The UI to manage content is very simple to use by Content Managers. Content Managers and Administrators can easily manage blog posts, content fields, page types, pages, media library and internationalization.
The ButterCMS support and engineering teams are great; they offered us a lot of help to support different requirements for our Customer, including the development of new improvements and features which was extremely useful for the success of the implementation project.
The API and documentation are very complete and easy to integrate from different programming languages, in our case we integrated ButterCMS into a Rails 5 application, and the experience for developers was very simple.
The performance and scalability of the API are great, we executed performance tests with more than 12.000 requests per minute, and the API worked without latency problems.
When we started to use ButterCMS there were some UI improvements Content Managers identified, however once we sent the improvement list to the Support Team, they implemented different improvements providing a great experience for us and our Customer.
We implemented ButterCMS on an Enterprise Website for one of our Customers that wanted to migrate from a commercial and traditional CMS solution. The website has a lot of pages with different templates, it is available in three languages, and it is deployed on Heroku Salesforce.
The main business benefits for the Customer are:
* Easy to manage content by Content Manager and Developers.
* Flexibility to model different types of content (products, services, pages, FAQs, terms and conditions, landing pages, etc.)
* Ability to configure fields for SEO and social networks.
* Agility and easy to integrate Content from different applications (web and mobile) using the API.
* Reduce the load time for pages, improving the user experience, improving SEO, increasing page views, and generating more leads for sales teams.
* Very easy to integrate for Heroku applications using the ButterCMS Add-on.
* Cost saving due to the ButterCMS takes care of all the infrastructure maintenance and operation.