Bullhorn Pulse

4.0

Bullhorn Pulse is a software that enables companies to radically improve the way their teams manage client relationships. It captures every interaction (including email and phone), turns these interactions into meaningful insights and highlights the relationships that require action.

Work for Bullhorn Pulse?

Learning about Bullhorn Pulse?

Bullhorn Pulse Reviews

Showing 24 Bullhorn Pulse reviews
Bullhorn Pulse review by Kayla G.
Kayla G.

"Bullhorn Pulse for the win"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the customer support. The customer support is key for me and I've never had any difficulty with it!

What do you dislike?

There are technical errors sometimes. However, the customer support really helps this area because they are speedy to correct things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product especially if you are a recruiting professional. It helps you save tons of time and if you have any questions the customer support is right there to guide you along the way!

The easy use and navigation has made recruitment life much easier. Then, the entire on boarding process was great. They walked me through everything that I needed to make sure I was up and running smoothly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Bullhorn Pulse
Bullhorn Pulse review by Derek R.
Derek R.

"Unique and Effective Way to Track and Manage Account Relationships"

What do you like best?

What I like about Pulse is the ability to track communication with clients. I like how I can assess the depth of relationships with clients and accounts. The cards make it easy to view the trending of communication and to track the length and depth of the client relationship. I also really like how you can see when the best times are to effectively reach the client. This is very helpful to anticipate when you might receive a response. I have used Pulse in this way, and it is eye opening.

What do you dislike?

Pulse gives you just that - it gives you a pulse on the relationship. It is not bullet proof. So, what I don't like is that it is not full-proof way to communicate - it should not be treated like that. Based on the data, Pulse helps to track relationships, but it still needs to be monitored by an individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the folks at Bullhorn. Bullhorn Pulse is a product that you should evaluate to help deepen relationships.

Tracking relationships, and being aware of messages that should alert an account manager that something is not right. It is account analytics for the daily user. It helps to track the depth of relationships. It helps to solve the on-going question: When is it best to contact someone in order to get a response? So many articles have been written to nail down these times, and Pulse just helps a bit.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Bullhorn Pulse review by Darren W.
Darren W.

"Bullhorn Pulse - customer analytics at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Integration into the CRM system (Bullhorn CRM in our case) so that insights on clients and contacts are available at the touch of a button

What do you dislike?

not really anything negative to say about the product - BH are updating and improving the product on a monthly basis and adding new and improved features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely worth considering, as part of a cultural shift to using data to understand your custoemrs - if your used to the "gut feel" company approach, this may be a hard sell to some consultants

Client management and undertanding of our client and how we are working with them, enabling us to improve relationships and grow accounts, whilst identifying issues and opportunities at a very early stage

Bullhorn Pulse review by Wendy K.
Wendy K.

"Pulse Makes all Calls Warm Calls"

What do you like best?

Pulse allows every call to be a warm call as you can see at a glance the recent communication, the last emails shared as well as any highlighted emails. It makes it easy to reference these conversation and also call at the most appropriate times.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the Trigger Email card on more than the Company Record. Would also like to see the Trigger Email cards extended to the Candidate Entity...all the benefits of Pulse could also enhance the Candidate Experience.

We have gained a better insight overall on our communication level with Candidates and Clients. It is sometimes very surprising to realize how your communication level falls off without you even realizing it.

Bullhorn Pulse review by Cameron D.
Cameron D.

"The "high" has worn off"

What do you like best?

Software that was designed specifically for staffing companies

What do you dislike?

While prices continue to rise, services are disappointing and it is getting more expensive to get things done. Simple tasks like exporting your database in it's entirety is not possible and limited unless you want to pay extra! For our own data?? Purging the database with lists of invalid emails are not possible. You are expected to do this task manually. OR, you can wait for weeks for them to charge you a ridiculous amount to perform a simple task which should be a standard in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

shop around

CRM tool for our business

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Bullhorn Pulse how i keep track of my candidate interactions. "

What do you like best?

I love how I can open the Pulse tab and see my last email to a candidate, what the best time is to contact the candidate and if I need to follow up with them (looking at the graph). It really helps me stay up to date and less clicking to see last email activity.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much that I don't like about it, I just it was part of the "overview tab", instead of having to click over into the pulse tab. I feel if it was the first thing we saw it would benefit more. It would also be nice if there as a way it could alarm a user that they haven't talked to a candidate in awhile. Not for all candidates, just the ones that we know are placeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to others that are looking to keep up with their candidates. I really enjoy the product and use it quite frequently. I use the email tracking a lot to make sure I am not forgetting to reply or seeing when a partner of mine has last talked to a great candidate. This would be great for anyone that just needs the extra boost.

It is helping me know my candidates better, being able to know when they are more than likely to respond to emails and show me it's been awhile since the last time I have contacted a candidate. It helps my group stay in contact with our A+ candidates,

Bullhorn Pulse review by Kristyn H.
Kristyn H.

"Pulse Review ! "

What do you like best?

I really like the Email Conversation Activity Card. When speaking to several potential candidates a day sometimes it seems impossible to keep up with multiple conversations along with where you are at in the recruiting process. Before calling on candidates, I like to check in on the flow of our previous emails. It allows me to plan for a more productive conversation and make the appropriate follow ups as well.

What do you dislike?

I'm still learning the different tricks of the tool! So far all is well !

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth seeing if you can implement the tool within your organization !

It certainly helps with follow up !

Bullhorn Pulse review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"Bullhorn Pulse- Potential is there"

What do you like best?

