BuyerDeck

A portal that allows B2B sales Reps to deliver a remarkable buying experience to their buyers from qualification to closing the deal.

Work for BuyerDeck?

Learning about BuyerDeck?

BuyerDeck Reviews

Ask BuyerDeck a Question
Showing 28 BuyerDeck reviews
BuyerDeck review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"Impress prospects with your deliberate organization"

What do you like best?

Personalize the experience for your prospect without spending too much time customizing each interaction

What do you dislike?

Timeline feature is a project management tease. Would be much better if it had actual project management methodology behind it, like predecessors for each task to flow date changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good start for anyone who needs to work in teams to sell in a B2B realm. There are some great features already and it is a young product that, hopefully, can realize its potential. CRM and other cloud vendors are coming along fast and will eat their lunch if they don't dial in their price point quickly and ramp up the features for hungry users. The support has been very good with access and availability via chat from within the app.

We have extensive sales cycles in health IT enterprise sales and need to keep many stakeholders up to date, even if they are not the decision maker. The portal approach works best for this to keep everyone on the same page with the last draft of an agreement or a common place to drop sales presentations and brochures.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about BuyerDeck
BuyerDeck review by Saundarya S.
Saundarya S.

"Very valuable tool for any sales organization"

What do you like best?

Ability to get analytics on the usage of the content that has been uploaded to BuyerDeck. I get notifications in my email that helps me understand the engagement level of the customers that I am sharing content with. When a customer is heavily engaged it tells me that the the velocity of the sales cycle needs to be sped up and we should continue to engage with the customer heavily. Conversely, its great for qualification because if the customer is not engaged with the content then regardless of what they say on the phone call this is not an engaged customer.

What do you dislike?

Searching for content can be challenging sometimes. If there is a lot of content available the search doesn't always come up with the right set of content right away even though I am using keywords from the title of the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to create templates for projects provides consistency of content that is bring provided to customers. But then you can further customize the project with specific content that makes sense for that customer. Also, integration with tools like Salesforce makes it really simple to create these projects directly within their workflow.

Qualification of opportunities is the biggest problem this solves. Helps us spend time and resources on the right opportunities.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

BuyerDeck review by Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.

"Awesome portal to easily chat and record activity with your contacts"

What do you like best?

The ability to link internal employees & the prospects/ customers plus allows for the ease of the customers to add their colleagues into this portal to view content and will record and notify me the user of this activity.

What do you dislike?

I would like better integration into other technologies. This may exist but I have yet to dabble around with it in those regards.

Solving for a single portal that tracks content we send to prospects/ clients, tells us how long they have viewed the content, who has viewed the content, if they have signed the agreement, easy ability to add new content that is relevant to their particular business need with ease.

Adoption of this product is a little challenging but with a brief introduction to it the clients appear to enjoy it as much as we do.

BuyerDeck review by Austin D.
Austin D.

"Best Sales enablement tool I have ever used."

What do you like best?

Its allows me to keep the entire internal team and customers I am engaging with up to date on projects and the timeline to closure and implementation. It makes taking the next step for the team or the customer clearly apparent, while giving everyone access to the data, tools, documents, and other resources we assigned to the project.

What do you dislike?

That more people haven't used the platform. That's really it. The product itself is outstanding and works very well. I also like the fact that people who are used to living out of their mailbox take to using it so quickly because of the user interface as well as the email alerts to their primary inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation and use of BuyerDeck needs to start from the top of any organization as a mandate so others will engage in the product and see its use and benefit.

I am reducing the timeline and complexity of projects. Its putting more time back in my teams day as well as the customers were engaging with. We are able to collaborate better with greater cohesion.

BuyerDeck review by Cole O.
Cole O.

"A new way to communicate and share relevant content with prospects and customers"

What do you like best?

Several things are great about Buyerdeck:

1--Central repository of content, ideally updated by your company's admin so that all of the content, webinar links, whitepapers, etc are the latest and greatest...no more fording through garbage on Box or your hard drive to find what should be shared

2--Passive type communication with Buyers--you can add/comment/change content on the fly and then see if the prospect is consuming it--prospects are busy enough and prefer to learn on their own time so this gives a good "pulse" of the progress of deals while being minimally invasive

3--Inviting team members to collaborate--one place where all people from execs, engineering, sales, and marketing can go to both view and contribute to the communications in a deal

4--Timeline function--this is a great tool when qualifying as well as keeping both sides of a transaction honest; the timeline assigns specific things to each party to keep a deal moving in the necessary pace and keep from stagnating. The prospects can change or comment on anything if they disagree, so it becomes much more collaborative

What do you dislike?

Not much really--I have been using this software since it was in pre-beta stage and it's incredible to see how much progress they have made. Gerald and his team are very open to suggestions and they are constantly asking customers how to improve the experience. One thing that could help is when pulling contacts from Salesforce into the Buyerdeck record if the user was able to select specific contacts--we have a lot of garbage in our CRM that pulls over sometimes but that is the only thing I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out--have not seen something like this before and it really gives a great view into prospect engagement.

Qualifying more effectively, sharing information in a central location [no more email attachments], being able to validate what content is relevant to customers

BuyerDeck review by User

"Buyerdeck is an essential tool for complex sales"

What do you like best?

Buyerdeck cuts down admin time, helps drive more efficient external and internal collaboration on new proposals, track opportunity progress and allows you to forecast more accurately. It's a more modern, dynamic and engaging way to send quotes rather than long boring emails. I find it a lot easier to respond to customer queries and to prioritize my time on specific projects when I use this rather than emails. I will never return to email proposals. Email proposals feel as tedious as writing physical letters in comparison to sending a Buyerdeck proposal.

What do you dislike?

My team don't always use BD as a first priority and it sometimes makes the buying process less engaging when half a quote is by email and the rest is via this portal. We have a lot of marketing content and it is hard to find if it isn't properly tagged.

Better time management

More transparency in internal communications

Increases consistency between proposals

Increases visibility of opportunities and accuracy of forecasting

Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"BuyerDeck is a great sales tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload content to one portal for my clients instead of sending an email bogged down with attachments. I also like that I can pick and choose what I send to each client and really craft the experience.

What do you dislike?

I wish the name was not "BuyerDeck" because prospects who are not already sold on the project can sometimes be hesitant to open something called BUYERdeck- they haven't decided to BUY yet. It requires additional explanation for some early in the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buyerdeck is a great tool for content sharing and collaboration. It's very easy to use and you can upload directly from documents and/or online links.

Sharing content in one manageable portal and being able to track what is/isn't reviewed

BuyerDeck review by User in Computer Software

"BuyerDeck Mixed Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access corporate assets or upload new assets. It is easy to share content with potential clients who want to review information and for them to share content with others in their organization. It keeps me from searching for content and emailing it. It allows me to organize content based on client profile and maturity of sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the URL has the word "BuyerDeck" in it. I would prefer that my customer does not think I refer to him as a "Buyer" but rather that I am offering him information .

I do not like the Invite process .

I don't think that the way the content is organized that it compels them to continue reading. Most of my clients only spend a few minutes reading.

You can not download content to read later.

It solves the problem of sending big files and never knowing if they are being read.

I can see if a client is actually looking at the content I see. I can also see if they have shared it with others.

BuyerDeck review by Jeremiah (Jay) C.
Jeremiah (Jay) C.

"Extremely efficient "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it allows my account executive team to drive the sale in a structured digital format.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but would like more opportunities for webinars for new product releases so that 1. my team can get up to speed and implement the change and I think it would be a great opportunity for you guys to invite new prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose with a trial....

Simply keeping the digital content of the sale in one easy place with no excuses for lost material. a benefit is that it keeps the prospects accountable.

BuyerDeck review by User in Information Technology and Services

"BuyerDeck is the solution sales reps need"

What do you like best?

BuyerDeck makes it easy to quickly share content, gather relevant materials or supporting documents, and engage with your prospects. It removes manual processes to help sales reps automate their follow up, quickly tailor messaging, and see what is relevant or impactful to their buyers. It saves so much time allowing for instant follow up on calls/meetings, and makes it easy to keep buyers engaged throughout a sales cycle. Also fantastic for getting more stakeholders engaged at companies and mapping out the org chart.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure they're on the roadmap, but more integrations to marketing, CRM, and tools like LInkedIn would be great additions to the solution.

Faster follow up with prospects. Providing industry insights and solution content quickly and easily. More engagement and visibility into the prospects buying process.

BuyerDeck review by User in Internet

"Makes the sales process enjoyable for our buyers"

What do you like best?

We love that we can align our sales process to the content and needs of our customers as well as keep all the information in one place. It gives our customers and team members complete visibility into what has happened and what next steps are for our prospects/customers as they engage with us. It also allows our product team to understand the content that is getting used and what is useful for our prospects/customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like continued integration with CRM solutions like Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.

This platform allows us to train our team on the selling process, get content to prospects very easily, and provides transparency for management in regard to where we are in the selling process with our prospects and customers.

"BuyerDeck for MDR"

What do you like best?

The feature that shows who is on what page and for how long is useful.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could integrate BuyerDeck into our customer portal. Once we get the signed contract, we stop using BuyerDeck and ask our client to sign into another system.

Also, the name is terrible for end clients. Internally facing, makes sense.

We are sharing information in regards to a partnership program with agencies that are not always located at the same location. It provides one forum for everyone to contribute and chat with our team quickly/efficiently.

BuyerDeck review by Killian W.
Killian W.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Buyerdeck is a great tool that I use to understand the engagement of my potential clients. What I like best is the usability, I feel it is very straight forward to use, and colleagues and clients i speak to agree.

What do you dislike?

My only issue with buyerdeck is the restrictions when it comes to design, however this isn't a massive problem.

The benefits of buyerdeck are clear. It allows a reductions of email conversations, whilst increasing the efficiency of connecting clients to content.

BuyerDeck review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Wow - Has to be seen to be belived"

What do you like best?

Working in sales one of the hardest part of my job is managing my time, It's a combination of being as efficient and effective as possible.

BuyerDeck helps you addresses this by setting up an online portal for each project being worked with the inclusion of the team you have put together on their behalf.

Far from simply saving me time my customers have a glossy online portal to review areas previously discussed and I have visibility on my customers engagement levels and which content matters most to them.

The great thing is the more you use it the better it gets as you end up spending less time on standardised work such as document collating and more on personal content that adds value to your customer and helps you stand out from the crowd.

They have control over who else they involve in the project and can comment directly on documents rather than having multiple email chains and PDF datasheets.

Over the last year of use the product has gone from strength to strength with feature requests and feedback taken on board rapidly so all in all five stars and keep up the good work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to declare here as the product works very well indeed

I want to give every customer my best however with only 24 hours in a day there has to be a degree of prioritisation as well as trade offs on the degree of follow up work undertaken.

BuyerDeck review by Logan D.
Logan D.

"Fantastic Tool to Control the Process"

What do you like best?

The timeline and chatting feature.

Ease of use and help on getting above the line.

How it is positioned as a project portal and interactive.

What do you dislike?

Not all prospects leverage it like I would like. Emails to prospects can get lost. Has been down from time to time.

Being able to control the sales process effectively. Avoiding getting lost in a prospects email and being able to stay top of mind with additional updates.

BuyerDeck review by Shruti M.
Shruti M.

"Essential tool for sales team"

What do you like best?

BuyerDeck has been great to get real time feedback on our sales decks and proposals. Being able to observe how much time a client is spending on the content we share has helped us improve our sales strategy.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to disable the chat function because it's not helpful on all projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it :)

Better sales conversations, feedback loop on what clients are focusing their time on

BuyerDeck review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Pretty good. Won some good deals. "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have the entire conversation in one place. Also, the insights into docs being reviewed and for how long - this is key.

