Do you work for BuildFire?

BuildFire Reviews

1-50 of 80 total BuildFire reviews

BuildFire Reviews

1-50 of 80 total BuildFire reviews
BuildFire review by Sandra H.
FOUNDER
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"BUILD FIRE is the most professional efficient company ever!"

What do you like best?

The app platform is easy to use, great design, and a TEAM par excellent! Robert Cardiff, my representative

at Build Fire, has always been professional yet friendly, patient and proficient. He is the finest example of

a human being. I would absolutely recommend Build Fire!

What do you dislike?

All of the services Build Fire offered were par excellence!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an App for you business you will not find a more professional company! Sign up

Providing a platform for my nonprofit foundation HTW/EMPOWER Slave To None to let people know "You Are a Slave To None" Addiction is the slave-master of so many. Empower: Slave To None is here to retaliate and unite people to turn against their own demons. We are going to change the way the world looks at and interprets addiction. Our goal is to lift and inspire those who feel lost and let them know that they are not alone. THERE IS HOPE

BuildFire review by Laura C.
Programmer
Civil Engineering

"This is the easiest app builder and development I've come across yet!"

What do you like best?

I was able to build my own app without the hassle of coding and feeling like I had someone looking over my shoulder during my creative process. The whole experience was precise and fairly simple.

What do you dislike?

I had to look up some of the processes, but I was able to do that fairly easily with the help of my search engine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely be recommending BuildFire to others, especially anyone that is new to app building or doesn't want to learn coding

I've been able to integrate my app with my site with no issues. I tried to use other app building programs and was unable to succeed in publishing my app. This has brought a whole new level to my business and would do so for so many other companies.

BuildFire review by Mladen S.
VP Operations

"BuildFire is on FIRE!"

What do you like best?

I was surprised how fast I was able to build my apps despite not having proficient coding background. The money I was able to save by cutting out the developers just shocked me. I highly recommend it for everyone who would like to "cheat the system" and get their own app running.

What do you dislike?

Additional tutorial videos for the editor would be nice especially for people who had never encountered platforms like BuildFire before, but overall really easy to figure on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help yourself and your company by starting the creation of the app you need.

I was able to cut the developers out of the deal, which saved me so much money. The alternative of hiring freelancers requires additional time for constant micromanaging, which I do not have available, so BuildFire was great solution.

BuildFire review by Margaret B.

"Great mobile app starter platform"

What do you like best?

BuildFire's intuitive interface allowed us to easily build a powerful app for our mid-sized business. Within a couple of days, we were up and running and our customers responded very well - they loved being able to access product resources quickly and visually via the app.

What do you dislike?

Billing is not transparent - it's difficult to see past invoices and manage that side of our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple, intuitive building platform for basic business app requirements.

Access to product resources (manuals, data sheets, etc.) Customers love to get on the app and quickly find what they're looking for.

BuildFire review by User in Education Management

"I create apps with out any coding language."

What do you like best?

I create apps with out any coding language. I create apps just by using drag and drop functionality provided By this Great App. I was able to make an app I wanted. On top of that, they provides great customer support. When I needed help I just started a live message thread and someone replied right away to help me.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit time to get use to the editor. If you are like me then see tutorial of how to work. It took me a little bit time to get use to the editor. I had to do a little Googling to figure a few features out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they Provide Code Then It Would Be A great

I provide Web Application Services to Companies. When i used this and create some good apps for Companies then my business increases. I don't know how to program and I was able to make an app I wanted. I don't have to realize anything. I tried to get this built on Guru, and I got ripped off. So it is amazing that I'm able to build and launch my mobile app like this. I built the app I wanted with out dealing with hassle and bs from programmers

BuildFire review by Remmington O.
Telecommunications

"E-Commerce made easier."

What do you like best?

While I benefited greatly from using Buildfire to develop my responsive web application, I mostly enjoyed the customer support. It is like having a personal assistant at your beck and call, since every time I started a personal thread, someone responded to offer help immediately. The customer support greatly reduced development time while ensuring I delivered a high quality application with so much ease. Thanks to Buildfire’s customizable widgets and add-ons, I was able to link my website to various payment options such as Stripe and PayPal. Big thumbs up to the Buildfire team.

What do you dislike?

The team needs to develop more explainer videos and documentation, since the editor and dashboard are a little difficult to figure out for a first-timer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

10/10 would recommend Buildfire for anyone with a mobile application development project.