Bullhorn, throughout the years, has added many useful options and tools that have helped us gain a stronger relationship with our clients. Pulse, in particular, helps to track communication with our clients, so we know what time and days work best for consistent replies.

What do you dislike?

The software is a little clunky, and not 100 percent reliable. Also, pulse reacts to when clients answer messages sent to them. This could vary depending on their own personal schedule.

When designing marketing campaigns, it makes everything much easier knowing exactly who to target and which time and day to send out our information.

Bullhorn Pulse review by Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

"Bullhorn "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Able to look up individuals quickly and clearly mark the note completed.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Bullhorn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to properly tag people to jobs and positions so they can easily be searched

Benefits are that it is a place that the entire company, nationwide, can go to for information. Saving time and energy.

Bullhorn Pulse review by Alyson S.
Alyson S.

"Bullhorn Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use to add and track candidates.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the main frame setup and how general display is organized and viewed in each candidate folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the customer service!

Recruiting./All of the tools that are available to manage recruitment.

Bullhorn Pulse review by Rolf K.
Rolf K.

"Bullhorn Pulse"

What do you like best?

Great tool to give insights into you customers and candidates within the Bullhorn system. I can see the level of engagement, email tracking, and the best time to call or communicate.

What do you dislike?

I like most things about it, I wish there were a few more cards available, like placements or interviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and is valuable to the users.

Solved the problem of when is the best time to interact with our customers. That is a benefit to them and us.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great for email tracking "

What do you like best?

We were able to collaborate all emails we send through outlook automatically into the files. It is extremely helpful when a recruiter puts no notes in because all of there correspondences are saved there anyway!!

What do you dislike?

Honestly i do not use it on a daily basis so i am unsure what i don't like.. its pretty simple to use and if you know its there its worth it on certain files

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this time it seems to be doing the trick - i am sure marketing and management use it more so they can track trends

tracking!!!! people do not put note sin files (drives me crazy) and now i can read everything :)

Bullhorn Pulse review by Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.

"Above average functionality and good integration."

What do you like best?

Pulse makes email tracking convenient while simplifying the engagement process.

What do you dislike?

It could be slightly more user friendly but over all is pretty to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coupled with all the other features in Bullhorn, Pulse streamlines the tracking and consistency of communications.

Being able to track my emails and confirm communication both internally and externally.

Bullhorn Pulse review by Christa M.
Christa M.

"Great Tool! "

What do you like best?

The ability to track communication with clients/ accounts & Consultants

Ability to see the best times to reach certain individuals - we have used Bullhorn for many years and have over 500,000 contacts, so its easy to recognize patterns as we have a long history with many of these contacts. Its also great for sales/ cold calling

What do you dislike?

Its not always accurate- it helps to track relationships but so does other versions of the CRM.

It needs to be monitored by the individual.

Improved analytics & improvement in relationship tracking

Bullhorn Pulse review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Idea!"

What do you like best?

The idea that you can get metrics based on emails and activity with a contact. It is one screen that provides you with useful information such as most responsive times and most responsive contacts in a company.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at the moment. The product is great and so far very accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to see all your metrics and get a gauge of how your relationships are with a company, then this is the product for you.

We are solving the problems of relationship management and unresponsiveness.

"Pulse - Awesome"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it displays all of my top needed information about the candidate/consultant at one location..the way it displays the best time to email..great

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven;t found anything I am annoyed by or dislike--just started using--

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and use this in your daily routine!

The business problems that are slowly becoming more efficient, is the way I contact, when I contact and who I contact at certains points of the day..in this industry communicating with people is the most important aspect, so being able to improve on that is a huge benefit.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

The user experience. the clarity. and the customer service

What do you dislike?

sometimes it crashes and you have to clear your cache

Recommendations to others considering the product

there is a lot that goes into making a system such as Bullhorn and I am impressed with how far it has come.

communicating better with other co workers about the processes

"Pulse Review "

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use.

Saves me time

What do you dislike?

Since I am relatively new to using Pulse, I do not have anything negative yet to say.

Did have initial hiccups with the computer lagging/running slow etc. but seems to working fine now

Better able to track emails and communications. the analytics it provides has overall improved our submissions and use of time. Has sped up our client submissions

Bullhorn Pulse review by Vince K.
Vince K.

"Applicant Tracking System for Everyone!"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use ATS system with many functions that allow for deep analytics and easy to use UI.

What do you dislike?

The mobile site needs some help, maybe develop an downloadable app.

Tracking candidates and clients - everything is easily searchable which saves time and money.

"Average product"

What do you like best?

Streamlines the process/tracks everything- It captures every client interaction

What do you dislike?

Not as reliable as other products we have used

Tracking contacts, reminding contacts to reach out to

Bullhorn Pulse review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Interresting"

What do you like best?

Easyness, full integration with ulhorn crm

What do you dislike?

Complete and complex tool, need some time to digest the full capacity of it, especially to help keeping contact with our prospects

Instant visibility on customer / prospect relationship

"Bullhorn Pulse"

What do you like best?

I like that it tracks conversation activity.

What do you dislike?

I need to educate myself a bit more on taking advantage of it's uses.

I'm able to analyze my conversation activity.

Bullhorn Pulse review by User

"Bullhorn P"

What do you like best?

I don’t care for this product. I’ve used better tools

What do you dislike?

It kicks me out regularly and requires to resign in

Tracking customers

"Great integration"

What do you like best?

It seamlessly integrates my interactions

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn at once. Perhaps some tutorials on the product would be helpful.

Quicker responses

Learning about Bullhorn Pulse?

* We monitor all Bullhorn Pulse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.