BurrellesLuce WorkFlow

Use BurrellesLuce WorkFlow to research and engage journalists and bloggers, review your media coverage, report on results, and plan future campaigns.

Work for BurrellesLuce WorkFlow?
Airpr review  2x

Learning about WorkFlow?

BurrellesLuce WorkFlow Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 41 WorkFlow reviews
WorkFlow review by <span>Allison J.</span>
Allison J.

Alright, but takes a few days

What do you like best?

It definitely can grab some of the smaller media organizations that don't show up in google searches.Our local media outlets in Rhode Island sometimes do not show up in our google searches and BurrellsLuce typically catches them in order for us to include them in our press clips. Additionally, I like that it clearly states which newspaper it's from in the chart sent directly to my email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes days or even weeks to pull clips, which can be quite frustrating. Additionally, the format in which the clips are sent is graphically quite old. With all of the formatting technology, this is something that BurrellsLuce could definitely improve on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, if they could find clips faster that would be excellent because as I previously mentioned, there are times that we'll receive clips that are weeks old. Additionally, some of the clips have websites attached to get to the original link while others do not. This can be somewhat aggravating.

As mentioned, BurrellsLuce allows out office to detect mentions of our boss from smaller and more local media outlets. This allows us to get clips that we may miss through a regular google search. We send these clips to our boss, which helps him understand what type of coverage he's getting in the media.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BurrellesLuce WorkFlow
WorkFlow review by <span>Kelsey M.</span>
Kelsey M.

It Gets the Job Done

What do you like best?

This is one of the few services I've used that actually provides decent clippings print stories. Other services claim the offer the service, but it's usually only for really big newspapers/magazines.

What do you dislike?

The product itself works like a charm, but the graphics and the website are very outdated and clunky. Could definitely use an update on that end!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does offer comprehensive print monitoring services - so if that's what you need, get it!

I love the daily email digests that they send - it gives me a great overview of what's being said about the organization in print.

What Media Monitoring solution do you use?

WorkFlow review by <span>Maria O.</span>
Maria O.

A must-have for busy PR pros

What do you like best?

I've used BurrellesLuce for several years. They provide an easily accessible platform for media clips. We customize coverage for clients and the service is usually spot on.

Fair pricing, Easy to work with, Great response from customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Occasionally I get a clip that's not in accordance to our agreement but it is easily fixed and credited back to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a cost-efficient, reliable clipping service. Service is accessible, easy to understand and set up and any time I've needed support they're always friendly and helpful. We've used this service for years and are very happy with it. I have recommended BurrellesLuce to colleagues.

Having a reliable, cost-effective clipping service is a huge time saver! Their reports are also a valuable tool to share with clients.

WorkFlow review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

Good service, but bad customer service

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to get the broadcast/radio hits that I need. The videos and radio segments are always a great quality and are usually pretty timely. It is an easy to use service and the cost isn't too bad.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the customer service representative I've had. He was really rude and did not always understand what items I was trying to obtain, even when I provided him with all the details. I wish there was a manager on the email so he or she could see the way the person was talking to me. Very unprofessional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service, that I would definitely recommend. If you get someone who isn't easy to work with, I would recommend that you ask to switch or speak with a manager.

I am able to find videos, broadcast and radio segments that I would not be able to find without the service. The benefit is being able to provide my clients with their hits without spending too much time or money looking for it.

WorkFlow review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Fantastic service, with even better support

What do you like best?

Their scanned clips are always incredibly high quality, significantly higher than I could get with a scanne, it also gives circulation and ad value, saving time. I also like that they don't send you extra emails, they are always there if you need help, but do not bombard your inbox with excess marketing emails.

What do you dislike?

It is, in my opinion, not worth using them for web clippings, but only for print clips. They do mess up quite frequently, but they let you delete clips that aren't what you want and don't charge you for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you get a lot of extraneous clips, ask them to put an additional layer of editing on to your account, it will slow down the speed at which you get the clips, but will make your portal more manageable. Additionally, they are always quick to help you out if there is a specific clips that you need more urgently.

BurellesLuce saves time and effort by clipping print clips for you, formatting them nicely. It also gives you all of the information on the clip, including outlet, circulation, ad value, and even page number. Additionally, being able to utilize the links created is very helpful for reporting purposes.

WorkFlow review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

Great for pulling print coverage, smaller online hits

What do you like best?

I love that print hits show up as they would if you were to pick up a newspaper, and BurrellesLuce underlines relevant key terms so you can easily find when a story mentions your product, company, client, etc. The tool is also great at pulling in some online hits that are otherwise sometimes difficult to find.

What do you dislike?

BurrellesLuce can be pricey, and sometimes the hits populate far later than they actually appeared either online or in print. This doesn't happen often, but sometimes can show up when it's too late to do anything about it or reach out to a reporter. It's also a little tricky to alter the settings and to filter out any unnecessary content - could be a bit more straightforward than it is currently. I'd prefer having a bit more control on the end user side in terms of updating key terms, etc., rather than feeling like I need to contact customer support to take care of everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best if you're looking for a complete picture of coverage and want to include anything that ran in print, especially in publications for which you might not have a separate subscription. That said, BL does tend to be fairly pricey, so you'd need to have ample budget to afford it.

We're able to provide a more complete picture of how our client and their industry are being discussed and portrayed in the media since we have access to print coverage. We can gather online for the most part using Google searches, but it's great to have BurrellesLuce to pick up any extraneous hits and to cross-reference with what we find using Google.

Learning about BurrellesLuce WorkFlow?

* We monitor all BurrellesLuce WorkFlow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.