I was trying to develop an interactive mobile application for my e-commerce website, with no previous coding knowledge. Not only was I able to create an easy-to-use web application, I linked it to various payment options and now my clients can carry out complete transactions using the app.

BuildFire review by Elena D.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet

"Very helpful for creating apps!"

What do you like best?

I always like Amazing Theme, Huge Templates, Easy Customization and of course Less Cost for developing. In build fire, I got everything. Amazing Customer Support through Live Messaging thread attracts me also. Without coding background, I was able to build an App. Thanks.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t faced any major difficulties. But want to recommend to increase Editing Facilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend those who don’t have Coding Background, Entrepreneurs, Teenagers and in fact everyone. If you want a Great facility with free or less cost, then Build fire is your friend. Grab this opportunity. At least give a trail.

I built a Virtual Restaurant related App. I haven’t faced any difficulties till now. I made a payment system on that. After full developing process, I came a Amazing App and really happy with that. Now, many people use it and I can earn a lot than I thought first. Thanks to builder to help me.

BuildFire review by Madeeha S.

"The Most User-Friendly App"

What do you like best?

I don't wanted to let others to make my app according to my wishes because no one can exactly make it the way I like it to be. So, I got to know about BuildFire via internet and I saw lots of positive reviews. So, I decided to use the app. My experience was astonishing, I got to build my app with no obstacles like strong programming background and in order to buy good app which are majorly very costly. BuildFire is found to be cost effective app for me, I did not deal with complexity of coding and it was very handy. I dealt with lots of options and services. Mainly, live message service for help, customization panel to customize my app and also to link my app with stripe and vimeo accounts, in order to use payment methods and linking my videos with it, respectively.

What do you dislike?

Apparently, there were no major issues and problems that generally a user got to deal. So, I did not dislike anything majorly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly Recommended.

The best thing is, it’s very cost effective and cheap. It makes me able to make app by myself so I don’t had to hire people for making my app.

BuildFire review by Nabeel N.

"Its Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Its the best in the market. Must have software in your list. If you don't have this, you are missing on the best. You can just get this software and start making top class applications. No coding background needed. Its all just a click away from making it from your dreams to reality. People like me who are having trouble making mobile apps but don't know how to code, guys you now have something that truly works on perfect line. Its support and detail level is also very good. You can find anything you want or you are having trouble with. Just go there, drag and drop items and you are rock and rolling. Its just a matter of time until you get used to knowing the editor itself.

What do you dislike?

I would love the editor to be simpler, but still it has everything. I skipped its manual. But overall this is really good app. Far better than those on markets. No one comes close to this one when it comes to make things out of no knowledge. You can just get this product and start doing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. I would say its a must have application

I wanted to build an app without my programming background. it really helped me get to this, and then make apps that I just dreamed of. Its totally my favourite and coolest app i have ever had.

BuildFire review by Akansha B.
Content Writer

"No need for Coding, Pheww! "

What do you like best?

I knew that from a long time that for building an app you need to have knowledge of coding, at least a little. I had a vision of creating an app, but could not start because I lack skills of coding. Someone told me about Build fire and I thought why not try it once, what’s the harm? It is the best most helpful thing I tried; it saved a lot of my money and time. It is friendly, easy to use and you can apply your creativity without limitations. Also when you build an app you do more with it then a freelancer you hired, that’s exactly what Build fire will do for you.

What do you dislike?

There are no cons.(no complaints, issues, problems)- just change the wording

Recommendations to others considering the product

Off Course! Yes I will

I was struggling to build an app with zero knowledge about it and I tried it on many platforms and it was a total waste of my money and time. But with buildfire I was able to build my beauty app without coding.

BuildFire review by Shetu R.
Technician

"Best site to build an app"

What do you like best?

The fact that a Finance student with no Computer Science classes can build an app to manage school and internship tasks more efficiently. One can build an app with zero knowledge of coding and publish it within a week.

What do you dislike?

More templates and variety would have been nicer, but I was still able to customize the app to my preference.

They have an editor which takes time to get familiar with. Though the editor is not a problem once you figure out all the instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend, specially for the beginners and people who don't have coding background. And if you know coding, you can customize your app in every way you want. The non-programmers can use templates; they provide a variety of it.

I am expanding my website to a large audience. Business is going well, customers can get in touch through the app. I even take payments by my app. BuildFire allowed me to add the videos of mine to the app.

BuildFire review by Abhijeet S.

