Bugsee

4.9

Bugsee is a bug reporting tool that synchronized video, network and logs for Mobile Apps and Web, reports include video of user actions, network traffic, console logs and many other important traces from user's app.

Work for Bugsee?

Learning about Bugsee?

Bugsee Reviews

Ask Bugsee a Question
Showing 18 Bugsee reviews
Bugsee review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"So helpful in reporting bugs and requests!"

What do you like best?

Bugsee is wonderful for demonstrating bugs and for understanding bugs our testers report. If a picture is worth 1,000 words a bugsee is worth 10x.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could set it to record more than 1 min of video in certain cases. Its not always clear to me why a video is the length it ends up being. I also think it would be amazing if there was an integration with Jira to make a ticket based on the bugsee (although this may exist and I don't know about it yet).

Its amazing for bridging the gap between the words people use to describe a problem and what is actually happening. Very often, especially when getting tester feedback from non-internal sources, its very unclear what people intend to report based on their language. With the videos in Busgee I can look at what they are doing and usually the issues becomes much more clear.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bugsee
Bugsee review by Del B.
Del B.

"You'll find out things you never would have and you will save time and money in support"

What do you like best?

Really 2 things to be honest:

1. Bugsee provides up to 60 seconds of video leading up to the crash. This reveals things I could have only hoped to discover iff I happened to be there watching the user as they crashes the app. My favorite was when I watched a Bugsee video for a crash and discovered the user had 6 simultaneous touches on the screen, one of them being the back button.

2. It has all the details together that you need to diagnose a crash or better understand a bug report:

- Video

- Crash log (if applicable)

- Console logs

- User defined variables (username, peripheral serial numbers, etc.)

- Network state

- Top view

- User submitted comments (in the case of a bug report)

- and the list goes on....

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about this product. The issues I had they quickly iterated on and they are now features. You won't get better meaningful responsiveness than I've seen from the Bugsee staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. If there is anything you don't think it has, just ask. They either have it or will be implementing it soon.

1. Amazing remote troubleshooting of crashes and bug reports of an iOS app that is deployed with a Verifone point of sale sled and a Zebra printer. Our deployments are all across the continental United States.

2. Faster QA cycles, since I no longer have to ask our QA engineers what they did to cause a crash or a bug. I can watch the video and I can see all the conditions of the crash or bug.

What Mobile App Debugging solution do you use?

Bugsee review by Anjelika K.
Anjelika K.

"Love this product!"

What do you like best?

The feedback loop is so easily closed and the accuracy is very high. We like to be able to pinpoint exactly where the issues are using the screenshot feature.

What do you dislike?

Practically nothing. Their bug logging design just recently changed too - for the better! It helped our company greatly improve accuracy and we love using it. I wish I could see more knowledge on what screen a crash happened as not only a developer too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement asap and see your productivity soar!

We build apps of different intensity levels and for different kind of customers - it has been great to use a product that allows the QA team to so-easily communicate with design and dev.

Bugsee review by Vadim P.
Vadim P.

"The best way to fix bugs in your apps"

What do you like best?

Bugsee is an awesome product, that every member of our team liked so much. It saves us a huge amount of time for recording and reproducing any issues, extra communication routine. Now a recording of any issue and posting it to our tracking system take only 2 seconds, it is done directly from the application. Great integrations level! Now we have even more time to create great mobile apps! Bugsee made us and our clients happier!

What do you dislike?

nothing) we just love this product. it is easy to use service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and you will love it!)

faster bug testing

Bugsee review by Katia Z.
Katia Z.

"Amazing tool for finding and fixing bugs"

What do you like best?

The video recording of bugs is just an amazing feature. I do not know any other bug reporting product that has this feature. The installation was easy and fast. The user interface is very convenient and beautifully designed.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I do not like in the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend to consider using Bugsee, it is a great tool that will help your development team to find and fix bugs very quickly and efficiently.

Effective bug tracking and faster bug fixing.

Bugsee review by User

"Easy to submit a bug as a non-technical user"

What do you like best?

It records your darn screen! That makes it so much easier than try to explain what is going wrong as a non-technical internal product user.

What do you dislike?

Bugsee automatically subscribes non-technical users to error reporting, which isn't really helpful to me. It would be nice to be able to specify whether you can actually do something about the error reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super convenient. Try it out!

The sales/account management team uses an internal tool called Boa to construct all of the user-facing experience, and it can be very difficult for us to debug. With Bugsee, I don't have to get into long convoluted chains with our engineers and can simply SHOW what is going wrong.

Bugsee review by Ana T.
Ana T.

"Awesome Bug Tracking Solution"

What do you like best?

