BuildFire

Request More Information
Showing 79 BuildFire reviews
BuildFire review by <span>Sandra H.</span>
Sandra H.

"BUILD FIRE is the most professional efficient company ever!"

What do you like best?

The app platform is easy to use, great design, and a TEAM par excellent! Robert Cardiff, my representative

at Build Fire, has always been professional yet friendly, patient and proficient. He is the finest example of

a human being. I would absolutely recommend Build Fire!

What do you dislike?

All of the services Build Fire offered were par excellence!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an App for you business you will not find a more professional company! Sign up

Providing a platform for my nonprofit foundation HTW/EMPOWER Slave To None to let people know "You Are a Slave To None" Addiction is the slave-master of so many. Empower: Slave To None is here to retaliate and unite people to turn against their own demons. We are going to change the way the world looks at and interprets addiction. Our goal is to lift and inspire those who feel lost and let them know that they are not alone. THERE IS HOPE

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuildFire
BuildFire review by <span>Laura C.</span>
Laura C.

"This is the easiest app builder and development I've come across yet!"

What do you like best?

I was able to build my own app without the hassle of coding and feeling like I had someone looking over my shoulder during my creative process. The whole experience was precise and fairly simple.

What do you dislike?

I had to look up some of the processes, but I was able to do that fairly easily with the help of my search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely be recommending BuildFire to others, especially anyone that is new to app building or doesn't want to learn coding

I've been able to integrate my app with my site with no issues. I tried to use other app building programs and was unable to succeed in publishing my app. This has brought a whole new level to my business and would do so for so many other companies.

What Drag and Drop App Builder solution do you use?

BuildFire review by <span>Mladen S.</span>
Mladen S.

"BuildFire is on FIRE!"

What do you like best?

I was surprised how fast I was able to build my apps despite not having proficient coding background. The money I was able to save by cutting out the developers just shocked me. I highly recommend it for everyone who would like to "cheat the system" and get their own app running.

What do you dislike?

Additional tutorial videos for the editor would be nice especially for people who had never encountered platforms like BuildFire before, but overall really easy to figure on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help yourself and your company by starting the creation of the app you need.

I was able to cut the developers out of the deal, which saved me so much money. The alternative of hiring freelancers requires additional time for constant micromanaging, which I do not have available, so BuildFire was great solution.

BuildFire review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"I create apps with out any coding language."

What do you like best?

I create apps with out any coding language. I create apps just by using drag and drop functionality provided By this Great App. I was able to make an app I wanted. On top of that, they provides great customer support. When I needed help I just started a live message thread and someone replied right away to help me.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit time to get use to the editor. If you are like me then see tutorial of how to work. It took me a little bit time to get use to the editor. I had to do a little Googling to figure a few features out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they Provide Code Then It Would Be A great

I provide Web Application Services to Companies. When i used this and create some good apps for Companies then my business increases. I don't know how to program and I was able to make an app I wanted. I don't have to realize anything. I tried to get this built on Guru, and I got ripped off. So it is amazing that I'm able to build and launch my mobile app like this. I built the app I wanted with out dealing with hassle and bs from programmers

BuildFire review by <span>Remmington O.</span>
Remmington O.

"E-Commerce made easier."

What do you like best?

While I benefited greatly from using Buildfire to develop my responsive web application, I mostly enjoyed the customer support. It is like having a personal assistant at your beck and call, since every time I started a personal thread, someone responded to offer help immediately. The customer support greatly reduced development time while ensuring I delivered a high quality application with so much ease. Thanks to Buildfire’s customizable widgets and add-ons, I was able to link my website to various payment options such as Stripe and PayPal. Big thumbs up to the Buildfire team.

What do you dislike?

The team needs to develop more explainer videos and documentation, since the editor and dashboard are a little difficult to figure out for a first-timer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 would recommend Buildfire for anyone with a mobile application development project.

I was trying to develop an interactive mobile application for my e-commerce website, with no previous coding knowledge. Not only was I able to create an easy-to-use web application, I linked it to various payment options and now my clients can carry out complete transactions using the app.

BuildFire review by <span>Elena D.</span>
Elena D.

"Very helpful for creating apps!"

What do you like best?

I always like Amazing Theme, Huge Templates, Easy Customization and of course Less Cost for developing. In build fire, I got everything. Amazing Customer Support through Live Messaging thread attracts me also. Without coding background, I was able to build an App. Thanks.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t faced any major difficulties. But want to recommend to increase Editing Facilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend those who don’t have Coding Background, Entrepreneurs, Teenagers and in fact everyone. If you want a Great facility with free or less cost, then Build fire is your friend. Grab this opportunity. At least give a trail.

I built a Virtual Restaurant related App. I haven’t faced any difficulties till now. I made a payment system on that. After full developing process, I came a Amazing App and really happy with that. Now, many people use it and I can earn a lot than I thought first. Thanks to builder to help me.

BuildFire review by <span>Madeeha S.</span>
Madeeha S.

"The Most User-Friendly App"

What do you like best?