"Absolutely in love with Buildfire"

What do you like best?

For me it would probably be the ability to build your app with no coding background at all, which is hard to find these days especially with the creative features that they provide us. Most of the platforms I have come across required you to code in order to build a suitable app. I also loved their templates selection.

What do you dislike?

I really didn’t find anything to dislike, but if its compulsory to mention some features then I would point out to the editing feature which could be made more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend it to everyone from entrepreneurs to teenagers, if you really want app for yourself and have it published without breaking your bank, then BuildFire is the one for you.

Our biggest benefit would have definitely been the price that we paid for the app. To hire professionals to make an app for us was costing us more than 25 times the cost at BuildFire and also they would have charged us more for maintenance as well.

BuildFire review by Clara A.
Professional Freelancer
Internet

"“Best of all” It was an Interesting Experience"

What do you like best?

I had an interesting experience using this app builder; they provided video tutorials that made it very easy for me to build my apps. No coding background is needed, everything was made easy. There were so many templates to choose from, and I could customize them to my preference. There was a fraction of the costs for developing as well as minimum upkeep and maintenance Customer supports were friendly and great; I got a quick response when I needed help. It was the best experience! Fun and easy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is really none to think of. Everything was just amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and experience what it`s like! A trial will convince you. I would highly recommend BuildFire to anyone.

Build Fire made it very easy for me to get my app up and running. I was able to save so much money as there was a fraction of the cost for developing.

BuildFire review by Adeshina L.
Gemstone Digital Marketing Inc
Writing and Editing

"Great Site to build your App Fast and get more done in less time"

What do you like best?

As their name implies, Buildfire is really on fire. They've simplified the sophisticated works of coding to the lowest form. developing application through their software is now done with ease.

by using buildfire, I've been able to cut excruciating amount of cost of developers and coding headache. They make the platform user-friendly and easier to understand. It's high time we think of alternative ways to get our app developed and I believe the only way online today is through buildfire.

their interface is self-explanatory and straight to the point. it has been cut out of lousy jargons and unnecessary procedure.

What do you dislike?

although, a bit cost for someone with a very tight budget, but if you compared it with paying freelancers online couple with the headache of micromanaging and designing to perfection and putting some finishing touch, then you'll know that they are doing a great work and giving you a great service for the price charged. they have more than enough template to choose from their site with personalized preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no misgiving in recommending this product to others.

I have benefitted immensely from buildfire. I'm a digital marketer such that when visitors want to place an order, there is a drop-down menu that signifies price range and other modules to choose their preferred service.

when I was developing my app, their customer service is topnotch and incomparable. a customer rep will walk you through the step by step process and make sure the design is perfect, they are always available 24/7.

BuildFire review by Milica M.
English Teacher
E-Learning

"Excellent app, great team and very helpful regarding the whole process!"

What do you like best?

I must say I was sceptical at the beginning but had the best experience. I really felt it was easy to get app and easy to work with. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. The maintenance and upkeep are minimum. Then there are a lot of templates that you can work with and customize it like you want, there is a wide range of things that you can do actually. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. I was very pleased with apps features.The good thing was, that there was a fraction of the costs for developing. So, they were very open about the pricing and it was delivered like we agreed. We had very smooth communication and they tried to help out. Though, I had a lot of questions and sending tons of mails. Eventually I’m very satisfied how they managed the situations we had. I mean, I was open to try it out and it turned out good. Big thumbs up for everything!

What do you dislike?

It only took me a while to figure out why my app isn’t publishing, but I didn’t quiet followed and read the guideline well.But everything else was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good app, you should at least try it.

The app is great, easy to work with, I purchased it and recommend it to other people , they are satisfied as well.

BuildFire review by Shai H.

"Overall is good. Handy mobile app builder. Great for someone who didn't know a lot about coding"

What do you like best?

For someone wants to build an app and yet lack in coding experience, Buildfire is awesome. I got the main elements needed in my app within a day a big difference compared to outsourcing on Upwork. I don't have to deal with technical bs I don't understand from developers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to be honest. Just take some time to get used with the app builder. Wish they had more tutorials and instructional videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would. Definitey recommend this service to other people that have same issues like me.

2 issues it solved for me. 1) it integrates with the payment processor and the video hosting platforms I use. 2) I was able to get something built and launched within a week. It only costs me $58/month without learning how to code. To be honest that's still amazes me. For someone who doesn't have a lot of coding background, this is where you should go.

