Bugsnag

Bugsnag's cross platform error monitoring automatically detects crashes in your applications, letting you ship with confidence.

Work for Bugsnag?

Ask Bugsnag a Question
Showing 19 Bugsnag reviews
Bugsnag review by <span>Vita	 M.</span>
Vita M.

The powerful error control.

What do you like best?

For me, it is a very easy way to automatically collect diagnostics. Working well with web and mobile which really suit me so much. I can see all situation about errors by first reason. Also, I have a chance to track release health.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issue with this software. But explanation about working tools should be more simple. Generally the productivity of that platform doing everything that we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really very powerful. Will always give you the best picture of errors. So you will know from where they come and how you should solve them. I guess you will enjoy working with automatic diagnostic. I recommend it to you.

Perfect that we have a much better monitoring system for the mistake. Much easy to know the way from where errors come from. We guess it is the best solution which helps us to solve an error. Wonderful to work with the clear way and with no harm.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bugsnag
Bugsnag review by <span>Del R.</span>
Del R.

Focused on error monitoring.

What do you like best?

The fast way to capture unhandled and processing mistakes. great that I can automatically collect diagnostic information. Also, I guess the more important step that I can see how many times an fault happens.

What do you dislike?

A wonderful and useful tracking system which works very well. I'm glad that I can take very helpful advice from support service. Product work right and doesn't have any bad issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform, you will always have a good system of manage workflow more effective. Also, you will be informed of regressions when resolved mistakes come back again. The better way to diagnose and solve errors in very short time.

We like the idea of make problems in our issue tracker of choice immediately from that platform. We like that all mistakes in this solution are automatically marked as fixed in our error tracker, and vice versa. Big help for our team.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Bugsnag review by <span>Roland M.</span>
Roland M.

Deliver high quality software with bugsnag

What do you like best?

The excellent function of automatic application diagnostics. It checks your application and makes a log of errors. You can easily view their frequency and how much the user has suffered from this error. Bugsnag simplifies your work with bugs, you can group them, track or solve one click of the mouse.

What do you dislike?

After the upgrade, the user interface became a bit uncomfortable. I think it's because I'm used to the old version. In the rest the service is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service has a two-week free version. We searched for a suitable service for a long time and stopped our choice for bugsnag. It is very simple to use and performs all the tasks assigned to it.

We use bugsnag to monitor errors in mobile applications. We have a small development team and this service is so good for us. We integrated our project with bugsnag in just one day. The support team helped us very much.

Bugsnag review by <span>Adolfo T.</span>
Adolfo T.

Bug's checking in one place

What do you like best?

Excellent filtering error and notification of new messages. Bugsnag simplifies the categorization errors and easily integrates with tracking and command problems sending messages.

Bugsnag is very easy to set up and maintain; It has powerful search capabilities and slotting mechanisms with lots of additional information. It holds everything you need to know about errors that it monitors, and comes with API and data export capabilities for use in dashboards, etc.

What do you dislike?

I would like to specifically note that many functions of this service are not documented well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A strong solution for the company which developing own software and have own quality assurance engineers. It is a big bug finder and has really fast work to address them. A good platform for automated diagnostics.

We just use it for error notification. Further debugging was not really useful, thanks to Bugsnag.

Bugsnag review by <span>Kraig P.</span>
Kraig P.

A good option for your project

What do you like best?

I like that I can use just one application to control errors of web sites, mobile and server applications. You always see a graph in front of your eyes with complete information about your projects. With BugSnag, we began to respond faster to errors and quickly eliminate them. There is an opportunity to test every release and choose whether to publish it.

What do you dislike?

Not very clear manual, I did not find a description of some functions. We often have problems with the error-correction algorithm on JS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product's durability is not large and fully pays off its functionality. You should try it.

We have more time to deal more with new chips and the addition of new functionality. Monitoring errors now does not take so much time, and their correction has become much easier. We use it for different platforms (JS, PHP, React and some others).

Bugsnag review by <span>Dorice F.</span>
Dorice F.

Good and useful software.

What do you like best?

I like the way of creating a good software for me and my users. Its always was good to have diagnostic. Also, I like to find and resolve our mistake direct. Better to solve than make them grow.

What do you dislike?

Honest,I like everything on this software. Really works well and right. Everything that I need I have. Very good skills which are easy to use and understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The strong solution for the company. Very good to work with. Great finder of mistakes and fast work on solving them. Very good platform for automatic diagnostic.

Great ability to work on our mistakes. Good and clear work of our team can bring a good way to increase our work. The good helper to find problems. Always good to have a good support.

Learning about Bugsnag?

* We monitor all Bugsnag reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Bugsnag to Similar Solutions