Built for Teams

Built for Teams brings clean design and ease-of-use to small business functions like PTO management, recruiting, onboarding, and more.

Work for Built for Teams?
Oraclehcm logo  corehr  2x

Learning about Built for Teams?

Built for Teams Reviews

Ask Built for Teams a Question
Showing 21 Built for Teams reviews
Built for Teams review by <span>Terrence D.</span>
Terrence D.

Excellent for keeping your finger on the pulse of your company.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is probably the time off request feature. We are able to have our team submit requests and we can review and approve them quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

As a development shop, we'd like to see an API sooner than later so we can start pulling metrics into software projects we develop in relation to our own company. All in all, this would be a nice to have feature. The good news is the Built For Teams staff has been incredibly responsive and accommodating when we inquire about things such as this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using Built For Teams if you are tired of filing cabinets full of employee paperwork as well as bulky non-digital inventories.

On-boarding can be a hassle. One of the biggest problems we're solving is making that process easy. Now, we do almost the entire process digitally from W2 paperwork to emergency contact information. It helps us cut down on how much paperwork we need to file as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Built for Teams
Built for Teams review by User in Internet

Clean and easy to learn and use.

What do you like best?

Everything is clean and easy to digest, content and data are all well designed in the composition/layout and easy to read. I like the sidebar navigation and UI. Also the "Org" chart is a great feature. When I was new at Blueriver I had trouble remembering everyone names and the org chart was a huge help. Lastly, putting in for PTO is SUPER simple. Good job guys!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the sidebar navigation disappears from view when in the Org Chart screen. It's almost feels like you leave the app/site entirely. To get it back you have to click on the toggle hamburger icon. It doesn't completely ruing your experience but I don have to say I'm not of fan!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's extremely easy to implement and use and the convenience is bar none.

Putting in PTO of course, at former positions, doing this was always a hassle, you had to request a paper form and fill it out etc etc but with Built for Teams it literally takes like 1 minute. Very convenient.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Built for Teams review by <span>Laura S.</span>
Laura S.

Built for Teams is fantastic

What do you like best?

As an independent school with complicated PTO benefits, Built for Teams has been life-changing for us. Before Built for Teams, we tried several approaches to managing employees' PTO requests and balances--from excel spreadsheets to HR software. Every system we tried had its drawbacks, and entry of information was time-consuming. Errors were made often, so reporting was messy, and balances were frequently inaccurate. We are now easily able to maintain accurate ongoing records of employees' PTO requests and balances in a way that is accessible to employees and administration alike. Employees' also have access to their benefits information, and they appreciate that. Built for Teams has truly helped to professionalize what has been a challenging aspect of employee management. We LOVE it.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that we haven't fully utilized Built for Teams' functionality, as it is able to do more than we use it for. We'll be working on

Built for Teams review by <span>Ben B.</span>
Ben B.

Use a PEO but don't have near the flexibility as I do with Built for Teams.

What do you like best?

PTO Management with hierarchical approval was a much needed function for us. Having the calendar handy when a new request comes in is vital in making sure that all our projects have coverage. Easy to setup and flexible policies made it a snap to implement.

What do you dislike?

I just wish it would all integrate seamlessly with our PEO to make it a one stop on boarding solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Top notch product with tremendous support.

We were only using email to manage PTO requests and it was very tough to recognize who was off when from the various email requests,

Built for Teams review by <span>Hector O.</span>
Hector O.

Great tool for keeping track of PTO working remotley

What do you like best?

I work remotely from another state than the rest of my Team Members, and this is a great way for all of us to keep track of everything.

What do you dislike?

At first I had problems updating my avatar, but the issues seems to be fixed now

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is there a Mobile App?

Long distance communication and tracking

Built for Teams review by <span>Rebecca B.</span>
Rebecca B.

User Frie

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Communication is streamlined if I have a request for pto.

What do you dislike?

Company does not use all of the features such as payroll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using for all its res

The ease in communication with pto.

Learning about Built for Teams?

* We monitor all Built for Teams reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.