Bugzero

3.5

Bugzero change management issue tracking system is a software application that allows an enterprise to record and follow the progress of every problem or issue that a user identifies until the problem is resolved.

Work for Bugzero?

Learning about Bugzero?

Bugzero Reviews

Showing 4 Bugzero reviews
Bugzero review by Mithil P.
Mithil P.

"Review For Bugzero"

What do you like best?

It is really a good platform for tracking bugs and assigning it to the respective QA. The best part is emails so everyone in the team can be informed regarding it.

What do you dislike?

I have used other issue/bug tracking tools. So, I can say there are many things that Bugzero can improve.

And most importantly their user interface which is neither clean nor simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Bugzero to every company who is start-up based and have limited resources. I think you should give it a try since it has good features and it is cost-effective.

Being A tech lead my main task is to assign issues and tasks to all the developers and QA in our organization. We use Bugzero for issue tracking and assigning because it is really cost-effective.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bugzero
Bugzero review by Nishant P.
Nishant P.

""Bugzero is a good tool""

What do you like best?

Bugzero becomes very helpful when you are working in the distributed environment for tracking issues/bugs and assigning it to the particular tester. And we can keep everyone updated about bugs using emails.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing I dislike about Bugzero but yes I would say that they need to improve the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bugzero is recommend by me to everyone development organization since it has some good features.

In our organization we use Bugzero for all our development and production bugs, enhancements, and documentation changes. And we find it really helpful.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Bugzero review by Dilsa T.
Dilsa T.

"Good Experience"

What do you like best?

The functionality I liked the most was the email distribution. I have worked with other bug tracker softwares that did not allow multiple audiences to view a bug found during a project. Bugzero allows different distribution lists. Assigned the big to the appropriate person or area. One for those directly involved in the project and another one for those who just want to be informed.

What do you dislike?

Could not link the bug directly with the project requirements or test cases since it was a stand alone system.

I used to work for a Financial Organization when I used Bugzero. We solve customer needs and providing them with different financial products and user interface to provide customers with a better experience and portability.

Bugzero review by pavitra s.
pavitra s.

"Great tool to assure quality of your web products in a distributed environment"

What do you like best?

It a very efficient way to track bugs and issues in a distributed multi-user environment. It also helps manage requests and change request with an email management to keep all the stakeholders informed.

What do you dislike?

not being open source :-) . It is a great product would love to see what they come up with in the new update

It's web interface is customizable with ability to track issues, push source code with comprehensive reports. Its a great product

There are not enough reviews of Bugzero for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Bugzero?

* We monitor all Bugzero reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.