Buffer saves me a lot of time needed for logging in and posting on each network. Built-in analytics help determine which content works best without having to manually go through each account.

Buffer review by Paul J.
Marketing Manager

"Fantastic for Scheduling your Social Media Future Activity!"

What do you like best?

Of all of the features, the Buffer calender stands out for me, to be able to visually see what tweets and Facebook updates are going out each day of the week is a great tool.

Also, there support is spot on.

On the very occasion I have had to ask a question, their support has been very attentive. Not problem in recommending them! I hope others take a leaf out of Buffers !

What do you dislike?

The only bugbear (and its a small one) - any links we put on say Buffer to go via Twitter get converted to show them as Buffer links, I guess this is there for reporting but sometimes I would like to see just good old plain URLS of our site in tweets, not Buffers shortened URLS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

By all means look at the competition, but I have used Buffer for many years now. If you are unsure just jump in with the free account and upgrade from there - just do it - its great!

Great time saver, to be able to pre-stack a load of scheduled social media updates to go out at set times means we can then focus on other areas of our marketing.

Even adding images to our scheduled tweets is very easy!

Buffer review by Diana M.
Marketing Coordinator

"Buffer is a HUGE TIME SAVER"

What do you like best?

I love the consistency of posts throughout my social networks. I'm able to post close to the same thing in all of my social networks I really love the scheduling feature, so that I can schedule all my posts for the week in one day and then be free to just interact with clients.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like about it. It's a great program and it's been a pleasure to use it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with their free program for a while. You'll be very pleased with the ease of use.

I don't know if I'd call them business problems, but it just makes things a lot easier for social media planning.

Buffer review by David Y.
Information Technology Specialist
Broadcast Media

"Best Content Scheduling Software for Social Media"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Buffer. It is very intuitive and easy to set-up and use. The scheduling and editing options with live preview are one rare and great features among the all content management tools I have used. Buffer also analyzes your feed to determine the best times to post your content, based on your audience's engagement.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Buffer does not always follow the schedule that you set and sometimes misplaces links or changes them. The price can be a little expensive than othe platforms, but Buffer is oriented towards pro businesses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without Buffer, we would spend significantly more time logging into each network and posting. It saves time and therefore money on labor having to go to each platform individually

It's very easy for anyone with access to go in and view the schedule and make changes/additions where needed. Using Buffer We're better able to reach our audience, as we're targeting a time they're online.

Buffer review by Franco C.
Artista grafico

"Buffer is better than any other service"

What do you like best?

Buffer is better than any other service. First of all the simple and plain interface is impressive (especially if you manage in the past other platforms, sometimes messy and confused). Buffer offers you a simple and elegant interface that is easy to use and help you to stay focused on the content. The free plan is great if you can't invest so much on a planning app. Also Buffer will find for you the best time to post.

What do you dislike?

A major issue is the Instagram thing. You can't schedule Instagram post. Buffer will only send you a reminder to post on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, and since it allows you to try for some day the premium feats test it all out. You will find a lovely solution to all your "social issues".

It's really difficult to have a massive social presence, and Buffer is helping me to manage and engage my social medias. I use it with my personal profiles, company profiles and with clients profiles. A great, great tool.

Buffer review by Afshana D.
Digital Strategist

"Don't waste time for social media management, GET BUFFER!"

What do you like best?

For sharing content across all your social media sites, if I want a great solution with the nice user interface, then It's buffer. I like their interface which is simple but intriguing. The scheduling and editing options with live preview are one rare and great features among the all content management tools I have used. In fact, you can customize the message for each network, which awesome.

What do you dislike?

The limitation is the free version like you can't add more than 10 posts for one channel within a day.

Besides, they don't have website integration like Co-scheduled, you have to go to their websites always! For content business, we need to stay on our website and manage contents from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the few content management tools worth trying, I must say.

Scheduling regular content on all platforms without spending too much time on it and it's easy to use with great UI.

Buffer review by Janelle V.
Web & Social Media Manager

"Makes scheduling posts on the go quick and easy"

What do you like best?

Buffer's extensions can be added to chrome and used via mobile, making it super simple to schedule posts out while on the go. It also makes it quick and easy to shorten links for ease of reading.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like about Buffer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buffer's enterprise level offerings also make it easy to work across teams, giving users differing levels of access, but giving you ultimate control over what is posted when. I also frequently turn to buffer over bit.ly when I want a link shortened quickly, just because it's so accessible and fast. Buffer also sends you reminders when your queue is empty, which is good if you plan to use it as your primary social scheduling tool. It lets you know when you need to top it off.

Social media posting and scheduling while on the go.

Buffer review by Caroline K.
Graphic Design Associate
Graphic Design
(10,001+ employees)

"Reliable Social Media Manager "

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use. You can pick up how to navigate everything very quickly. We connected to several social media channels and can schedule and post with relative ease. Their customer service has always been friendly and prompt with responses. They are honest and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish the connection with Instagram was easier. You cannot schedules posts to go directly to the platform. You need to have the Buffer app in order to get a reminder on your phone to manually post at the designated time. I will say that Buffer makes it super easy to manually post from the app. They just copy the text, pull the image into IG and you paste the text and hit Share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend. It's easy to use and oversee all the content going out on various social media channels. It makes it easy to manage all of you accounts in one place. In addition to posting content, you can view analytics for your various channels to see how posts are performing and when they perform the best. And their customer support is wonderful! They are friendly, responsive and helpful.

It has been a huge lifesaver to manage all of our social media channels for various departments in one place. Buffer offers a review process so we can look over posts before they go live and ensure all content has once consistent voice that best represents us.

Buffer review by Ankurman S.
Fighting for Simplicity in the Enterprise Web Apps Development World at

"Better than Hootsuite for sure"

What do you like best?

While Hootsuite has raised a tonne of funding, Buffer does the job smoothly. What I like best about them is -

- Pricing: Small business plan is very affordable.

- Ease of integration and scheduling

- 200 posts with 10 accounts is very helpful.

- UI is pleasing and makes for a good UX.

What do you dislike?

Yet to use the enterprise level plans. But for me as a single license user, this is a winner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you have a shit tonne of money to throw for something that doesn't do anything extraordinary, you would be better off giving your money to Buffer and keep the savings in your pocket or donate to the cause you believe in.

One feature I like is when the integration doesn't work, it sends you an automated email to remind you to check the third-party connection. Me like this!

- Automating social media posts for social selling.

- Analytics for social campaigns on LinkedIn.

- Social selling campaigns