I don't wanted to let others to make my app according to my wishes because no one can exactly make it the way I like it to be. So, I got to know about BuildFire via internet and I saw lots of positive reviews. So, I decided to use the app. My experience was astonishing, I got to build my app with no obstacles like strong programming background and in order to buy good app which are majorly very costly. BuildFire is found to be cost effective app for me, I did not deal with complexity of coding and it was very handy. I dealt with lots of options and services. Mainly, live message service for help, customization panel to customize my app and also to link my app with stripe and vimeo accounts, in order to use payment methods and linking my videos with it, respectively.

What do you dislike?

Apparently, there were no major issues and problems that generally a user got to deal. So, I did not dislike anything majorly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly Recommended.

The best thing is, it’s very cost effective and cheap. It makes me able to make app by myself so I don’t had to hire people for making my app.

BuildFire review by <span>Nabeel N.</span>
Nabeel N.

"Its Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Its the best in the market. Must have software in your list. If you don't have this, you are missing on the best. You can just get this software and start making top class applications. No coding background needed. Its all just a click away from making it from your dreams to reality. People like me who are having trouble making mobile apps but don't know how to code, guys you now have something that truly works on perfect line. Its support and detail level is also very good. You can find anything you want or you are having trouble with. Just go there, drag and drop items and you are rock and rolling. Its just a matter of time until you get used to knowing the editor itself.

What do you dislike?

I would love the editor to be simpler, but still it has everything. I skipped its manual. But overall this is really good app. Far better than those on markets. No one comes close to this one when it comes to make things out of no knowledge. You can just get this product and start doing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I would say its a must have application

I wanted to build an app without my programming background. it really helped me get to this, and then make apps that I just dreamed of. Its totally my favourite and coolest app i have ever had.

BuildFire review by <span>Akansha B.</span>
Akansha B.

"No need for Coding, Pheww! "

What do you like best?

I knew that from a long time that for building an app you need to have knowledge of coding, at least a little. I had a vision of creating an app, but could not start because I lack skills of coding. Someone told me about Build fire and I thought why not try it once, what’s the harm? It is the best most helpful thing I tried; it saved a lot of my money and time. It is friendly, easy to use and you can apply your creativity without limitations. Also when you build an app you do more with it then a freelancer you hired, that’s exactly what Build fire will do for you.

What do you dislike?

There are no cons.(no complaints, issues, problems)- just change the wording

Recommendations to others considering the product

Off Course! Yes I will

I was struggling to build an app with zero knowledge about it and I tried it on many platforms and it was a total waste of my money and time. But with buildfire I was able to build my beauty app without coding.

BuildFire review by <span>Shetu R.</span>
Shetu R.

"Best site to build an app"

What do you like best?

The fact that a Finance student with no Computer Science classes can build an app to manage school and internship tasks more efficiently. One can build an app with zero knowledge of coding and publish it within a week.

What do you dislike?

More templates and variety would have been nicer, but I was still able to customize the app to my preference.

They have an editor which takes time to get familiar with. Though the editor is not a problem once you figure out all the instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend, specially for the beginners and people who don't have coding background. And if you know coding, you can customize your app in every way you want. The non-programmers can use templates; they provide a variety of it.

I am expanding my website to a large audience. Business is going well, customers can get in touch through the app. I even take payments by my app. BuildFire allowed me to add the videos of mine to the app.

BuildFire review by <span>Abhijeet S.</span>
Abhijeet S.

"Absolutely in love with Buildfire"

What do you like best?

For me it would probably be the ability to build your app with no coding background at all, which is hard to find these days especially with the creative features that they provide us. Most of the platforms I have come across required you to code in order to build a suitable app. I also loved their templates selection.

What do you dislike?

I really didn’t find anything to dislike, but if its compulsory to mention some features then I would point out to the editing feature which could be made more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend it to everyone from entrepreneurs to teenagers, if you really want app for yourself and have it published without breaking your bank, then BuildFire is the one for you.

Our biggest benefit would have definitely been the price that we paid for the app. To hire professionals to make an app for us was costing us more than 25 times the cost at BuildFire and also they would have charged us more for maintenance as well.

BuildFire review by <span>Clara A.</span>
Clara A.

"“Best of all” It was an Interesting Experience"

What do you like best?

I had an interesting experience using this app builder; they provided video tutorials that made it very easy for me to build my apps. No coding background is needed, everything was made easy. There were so many templates to choose from, and I could customize them to my preference. There was a fraction of the costs for developing as well as minimum upkeep and maintenance Customer supports were friendly and great; I got a quick response when I needed help. It was the best experience! Fun and easy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is really none to think of. Everything was just amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and experience what it`s like! A trial will convince you. I would highly recommend BuildFire to anyone.

Build Fire made it very easy for me to get my app up and running. I was able to save so much money as there was a fraction of the cost for developing.

BuildFire review by <span>Adeshina L.</span>
Adeshina L.

"Great Site to build your App Fast and get more done in less time"

What do you like best?

