BundlePost

More efficiently find, schedule, hashtag and manage social media and marketing content in one place.

Work for BundlePost?

Learning about BundlePost?

BundlePost Reviews

Showing 4 BundlePost reviews
BundlePost review by <span>Lauren C.</span>
Lauren C.

"Digital influencers must use this"

What do you like best?

Be efficient while using your time to maximize growth for social shares. This is one stop destination that allows you to manage different platforms at once. No more managing posts you are now able to spend more time engaging followers

What do you dislike?

This product is a huge time saver, keeping everything in one place. I love it and highly recommend it to others. I wish I had heard of this sooner I wish i could link Instagram as well and post pictures directly from this.I m sure in the near future this will be able to be done.

This helps with managing posts, blog, twitter and so much more, It is easy to schedule posts for the week. Spend 20 minutes setting it up and you are good to go. This a time saver while keeping content current and useful to your readers and followers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BundlePost
BundlePost review by <span>Lynn A.</span>
Lynn A.

"GAME CHANGER FOR AGENCIES AND DIY SOCIAL BUSINESSES"

What do you like best?

Using Bundle Post improved my business agency life immeasurably!! It allows me to manage all the relevant content I need for my personal brand, and the business brands I run across the social graph, allowing me to curate, attribute, and post relevant content 24/7 across global timezones, which also frees me up to engage in real-time, any time. And, it's always improving. And the customer service is amazing. These people understand the business we are in, and how it's constantly evolving!

Every software has down-time. This one is different. I can't even remember the last time it was down or there was a glitch and even if there is, it's addressed sometimes before I realize it!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like, except maybe that I can't set images within the software, which will post as beautiful thumbnails on any social media channel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying out Bundle Post for at least a solid six months to see how it can change your social business game, and give you more time to be with the people you are seeking to build relationships with.

I'm able to be present across the social graph for myself and my clients with timely and relevant content that I choose, personally, as appropriate for any and every account I manage. I have saved unmeasurable amounts of time in using this software, which has freed me up to be WITH PEOPLE, engaging in real-time. No automated, impersonal posting, ever!

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

BundlePost review by <span>Jamie S.</span>
Jamie S.

"Invaluable tool for my marketing strategy!"

What do you like best?

The ability to enter info once and continually use it + the use of pulling data from RSS feed

What do you dislike?

The Initial learning curve took longer than I would have liked but it was worth it and the support was second to none!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Push past the initial learning curve and use this tool. It has saved me so much time and kept me connected with my social audiences.

I’m saving soooo much time by creating posts once!

BundlePost review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Painfully Slow Product Poor Customer Service"

What do you like best?

This performed one function for us and it didn't even do that very well. The goal was to pull in feeds and build lists. So what we liked the best is that you could eventually, through a convoluted process, pull in a list of links and format the export for various auto-scheduling formats.

What do you dislike?

No way to save your work. Terribly slow product. Customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's horribly slow, billing is through paypal, and customer service is underwhelming. We left because of a poor customer service experience.

We built feeds for social media posting. It's slightly faster than doing this manually.

There are not enough reviews of BundlePost for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hootsuite Logo
Hootsuite
(2092)
With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.
Zoho Social Logo
Zoho Social
Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.
Facebook Pages Manager Logo
Facebook Pages Manager
Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.
Buffer Logo
Buffer
Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you're reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
TweetDeck Logo
TweetDeck
A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
Sprinklr Core Logo
Sprinklr Core
Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.
eClincher Logo
eClincher
eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...
Statusbrew Logo
Statusbrew
Statusbrew is a social media management platform for businesses, brands and organizations that combines the power of internet and technology to empow ser to drive growth, discover and manage customer experience across various social touch-points.
HeyOrca Logo
HeyOrca
HeyOrca is a social media calendar that enables marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content by providing a client facing interface and streamlining the approval process.
CoSchedule Logo
CoSchedule
Plan Awesome Content. Save A Bunch Of Time.

Learning about BundlePost?

* We monitor all BundlePost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.