Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Buxton

4.0

Buxton offers customer analytics and predictive analytics solutions designed to help clients in the retail, restaurant, healthcare, private equity and public sectors grow smarter.

Work for Buxton?

Learning about Buxton?

Buxton Reviews

Showing 1 Buxton review
Buxton review by User in Higher Education

"Provides easy-to use high-level overviews"

What do you like best?

I love the map feature and demographic data linked with Buxton - I used the service when looking at store performance and future site selection.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface would aggregate all store data into a list and summarize what the trends are for high-performing stores. Additionally, it would be great if Buxton's predictive analytics adapted to our store's actual level of success after following their model's suggestions.

At Beall's, Inc. we were looking to new locations to expand a division of our stores. With Buxton's accurate forecasting, much of the guessing work was eliminated and we were able to make ventures into new markets with more confidence.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Buxton

What Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution do you use?

Learning about Buxton?

* We monitor all Buxton reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.