Business Hangouts for G Suite

Business Hangouts brings Webinars and Webcasts to Google Apps for Enterprises, Schools, Marketers and Government.

Work for Business Hangouts for G Suite?

Learning about Business Hangouts for G Suite?

Business Hangouts for G Suite Reviews

Showing 15 Business Hangouts for G Suite reviews
Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"The most reliable video conferencing software I've experienced"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to see people in real time. The ability for the users to present screens is a must on our team. I like that the moderator has the power to silence people if those people are creating excessive noise. I like that you can now include more than 10 users (the free version would prevent additional people from logging in to a meeting).

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I share my full screen (I'm on a macbook pro), every 4 seconds my video freezes. Very tough to walk people through designs, when your pointer intermittently stops. There is a way around it, by simply selecting a specific window to share vs the full screen. However, I'd just assume things ran smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can handle having limited participants, I'd say that the free version works just fine. But if you are looking to include more than 10, definitely think of upgrading. Business Hangouts isn't perfect, but it is one of the better video conferencing options out there.

We have a daily scrum every day with people from the U.S., Belarus and India. It is important that we are able to clearly communicate and ask questions when needed. Our company has outsourced talent to save money, so being able to see the faces and allow people to share their work in real time, simulates a face to face working environment. Something that just didn't exist at this price and quality, 10 years ago.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Business Hangouts for G Suite

"HangOut Experiance"

What do you like best?

Hangout is a great tool to be used. Audio and Video clarity is great. I started using this during my Tenure with Visual IQ after Nielsen acquired it. HO is Nielsen standard way of meeting solution. Previusly we were using Blue jeans. However HO found to have better video quality than BJ.

Also we do have provision to mute the participant if needed. This would help to reduce the noise during meetings.

What do you dislike?

While connecting it from the projected screen I found it a bit awkard as I had to enter a 7 digit alphanumeric as meeting password, which was really hard to remember.

Albiet, Hangout is found to be a much useful meeting solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a highly recommended tool and is a perfect meeting solution. I have been using it for more than 6 months now.

We are using Hang out for cross geo meetings. This meeting solution seems to have great video clarity when compared to the previously used Blue Jeans.

What G Suite for Marketing solution do you use?

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by User

"The google communication platform to simplify contact with colleagues, customers and partners "

What do you like best?

Everything is integrated: chat, videoconference, calls. Simple and integrated interface in your email account. You can check if your contacts are available with simple status. Invite people to meetings quickly and easily. The configuration of your peripherals is automatic (microphones and camera)

What do you dislike?

The application is very light for its execution but if there is a poor Internet connection, the quality of the video and voice goes down. Desirable to have visual indications to detect low speed connections. Desirable to have connection tests to determine what type of speed you have and establish minimum operating values

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying other communication tools, try hangaouts and you will know that all your requirements will be covered at an excessively low cost

All the functionalities that are required to maintain contact with your internal and external clients are provided by hangouts. If we consider other google tools such as mail, both integrate an excellent business suite

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Zulma S.
Zulma S.

"Business Hangouts is amazing"

What do you like best?

Business hangouts connects co-workers in a tremendous way; this platform allows participants to have conversations as if they were all hanging out together in person.

What do you dislike?

May be hard to understand how to use Business hangouts if you have no previous experience with programs similar to this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you’ll definitely love it.

We were to communicate with other departments and individuals in an effective and productive manner while also enjoying some laughs here and there.

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Suraj S.
Suraj S.

"Decent product for meetings"

What do you like best?

It is simples ot use and anyone can make a web conference in a few easy steps. It is affordable and has a good and simple user interface. It is customizable and you can make it look exactly like your company page if needed. It also has a good support program.

What do you dislike?

I have found it to lag sometimes and have had to use other video chat software,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out.

Used it mainly to have meetings and off site interviews.

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Workchat"

What do you like best?

- Easy access to chat with all your collegues

- Desktop app as well as online chat in Gmail

- Pop up notifications

What do you dislike?

When you copy paste a table from excel it pastes an image as well as all cells randomly as text

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app comes in quite handy if you and your coworkers all have a Gmail adress

Chatting with co-workers to ask quick questions

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Vedang N.
Vedang N.

"A great software for business meetings"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user-friendly and loads very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a problem of echo heard for the person on the other side

Business problems in the field of healthcare

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Hangouts is the best! "

What do you like best?

I like that it saves your conversations and you can easily access them even if you close them off.

What do you dislike?

The emojis on there are not the best....

My teaching team use google hangouts to talk in a group chat together. To make sure we are on the same page with students and other problems that arise during the school day.

"Hang Out Is the Perfect Interoffice Instant Messaging Solution"

What do you like best?

Hang Out add on extension is easy to install and use. It gives instant access to all my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Hang Outs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Hang Outs for the convenience and ease of use.

I am able to have instant access to both those team members that I manage as well as upper management.

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by User

"Imperative for Constant Communication"

What do you like best?

Instant communication, works great when I am away from my desk to send messages through my phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many of my coworkers expect a response too quickly.

When I encounter errors in orders I am completely, it is very easy to message to project manager to find a solution

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"Hangouts — But for being productive"

What do you like best?

Google Hangouts is an easy to use, effective communication tool that lets you text, audio, or video chat either one-on-one or at scale with numerous participants.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, they’ve corrected a large number of the issues I had with the product. Happy to see where it goes from here.

Solving the issue of remote collaboration.

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by User

"Love the interoffice chat"

What do you like best?

I love using Google Hangouts. It is so easy to ask someone in a different department a question without having to get up from my desk and walk over to them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am obsessed with this and would recommend it to everybody.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it. It is so user friendly and so convenient to use!

Being able to communicate quickly and effectively without having to leave your desk and waste precious time.

"Hangouts"

What do you like best?

Similar to personal social chats like the ones most popular nowadays.

It allows you to send photos, write notes or pictures or drafts

You can participate or create groups

You can have same benefits on phone app or tablet

What do you dislike?

Nothing i feel really confortable using hangouts

Videoconference writting, phoning,never falls.

Sending a screenshot in real time during a chat helps solving problems

Creating a working group to debate on an issue

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"Hangout or Bust"

What do you like best?

The group feature is great, as well as the app.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there's a lag between the app and desktop notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great, especially if you're looking for a product that's easy to use.

Interdepartmental communication

Business Hangouts for G Suite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Connectivity glitches but overall effective"

What do you like best?

We are able to use this to bring in all of our remote teammates during meetings.

What do you dislike?

There are connectivity issues that affect everyone if even one person is experiencing glitches.

Our teammates that work remotely are able to feel more connected by seeing all employees on a weekly basis, at the least.

Learning about Business Hangouts for G Suite?

* We monitor all Business Hangouts for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.