Bugsee

Bugsee is a bug reporting tool that synchronized video, network and logs for Mobile Apps and Web, reports include video of user actions, network traffic, console logs and many other important traces from user's app.

Work for Bugsee?

Learning about Bugsee?

Bugsee Reviews

Ask Bugsee a Question
Showing 17 Bugsee reviews
Bugsee review by <span>Sarah S.</span>
Sarah S.

So helpful in reporting bugs and requests!

What do you like best?

Bugsee is wonderful for demonstrating bugs and for understanding bugs our testers report. If a picture is worth 1,000 words a bugsee is worth 10x.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could set it to record more than 1 min of video in certain cases. Its not always clear to me why a video is the length it ends up being. I also think it would be amazing if there was an integration with Jira to make a ticket based on the bugsee (although this may exist and I don't know about it yet).

Its amazing for bridging the gap between the words people use to describe a problem and what is actually happening. Very often, especially when getting tester feedback from non-internal sources, its very unclear what people intend to report based on their language. With the videos in Busgee I can look at what they are doing and usually the issues becomes much more clear.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bugsee
Bugsee review by <span>Del B.</span>
Del B.

You'll find out things you never would have and you will save time and money in support

What do you like best?

Really 2 things to be honest:

1. Bugsee provides up to 60 seconds of video leading up to the crash. This reveals things I could have only hoped to discover iff I happened to be there watching the user as they crashes the app. My favorite was when I watched a Bugsee video for a crash and discovered the user had 6 simultaneous touches on the screen, one of them being the back button.

2. It has all the details together that you need to diagnose a crash or better understand a bug report:

- Video

- Crash log (if applicable)

- Console logs

- User defined variables (username, peripheral serial numbers, etc.)

- Network state

- Top view

- User submitted comments (in the case of a bug report)

- and the list goes on....

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about this product. The issues I had they quickly iterated on and they are now features. You won't get better meaningful responsiveness than I've seen from the Bugsee staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. If there is anything you don't think it has, just ask. They either have it or will be implementing it soon.

1. Amazing remote troubleshooting of crashes and bug reports of an iOS app that is deployed with a Verifone point of sale sled and a Zebra printer. Our deployments are all across the continental United States.

2. Faster QA cycles, since I no longer have to ask our QA engineers what they did to cause a crash or a bug. I can watch the video and I can see all the conditions of the crash or bug.

What Mobile App Debugging solution do you use?

Bugsee review by <span>Anjelika K.</span>
Anjelika K.

Love this product!

What do you like best?

The feedback loop is so easily closed and the accuracy is very high. We like to be able to pinpoint exactly where the issues are using the screenshot feature.

What do you dislike?

Practically nothing. Their bug logging design just recently changed too - for the better! It helped our company greatly improve accuracy and we love using it. I wish I could see more knowledge on what screen a crash happened as not only a developer too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement asap and see your productivity soar!

We build apps of different intensity levels and for different kind of customers - it has been great to use a product that allows the QA team to so-easily communicate with design and dev.

Bugsee review by <span>Vadim P.</span>
Vadim P.

The best way to fix bugs in your apps

What do you like best?

Bugsee is an awesome product, that every member of our team liked so much. It saves us a huge amount of time for recording and reproducing any issues, extra communication routine. Now a recording of any issue and posting it to our tracking system take only 2 seconds, it is done directly from the application. Great integrations level! Now we have even more time to create great mobile apps! Bugsee made us and our clients happier!

What do you dislike?

nothing) we just love this product. it is easy to use service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and you will love it!)

faster bug testing

Bugsee review by <span>Katia Z.</span>
Katia Z.

Amazing tool for finding and fixing bugs

What do you like best?

The video recording of bugs is just an amazing feature. I do not know any other bug reporting product that has this feature. The installation was easy and fast. The user interface is very convenient and beautifully designed.

What do you dislike?

I can not find anything that I do not like in the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend to consider using Bugsee, it is a great tool that will help your development team to find and fix bugs very quickly and efficiently.

Effective bug tracking and faster bug fixing.

Bugsee review by User

Easy to submit a bug as a non-technical user

What do you like best?

It records your darn screen! That makes it so much easier than try to explain what is going wrong as a non-technical internal product user.

What do you dislike?

Bugsee automatically subscribes non-technical users to error reporting, which isn't really helpful to me. It would be nice to be able to specify whether you can actually do something about the error reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super convenient. Try it out!

The sales/account management team uses an internal tool called Boa to construct all of the user-facing experience, and it can be very difficult for us to debug. With Bugsee, I don't have to get into long convoluted chains with our engineers and can simply SHOW what is going wrong.

Learning about Bugsee?

* We monitor all Bugsee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.