As their name implies, Buildfire is really on fire. They've simplified the sophisticated works of coding to the lowest form. developing application through their software is now done with ease.

by using buildfire, I've been able to cut excruciating amount of cost of developers and coding headache. They make the platform user-friendly and easier to understand. It's high time we think of alternative ways to get our app developed and I believe the only way online today is through buildfire.

their interface is self-explanatory and straight to the point. it has been cut out of lousy jargons and unnecessary procedure.

What do you dislike?

although, a bit cost for someone with a very tight budget, but if you compared it with paying freelancers online couple with the headache of micromanaging and designing to perfection and putting some finishing touch, then you'll know that they are doing a great work and giving you a great service for the price charged. they have more than enough template to choose from their site with personalized preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no misgiving in recommending this product to others.

I have benefitted immensely from buildfire. I'm a digital marketer such that when visitors want to place an order, there is a drop-down menu that signifies price range and other modules to choose their preferred service.

when I was developing my app, their customer service is topnotch and incomparable. a customer rep will walk you through the step by step process and make sure the design is perfect, they are always available 24/7.

BuildFire review by <span>Milica M.</span>
Milica M.

"Excellent app, great team and very helpful regarding the whole process!"

What do you like best?

I must say I was sceptical at the beginning but had the best experience. I really felt it was easy to get app and easy to work with. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. The maintenance and upkeep are minimum. Then there are a lot of templates that you can work with and customize it like you want, there is a wide range of things that you can do actually. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. I was very pleased with apps features.The good thing was, that there was a fraction of the costs for developing. So, they were very open about the pricing and it was delivered like we agreed. We had very smooth communication and they tried to help out. Though, I had a lot of questions and sending tons of mails. Eventually I’m very satisfied how they managed the situations we had. I mean, I was open to try it out and it turned out good. Big thumbs up for everything!

What do you dislike?

It only took me a while to figure out why my app isn’t publishing, but I didn’t quiet followed and read the guideline well.But everything else was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good app, you should at least try it.

The app is great, easy to work with, I purchased it and recommend it to other people , they are satisfied as well.

BuildFire review by <span>Shai H.</span>
Shai H.

"Overall is good. Handy mobile app builder. Great for someone who didn't know a lot about coding"

What do you like best?

For someone wants to build an app and yet lack in coding experience, Buildfire is awesome. I got the main elements needed in my app within a day a big difference compared to outsourcing on Upwork. I don't have to deal with technical bs I don't understand from developers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to be honest. Just take some time to get used with the app builder. Wish they had more tutorials and instructional videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would. Definitey recommend this service to other people that have same issues like me.

2 issues it solved for me. 1) it integrates with the payment processor and the video hosting platforms I use. 2) I was able to get something built and launched within a week. It only costs me $58/month without learning how to code. To be honest that's still amazes me. For someone who doesn't have a lot of coding background, this is where you should go.

BuildFire review by <span>tommy d.</span>
tommy d.

"Excellent app builder software. Great customer service. "

What do you like best?

I love the quick customer service. I had a lot of questions and the customer service was very professional and available, 24hrs round the clock. I love how fast their professional tech team helps me build my app and published it in a very short distance of time..

What do you dislike?

Using the editor was a little difficult at some point, i had to surf the web for some minutes. there is little ot nothing i dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company has great customer service that is always available. I strongly recommend this company for their great and professional customer services.

The benefits are obvious. You can actually build a nice and excellent quality app with low or no coding experience. Couple with excellent customer service, I think this company is flawless. I can actually skip the guru coding classes.

BuildFire review by <span>Gabriel L.</span>
Gabriel L.

"Fast & Easy!"

What do you like best?

I had a great experience using BuildFire. I like that I was able to connect the app I built with my Stripe account to accept payments quickly. You can also add your Vimeo account, so linking video content is very easy. Overall is a good and easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

I like the platform and I don't really have any complains...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You won't regret it!

It was very easy to integrate my website with the platform. I was able to use the same payment processor and link to my videos from Vimeo easily. I'm happy with the results!

BuildFire review by <span>Chantelle C.</span>
Chantelle C.

"Intuitive and Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

That there are so many templates that I can choose from for the design of my application. It truly makes me feel like my app will look unique on the market.

What do you dislike?

That it takes some time getting used to their editing system, however, with some research on their website and utilizing their customer support, you eventually get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! Even if you only have an idea for an application, jump in and see what you can make of it.

It used to take weeks or months to build a companion application for your website, now-a-days with BuildFire your business can be up and running within a week on your mobile app. Not only can you design and make the application without code knowledge, but that it has minimal upkeep and maintenance requirements.

BuildFire review by <span>Robert O.</span>
Robert O.

"Very Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that no coding experience is needed to create very professional looking apps.

I also like the simplicity of the click-and-edit interface, it is very easy to use.

The app building interface is fast and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I wish the folks at buildfire had better support video tutorials because I prefer using video instructions to learn new technologies although their editor is quite easy enough to figure out and the learning curve is

simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Buildfire to others without hesitation

Buildfire provided the solution to the problem of reaching out to customers via a mobile application because most of my clients now access my website through their mobile devices thus the need to create a mobile app that is fast and responsive.

BuildFire review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"Amazing App Building Software"

What do you like best?