BuildFire review by tommy d.
Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent app builder software. Great customer service. "

What do you like best?

I love the quick customer service. I had a lot of questions and the customer service was very professional and available, 24hrs round the clock. I love how fast their professional tech team helps me build my app and published it in a very short distance of time..

What do you dislike?

Using the editor was a little difficult at some point, i had to surf the web for some minutes. there is little ot nothing i dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company has great customer service that is always available. I strongly recommend this company for their great and professional customer services.

The benefits are obvious. You can actually build a nice and excellent quality app with low or no coding experience. Couple with excellent customer service, I think this company is flawless. I can actually skip the guru coding classes.

BuildFire review by Gabriel L.
MD

"Fast & Easy!"

What do you like best?

I had a great experience using BuildFire. I like that I was able to connect the app I built with my Stripe account to accept payments quickly. You can also add your Vimeo account, so linking video content is very easy. Overall is a good and easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

I like the platform and I don't really have any complains...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You won't regret it!

It was very easy to integrate my website with the platform. I was able to use the same payment processor and link to my videos from Vimeo easily. I'm happy with the results!

BuildFire review by Chantelle C.
Web Content Writer
Internet

"Intuitive and Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

That there are so many templates that I can choose from for the design of my application. It truly makes me feel like my app will look unique on the market.

What do you dislike?

That it takes some time getting used to their editing system, however, with some research on their website and utilizing their customer support, you eventually get used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely! Even if you only have an idea for an application, jump in and see what you can make of it.

It used to take weeks or months to build a companion application for your website, now-a-days with BuildFire your business can be up and running within a week on your mobile app. Not only can you design and make the application without code knowledge, but that it has minimal upkeep and maintenance requirements.

BuildFire review by Robert O.
CAD Designer
Oil & Energy

"Very Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that no coding experience is needed to create very professional looking apps.

I also like the simplicity of the click-and-edit interface, it is very easy to use.

The app building interface is fast and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I wish the folks at buildfire had better support video tutorials because I prefer using video instructions to learn new technologies although their editor is quite easy enough to figure out and the learning curve is

simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Buildfire to others without hesitation

Buildfire provided the solution to the problem of reaching out to customers via a mobile application because most of my clients now access my website through their mobile devices thus the need to create a mobile app that is fast and responsive.

BuildFire review by Michael F.
Market Research

"Amazing App Building Software"

What do you like best?

The software is built for people like me who are not the most technically sophisticated, they providing amazing customer service and self help tutorials. I built my first app in less than a day. Within a week we were up in the google and android app stores, apple app store followed shortly thereafter.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can think to write here. Honest, it is an easy to use solution that allows me, a construction/manufacturer builder, to create an app that does what I envisioned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would work with them time and time again. From custom app for large enterprise to small business. I have both built and had them build me apps - it's easy and makes sense. I tried another service and got so frustrated I threw my phone and had to get a new one. You cannot go wrong, give them a try.

We are a construction supply and the majority of our customers need access to current prices, availability, and product specifications while working, "out-in-the-field." By creating an app that integrated with our ERP software, customers are able to place orders from virtually anywhere; never having to wait for confirmations, sales persons, etc. Our sales are growing, FAST!

BuildFire review by Kerry K.
Software Developer

"Fast and affordable platform"

What do you like best?

I like the fraction of the expenses for developing an app and faster delivery.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that was challenging is that I took some time to get to use with their editor. However, BuildFire is an excellent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, Yes. I absolutely recommend BuildFire to those people looking for experienced developers to make their apps.

Obviously, the product is beneficial. I love how easy it is integrated with my accounts. In fact, it was easy to link some payment providers and my videos effortlessly.

BuildFire review by Madhushi F.
Senior Content Writer
Animation

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

The best part is , I am able to build the app on my own at a very low cost. Its very good for a start up enterprise

What do you dislike?

Well it takes some time to get accustomed to the editor, apart from that all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a start up enterprise wanting to go to the crowds, this is recommended

I am not a programmer and have no knowledge about coding, however with build fire, I was able to develop an app on my own at a low cost. For a start up company, who is trying to save on costs, this is definitely a benefit.

BuildFire review by Joeriah C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Its a trendsetter among its peers "

What do you like best?

It’s a trendsetter amongst its peers. You can white label their services and make some money.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used to spend hundreds of bucks outsourcing to app developers now I can build incredible apps in my own convenience without even knowing how to code

My business associate recommended build fire, It’s so good I shared the opportunity with my friends.

