Business Hangouts

Business Hangouts is a platform that delivers webinars, live streaming, and content sharing solutions for Enterprises (large and small), Schools and Universities, Government agencies, Marketers, Non-profits, and Religious organizations

Work for Business Hangouts?

Learning about Business Hangouts?

Business Hangouts Reviews

Ask Business Hangouts a Question
Showing 13 Business Hangouts reviews
Business Hangouts review by <span>judy W.</span>
judy W.

"Business Hangouts- The Perfect Platform For Entrepreneurs."

What do you like best?

It's amazing how Business Hangouts enables me to connect with my colleagues on various platforms such as through webinars and live streaming. It doesn't matter where I am located. Time is also not a barrier.

Businesses get a chance to share their content to clients and various institutions. Communication becomes timely.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it's an online platform, you need internet connection for operation. The cost of internet connection or WiFi may not be affordable to some prospective clients. In developing countries such as Africa, internet connection is not yet available. Some parts have got very unstable and expensive internet connection which makes this amazing application to become unreachable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to all businesses and freelances.

1. In less than 10 seconds, you get to create a Web Conference or Webinar.

2. No extra costs. Unlike Zoom or WebEx, you get to save a lot of money. The price is pocket friendly.

3. The ever warm, reliable, and professional customer service are always ready to help you through forums, training videos and seminars.

4. The app allows you to customize your event registration pages and emails. You get to look like you own the company. Isn't it amazing?

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Business Hangouts
Business Hangouts review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Problem Solver! "

What do you like best?

I loved everything of Business Hangouts right now. It has solved my big problem of communicating with my employees. As an entrepreneur, I have to direct workers. When I need all of them together, Business Hangouts become the only solution. Individual communication was good. But this software has given me the chance of shorten the duration for giving instruction to all of my workers. Also, there is no requirement of sharing my cellphone number which is quite comfortable.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely no dissatisfaction about the product. All I can say is the pricing. There could be a cheaper offer for new entrepreneurs like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean, mobile-friendly and the most convenient software. Strongly recommended for them who are involved in Human Connection type business. The ease of use and setting up preferences according to the user's convenience were two most charming features I have found here. My personal satisfaction from the product is full. I will love to purchase it once more. Only, there should be some discount offer for the longtime users.

I am in content writing business. There is a structure of writing every part of the content. Without having proper guideline, it becomes difficult for anyone. Not all of my writers are the same. I have to give them regular instruction.

When I get stuck with any content, I directly ask them with the software. Sometimes my assistant take care of the problems when I handover my authentication of Business Hangouts.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Business Hangouts review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Business Hangouts good for client communication "

What do you like best?

The application allows clients to contact me directly through text or phone calls no matter where I can without providing my personal cell phone number to clients. Client's believe that they are texting me directly, however it comes into the application which I can review and sign out of at my leasure. Also, when I go on vacation, I can forward the messages to an assistant to maintain communications while I am not available.

What do you dislike?

The application has some errors such as it makes it hard to answer the call if you have a lock on your phone. By the time I unlock my phone, I will miss calls and they will already be leaving me a message unless I quickly pick up the phone. If you don't answer from the main screen there does not appear to be an answering button in the application.

Constant client communication with ease. Being able to turn off the application when I go home and spend time with my family without being contacted by clients in the middle of the night.

Business Hangouts review by User in Internet

"Great tool for collaboration"

What do you like best?

The video quality works great and the only time we have issues is when we're on poor wifi or over slow vpn.

I also love the integration with google docs which allows us to edit documents at the same time. Screen sharing works well also.

We have hangout boxes in all our meeting rooms, so when adding that meeting room to the meeting in gmail, the hangout box is part of the meeting and does not require someone to have to hook up a camera, mic and video output which is a big time saver.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the bottom of the screen is blocked by the other participants so you lose some real estate.

team collaboration

Business Hangouts review by User in Financial Services

"Business Hangout - a great application for a mobile workforce"

What do you like best?

Business Hangout is perfect for those companies that have numerous meeting and especially those that have many employees that are mobile. The mobile app for Business Hangouts is great. The cost was also very beneficial

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue that we encountered was number of employees. Our staff was not large enough to make using this program regularly for the cost. The program works best when you have more than 10 attendees. Will out personal staff that would be using this program at less than 10 it didn't make much sense to have. Other programs were more cost effective for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cost and benefits of Business Hangouts is amazing for larger companies. I would recommend this to any company with a mobile workforce.

The benefit to use was a lack of ads when using a mobile application. It was also great for our bosses because they were able to track where all the attendees were. This was something they loved, not the employees so much.

Business Hangouts review by <span>Alexei A.</span>
Alexei A.

"Found the product rather easy to use, with a solid email integration"

What do you like best?

Ability to connect with larger audience groups is very useful for team collaboration.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be hard to interact with if not using more traditional google email communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reliable piece of software that is excellent for small-medium companies.

Solving client issues and leveraging global connectivity and connection reliance has been a benefit.

Learning about Business Hangouts?

* We monitor all Business Hangouts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.