The software is built for people like me who are not the most technically sophisticated, they providing amazing customer service and self help tutorials. I built my first app in less than a day. Within a week we were up in the google and android app stores, apple app store followed shortly thereafter.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can think to write here. Honest, it is an easy to use solution that allows me, a construction/manufacturer builder, to create an app that does what I envisioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would work with them time and time again. From custom app for large enterprise to small business. I have both built and had them build me apps - it's easy and makes sense. I tried another service and got so frustrated I threw my phone and had to get a new one. You cannot go wrong, give them a try.

We are a construction supply and the majority of our customers need access to current prices, availability, and product specifications while working, "out-in-the-field." By creating an app that integrated with our ERP software, customers are able to place orders from virtually anywhere; never having to wait for confirmations, sales persons, etc. Our sales are growing, FAST!

BuildFire review by <span>Kerry K.</span>
Kerry K.

"Fast and affordable platform"

What do you like best?

I like the fraction of the expenses for developing an app and faster delivery.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that was challenging is that I took some time to get to use with their editor. However, BuildFire is an excellent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, Yes. I absolutely recommend BuildFire to those people looking for experienced developers to make their apps.

Obviously, the product is beneficial. I love how easy it is integrated with my accounts. In fact, it was easy to link some payment providers and my videos effortlessly.

BuildFire review by <span>Madhushi F.</span>
Madhushi F.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

The best part is , I am able to build the app on my own at a very low cost. Its very good for a start up enterprise

What do you dislike?

Well it takes some time to get accustomed to the editor, apart from that all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a start up enterprise wanting to go to the crowds, this is recommended

I am not a programmer and have no knowledge about coding, however with build fire, I was able to develop an app on my own at a low cost. For a start up company, who is trying to save on costs, this is definitely a benefit.

BuildFire review by <span>Joeriah C.</span>
Joeriah C.

"Its a trendsetter among its peers "

What do you like best?

It’s a trendsetter amongst its peers. You can white label their services and make some money.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to spend hundreds of bucks outsourcing to app developers now I can build incredible apps in my own convenience without even knowing how to code

My business associate recommended build fire, It’s so good I shared the opportunity with my friends.

I don't know how to write codes and I was able to build an amazing app and launch it myself.

BuildFire review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

"Incredible!"

What do you like best?

Beautiful looking application with nice feedbacks from my customers. The application really looks nice with native looking elements. Also it was easy for me to reach the customer support and the response was quick which really aided my customization of the app in very little time. I still can't believe i made an app this beautiful so fast by myself with little cost and time invested.

What do you dislike?

It took quite a time to get my application released. i will like them to really help me on this

Also the editor requires a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best. I highly recommend it. Saved a lot of time and effort.

Saved me time and resources! Just great.

BuildFire review by <span>Maria K.</span>
Maria K.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I really liked how quickly you can learn and develop your own mobile app

What do you dislike?

Took me a while to get used to the terminology and the editor at times, yet their great customer support really made it up for it as they were available to me whenever I needed

The benefit is that I was was able to build my own mobile app, not having any prior background.

I really liked how easy it is to integrate with my website

BuildFire review by <span>Jackie K.</span>
Jackie K.

"Awesome Service! "

What do you like best?

The platform is built to be used even from people like me who are not the most technically sophisticated. They provide you with amazing customer service and self-help tutorials

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I am happy all over. The reason is because I was able to build an app myself without spending money on coding classes or hiring a specialist. Recommendations to others considering the product It's easy and makes sense. I tried another service and got so frustrated I threw my phone and had to get a new one. You will love them, recommended service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Service

The app is great, easy to work with. I recommend it to my friends, so far they are satisfied as well.

BuildFire review by Administrator

"I have not seen such wonderful App maker"

What do you like best?

I had a motivating experience using this app builder; they provided video tutorials that made it very simple for me to create my apps. No coding background is required, everything was created simple. there have been so many templates to decide from, and that i may customise them to my preference. There was a fraction of the prices for developing in addition as minimum repairs and maintenance client supports were friendly and great; I got a fast response after I asked for help. it had been the simplest experience! Fun and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's extremely none to consider. Everything was just wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want build an app without coding with easy...... Then buildfire is for

I was struggling to create an app with zero information regarding it and that i tried it on several platforms and it had been a complete waste of my cash and time. however with buildfire i was able to build a booking app without coding for my business .

BuildFire review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Brilliant Software"

What do you like best?

Buildfire has made app creation a thing of ease and less time consuming. I have little idea of how coding is done, but I have quite some good ideas about some apps but couldn’t do anything about it. That is until I was introduced to buildfire and it really helped out. The customer support is really helpful and they really keep you on track and guide you towards your goal. The best part of it all is the price of developing the app through them is so cheap, it’s almost negligible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this software can be disliked, all you have to do is have a little patience and follow the guidelines, and you will be good to go. very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best app for any beginner out there trying to make an app

It could make me rich once my ideas towards the app take off

BuildFire review by <span>Shaun M.</span>
Shaun M.

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Easy app development without know-how of the coding with express delivery. And all of it, without costing too much of the money.

What do you dislike?