The video recording is the best feature, our team loves the fact that this 60 seconds video tells you exactly what happened. iOS integration, design is awesome, reporting is fast and accurate and customer support is great.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great. The only think I can think about is may be pricing, but for the value it brings we are ready to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to use Bugsee

Fast bug tracking and fixing

Bugsee review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Easiest, most accurate bug reporting tool on the market"

What do you like best?

The simplicity if integration into iOS is fantastic. We are using Bugsee on iOS, Android and Web. Bugsee won our team of developers across all platforms.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I wanted to say the current level of integration with Jira, but realized that it took their team 48 hours to resolve an integration challenge we were having with the platform.

The main pain point we were trying to solve is a details bug reporting on mobile platforms. It was a very tedious job for our QA team to take a screen shot, describe it, attach to Jira. All of that produced a lot of steps that we avoid with Bugsee.

Bugsee review by Olga P.
Olga P.

"our favorite crush reporting tool"

What do you like best?

We love Bugsee. I using it every time when I need to report bug in mobile apps. This is the easiest way to report bugs to developers

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine. Hope they will have mobile app soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try free trial of ask support if you have any questions, they are great!

Bug fixes in mobile apps

Bugsee review by Sima I.
Sima I.

"Video of bugs feature is amazing - really helps us make apps better"

What do you like best?

Every detail is great. It's easy to install and to use. Support is really fast and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing actually. This is a amazing product, everyone in our company love it!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it for all your iOS and Android app and you will love it.

Bug tracking and apps crashing. It helps to get

Bugsee review by Sebastian J.
Sebastian J.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

To know exactly when a crash happened and replay the user steps that lead to it.

What do you dislike?

The pricing plan as we had lots of users and cost raised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it will not only help to solve crashes, but you will customers better.

Crashes, specially the ones with Augmented Reality.

Bugsee review by Jillian L.
Jillian L.

"Bugsee is the best!"

What do you like best?

It's often so difficult to replicate issues that our customers encounter. With Bugsee, we can see exactly what they are doing.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive! It's also too easy to accidentally deploy to large groups.

We are trying to identify user problems / bugs.

Bugsee review by Sambhav A.
Sambhav A.

"Best crash reporting tool I have ever seen."

What do you like best?

I would say everything, clean UI, accurate crash reporting, feature to merge similar crashes in one single issue. Apart from these all, the feature that shows video of the crash is really very helpful to identify the bug.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is nothing I could find that is not good, and if there is anything that is not working properly, then Alex is really quick in fixing that to make it best again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it.

We are using bugsee for a number of apps currently on app store, and bugsee has proved very helpful in identifying bugs in it, if any.

Bugsee review by User

"Best bug testing tool of the year"

What do you like best?

We just love use Bugsee in our development process.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good! Just a great product for bug testing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try iOS sdk it working great!

bug testing and debugging

Bugsee review by Eliott H.
Eliott H.

"Awesome, nice, easiest bug reporting tool on earth"

What do you like best?

Everything. The awesome design/UI, the fast reporting, the suppport, ... It so amazing.

What do you dislike?

Uhm... Nothing. It so nice. I can't find anything i dislike. Only that CPU is running higher.

The main pain point we were trying to solve is a details bug reporting on mobile platforms. Without Bugsee it took long to fix now not. Bugsee allowed us to report open issues a lot faster, which it turn enable us to fix them faster thus providing a better product and satisfy our customers.

Bugsee review by Dmitry M.
Dmitry M.

"Very nice bug reporting tool"

What do you like best?

Integrated solution for reporting crashes, bugs. Automatically captures video to see what was going on in application before crash/bug happened.

What do you dislike?

Permanent CPU usage for 20-30%, not really suitable for mobile device.

When somebody is reviewing/testing your application, it is always an issue to see what really caused a bug/crash. Bugsee allows to capture video stream of what user had been doing, to not rely on his regular issue description like 'i was doing nothing, and it crashed', and provides full stack trace for crashes.

Bugsee review by David W.
David W.

"Bugsee - finally track down the issue"

What do you like best?

Bugsee is a very easy to use platform that allows us to actually see what's going wrong when there's a problem. The video capture is critical for app QA.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great - looking forward to an Android version.

We've sped up our app QA cycles significantly.

Bugsee review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Bugsee makes debugging issues fun"

What do you like best?

After starting to use bugsee it´s fun debugging issues in our mobile apps, the user experience is amazing, and it helps you to find the root cause of any issues. It seems like a very mature, even with excelent support for the upcoming GDPR.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet to dislike, if we just could get the same for web apps, wihtout installing plugins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

Stable bugfree products.

Learning about Bugsee?

* We monitor all Bugsee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.