Bullhorn Canvas

Empower your team with true ad hoc reporting and data-driven insights

Work for Bullhorn Canvas?

Learning about Bullhorn Canvas?

Bullhorn Canvas Reviews

Showing 16 Bullhorn Canvas reviews
Bullhorn Canvas review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"A modern interface for a modern world"

What do you like best?

This may sound cliche, but I love the layout of the home page, i also love the colorful icons that allow you to easily navigate the site. Between search functionality and reporting this sleek layout is a gem for the staffing industry. I needed something that would organize my candidates but also allow me to contact masses if needed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the amount of tabs that spread for searches can be overwhelming. And if you don’t save your most common searches as favorites, it can be time consuming to get exactly what your looking for and narrow down a search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

User friendly, but a little time consuming to narrow down searches.

The overall organization of our candidate base. Including applications, payment info, personal info etc. everything is a one stop shop with bullhorn canvas. I realized how many different programs I was using separately before our company made the switch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bullhorn Canvas
Bullhorn Canvas review by <span>Tricia B.</span>
Tricia B.

"Great tool with great abilities. Training and support is lacking. "

What do you like best?

I love the data that the reports can provide. I also really like that there is scheduling ability, so reports can easily be pushed out daily/weekly, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is minimal to no support available. This is a new tool to BH as well, so if you need help, its very difficult to get! Training was too short and not specific enough. I felt we were trained on some items that we didn't need.

Removing the manual reporting that we currently have.

What HR Analytics solution do you use?

Bullhorn Canvas review by <span>Katie G.</span>
Katie G.

"Bullhorn Recruiting"

What do you like best?

Bullhorn made it easy to look at my weekly stats and report to my manager. It was also easy to use while on the phone with candidates so I could capture all my notes in one place.

What do you dislike?

It felt a bit "rusty", could use some updates to the UX and UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best recruiting management software out there, but it also doesn't have much in the way of great competition. I think a beautifully designed software could easily replace Bullhorn.

Easy one stop shop to keep all recruiting notes and metrics across entire company.

Bullhorn Canvas review by <span>Adam O.</span>
Adam O.

"Bullhorn recruiting"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to do reporting, submit, and organize candidates.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot keep opening tabs, whenever you open a candidate it overwrites the previous one you had opened and so on.

Recruiting Analytics.

Bullhorn Canvas review by <span>Lucas W.</span>
Lucas W.

"Bullish for Bullhorn"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the accessible, modern and intuitive interface; how the software works to capture and document every interaction and automatically analyzes data and insights in real-time.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly dislike anything. Great software.

I work for a PR company and use Bullhorn to manage relationships with both business clients and journalists. This has been extremely useful in keeping these relationships organized and up-to-date.

Bullhorn Canvas review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Vice President of Strategy and Development"

What do you like best?

The overall reporting capabilities for KPI's and value of of current business and future opportunities

What do you dislike?

very hard to to create the reports. I would make sure you have someone that has technical programming experience with IBM COGNOS

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have some that can program experience with IBM Cognos

helps us understand how our producers are tracking and the overall value and efficiency of our business

Learning about Bullhorn Canvas?

* We monitor all Bullhorn Canvas reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.