Burst by Shopify

(16 reviews)

Free stock photos for websites and commercial use. Burst is a free stock photo platform that is powered by Shopify.

Work for Burst by Shopify?

Learning about Burst by Shopify?

Categories

Burst by Shopify Reviews

Showing 16 Burst by Shopify reviews
Burst by Shopify review by marie kristalyn z.
marie kristalyn z.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Shopify is the best e commerce platform though I haven't used any other platforms before. I am 100% satisfied with shopify . Everything I need for my store is built in already from the platform, there are apps from the shopify apps I can use if in case that I need some feature that is not available inside. Merchant customer support are the best! They are truly knowledgeable. Everything for me is fantastic! Perfect 10!

This application is very easy to use. It's not complicated at all. There are also help documents you can find on the website to answer your queries. It is just a matter of being resourceful in looking for answers

What do you dislike?

May be the pricing. They must offer some cheaper plan specially in third world countries

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must consider using this platform because it is the best among others.

None

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Burst by Shopify
Burst by Shopify review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

""My virtual store""

What do you like best?

It is a content management system (CMS), or computer program that does not allow to create a work environment for the creation and administration of content for web pages

What do you dislike?

Something I dislike is that in the cheapest payment plans there is a commission for each transaction, so that in addition to the other expenses you may have and pay a fixed fee you have to pay for each product you sell, so that all the plans have a commission for each sale, although the more basic the plan, the greater the commission

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it in summary because it is a CMS used to create online stores without hiring a web programmer or have extensive knowledge of programming or web design, since you can make your own online store in a few minutes with total ease

within the benefits that it has given me we have: The simplicity in the creation and management of your online store

The possibility of designing and customizing it to your taste, with more than 100 professional templates with intuitive settings and the possibility of creating your own design, something great that unlimited products that can be varied according to characteristics, with the possibility of importing or exporting products with files csv or one of the apps for importers / exporters of the store

What Stock Photos solution do you use?

Burst by Shopify review by Nitsia B.
Nitsia B.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

Burst is a platform in which you can view and use certain images for your business. I like the variety of images I can choose from and the quality as well.

What do you dislike?

Burst’s library isn’t as well stocked as others. Some image searches result in minimal images.

It is nice to have some stock images that can be used when creating on Shopify. This makes it easy and stress free. It saves time and I can focus on other things for my business.

Burst by Shopify review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I love the free stock photos for my website!"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is completely free! The offer a wide range of photos for your website needs. It is pretty easy to use. You just have to type in what you are looking for and hope that the photo pops up! You will love it.

What do you dislike?

Often times, you search for photos is limited because there isn't a wide selection of photos available. I feel like the site is still unknown and that they don't advertise it enough to get new photos uploaded. However, the community is growing quickly so expect great things in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save all the money you need to by using their free photos. It can go a long way!

Well, we need to save money somewhere. One of the ways was using their free photos. It made things a lot easier. And you can search for photos by size if you need them to fit into a certain place on your webpage.

Burst by Shopify review by User

"Helps out SO much!"

What do you like best?

I mean, it's super great that they are all free. I'm a student and we have to use stock photos sometimes in class projects and it sucks when you have to pay a ton of money for a photo on top of paying for college, books, and everything. I love all the options that they have as well - the variety is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

This is a problem with all stock images but sometimes when you're looking for something super specific you either can't find it or it's REALLY hard to find.

I just love that they offer you free images that you can use. This is definitely one of the better stock image websites. I always come here first when looking for images for either school projects or images for work.

Burst by Shopify review by Tapesh b.
Tapesh b.

"Easy to use without no coding "

What do you like best?

The best thing is the plugin part , those are very useful and can be easily manageable. If someone is teach then can be easily use by the team and they can perfectly use for their e-commerce website. I referred by my another friend and i can see that it increase the sales of my business.

What do you dislike?

Cost is too high if the website owner wants to upgrade

No need of coders and it can be use by my staff easily

Burst by Shopify review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Collective list of free-stock images built for Shopify"

What do you like best?

Burst is integrated directly from the theme editor of Shopify. Divided into categories and can easily be find images by typing in keyword search. Also they keep on adding new image contents every week.

What do you dislike?

Images are too limited. compared to other websites like Pexels, nonetheless, it's a free tool so there nothing much dislike. I would still highly recommend you save it on your lists when doing web designs, art collage, banners etc. This is a great addition on what you currently have.

Solves the problem on getting free stock images, worry-free on getting sued by using copyrighted images. and it gives you vast options on images depending on the categories you're searching for.

Burst by Shopify review by Agency
Agency

"Nice diversity and quality"

What do you like best?

What i like the most about burst is the high resolution quality pictures offered which is perfect to use for ads and marketing

What do you dislike?

What i dont like about Burst is that I dont find the filters really specific to be able to describe what in that category that you really want. Example, gym or training, youll have plenty but if your looking for a young woman, you need to check one by one

Having the doubt that you won't be able to use the picture for marketing purposes since the resolution would be bad, we know that Burst is only good quality picture

Burst by Shopify review by Kiran N.
Kiran N.

"Best tool for developers"

What do you like best?

-Download free high resolution images.

-brows high resolution photo collection of foods, fitness, models, fashion, nature and landscape etc.

-easy to use for business purpose.

-great library for images

What do you dislike?

I don't face any issue till now. Its best best library for all kind of images

-download free photos from burst.

-easy to edit like crop, resize etc.

-burst gives best ideas for business.

Burst by Shopify review by Adalia C.
Adalia C.

"We have used this source for photos to advertise. "

What do you like best?

The photos are very high resolution, they upload new photos daily so there is always a large selection of great photos to chose from

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site does not exactly have what we are looking for.

We are using burst to expand our company and advertise. I have realized that I can get high quality photos that will catch a consumer's eye.

Burst by Shopify review by Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

"High quality"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can use the photos for anything and it's free. They have a variety of subject and it's great for ideas(photography)

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don't dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, so there's no going wrong with trying it out to see if you like it.

I like the option of searching the photos for ideas.

Burst by Shopify review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"My Burst By Shopify Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to use Hi-Definition photos for my social media campaigns, as well as using the images as content on the website.

What do you dislike?

Would like more collections to be added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely use the product. It allows business owners to cut cost and time in implementing their own photos.

The business problem I am solving using Burst by Shopify, is being able to use "ready-made" photos for my products, content and marketing campaigns.

Burst by Shopify review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Burst of Creativity"

What do you like best?

When working with artists we are able to find inspiration for cover art and other projects

What do you dislike?

There could be more filters when searching for images

We are able to find suitable, free images much quicker so we can work more efficiently on other projects

Burst by Shopify review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great for PR Industry!! "

What do you like best?

Ton of options with over thousands of pictures. You can really implement anything you want on them and create exactly what you envision.

What do you dislike?

Would be better with more of a training option.

Allows great use of content for multiple social media outlets!

Burst by Shopify review by User

"Bust by Shopify Review"

What do you like best?

Burst by Shopify have many different photos available for free usage

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say that I currently dislike

I use burst by Shopify for photos in projects that I need to complete for work for free

Burst by Shopify review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Increase revenue Without Increasing Traffic

What do you dislike?

Not much that I dislike. I think it’s a great product

Its free and easy to use

Learning about Burst by Shopify?

* We monitor all Burst by Shopify reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories