BugHerd

BugHerd turns website feedback into clear, consistent tasks with all of the data you need to get the job done fast.

Work for BugHerd?

Learning about BugHerd?

BugHerd Reviews

Showing 12 BugHerd reviews
BugHerd review by <span>Kaitlin R.</span>
Kaitlin R.

"Simple but flexible bug tracking"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and clean. Even when you need to track hundreds of tickets or features, it doesn't become overwhelming and things are still easy to monitor at a glance and search through. I like the ability to quickly check tag counts, and see which team member is assigned to an issue. The ability to have multiple projects running at one time also helps us stay organized and keep tickets from separate functions from overlapping in the same space as the volume of items we log can be high at times.

What do you dislike?

Overall we've been pretty happy with the system. It would be nice if the column sorting was per user instead of per project so that each person could sort columns according to what they prioritize most. This caused some confusion at first as people would change the sorting not realizing it affected what other members of the team were seeing as well. This is relatively minor though. Once we understood what the result was, we all agreed on which sorting to use and it hasn't been an issue since.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for mid sized teams that include non developers. Easy to learn and it's clear they try to keep things simple, but useful.

We have a medium sized team and it helps teams of two or three of us coordinate on specific issues as we are testing and deploying fixes with ease. It keeps everyone involved with an issue up to date on the status of things so that we're less likely to let things fall through the cracks which is great when we're working on so many items simultaneously. We're also using BugHerd to catalog and record feature requests and feedback from the team so that we don't lose track of them and can easily search through them for future reference.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BugHerd
BugHerd review by <span>Trevor P.</span>
Trevor P.

"Simple feedback tool for development teams"

What do you like best?

BugHerd's greatest feature is its website integration. With the browser extension users can browse the site and easily report issues. BugHerd targets the elements clicked on by the user for the bug report, and even takes a screenshot of what the user is seeing for the report. This alone has been the main reason we have stuck with BugHerd.

It's integrations with project management and development tools is a bonus, but otherwise the tool is very slim on extra features.

What do you dislike?

The interface is usable but could use a design upgrade.

Collecting website feedback and tracking bugs has always been a hassle, especially when gathering feedback from people outside the development team. BugHerd helps solve this problem by allowing users to log feedback directly from the website being tested.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

BugHerd review by <span>Aurora M.</span>
Aurora M.

"It does an excellent job"

What do you like best?

It records and stores errors given by the people or consumers of the program and saves so that it is easier for the developers to solve the problems. I like it because I can do the work of my house and it's easier for me.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a very reliable and very open presentation. It has a slightly complicated interface. I do not like that the main page does not show many social networks so customers can go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is useful when identifying problems and that developers can solve it easily.

I have easily resolved the errors of the website as well as recommendations on how to improve it.

BugHerd review by <span>Victor G.</span>
Victor G.

"Amazing Bug Tracker with Easy Wordpress integration"

What do you like best?

Excellent for reporting, tracking, and organizing bugs through BugHerd's website. It is amazing how you can report bugs in a point and click fashion to point to exactly where the bug is. It also captures a screenshot of the page, browser details, resolution of browser when bug was reported, and you can even assign or comment on each bug.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how Bugherd is not updated often and there is little to no integration with other software or Wordpress, .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integration of bugherd into your website is easy if you find the right Wordpress plugin and know how to plug htis into your non-Wordpress site. The plugin itself is also outdated but works well even with Wordpress 4.9.1 as well as Meteor or Vue websites.

reporting, tracking, and organizing bugs for Websites. It makes it easy for Quality Assurance to report and track bugs as well as for developers to receive assigned bugs. Developers can also change the status of bugs as To-do, doing, done, and more.

BugHerd review by <span>Lindsay P.</span>
Lindsay P.

"Bugherd Streamlines QA Process "

What do you like best?

Bugherd streamlines the quality analysis and control of our design and website builds internally and externally. We are able to makensuggested changes and tweaks to our own site as a collaborative team in addition to QAing client website builds with multiple team members working at once.

What do you dislike?

So far we haven't had much complaints from the platform itself. It gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform has streamlines our process with the ability to assign task priority and flag errors with captured screenshots. It is a tool we would not be able to live without!

Bugherd streamlines our pretty heavy QA process and allows our clients the ability to mark areas of concern and our team edit on the fly from various locations throughout the US and abroad (one team member travels extensively).

BugHerd review by <span>Jenn D.</span>
Jenn D.

"Saves time!"

What do you like best?

Bugherd saves me countless hours by automatically taking a screenshot of each section I am reviewing, recording browser information, and sending it to my Dev team. I am able to create a ticket and add comments to what I am experiencing within the software. My Dev team gets all the technical info, a screenshot, and a ticket created in Pivotal Tracker.

What do you dislike?

For some reason the web extension for BugHerd sometimes logs out and then it will take a while to come back. If I log back in to bugherd it will take some time before I get the browser plug in back to easily record errors.

This is an easy way for anyone to view software and highlight errors or improvements as it records browser, technical info, a screenshot, and comments all in one shot! We have the bugherd tickets and comments filtered right into Pivotal Tracker for attention.

Learning about BugHerd?

* We monitor all BugHerd reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.