As I did not read guidelines thoroughly so it took me a bit of time in publishing my app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of those considering to use BuildFire, I would highly recommend to do not delay your decision as it is must have product that comes with countless features with great economical affordibility.

I needed a mobile app for my business, have been able to create it way too easily and took my business to another level without much technical bothering. The integration process with my website is easy and swift as well.

BuildFire review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy, Fast and Affordable "

What do you like best?

I would recommend this platform to any one interested in an easy fast and affordable way to build an app. You don't need a coding background to be able to work on your app. All you have to do is follow the guidelines and with the great customer service that you get, you can never go wrong. I found that the platform allows you to select from one of their templates especially if you have no idea where to begin and you can customize there after making it your own.

What do you dislike?

The problem I did discover though is if you do not read and follow the guidelines it will set you back on your timeline because this will affect your app being published

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this platform. You get the required assistance and training and it is easy to maintain and easy upkeep

I now have the ability to reach more customers with my new app that i developed using Buildfire. My customers now have an easy and fast way to search for their desired products and services.

BuildFire review by <span>Cecelia S.</span>
Cecelia S.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I was able to build an application without going through stress and spending much

What do you dislike?

The fact that I was a novice made it a little difficult, I spent time making research and looking for features and how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a novice and need to build an app, then I highly recommend Build Fire because

I was able to develop an app with this software, I am not a professional but making use of Build Fire made it very easy for me to build a simple application, their customer support team were very supportive from the beginning till the end. My app is now running fine without any problem at all.

BuildFire review by <span>Jack T.</span>
Jack T.

"Excellent support team"

What do you like best?

We really like that buildfire app supports both iOS and Android in one platform. I also appreciate all of the social features and their responsive support team.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found buildfire to be the most reasonable for its functionality and price

Overall, Good selection of templates + available customization, highly recommends!!

BuildFire review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Best app builder ever"

What do you like best?

I like it's simplicity and ease of customization. Without a professional knowledge of programming I am capable to make new applications and it's awesome ever.

What do you dislike?

Honestly at the moment I am not able to point it's demerit. I am working and I am sure this app won't let me down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy this tool as there is nothing you can find anywhere else.

I am working in a small SEO company and where we were getting lots of queries for app development but we do not have any app developer. Say NO to all existing clients won't work so we found this app and now able to help our clients too. That works......

BuildFire review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

"Best drag and drop mobile app builder and development software ever!"

What do you like best?

Great mobile app builder for the novice; no knowledge of coding or programming required.

What do you dislike?

No errors or problems encountered while using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a software any person serious about mobile app building should get. Highly recommended.

Building and publishing my mobile app has never been this seamless until I began using Buildfire. Now, my mobile apps and my websites are in good sync.

BuildFire review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Excellent experience."

What do you like best?

I like how fast I was able to built an app without any hassle.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit time to get use to the editor.

I had to do a little Googling to figure a few features out.

It was so time taking issue. Otherwise okey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously. yes i do

The benefits:

I really like how easy it is to integrate with my website.

So user friendly.

Easy to use.

BuildFire review by <span>Eric P.</span>
Eric P.

"Build and app with no coding? I'm in!"

What do you like best?

I built the app I wanted with out dealing with hassle and bs from programmers

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're like me, then I highly recommend Build fire

BuildFire review by <span>Ikechukwu M.</span>
Ikechukwu M.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I built my own app without engaging any programmer

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to the editor

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Build fire

I had no knowledge of programming but I was able to create an app I wanted. It's amazing that I'm able to launch my mobile app like this, I don't have to realize anything.

BuildFire review by <span>victor s.</span>
victor s.

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity that comes with the platform in terms of building an app without coding experience. I also like the cost associated with the product.

What do you dislike?

Actually, apart from the time spent on familiarizing with the editor, there are no shortcomings associated with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

I had troubles linking videos from Vimeo to my business. Using the app to link my business videos from vimeo has lead to a high conversion and increased traffic to my business website. Using the BuildFire platform was also cost effective and I managed to save some bucks.

BuildFire review by <span>Travis T.</span>
Travis T.

"The Best App Builder ever."

What do you like best?

When I started out I had zero experience in coding but after following the steps I became a pro in no time . the steps was simple and easy to use, now i'm making beautiful creations that my clients and myself love.

What do you dislike?

I wish building an application wasn't so challenging, I tried few other platforms that was completely awful, but buildfire was the best for me, i absolutely love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful platform, easy to use with little or no coding experience, highly recommended.

More beautiful creations, bigger and better videos and picture quality and styles that my clients love.

BuildFire review by User in Internet

"no Background knowledge regarding programming required."

What do you like best?

I just completed my first app development through the build fire. The quick drag and drop feature is so amazing that It makes you feel like a programmer. You will be amazed by your own skills and creativity. builldfire lets you explore your potential and ideas and help you in pushing the boundaries of creativity. Anyone can make an app with beautiful User interface. It’s very customizable and awesome. If you want to do some productive work I would suggest you to play with it a little bit. Do give it a try it’s an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

It took me awhile to get my app published because I didn’t read and followed the guidelines. but overall it is the best tool i have encountered so far.

basicallly using it for developing app for myself !

