Burpy

5.0

Burpy is a same-day grocery delivery service that deploys a crowdsourced shopper to preferred local retailers to source the items our customers want

Work for Burpy?

Learning about Burpy?

Burpy Reviews

Showing 1 Burpy review
Burpy review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Great turnaround time "

What do you like best?

Someone from my old company introduced me to Burpy when I was in Houston. The company I used to work at used Burpy to get a lot of food to stock up the pantries. It was a great service because it didn’t require one of our workers to go shopping. Instead, we ordered the food and had it delivered to our office. It was really reliable and the delivery charge is waived if the order is over fifty dollars which is a low threshold. I really enjoyed using it during my time in Houston.

What do you dislike?

I really wish that Burpy was available in more states with more grocery stores. It would be great to see it in place in a city in NY or LA where there is a higher demand for the services.

Burpy eliminated the need for the company to hire a taskboy. There didn’t need to be someone needed just for grocery shopping.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Burpy

What Grocery Delivery solution do you use?

Learning about Burpy?

* We monitor all Burpy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.