built.io Backend

built.io is raw engineering's enterprise application development platform, enabling developers to deliver powerful apps in record time.

Work for built.io Backend?

Learning about built.io Backend?

built.io Backend Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 3 built.io Backend reviews
built.io Backend review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

Good solution

What do you like best?

This solution is an ideal option for those companies that want to create system within a short timeframe. It is very convenient to use especially when your features stick to its basic functionality. Everything is very easy to use and can be understood without long investigations.

What do you dislike?

As every standardized solution, this one also has typical disadvantages. The most obvious one is lack of flexibility, which results in longer implementation of non-standard features. You save time for most features, but you have to invest extra efforts in some minor features

Recommendations to others considering the product

This solution is easy to try. If you are building simple similar systems, I would recommend to try this an option.

We create a lot of typical simple solutions which are customized for end clients. Short time to market is our main priority. This system is a great option for us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about built.io Backend
built.io Backend review by <span>Eric N.</span>
Eric N.

This Product enable me to build my app in record time!

What do you like best?

Built.io allows you to focus on making your app and designing a unique product, while not worrying about writing server-side code and allows you to implement features like push notifications much easier. It also allows all of your data to be synced across different platforms in real time. The team is extremely friendly and helpful if you have any questions or trouble. Also nice to know Built.io is specialized for enterprise (which was our business) so its nice to know our data is safe in their hands.

What do you dislike?

Built.io lacks sufficient tutorials or sample code for some features. This makes it difficult to implement some more advanced features without the proper direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to reach out to the awesome team at Built.io for help and support!

We were solving the aspect of allowing shipping companies to communicate with drivers in real time. Built.io allowed our web application to efficiently communicate with the mobile application. Built.io allowed us to prototype efficiently and bring our strategy to market extremely fast. Not having to learn some of the complicated backend stuff allowed us to focus on creating the best user experience possible.

What Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS) solution do you use?

built.io Backend review by <span>Ryan C.</span>
Ryan C.

Built.io enabled me to focus on what is important, while taking care of all the hard work for me.

What do you like best?

Built.io was very easy to get up and running quickly. It took days to create a fully functioning backend for my mobile application, whereas it could have taken weeks if I were to built this from the ground up. I like that they are enterprise focused because, as a builder of an enterprise application, I know they have my primary concerns in mind (e.g. scalability, security, etc). I had a very positive experience with their customer support team as well.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning it was tough at times to look through there documentation, but they have been been adding to the documentation since I started using them to provide useful tutorials to users. There support team was also very responsive to my questions.

I am solving the problem of antiquated software in the outdated freight industry. I have realized the benefits of modern technological solutions like built.io and mobile applications to help solve this problem.

Learning about built.io Backend?

* We monitor all built.io Backend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.