BuildFire review by <span>Pradeep P.</span>
Pradeep P.

"Awesome site for building app"

What do you like best?

Buildfire satisfied me by there work in coding. they have specified everything in building and gave me less stress. this is the best platform to earn more money. Whenever i need the help they gave me quick response and i am totally satisfied with this service.

What do you dislike?

Everything in this is awesome. Compared to other building platforms, this is far better. there is nothing that i dislike

I used many platforms but I can't build my app by those platforms. This made me easy to build and made my business easy and quick in earning money.

BuildFire review by <span>Richard O.</span>
Richard O.

"Easy app builder "

What do you like best?

Anyone who has tried to learn programming can always tell you that picking a coding language and following through with the conventions of that language is a big headache. I had to resort to BUildFire. It started with a life chat and the rest is history. Now my dream app is up and running.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is relatively affordable because some people within some poor south america, asia and african countries might find it quite challenging to afford. But generally, this was not a headache for me.

Gym booking. Monthly and daily packages

BuildFire review by User in Computer Software

"Unique editor"

What do you like best?

I was able to build an app without any coding experience. Though it wasn't easy figuring it out. but when I did, it was awesome. I was able to unleash my ideas. Its also easy for me to maintain, its really cost effective. I am surprised to get all the features it has for a low price. Customer service is well deployed ,as they listen to you and help you through anything. They helped me figure the editor out.I'm so happy I posses this tool

What do you dislike?

I was able to build an app without coding experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have no coding experience or looking for a low price editor to start out with , use buildfire.

It has helped me build app from scratch without any coding experience.I hope I make profit.

BuildFire review by <span>Kendra C.</span>
Kendra C.

"Easy to use with no coding knowledge"

What do you like best?

I love that I was able to make my app without needing to know how to code. That saved me so much money on developers. Customer service was also easy to reach when I had any questions.

What do you dislike?

It took me time to get used to using the editor at first, but now I'm much better when I use it.

I needed to create an app for all of my employees. It makes it so much easier to communicate between employees and since I'm able to do it myself, my app is very effective.

BuildFire review by <span>Lillian W.</span>
Lillian W.

"This app has helped me out in creating mobile apps with so much ease. "

What do you like best?

It made it easy and fast for me to create my mobile app without the craze around coding.

What do you dislike?

The editor is not easy to understand especially some of the features, so you will need some patience before you can use it fully.

I have great ideas on different apps for many situations but without a background in coding and programming, it has made it difficult for me to make any progress. BuildFire has made it possible for me to create my current mobile app without support from other quarters.

BuildFire review by <span>Austyn B.</span>
Austyn B.

"Best App Builder"

What do you like best?

PRICE, PRICE,PRICE !!! A friend of mine decided to take the money way and hire and agency for his app and paid almost 4x of what I did. This is the best app.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it took me this long to find BuildFire, either way I could have saved some of Jake’s money lol.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting your time on looking for freelancers or agencies. Build the app you need on your own.

Staying within company’s budget. I took some ideas from their new 3.0 dashboard for our website.

BuildFire review by <span>Frank S.</span>
Frank S.

"Really amazing platform"

What do you like best?

It was really easy because one of the templates available fit my needs.

What do you dislike?

Well my dislike aren't much would prefer if it took less time to get used to the editor.

This platform has cut my expense for developing and i finally can efficiently reach out to my customers.

BuildFire review by <span>Olalekan O.</span>
Olalekan O.

"Wonderful "

What do you like best?

I like how quickly and effective I was able to build an app

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit of time to find my way around the editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Build fire to anyone, even a beginner like me

I don't know how to program yet I was able to make an app I desired. There's nothing to realize. I tried to get this built elsewhere, I got ripped off. So it is really amazing that I'm able to build and launch my mobile app this way

BuildFire review by <span>Muhammad U.</span>
Muhammad U.

"A handy way to build apps "

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked about BuildFire is the simplicity of developing an application with it. Great UI and tools it provide as well as how cost efficient it is.

What do you dislike?

I really missed the pop up kind of info tickers for different tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great platform. very interactive interface and very handy to get used to.

In terms of business, the application are easily integrated across different platforms and it provide a great feedback in terms of information about different business aspects.

BuildFire review by <span>Oluwafunsho A.</span>
Oluwafunsho A.

"I would recommend BuildFire to anyone"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the software is not complicated. I didn't have to deal with too many instructions before I got my app built.

What do you dislike?

Using the editor wasn't a piece of cake. It took me a significant amount of time to be able to use it effectively.

Using BuildFire 3.0 has benefits. For any techie who needs to build apps without breaking the bank, this software is perfect. It is cost efficient and fast. They also have great customer support.

BuildFire review by <span>Zain u.</span>
Zain u.

"Great app development tool for beginners "

What do you like best?

I have been using build fire for 1 year and it's a great app development tool for small apps. You can build apps easily without getting into any code. No IDE or sdk is required.

What do you dislike?

Complex apps cannot be made on build fire as it does not provide integration to most of 3rd party SDKs and plugins.