What do you dislike?

transfer of ownership of the project seems to be hard. I was recently promoted and I no longer use Buyerdeck as rep, I would like to remove me as the owner and assign it to another rep.

Increasing closed won percentages.

BuyerDeck review by Stuart M.
Stuart M.

"A beneficial and new way to work through the sales process"

What do you like best?

Central repository w/ no need for emails

What do you dislike?

Instructing customers how to work on Buyerdeck

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn to include it in the sales process it is absolutely valuable and has increased close %s for my team.

Solving the issue of having multiple parties/people work on a central project between different companies. Acts as a link and central repository that would otherwise have to work via email.

"very useful "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they can add their stakeholders so I can get visibility on other important people involved and that I can see what exactly they looked at and for how long so you can understand what information is useful to them.

What do you dislike?

there's not much but I wish there was a better way of searching information to upload from our directory. It can be difficult to find what I'm looking for.

Not having one place for us to share information, not sending endless emails, being quite a complexed sale getting information and updates to the customer in a cohesive way.

BuyerDeck review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Great Prospect Engagement Solution"

What do you like best?

I have been using BuyerDeck since Q4 of last year and it has greatly improved the overall buying experience for the prospects that I work with. BuyerDeck provides a single pane of glass for prospective customers to interact and allows me to direct them through the buying process. More often than not prospects comment on how BuyerDeck has differentiated us from the competition and made the exchange of information pleasant and seamless for their team. I would recommend BuyerDeck for any sales organization looking to stand out and improve the buying process for their customers.

What do you dislike?

I have nodissatisfaction with the product. It would be nice for there to be more bi-directional capability for content upload and chat features to increase prospect engagement.

Increase closure rates, prospect engagement and sales differentiation.

BuyerDeck review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Buyer Deck Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to collaborate and share content in this location. It is easy to use and also the messaging is helpful for real time communications.

What do you dislike?

I dont like the name. I constantly have to let customers know this does not mean they are buying anything its just a collaboration portal.

We utilize this for technical questions and information sharing

BuyerDeck review by David W.
David W.

"BuyerDeck helps me connect with customers and build trust"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get every one of my customers all the information we have and let them peruse it at their leisure. Not to mention the fact that I can track who is serious about buying by whether or not they are look at my content.

What do you dislike?

BuyerDeck does not have a particularly beautiful user display.

Getting useful info to clients.

BuyerDeck review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

Simple and functional. Gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

Admin and other functionality could be improved significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on the level of functionality you need may or may not be a good fit.

Direct sales, content repository; fairly simple to use.

BuyerDeck review by Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.

"It is a great tool for sharing content relative to your business. "

What do you like best?

We have a questionnaire that helps guide the sales process.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the name Buyer Deck throws some customers for a loop.

It really helps us gain insight and give the customer information before our call.

BuyerDeck review by User in Computer Software

"Solid Product"

What do you like best?

Looking forward to where this product goes, but already it's helping larger teams collaborate and access resources instead of forwarding along documents within emails.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky to download resources and things aren't as intuitive when setting up a new portal.

Enterprise sized deals where there are 10+ parties involved to distribute and hold documentation. Streamlined communication.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

A very intuitive and easy to use platform

What do you dislike?

I did not find a feature that wasn't helpful

Today's business world is hyper-competitive and the better you're able to differentiate yourself. This allows me to create a great customer experience for every one of my customers.

BuyerDeck review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"BuyerDeck review"

What do you like best?

Sharing and getting multiple stakeholders on board

What do you dislike?

Hard to explain to prospects, need a training to get them doing what you need to expand out deals

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it

Great for stakeholder engagement. Deals closing.

BuyerDeck review by Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching
Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching

"One of the best client collaboration and sales enablement tools on the market "

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy to integrate and use both for us and our customer

What do you dislike?

Haven't come across any major concerns.

Better enable easier client sharing and decision making

Learning about BuyerDeck?

* We monitor all BuyerDeck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.