I don't know how to write codes and I was able to build an amazing app and launch it myself.

BuildFire review by Michael F.
CEO
Graphic Design

"Incredible!"

What do you like best?

Beautiful looking application with nice feedbacks from my customers. The application really looks nice with native looking elements. Also it was easy for me to reach the customer support and the response was quick which really aided my customization of the app in very little time. I still can't believe i made an app this beautiful so fast by myself with little cost and time invested.

What do you dislike?

It took quite a time to get my application released. i will like them to really help me on this

Also the editor requires a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best. I highly recommend it. Saved a lot of time and effort.

Saved me time and resources! Just great.

BuildFire review by Maria K.
Pharmaceuticals
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I really liked how quickly you can learn and develop your own mobile app

What do you dislike?

Took me a while to get used to the terminology and the editor at times, yet their great customer support really made it up for it as they were available to me whenever I needed

The benefit is that I was was able to build my own mobile app, not having any prior background.

I really liked how easy it is to integrate with my website

BuildFire review by Jackie K.
Software Test Engineer

"Awesome Service! "

What do you like best?

The platform is built to be used even from people like me who are not the most technically sophisticated. They provide you with amazing customer service and self-help tutorials

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I am happy all over. The reason is because I was able to build an app myself without spending money on coding classes or hiring a specialist. Recommendations to others considering the product It's easy and makes sense. I tried another service and got so frustrated I threw my phone and had to get a new one. You will love them, recommended service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Service

The app is great, easy to work with. I recommend it to my friends, so far they are satisfied as well.

BuildFire review by Administrator

"I have not seen such wonderful App maker"

What do you like best?

I had a motivating experience using this app builder; they provided video tutorials that made it very simple for me to create my apps. No coding background is required, everything was created simple. there have been so many templates to decide from, and that i may customise them to my preference. There was a fraction of the prices for developing in addition as minimum repairs and maintenance client supports were friendly and great; I got a fast response after I asked for help. it had been the simplest experience! Fun and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's extremely none to consider. Everything was just wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Want build an app without coding with easy...... Then buildfire is for

I was struggling to create an app with zero information regarding it and that i tried it on several platforms and it had been a complete waste of my cash and time. however with buildfire i was able to build a booking app without coding for my business .

BuildFire review by User in Civil Engineering

"Brilliant Software"

What do you like best?

Buildfire has made app creation a thing of ease and less time consuming. I have little idea of how coding is done, but I have quite some good ideas about some apps but couldn’t do anything about it. That is until I was introduced to buildfire and it really helped out. The customer support is really helpful and they really keep you on track and guide you towards your goal. The best part of it all is the price of developing the app through them is so cheap, it’s almost negligible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this software can be disliked, all you have to do is have a little patience and follow the guidelines, and you will be good to go. very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best app for any beginner out there trying to make an app

It could make me rich once my ideas towards the app take off

BuildFire review by Shaun M.
CSR
Oil & Energy

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Easy app development without know-how of the coding with express delivery. And all of it, without costing too much of the money.

What do you dislike?

As I did not read guidelines thoroughly so it took me a bit of time in publishing my app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All of those considering to use BuildFire, I would highly recommend to do not delay your decision as it is must have product that comes with countless features with great economical affordibility.

I needed a mobile app for my business, have been able to create it way too easily and took my business to another level without much technical bothering. The integration process with my website is easy and swift as well.

BuildFire review by User in Retail

"Easy, Fast and Affordable "

What do you like best?

I would recommend this platform to any one interested in an easy fast and affordable way to build an app. You don't need a coding background to be able to work on your app. All you have to do is follow the guidelines and with the great customer service that you get, you can never go wrong. I found that the platform allows you to select from one of their templates especially if you have no idea where to begin and you can customize there after making it your own.

What do you dislike?

The problem I did discover though is if you do not read and follow the guidelines it will set you back on your timeline because this will affect your app being published

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this platform. You get the required assistance and training and it is easy to maintain and easy upkeep

I now have the ability to reach more customers with my new app that i developed using Buildfire. My customers now have an easy and fast way to search for their desired products and services.

BuildFire review by Cecelia S.
Writter

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I was able to build an application without going through stress and spending much

What do you dislike?

The fact that I was a novice made it a little difficult, I spent time making research and looking for features and how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a novice and need to build an app, then I highly recommend Build Fire because

I was able to develop an app with this software, I am not a professional but making use of Build Fire made it very easy for me to build a simple application, their customer support team were very supportive from the beginning till the end. My app is now running fine without any problem at all.