I have made some simple apps which were assigned to me from my clients. And it has helped me a alot

"Highly Recomanded "

What do you like best?

They understand my requirements and provide me the services what I was looking for. I am delighted to get the product.

What do you dislike?

It needs time to make them understand my requirements but it was perfect after final delivery. I think it’s not an significant issue if you get your desired product after final delivery within time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're like me, then I highly recommend Build fire

BuildFire review by <span>Chelsea E.</span>
Chelsea E.

"So glad I found BuildFire!!!"

What do you like best?

I recently started using the BuildFire software and it's been a total gamechanger for my business. It is very easy to use and understand. I recommend this software to any start up businesses!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike about the software!

BuildFire has solved so many problems that I was experiencing so it's hard to name just one. It is benefiting us because we now have a one stop software to use for our needs.

BuildFire review by <span>Jennifer H.</span>
Jennifer H.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

The variety of templates and customization options allowed me to build the app that I wanted and their customer supported helped out every step of the way when I got stumped.

What do you dislike?

Without much knowledge of coding, I hit a few road blocks that took me a while to overcome.

Buildfire helped me create the app I wanted and needed. It has integrated seamlessly with my website and works great with everything I do.

BuildFire review by <span>Venus A.</span>
Venus A.

"I had a nice experience "

What do you like best?

What I find most impressive is the fact that I can build an app at the speed of light

In terms of coding, I had little or no issues at all.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I think the support videos and documents needs to be enhanced a bit more to make them user friendly. Regardless, one can still get a hand on it with more practice.

App building and other related services.

BuildFire review by <span>Pratik G.</span>
Pratik G.

"BuildFire is one of the best mobile apps builders I’ve used so far"

What do you like best?

BuildFire is one of the best mobile apps builders I’ve used so far. I made my app using one of BuildFire’s templates. I don't know coding at all. The template perfectly fit my needs. Representatives were always understanding and made sure all my questions are answered.

What do you dislike?

If you are a non-coder then its hard to customize, but I got lucky with the template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Support

made a mobile app for our konnectinsights

BuildFire review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

I didn’t have to learn coding to build my own app. All these programmers would cost me a fortune developing this app.

What do you dislike?

Since I never read the guidelines, it took me some time to publish the final product. Now I know that reading them would’ve got me there a lot faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don’t have any experience of coding, I’d highly recommend to use BuildFire app, since it’ll save you a lot of hustle, time and money.

You don’t need to hire a team of programmers and wait for months to develop app for your needs. If you have any issues – they also provide great customer support.

BuildFire review by User in Design
User in Design

"Buildfire is simply a great app!"

What do you like best?

App building without any hassle and no coding background needed. Tons of customization to play with.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time and effort to get used to the editor. Better Video tutorial would be really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously I do recommend this product if you are a noob in coding like me. It gets the job done very easily.

This app is beneficial without any doubt. With a little cost a big fortune can be created from this app. Besides the topmost benefit is that it doesn’t require coding background. Other app maker is not as efficient as this one. Playing around while making software is fun!

BuildFire review by User

"I had a great time using Buildfire"

What do you like best?

I liked the feeling of building my app all by myself. I stared from the scratch and in the end I was happy with the whole outcome of the process

What do you dislike?

I had a bit of issues with publishing, but this is largely my fault tho!, I found help with the support team and I was able to publish in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Build fire to all beginners like me.

I recommend Build fire to all beginners like me.It is amazing for me who knows nothing about programming that I am able to run my app that I have always wanted. The benefits for me are obvious and tangible.

BuildFire review by <span>AJIT PAL S.</span>
AJIT PAL S.

"Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

The Customer Support was really patient. My concerns about the cost/quality were addressed promptly by their team. I was finally able to make the communication with my employees more efficient.

What do you dislike?

You have to read and follow the guidelines very carefully otherwise you have climb mountains to get your app published.

With the help of the app, now I am able to manage more efficiently my office workers from my mobile.

BuildFire review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great App!!"

What do you like best?

Although, I sweat much when it comes to coding, I am not a Bill Gate. Buildfire makes me to build apps hazzle free and without any assistance from any programmer.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little time to know how to use the editor. But I have my way through when I fondle it for a while

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to other.

I’m not a programmer but I could build powerful apps that I wanted with Buildfire. I have previously gotten some disappointments from the so called professional out there. But now my mobile app is ready for use.

BuildFire review by <span>Edu C.</span>
Edu C.

"Wonderful Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the fact i was able to build an app in a very fast way.

What do you dislike?

i wish they had some tutorial videos or Doc., but when you play with the app a little longer, the whole approach becomes easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a clear idea of what you what, if you get stuck, call the customer support.

developing Custom apps for my firm.

BuildFire review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"buildfire"

What do you like best?

I built the app I wanted with out dealing with hassle and bs from programmers

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes i do

BuildFire review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Easiest app building platform I ever used."

What do you like best?

I was able to build my app easily even though I don't have any background in coding.

What do you dislike?

