Businessolver

Founded by HR professionals, Businessolver combines market-changing benefits technology with intrinsic client responsiveness to deliver an easy-to-use system that will appeal to you and engage your employees.

Work for Businessolver?
Maxwellhealth beneadmin  2x

Learning about Businessolver?

Businessolver Reviews

Ask Businessolver a Question
Showing 2 Businessolver reviews
Businessolver review by User in Internet

Great place to manage my benefits

What do you like best?

Easy way to manage my benefits. You can make changes easily and view the benefits in one place.

What do you dislike?

Generally speaking I like everything. There isnt anything that I needed help on that didnt do.

I manage all my medical benefits with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Businessolver
Businessolver review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Great TPA for Benefits Administration

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service, easy to use interface

What do you dislike?

Running reports can be tedious at times.

We used it to administer our health benefits instead of doing it internally. Having it helped increase our enrollment accuracy.

What Benefits Administration solution do you use?

Learning about Businessolver?

* We monitor all Businessolver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.