BuildFire review by Jack T.
Management Consultant

"Excellent support team"

What do you like best?

We really like that buildfire app supports both iOS and Android in one platform. I also appreciate all of the social features and their responsive support team.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found buildfire to be the most reasonable for its functionality and price

Overall, Good selection of templates + available customization, highly recommends!!

BuildFire review by Executive Sponsor

"Best app builder ever"

What do you like best?

I like it's simplicity and ease of customization. Without a professional knowledge of programming I am capable to make new applications and it's awesome ever.

What do you dislike?

Honestly at the moment I am not able to point it's demerit. I am working and I am sure this app won't let me down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy this tool as there is nothing you can find anywhere else.

I am working in a small SEO company and where we were getting lots of queries for app development but we do not have any app developer. Say NO to all existing clients won't work so we found this app and now able to help our clients too. That works......

BuildFire review by Andrew C.
Freelance Video Editor
Writing and Editing

"Best drag and drop mobile app builder and development software ever!"

What do you like best?

Great mobile app builder for the novice; no knowledge of coding or programming required.

What do you dislike?

No errors or problems encountered while using the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a software any person serious about mobile app building should get. Highly recommended.

Building and publishing my mobile app has never been this seamless until I began using Buildfire. Now, my mobile apps and my websites are in good sync.

BuildFire review by User in Photography

"Excellent experience."

What do you like best?

I like how fast I was able to built an app without any hassle.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little bit time to get use to the editor.

I had to do a little Googling to figure a few features out.

It was so time taking issue. Otherwise okey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously. yes i do

The benefits:

I really like how easy it is to integrate with my website.

So user friendly.

Easy to use.

BuildFire review by Eric P.
(Myself Only)

"Build and app with no coding? I'm in!"

What do you like best?

I built the app I wanted with out dealing with hassle and bs from programmers

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're like me, then I highly recommend Build fire

BuildFire review by Ikechukwu M.
Developer

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I built my own app without engaging any programmer

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to get used to the editor

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Build fire

I had no knowledge of programming but I was able to create an app I wanted. It's amazing that I'm able to launch my mobile app like this, I don't have to realize anything.

BuildFire review by victor s.
Graduate Student
Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity that comes with the platform in terms of building an app without coding experience. I also like the cost associated with the product.

What do you dislike?

Actually, apart from the time spent on familiarizing with the editor, there are no shortcomings associated with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

I had troubles linking videos from Vimeo to my business. Using the app to link my business videos from vimeo has lead to a high conversion and increased traffic to my business website. Using the BuildFire platform was also cost effective and I managed to save some bucks.

BuildFire review by Travis T.
Cosmetologist
Retail

"The Best App Builder ever."

What do you like best?

When I started out I had zero experience in coding but after following the steps I became a pro in no time . the steps was simple and easy to use, now i'm making beautiful creations that my clients and myself love.

What do you dislike?

I wish building an application wasn't so challenging, I tried few other platforms that was completely awful, but buildfire was the best for me, i absolutely love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful platform, easy to use with little or no coding experience, highly recommended.

More beautiful creations, bigger and better videos and picture quality and styles that my clients love.

BuildFire review by User in Internet

"no Background knowledge regarding programming required."

What do you like best?

I just completed my first app development through the build fire. The quick drag and drop feature is so amazing that It makes you feel like a programmer. You will be amazed by your own skills and creativity. builldfire lets you explore your potential and ideas and help you in pushing the boundaries of creativity. Anyone can make an app with beautiful User interface. It’s very customizable and awesome. If you want to do some productive work I would suggest you to play with it a little bit. Do give it a try it’s an amazing tool.

What do you dislike?

It took me awhile to get my app published because I didn’t read and followed the guidelines. but overall it is the best tool i have encountered so far.

basicallly using it for developing app for myself !

BuildFire review by Pradeep P.
Manager
Machinery

"Awesome site for building app"

What do you like best?

Buildfire satisfied me by there work in coding. they have specified everything in building and gave me less stress. this is the best platform to earn more money. Whenever i need the help they gave me quick response and i am totally satisfied with this service.

What do you dislike?

Everything in this is awesome. Compared to other building platforms, this is far better. there is nothing that i dislike

I used many platforms but I can't build my app by those platforms. This made me easy to build and made my business easy and quick in earning money.