The editor needs a little getting used to. But once you get the hang of it, it will be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend it. It has everything you need. You don't have to be a professional to be able to use it.

i'm not a tech savvy person and I don't have a background in programming but I was able to build an app with ease and how I wanted it to be. Their services are top notched as well.

BuildFire review by <span>Felix R.</span>
Felix R.

"The most intuitive and easy to use mobile app builder I found"

What do you like best?

It was extremely easy to use and easy to get support from the support team. No programming knowledge required!

What do you dislike?

The time until I got my app published was longer than normal because I didn't read and followed exactly the steps.

I'm reaching the mobile market without paying lots of money to professionals to design my app!

BuildFire review by <span>Jakub S.</span>
Jakub S.

"Good price for the functions"

What do you like best?

I love that it inspires my IT students to code at home on their own because it brings them real fast results.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like the fact that it takes few hours to learn to work with the editor. But I must say that the customer support is good.

BuildFire helps me get my IT students more motivated.

BuildFire review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Awesome Experience"

What do you like best?

I built the app I wanted although I had little knowledge in programming.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit time to get acquainted with the editor. I had to do some research online so as to familiarize on some terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're like me, then Build fire is the what you need.

I have little knowledge in programming. The benefit is obvious. I tried to get this built on other editor, and I couldn’t. So I am happy that I was able to build and launch my mobile app effortlessly.

BuildFire review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Just the best app for building perfect app"

What do you like best?

The delivery was awesome and I was able to use the app without much coding background. It offer a wide selection of templates and great customization. Also it was so easy to maintain.

What do you dislike?

Initially, I found it had to publish my app because I didn’t read the app guidelines before using it. I was eager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the sophisticated features of BuildFire I easily built an app in couple of days.

BuildFire review by <span>Francesca M.</span>
Francesca M.

"A good app builder for beginners, too"

What do you like best?

could build an app in a fast and easy way.

What do you dislike?

Maybe an instruction page or a better support page/video is advised.

It’s amazing how simple it was to integrate it with my website. No issues in connecting with my payment processor and with my videos on Vimeo.

BuildFire review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Quite satisfactory"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I built the app inexpensively and the maintenance and upkeep cost on BuildFire is quite low.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to follow the guidelines step by step to have your app published was annoying.

Hiring a programmer and Developer to develop and maintain an app is expensive but BuildFire is helping achieve this inexpensively. The platform is helping cut down on business operations costs, market and sell our products easily and cheaply.

BuildFire review by <span>James S.</span>
James S.

"Simply amazing"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that i don't need to be a programming genius to build my app.

What do you dislike?

The integration process into other platforms.

Now we scale our business and reach out to other cities. The vision i getting clearer and better.

BuildFire review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome App Builder"

What do you like best?

With BuildFire, you have the flexibility to use the DIY generator to create an application for yourself, hire BuildFire professionals to develop an elegant app for your business or use a combination of DIY and advice.

What do you dislike?

Many app development platforms have live chat options so you can work with one of the company's experts to solve your problems while you are on the go. BuildFire does not have this functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome for app building

Transportation Business

BuildFire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reliable platform to build an app."

What do you like best?

I found a suitable template for what I wanted. It was really time efficient for me.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t come across something I didn’t like, maybe because I found the right template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you hate micromanaging people (freelancers) or don’t want to pay for agency developers, then I highly recommend Build fire

The available templates are great and saved me so much time and skipped additional cost for customization.

"great app"

What do you like best?

I like how fast I was able to build an app.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had better support videos/docs. Their editor is easy enough to figure out if you play with it a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes I do

The benefit is obvious. I really like how easy it is to integrate with my website. I was able to use the same payment processor and link to my videos from Vimeo easily.

BuildFire review by User in Financial Services

"Ease of Use and Maximum Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

The fact that I don’t have to contract this service to a programmer and I could do it myself, adding the best features I want makes me so satisfied

What do you dislike?

One important thing I search for is the ease of using the website. So I was kinda frustrated with their dashboard, but after they launched 3.0, it’s way easier to work with.

An app for my clothing e-store.

BuildFire review by <span>Ayesha P.</span>
Ayesha P.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

I like the great customer support they've given me when I had customization issues.

What do you dislike?

The customization was little hard without coding background

Yes, of course I do

BuildFire review by User in Dairy
User in Dairy

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I gave BuildFire 5 star rating after the launch of the new version 3.0. The new version is definitely user friendly and straight to the point. I found the dashboard to be really detailed and easy to understand. Highly recommended for all users interested in app developments.

What do you dislike?

Cons of BF 1. It takes time to get used to the editor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BuildFire review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I have selected this platform because it allowed me to develop an app without to learn code. Also, i"

What do you like best?

No need to learn code and spend your time to know technical structures.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it takes few minutes to use editor but overall it is best

Hassle free solution for startups.

- Fast and consistent support from their experts

- Easy to use and less time taking

BuildFire review by Administrator

"best experience"

What do you like best?

I built my desired app without any hustle in short duration

What do you dislike?

the editor was a bit difficult for me. I had to do a little Googling to figure a few features out.

Its a beginners heaven as I am one

Learning about BuildFire?

* We monitor all BuildFire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.